𓆙𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙

♔𓆙♕𓆙♔
Celeste's eyes slowly opens up, causing Hermione to huddle over her.

"Celeste..."

Hermione says in a sad tone.

Celeste cover her face with the palm of her hands and remains silent. She began to break out in quiet sobs.

"Celeste..."

Hermione says again as she lays a gentle touch on Celeste's shoulder.

"He promised me... He promised me"

Celeste whispers out from her broken cries.

"He promised you what?"

Hermione whispers.

For a second Celeste doesn't respond, she only sobbed. Hermione apologetically looks at her as Celeste's sobs slowly hushes down.

"H-he promised me"

Celeste choked out. For a couple of second she remains silent, only her after-cry hiccups were heard.

"He promised that he would never leave me"

Celeste said before tears wells up again.

"He promised me, he promised me!"

Celeste says, raising her voice in disbelief as she does so. Hermione hugs Celeste to her chest and reassuringly hushes her. Hermione didn't really know what to do in this situation to be quite honest, all she could do was hug Celeste.

Celeste continued to sob as a certain someone hide behind her hospital curtain, listening the entire time.

When Celeste returned back, everybody watched her with a apologetic stare. Her rosy cheeks were now pale and colorless, her eyes that used to scrunch up with joy was now sorrowful, and her fierce walk was now more slow and less sharp. But most importantly her smile, her lively smile was now dead.
♔𓆙♕𓆙♔

I sit quietly at the Slytherin table as Dumbledore talks. I emptily stare at the table with emotionless eyes as I tune everything out. I was looking forward to the school break, especially since Cedric promised me that he would come and visit. Without him I felt empty, I feel like I lost a piece of myself. His protective gaze that I constantly felt was gone, I look over at the hufflepuff table where people left a empty seat in memory of Cedric. I stared at the empty seat, imagining what it would be like if Cedric was still alive. He probably would smile at me and wave, glaring Draco in the process too.

Everybody stands up from their seats, it takes me a minute before I am able to move my legs. I look at Cedric's seat one last time before walking away.

"C'mon Celeste, lets go"

Hermione softly whispers as she nudges me.

I look down to the floor and walk as Hermione places her hand on my shoulder as support. Tears began to fall, causing Hermione to pull us both to the side in the hall. She wipes my tears away but my tears start to fall faster.

"Cedric would not like to see you like this Celeste, he was taken from us so soon but I know for a fact that he would hate to see you cry like this"

Hermione comforts.

"You know, he would probably say, 'you idiot, don't cry over me'"

Hermione says with a lighter tone, causing me to chuckle a little.

"He would say that, he would"

I say as I dry my tear stained cheek.

When I arrived to the slytherin common room, everybody was staring at me. Most of them darted their eyes away but the ones whos eyes remained had remorse. I softly smiled at the people who were staring at me before walking up to my dorm.