The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 48

11.3K 535 549
By AzrielRhey

[Warning: Some smut and Corpses]

My older sister keeps playing "The Heathers Musical" and I suddenly picture The Three Alphas.

Al as "Red" Heather Chandler.
Weiler as "Green" Heather Duke.
Shane as "Yellow" Heather McNamara.

Complete in school girl uniforms, their leg hairs showing, I'm sorry.

The sun was shinning.

Students were groaning.

Life was going good for Al.

Until his nose sniffed a familiar scent, charging to the hallway Al was certain that his older cousin was here. Grim! Wake up! Weiler is here I can smell it!

Grim wasn't answering him, Al rolled his amber eyes. If his wolf was going to be that silent until they mark Cyrus than so be it. The Alpha's nose leads him to somewhere he didn't expect to find his cousin; Inside his new office.

Al kicks the door, marching inside his quarters. He found Weiler standing near his paperwork littered desk, and in his hands...was the picture frame Al had kept in his drawer, the picture with Selena in it---when they were all happy and everything was wonderful.

"WEILER!" Al barked.

Breathing hard, The Alpha lumbered across the room and towards Weiler, his irises becoming golden. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN HERE!?" Al pounded Weiler against the wall, causing him to let go of the picture frame, his hand clutch around the taller guy as he coughed.

A small crack was heard as Al sees the glass of the picture frame had broke.

Out of nowhere Weiler punches him in his broad chest, knocking the wind out of Al's lungs. Weiler shoved him to the ground and quickly gets on top of his younger cousin, bringing his fist crushing down right beside Al's head.

Bhag!

His entire hand goes right through the concrete flooring, creating a shallow crater surrounded by cracks, dust and bits of cement flew. The whole time Weiler was sleeping because of his Alpha's addiction made him stronger than before. Weiler's jet black long hair was obscuring his expression but Al could tell he was mad and as usual, disappointed in him. The Older Alpha's jade eyes were scowling at him though Weiler hisses with regret, because this isn't why he came here and he didn't want to fight his cousin even though Al deserves a greater punishment for his reckless actions.

Instead Weiler takes a fistful of Al's uniform collar and growled at him.

"A Gamma werewolf; Timothy Brown, was found dead this morning. Throat cut open and his eyes are missing, Al. Wasn't he the one you tortured after Grandmother's birthday party? The worse part is that human police found his body first before our people did! There's DNA found in the crime scene; golden curly strains of hair! Explain yourself! Because lab results are on the way, so come clean with me now!"

The Alpha's thick eyebrows furrowed together, his expression is darkened. Amber pupils going completely gold.

"I DIDN'T KILL THE BASTARD! I ONLY SLICED HIS TOUNGE IN HALF! I'M NOT STUPID TO KILL A WEREWOLF WITHOUT A FUCKING TRAIL! WHY DOES EVERYBODY ALWAYS THINK I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!? I NEVER EVEN LEFT NORTHWOOD!"

The Older Alpha shakes off his grip on his cousin and calmly answers. "You know what you're capable of, Allister. The World Werewolf council won't look passed this anymore. We have laws for reasons that includes trials and Timothy died before he got one."

Weiler gritted his teeth.

"Just like that pregnant Rogue as well, that matching handwriting found on the baby's forehead could have been forged so the World Werewolf council considered you're being frame but Al, DNA evidence can't be faked, they're bodies were both cannibalised and our family is the only known one to eat our own kind to gain more strength. Why do you think they're keeping an eye on us? Because of your incident at that island two years ago with Selena."

Al snarled at him.

"Those motherfucking geezers should be afraid of me, and everyone on that island deserved it." The Alpha's jaw clenched tightly. "You know exactly what those Rogues did to my Selena and what they were planning to do to Shane and me." Weiler's expression twinges a bit with guilt as he spoke.

"This is different Al, werewolves are getting murdered in our own territory and even in our branch packs aren't safe. Do you seriously want a war? Do you want people to die meaningless!? Do you want to be like Grandfather!?"

The Alpha scoffed, Al was always told behind his back. He would turn out like Alexander someday---or sooner.

"You're really defending a fucker like Tim? He betrayed his Delta mate and took her money. He was well on his way to becoming a Rogue werewolf, there's no goddamn place for Rogues in this world, not here---Only in hell."

Weiler smacked the side of his head.

"Here I thought you'd become less of a fool when I returned, too. My mother won't be back because of important matters." Weiler stood up, brushing and straightening his clothes. He said."Starting today, I'm taking over your position because you screwed up by sending most of the Silver ranks to the clinic." Al was shocked, Weiler never took interest in being totally in charge of Northwood. He preferred being on the sidelines while training himself.

Al howls. "You can't do that!"

The Older Alpha stares at his cousin, like how he does whenever he's very dead serious. Weiler's jade iries went back into it's normal dark grey shade.

"You're no longer in power to ask me what I can and can't do. Grandmother has ordered this, also tonight you are expected to have a dinner date with Jessie. Try not to disappoint Anselme, you've already caused a great deal of trouble here, and possibly even war if the World Werewolf council decides it, Al. We are a dangerous pack---but against a global amry of Alphas and worldwide packs, we don't stand a chance. Grandmother is only doing what is best for you, and this pack's future to avoid war---listen for once!"

"I don't need this!" He pushed Weiler hard and shouted. "I also don't need you taking over for me! I'm as much more of an Alpha than you'll ever be!"

That was hitting below the belt.

Weiler felt his wolf's anger.

But he answered back.

"Take a good long look at yourself, Al. Are you even the Alpha and leader they'd sacrificed their lives for? Even now you still haven't changed, this conservation is through, and so am I. Because I have to fix your damages again." Weiler picked up the broken picture and sets it onto Al's desk table.
"Selena isn't coming back, and it's all your fault---Because she loved you."

Weiler quietly left the room, leaving Al clutching his blonde curly hair that slightly showed signs of white strikes.

You don't have to remind me...

-----------------------

Everything went sour from there.

Rainier had to directly report his own findings with the other victims of the Rogue Killer to Weiler, Chase was told he wasn't allowed to participate in the New moon quarter tournament if he didn't pass his exams and Jessie was ordered by The Older Alpha to always be right next to Al during classes and even at breaks. Shane told everything that happened while Weiler was gone and that only made him more strict.

In Mrs. Briston's class students were whispering like wild fire about Weiler taking over Al's position, and it didn't help when the blonde boy noticed his soul mate wasn't in his seat. Al grew more agitated without Cyrus's scent to relax his anxiety, The Alpha was so upset he didn't even bother blocking out the werewolf students in sensing his emotions. Jessie saw how visible unsettled he was and wanted to ask Al if he was feeling alright, because she could see his nails becoming sharper.

Jessie tried reaching out to him. Yet Al glared at The Omega, his harsh voice venomous. "Don't even talk to me, I hate being stuck with you as much as you do being around me. So zip it up Jessie, because you're only doing this to get a higher position as my Luna."

She felt insulted, Jessie just wanted to know if he was alright because he's been acting off. "Fine, I'll just inform Madam Anselme that this isn't going to work out because you're like this."

Jessie got up, collecting her stuff when Al teased. "Have fun with that, bitch."

The Omega halted in her tracks.

She turned back to him, that same old sadistic smirk was plastered on his handsome face. Her fists curled, Jessie was holding back her pissed wolf Rose from making them shift right there.

To think these two used to be rivalry friends with one another as kids, they used to get along fine because Selena was there to bind them together as friends. Jessie even forgave Al for all the bullying he'd done to her, because Selena was mates to Al. She wanted Selena to be happy, even if Jessie isn't her mate. Al and her, they even used to be alright with each other---until it happened, Selena died. The Omega's hateful gaze lightens up, studying Al.

"You know what? I actually feel more sorry for you than hatred. Selena told me she'd believed you were worth it, that there was a better guy inside you, that's why I trusted my best friend to you and look where that got her now."

In half a second Al was squeezing on a wrist, but everyone went quite seeing Cyrus had gotten in between the two.

The Alpha was even surprised Cyrus managed to get pass him, without Al recognizing he was inside the room.

He got back just in time before Al had the chance to hurt Jessie, The Omega was surprised because Cyrus moved her aside and held Jessie's small waist to help her balance. While no one was looking at her, The Omega's eyes went blank...seeing a near vision of tonight.

Jessie saw herself waiting for Al at a set up outdoor dinner date, complete with candles and soft music playing in the background. She then smells an Alpha approaching her from behind.

"Smile, you'd look prettier with it."

The bell rings just as Jessie's vision of the future ends, Mrs. Briston quipped nervously to the class. "Dismissed and don't forget to study for your exams."

People staggered to the door because nobody wanted to get involved, Great, I'm still going to have dinner with him tonight, might as well eat silver. Jessie snapped out from her thoughts of her vision, hearing someone ask politely.

"Are you okay?" Cyrus releases Jessie and gives her belongings. "I...Thanks."
Cyrus nodded, pushing his old reading glasses back in place, Al snaps. "I'll go catch up with you tonight, be ready."

Jessie left the classroom.

Now with just the two of them alone together in the classroom Al broke the silence first. "Cyrus, where were you this entire morning? Why weren't you answering my messages or calls? Do you know how worried I was?" Cyrus looks down at their hands, Al was still holding his wrist but lessened his grip and gently pulls Cyrus towards him.

In the morning after his first period was done, Cyrus got a message from Ernie being called into his office and getting excused. Cyrus was surprised to find two familiar faces waiting for him; Chief Prescott, the man who first found him years ago in the warehouse and helped Cyrus get into witnesses protection program for his safety and Denise, who smiles seeing him again.

Chief Prescott wore a knitted sweater that smells somewhat like rosemary, it was obviously a gifted sweater with the way it looked handmade with love and respect. Cyrus didn't like the man before, because he insisted him to try learning the English language, so they could communicate better though down the line he gave in and Denise helped Cyrus improve by letting him go to the local library. Chief Prescott waved at him and his blue eyes glint.

"It's been a while, hasn't it Cyrus?"

Chief Prescott knows that wasn't his real name and so did Denise, being she knew about his case when he first came to the orphanage before. "I got your sleeping pills, just as I promised."

Ernie knew he must be confused. "Oh Cyrus, Ms. Falacia here called she'd be arriving and Chief Prescott is here to talk with you. Please, have a seat." He sat down in one of the armchairs and watched Cheif Prescott explained. "I came here to ask you about the place I found you years ago, you see..." The man's expression became serious, he didn't want to remind Cyrus of that warehouse because it heavily affected his PSTD and Chief Prescott worries Cyrus might get triggered. He exhaled a deep breath, glancing to Denise who gave a firm nod. She said. "Cyrus, if it becomes too uncomfortable for you to answer him it's completely alright not to, though it would really help Chief Prescott if you knew something okay."

Her smile was soothing as it always did whenever she'd ask about his day at school or in general, Cyrus nodded as Chief Prescott continued. "Alright, I'll try to keep it short. Cyrus, do you know anyone by the name Timothy Brown?" He shook his head thinking about it throughly, he's never meet a man with that name. "You're sure? You've never met Mr. Brown before?"

Cyrus nodded, certain of himself.

"Okay okay, had you might have said something about your past to anyone by chance?" Again, Cyrus shook 'no'.

He knew better than to talk about his life story, reasons why Cyrus was in witness protect. It's the whole point of being in it, you are kept safe behind a different identity though you also do half of the work by following what the government says; to stay a low profile.

Cyrus has never disclosed to anybody what he vaguely remembers about his life before he came to the orphanage.

Chief Prescott looked at Ernie. "I think he should know, someone out there could still be looking for him." With a hard expression Ernie agreed. "What's said in this room, stays in this room."

"I understand." Denise gave another comforting smile to Cyrus, knowing what he'd hear next will shake him.

Chief Prescott steadied himself in his seat as he announced. "As city head of Bridgefield police department, Cyrus. You're officially a potential person of target, regarding a number of recent cases of murders going on. Timothy Brown, was found dead in the same warehouse I found you. Son, why I asked if you knew him is because of this..." He gives Cyrus a crime scene black and white photograph of Tim's bare chest, Cyrus's onxy eyes widens.

His hands trembled, reading. "Elyos."

What scared him more is that written across his real name, was a slash of 'X' and 'I' forming the roman number XI in what clearly was Tim's dried blood.

Eleven, in Al's handwriting.

His eyes began to sting and sore.

Recalling the cold tug of the chains.

Cyrus threw the picture away like it was poison ivy, he stood up causing his chair to fall and ran off to find Al.

Chief Prescott was going after him yet Denise puts a hand on his shoulder, it made him stop. "He's in shock sir, let's give Cyrus some personal space now."

The only thing he wanted is to see Al.

Cyrus found himself feeling safe with the blonde boy, whenever he's scared at night he'd listen to Al's snoring and subconscious ramblings about things.

And that's when he came into find Al in Mrs. Briston's class, raising up his hand ready to grasp Jessie in a hostile way, Cyrus swopes in and Al got his arm instead. The blonde boy placed his fingers under Cyrus's chin gently making him look up. "What's wrong Cyrus? You look like you saw a ghost."

He thought. No, I saw a dead man's body with my real name written on it. And I'm not sure I should tell you that.

Instead of answering Cyrus asked Al. "Were you really going to raise your hand on a girl?" Al felt shivers at the back of his neck, hearing Cyrus's cold and assertive voice. "Jessie's a nobo---"

"Were you!?" Cyrus pushed him back, feeling sudden doubts that he might not be important enough his Al's life for him to change his cruel attitude. Al casted his gaze down, murmuring.

"I...I've been having a rough day."

Cyrus glared at him. "That shouldn't be a goddamn reason to hit girls, or take your frustrations out on other people by beating the shit out of them."

He turned his back on the blonde boy and was going to leave, when Al grabs his right arm pinning Cyrus against himself and the door. "Please I just...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

Cyrus still seemed upset with him.

Al gazed down at his baby boy, amber eyes drilling onto Cyrus's full tattooed neck. Wanting to just puncture and bruise it badly, leaving his own mark on Cyrus, Al shuts his eyes; frustrated.
I just wanna make you mine already.

The Alpha then felt his military dog tag necklace being pulled. He opened his eyelids to see Cyrus caught the tag in between his canines, whispering.

"If you want to kiss me, just say so."

It didn't help that Cyrus looked very professionally intimidating wearing his dark framed glasses, and that Al's tag was stuck in his mouth in a sexy manner. Taking his invitation they tangle there arms around each other.

Al lead their make out session in the quiet classroom, which anytime just outside somebody could hear Cyrus let out a moan. His tongue smoothes over with Cyrus's, in a sultry slow way that left him panting and whining for more action, Al chuckled. Indulging in Cyrus gripping his golden hair while Al squeezed his ass and nips his lips.

"Nhmmm...gago." Cyrus muttered.

Al took it as compliment, seeing how his face became a few shades redder.

Cyrus no longer had to wear a sling, though he still wore bandages on his left arm. Al hiked up his baby boy's thighs and Cyrus wrapped his legs on around Al's waistline, if you told him a month ago he'd be kissing Al inside an empty classroom where they could get caught any minute. Cyrus would have thought you were insane and on heroine. But somehow this actually is happening---and he was enjoying it.

The thrill of Al's hot touch.

Liking how he turned him on.

Being reckless for once in his life.

Secretly, Cyrus found the blonde boy to be gorgeous whenever he smiled and even smirked at him. Although his personality needed a lot of work.

Cyrus's hold on Al's hair increased as his spine grew tingling with pleasure sensing a huge hand slowly palming his pants, he looked at those lustrous amber eyes. Al nuzzled in his ear. "Be a good boy for Master and don't cum until I permit you." Cyrus moaned at the way Al called him his 'Good boy'.

Cyrus purred. "Yes, Master Ally."

The Alpha quickly unzipped his pants and pulled Cyrus's member out, it was already starting to harden in his hand twitching whenever Al pinched Cyrus in the butt cheek. "No cumming okay? unless my baby wants to be punished."

Cyrus whines and nodded.

Al smirked like the devil, seeing how obedient Cyrus was towards him, how he trusted in his judgement and the look of helplessness in his dark iries.

The Alpha immediately pushed Cyrus a bit harder against the door, pressing their excited bodies as one. Fighting for power in their deep kiss, starving to feel more pleasure and a bit of pain Al growled, feeling his excited cock in his hands, pumping up Cyrus rougher than before. "How does it feel baby?"

His mouth gasps in pleasure feeling Al use his fingernails to add some slight discomfort but it overall felt amazing.

"Ahh...f-feels good...Ugh."

He goes faster and started grinning in Cyrus so he could feel his hard-on too.
Al licks his earlobe. "You're leaking...it's cute, can you really handle this?"

Cyrus knew Al asked him a double meaning question. As if Al was daring Cyrus just how much he can take in.
Fuck, Al smells so great right now too.

Knock knock!

They both jolted in surprise, hurriedly removing themselves off the door and Al making sure Cyrus wore his pants right, before he angrily prys the door open to find a black woman with afro hair in a bun standing there. "Um hi, some students said Cyrus was here?"

Cyrus stepped forward. "Dear, I have to go. You know, there's paperwork to get sorted with adoption day coming."
Denise hands Cyrus his sleeping pills.

"You forgot to take this in the office, I know everything seems...difficult now but Chief Prescott is here to help you. You're doing great here." She glanced to Al and beamed. "Is he your friend?"

Future boyfriend, mind you. Al thinks.

"Roommates, actually, and yeah we're doing fine miss." Cyrus crushed hard his heel on Al's foot, he winced. "Arg!"

"Thank you for taking care of Cyrus, I'm so glad he has someone like you. I better get moving. I'll see you in three weeks for your school's event." Denise recalls. "By the way, Cyan misses you."

************************************

Author's Note :

:(

This chapter is a mess to me.

For those who missed it, Cyrus / Elyos's birthday was on July 28, and I was going to post this chapter on mine and Al's birthday August 11, but I got drunk on tears and couldn't finish it, so I ended up posting it on a Friday the 13th which fits perfectly.

BTW this is how i imagine Denise

I've been reading Percy Jackson and took one of those tests, obviously, my godly parent turns out to be the lord of the dead, Hades. Good, I thought. I can summon company like Nico Di Angelo who are dying to see me.

And story time!

My five year old niece was crying because her big brother refused to go with her to the bathroom to pee, (she's scared to pee by herself)

She was so angry and her face all red n' puffy from crying so much, I was watching them when my little niece, who can't even count up to 10 yet glared with pure vengeance flipped the bird.

Aggressively.

I spat out water.

She's three foot one.

Of course, I disciplined her with my older sister and protected my cinnamon roll nephew from seeing my niece use the middle finger.

Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting, I love you all.
☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 111K 35
Nathan, a shy boy, is a closet gay. No one knows besides people close to him. He figures he'll never find a person who will love him. That is, unti...
103K 3.1K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
25 0 9
No one cared for him Alex was the bad boy in town his parents left him and his brother to die until sir found them he was now everyone's boy in town...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...