𓆙𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦𓆙

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Side note: please remember that Celeste slightly broke her grandfather's wand before being obliviated.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

♕𓆙♔𓆙♕
Draco walks around the muggle town, searching through the crowded streets. His eyes scan the heads of muggles, trying to spot a dark haired lover.

It has been a couple of days since he had made his trips to the muggle world. He never felt comfortable near muggles, yet here he is. He told Celeste that he would rather swallow his wand than to get into a muggle train, yet he took a muggle underground train more than a dozen times.

His entire tenses up like a statue made out of marble when he sees the dark haired girl. She is walking through the crowd, away from him. Well, of course she will, she doesn't know who Draco is anyways. Draco begins to push his way through the crowd, trying to go after the unsuspecting Celeste.
♕𓆙♔𓆙♕

God, my headache is so bad.

I curse in my head as I walk towards the underground train station.

The crowd push and shove me as I walk down the stairs of the train station. Since my release from the hospital, I bought a small apartment with the money that was found on me. I don't know who left me that money still, but I'm not complaining.

Flashes of memories that doesn't have any context goes through my mind lately. My head hurts because of it, and a ringing sensation takes over my ears whenever I think about it. I sometimes smell the scent of green apples, cologne, and peppermint randomly, as if my brain is trying to make myself remember of the star of my memories.

"Watch where you're going."

A grumpy old man groans as I accidentally bump into him in the train.

"Sorry."

I say as I walk into the compartment.

I sit down and stare out the window as a couple across from me talks.

"I love you."

The girl says.

An obnoxious ringing sensation takes over my ears. I clutch my hands with shaky hands as I look down and close my eyes. My head slightly moved as the train hits a small bump. Everything around me seems to go silent as I let a flash of memory take over my head.

"I love you."

I say before running away.

His face is weary like as I look behind. I didn't give him time to say it back, but I already know. My heart beats against my chest as the figure of Draco turns small. A tear crashes onto the broken stone floor as I feel a sting in my heart.

My eyes shoot open as I begin to feel light headed. I hate it when this happens, this serie of memories flashing back to me like a movie. It happens too often for my own good.

This mystery person is always the center of my memories. His voice is always echoing throughout my head, even if I don't know who he is. I kind of know his face, but not as a crystal clear image. He is like some phantom in my head.

Every night I wake up with sweat. Every single dream is about him. His very blond hair and icy eyes always comfort me, then he disappears like a ghost. And for some reason, I always wake up with fury and sorrow.