𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𓆙

TW: SPICY, VERY MUCH HELLISHLY HOT, WARNED YOU

"What are you going to do this summer?"

Blaise asks as the express starts to move.

"I'm going home for a couple of days, then I'm going to be staying at the Malfoy Manor."

I reply as I sit back against the seat.

"What about you?"

Draco asks Blaise.

I listen to Blaise, but my attention dies when Blaise and Draco changes the subject. I pick up Draco's hands and play around with his fingers as he continues to converse. I touch the silver, thick ring that is in the shape of a snake, amazed on the small details that the jeweler added. Feeling extra bored and in need of attention, I bend his fingers around. I accidentally bend his index finger slightly farther than I wanted to, causing Draco to seethe his teeth before snatching his hand away from me.

"Sorry."

I apologize with a small smile.

Draco rolls his eyes before resuming his talk with Blaise again. I try to grasp his hand that is on the armrest, to play with it again. Without looking towards my direction he moves his hand away from the armrest, causing me to frown a bit. I lay the side of my head against his armrest as I stare blankly at the plain wall, sulking at Draco's cold behavior.

His hand slowly glides against my hair, stroking it. I try to grab onto his hand but he slaps mine away.

"Ow..."

I mumble as I cross my arms.

I stare at the wall as his hand strokes my hair. It feels good to know that Draco is paying a little bit of attention to me, but I am still extremely, utterly bored. Blaise excuses himself to the bathroom, but I am not even bothered to look up. I sigh against the armrest, gloomy about Draco's cold attitude. I stare at the ground as his gentle strokes slowly stops.

Draco's hand violently pulls a chunk of my hair roughly, causing me to gasp. He lowers his head down to my ear, clearly irked by my behavior.

"Stop the sulking."

He warns, irritation showing through his voice.

"Whatever."

I whisper to myself.

"Say that again, will you?"

He spat.

My hands fly on top of his as his fist closes up.

"Nothing, I said nothing."

I reply with panic.

He unwraps his hand from my hair, pausing for a moment before stroking it gingerly again. I look up to his warning gaze for a second before looking back down to the floor, not daring to push his limits. I continue to gaze at the floor as Blaise comes in, still not bothered to look up.

"Is Celeste okay?"

Blaise asks as he takes a seat.

"Peachy."

I sarcastically reply, my attention still on the floor.

Draco pulls my hair for a quick minute, letting it go in a matter of seconds. Draco and Blaise continue with their conversation as Draco plays with my hair.

His touch stops as he gets something to eat, I continue to lay my head against the armrest, still like a statue.

"You need to eat."