Kirby and Neptune: Dimension...

By ErikSoto16

This story will be based on the events of Kirby Star Allies and Mega Dimension Neptunia VII. The story of th... More

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
The Adventure Begins
Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior
Let's Be Friends❤️
The Power of Teamwork
Getting to Know Each Other
The Search for Umio (Part 1/2)
The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)
Fishy Moments and Pudding
An Old Rivalry Encounter
CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx
Getting to know Marx
Cheering Up Nepgear
Robobot Battle
It's an Ambushed
Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior
Searching for the Patch (Part 1/2)
Searching for the Patch (Part 2/2)
Green Gardens and Donut Dome
A Battle with Whispy Tree
Vs. The King of Steroids
Nepgear and Uzume
Getting to know Magolor
Arfoire's Escape Plan
Meeting Croire
Finding the Medicinal Ingredients
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 2/2) + Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

Meeting Histoire

696 10 7
By ErikSoto16

Zero Dimension, Uzume's Base

We then see Neptune and Uzume who were still exhausted from fighting Dark Purple. As these two were lying their heads on the table, they said.

Neptune: Blah...

Uzume: Ugh...

Umio: See here, you two. How long do you plan on dawdling about? You're much too young to be loafing around all day.

Neptune: But, Umio, all this exhaustion from fighting the giant won't go away...

Uzume: Me too, I just can't get motivated...

Uzume: Urgh...

Neptune: Blurgh...

Umio: Dear me, where has all of that spirit you both had before gone?

Marx: Is your sister Neptune always like this, Nepgear.

Nepgear: Apparently, she does Marx.

Nepgear: And Umio, I'm sorry, even my sister's giving you trouble now...

Umio: No need to apologize. I suppose their lack of energy now is a direct effect of a demanding bout with that giant.

Neptune: Besides, all we have are endless days of work once we get back home, so we won't get punished for taking it easy here!

Nepgear (Sweatdrop): N-Neptune...

Umio: Then, Gearsy, would you mind accompanying me today?

Nepgear: Me? I don't mind, but... Where are we going?

Uzume: Hm, what's this? You taking her on a date, Umio?!

Neptune: H-Has Nep Jr. finally entered her popular phase?!

Neptune: As her older sister, this mean's I'll have to interrogate every one of her suitors to make sure they're wholesome!

Uzume: Alright, Nepsy, it's decided. Let's shadow them on their date!

Kirby, Bandanna Dee, and Marx were confused to what they were saying and Marx said.

Marx: What are you two taking about?

Neptune: Oh nothing.

Marx: Hmm, are you sure.

Uzume: Yep, were positive. And besides, It's best that you three don't know about this. 

Marx: O-okay then. 

Nepgear: ...Huh? I-Is that what this is?!

Umio: Ha ha ha, you're quite adorable when you're flustered, Gearsy.

Umio: Unfortunately, this will not be something so fanciful.

Umio: I came upon an interesting facility while taking a stroll last night.

Umio: I suspect there may be data that might interest you, thus the invitation.

Nepgear: O-Oh, I understand... I was a little startled.

Umio: Perhaps you would have preferred Neptune's assumed intention?

Nepgear: Goodness, please, don't tease me!

Umio: Ha ha, I apologize.

Umio: Well, that is my proposed idea. Nepsy, Uzume, Kirby, Bandana Dee, Marx, what will you do? I wouldn't mind if you five came along, as well.

Uzume: Hmmm. There's nothing for me to do even if I hang out here, so I guess I'll tag along, Nepsy, what will you do?

Neptune: If Uzume's cruisin', then I will, too! It'd be boring if I stay here all alone. 

Bandanna Dee then wrote something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: Me, Kirby, and Marx are coming too. And just like Neptune said, we be bored if we stay here as well.

Marx: I agree, since we could explore around this new dimension.

Umio: Fantastic. Then, let us depart.

And with that, they left to explore around the city while following Umio to where the facility is that he discovered.

After a few minutes have passed, they were now inside of the facility to where Umio discovered this place. As they were looking around the facility, Uzume said.

Uzume: Huh, I never knew this place existed in the city. what's up with this equipment? Does it work?

Umio: I, too, was quite surprised when I discovered it. I never would have imagined a facility like this would be left standing in such pristine condition.

Nepgear: Umio? Is it alright if I take a look around?!

Umio: I haven't the slightest about what sort of facility this is, but I'm sure no one is around who would protest.

Nepgear: Yay! In that case, I'll get started on digging around this main computer and it's server!

Bandana Dee then wrote something and showed it to Kirby which said.

Bandana Dee (Wrote): I never knew Nepgear could be so addicted to technology this much. Its' just like Susie that we know back in Dreamland, right?

Kirby then nodded saying yes to his statement.

Nepgear: First, I'll contact the N-Gear by wire... There. ♪

(Timeskip)

As Nepgear was continuing working on her N-Gear, Neptune comes in and said.

Neptune: How's it, sweet sis o' mine? Find anything intresting?

Nepgear: .........

Neptune: Yo! Zero Dimension to Nep Jr.!

Nepgear: .........

Neptune: Psh, no way! Is my own younger sibling giving me the cold shoulder?

Umio: It seems Gearsy is extremely focused at the moment, so it may be best to keep from distrubing her at the moment.

Marx: Umio has a good point you know. So just let her be, okay.

Neptune: Oh, fine.

And with that, they left so Nepgear could focused on her work.

(Another Timeskip)

Nepgear was still working on her N-Gear as she finally found something.

Nepgear: ...Oh? Could this possibly be...?

Neptune then came back to see if Nepgear found something and said.

Neptune: Hm? What is it? A discovery? Did you find something cool?

Nepgear: Yes, I thought this was some sort of communication facility, but I think might actually be for transportation. 

Neptune: A transport facility, you say...

Nepgear: Oh, but the equipment here is only enough for transport between here and neighboring cities.

Nepgear: And this is conjecture, but from examining this device, interdimensional travel seems unlikely with the limited science tech here.

Neptune: Aww... That would happen...

Nepgear: Sorry, I didn't mean to get your hopes up.

Neptune: It's alright, little sis. You're trying. We just have to keep searching.

Suddenly, the N-Gear was ringing and Uzume said.

Uzume: Hm? What's that noise?

Kirby: Poyo!

Said Kirby as they look at him, while he was pointing at the N-Gear that was still ringing. 

Nepgear: Wha... that's my N-Gear's ringtone... But I don't have reception at all, so...?

Neptune: A call? From who??

Nepgear: Umm...

Nepgear: Oh, my goodness! It's Histoire! Neptune, I'm getting a call from Histoire!

Neptune: REALLY?! Wow, she must have a premium cellphone plan to make calls between dimensions!

Neptune: Nep Jr., Histoire can be pretty impatient, so I'd pick up that call right about now if I were you.

Nepgear then answers the call from Histoire and said.

Nepgear: Hello, this is Nepgear.

Histoire: Oh, Nepgear! Oh, thank goodness, I have been dying to reach you! Is Neptune with you?

Nepgear: Yes, she's right here with me.

Neptune: Howdy, Histy! It's been a dogoo's age, how you been?!

Histoire: I am relieved to hear both of your voices. I've been incredibly worried since your sudden disappearance.

Nepgear: I'm sorry, Histy, we tried so many times to contact you.

Histoire: There is no reason for you to apologize, Nepgear.

Histoire: After all, you two are in another dimension.

Nepgear: Yes...

Histoire: ..............

Histoire: .....Um, Nepgear? Can you hear me? I just said you're in another dimension. Does that not surprise you?

Nepgear: Huh? What are you implying?

Histoire: I just confirmed that you are in another dimension, yes? I assumed you would be more shocked by this information.

Neptune: Heh heh heh. Naïve, so very naïve, Histy...

Neptune: We've already figured out we're in another dimension over here! How do ya like that?!

Histoire: I never would have expected Neptune to anticipate her current situation in this manner.

Histoire: ...Have you hit your head anywhere, per chance?

Neptune: Hey, now, Histy! Isn't that kinda cruel?!

Neptune: I haven't cracked my melon open or anything, and my brain always operates at lightning speeds!

Histoire: Well, the image of you being lazy has been burned in my mind lately, so I was under the impression you only use your skull for sport...

Umio: Ahh, so Nepsy acts the same in her world, too.

Histoire: ...Oh. Who else is there with you two?

Nepgear: Their names are Uzume, Umio, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx. They've been helping us quite a bit.

Neptune: Uzume also happens to be the CPU here!

Neptune: While Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx on the other hand are from a different dimension called Dreamland that also came here, just like us. 

Histoire: I see. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to you for looking after these two.

Uzume: Don't worry 'bout it. I haven't had this much fun in as long as I can remember, it's been a blast having them around.

Histoire: .....................

Uzume: ...What's wrong? Something I said?

Histoire: Oh, no, nothing at all, I apologize. You reminded me of acquaintance. Please, pay it no mind!

Histoire: That's right, I have not yet introduced myself. 

Histoire: My name is Histoire, and I am currently operating as Planeptune's Oracle.

Marx: Well it's nice to meet you Histoire.

Uzume: Histoire and Planeptune, huh...?

Next, Uzume gets a flashback by one of her memories again.

Uzume: ?!

Histoire: Oh dear, what's the matter? Are you not feeling well...?

Uzume: N-Nah, my bad, it's nothin', just a little tired. Sorry to make you worry!

Umio: Uzume, would you allow me to speak with her, as well?

Uzume: Oh, right, of course.

Umio: Greetings, Histoire. This is Umio. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Histoire: The pleasure is all mine, Umio. I apologize for any trouble the girls have caused. Neptune, in particular.

Umio: No apologies necessary, Histoire. It's felt quite lonesome here for some time now, so this excitement has been perfect for us. 

Histoire: Oh, it truly is a relief to hear that.

Neptune: Why does this conversation sound like two parents talking to each other?

Uzume: Yeah, what are we, kids or somethin'?

Umio: You are like a daughter to me, Uzume.

Uzume: What...?! I was your kid, Umio?!

Neptune: Mr. Umio, you ARE the farther! What a shocking revelation for Umio the merman, folks! Uzume, how's it feel to be this nation's first Mer-CPU?!

Uzume: Then doesn't that mean I can breathe underwater? And it means I have a right to eat as much shrimp and crab as I want, alright!

Neptune: We can have a decadent crab hot pot tonight! Wooooohoooooooo!!

Kirby: Poyo!

Marx: Ummm, I don't think that's what Umio meant by that statement.

Umio: Your right about that one, Marx. I had simply meant that as a metaphor...

Histoire: It would appear your hands are quite full. I do offer my sympathies, Umio and Marx.

Nepgear: Hey, Histoire, are you going to be able to help us find the way back home?

Nepgear: I don't see any possibility here for interdimensional travel...

Histoire: Please, rest assured.

Histoire: By mediating through the N-Gear, and linking a transport terminal from that world to a transport terminal in ours...

Histoire: It is possible for me to transfer both of you.

Neptune: Ooooh! Just as expected of my Histy! I'm proud to see you suddenly becoming so amazingly high-spec!

Histoire: ...However, this will consequently deplete a large amount of share energy, so please understand that.

Neptune: If we can make it back home, then that's all small stuff. Nep Jr. will work hard for our shares when we get back, after all.

Nepgear: Only me?!

Histoire: Don't be ridiculous. Gaining share energy is in your job description as well, Neptune.

Histoire: When you return, you believe me, I will have you working like a dog.

Marx: She's right you know, since you told me, Kirby, and Bandana Dee what share energy's are. Which means that you will have to work also, got it!

Neptune: Are you two for real? Sheesh, maybe I'll just stay put on this side of the pond.

Nepgear: D-Don't say that, big sis, let's get home. I'll help out, too, so let's do our best together, okay, Neptune?

Neptune: You'll really help me out?! Alright! Yipee!

Histoire: Heavens, you always spoil her like this, Nepgear.

Neptune: So, Histy, we're actually already in a facility that houses a transfer terminal.

Histoire: Is this true, Nepgear?

Nepgear: Yes, but this terminal is only calibrated for spatial transfer within this dimension. Would this be compatible for our application.

Histoire: Yes, as long as it is indeed a transfer terminal, it will work without any problems.

Histoire: Okay, so, I will use the transfer terminal that you are currently connected to.

Uzume: Guess you two found your ride.

Neptune: Looks like it. I really wanted to get back home to my friends and my pudding, but now... well, I'm feeling kinda reluctant about it...

Uzume: Me too. I knew this would be an inevitability, but I didn't think I'd be by myself again so quickly... it feels like you guys just got here.

Nepgear (Thoughts): Ah, that's right... if we leave, she'll be all alone, again.

Marx: Well, you won't have to be alone, Uzume. Because you still have us around.

Uzume: Oh, that's right. I couldn't forget about you three of course.

Neptune: Huh? You three aren't coming with us. 

 Marx: We would come with you, but we can't.

Neptune: Why not?

Marx: It's because that we need to find our way back home, since Dreamland is in grave danger.

Nepgear: Grave danger?

Marx: Yes, Dreamland is in grave danger, alright. Which is why I was trying to find Kirby in the first place. 

Marx: As I was looking for him, I met a mysterious person that summon a portal right in front of me, which send me into this dimension that I haven't seen before.

Uzume: A mysterious person?

Umio: Do you know who was that mysterious person looks like.

Marx: Well, this mysterious person was wearing a white robe and hoodie.

Umio: Interesting.

Marx: Not to mention what Histoire said earlier. It will consequently deplete a large amount of share energy even more of yours if we came along as well, so yeah.

Neptune: I understand your decision. But, me and Nepgear didn't mind if our share energy depleted a lot more.

Nepgear: Yeah, what my big sis said. And even we could figure it out how to get you three back to your home as well.

Marx: I appreciated your offer, but we can't. We can just figure it out ourselves how to get back.

Bandana Dee then started to wrote something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: But look on the bright side, at least we had some good times together while helping you two out for a few days, didn't we?

Neptune: Yeah, I guess we did.

Uzume: Well, Nepsy, Gearsy... it's been fun. I've only known you for a few days, but it feels like it's been so much longer.

Umio: You make sure to take care of yourself, Gearsy.

Nepgear: Y-Yes. I truly am sorry. You helped us out so much, but I couldn't figure out anything about the destruction of your world.

Umio: You need not worry of it, Gearsy, I'll take my time to investigate the rest.

Histoire: ...Hmm? This is quite strange. It appears I cannot access that terminal over there.

Nepgear: Wait, it might be... Histoire, please give me a moment while I check on something.

Nepgear then started to check on the terminal if anything went wrong. 

 After one minute and thirty seven seconds have passed, Nepgear found out that the terminal is broken and said.

Nepgear: ...I knew it. This terminal is broken.

Histoire: I see... this is a huge problem. If we cannot use this terminal, then I'm afraid we may be out of options.

Nepgear: Then, let me fix it. I'll have to examine it to be sure, but I don't think it's too damaged. I believe this could still work for us.

Uzume: Wow, I knew you were good with machines, but I'm impressed you can fix something like this.

Neptune: Well, she is my awesome little sister, after all!

Uzume: By the way, what's your special skill, Nepsy?

Neptune: Me? Well, I have—

Neptune: .........

Neptune: .....W-Wait.

Neptune: W-What should I do, Uzume?! I don't think I have any marketable skills like Nep Jr.!!

Uzume: Don't ask me...

Marx: So Neptune doesn't have any special skills, Huh? Well that's a bummer.

Histoire: Please contact me once you have completed your repairs, Nepgear.

Histoire: I believe as long as you are within close proximity to the terminal, I can contact you through your N-Gear.

Nepgear: Okay, I understand. I'll call you as soon as I'm finished.

Then, Nepgear ended the call and Umio said.

Umio: Is there any way we may be of help?

Nepgear: For now, I'm going to try to figure it out why the terminal is broken down, so you're free to do as you please, for now.

Neptune: Aw, there you go again, Nep Jr. don't be shy, we're more than happy to help!

Neptune: I might not stay up-to-date with all the games out there, but I for sure know my way around retro consoles; taking this apart will be a breeze!

Neptune: ...and if I show off how awesome and cool I am here, then everyone is gonna realize just how capable of a person I really am...!!!!

Umio: It's like this problem is affecting Nepsy in her own unique way.

Nepgear (Sweatdrop): Umm... I may kinda want you to stay put, Neptune.

Neptune: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Uzume: Pump the brakes, Nepsy. Gearsy's got it handled. Let's go see if we can find anything around here that might be useful to us.

And with that, they left so Nepgear can work on the transfer terminal.

(Timeskip)

As Nepgear was working on the transfer terminal, Neptune comes in and said.

Neptune: Nepgear, how's it looking? Think it's gonna work?

Nepgear: Ooh, so that's how it's wired. That's pretty strange, I wonder why they have those pots mounted on the board as opposed to...

After one hour have passed, Uzume then comes in along with Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx as they said.

Uzume: Heeey, Gearsy! Ya done yet?

Nepgear: I see, so these broken solder joints were probably causing a short out. I wonder where this resistor was supposed to go...

Marx: I don't think she's quite done yet, Uzume.

Uzume: Darn, I guess we'll have to just wait a bit more.

After three hours have passed, they were now sleeping as Nepgear was still working on the transfer terminal.

Uzume: Zzzzzz...

Neptune: Mrph, can't eat any more...

Nepgear: Wowee, this is so crazy! This circuit board has G. C. 1988 printed on it. An '88 circuit board is super rare!

Nepgear: Ooh... this circuit doesn't really serve any purpose for our application so I can just bypass it and take the board home with me... heh heh...

Neptune: Zzzz... Zzzz...

Uzume: *Snoooore*

Nepgear: It's finished!

Neptune: Bwah?!

Uzume, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx then woke up as they said.

Uzume: *Yaaaawn* It's finally done. We been waitin'?

Marx: Huh? Oh finally it took you long enough to fix that transfer terminal. But at least it's now finish, right?

Nepgear: Yep, it's finish alright.

Neptune: So, will the transfer terminal work?

Nepgear: Well, I fixed as much as I could, but there are two problems...

Neptune: Problems...

Nepgear: Yes. The corrosion of one of the core parts of this core parts of this terminal is really bad. If we wanna use the terminal, we need to replace that part. 

Nepgear: I was able to patch up a lot of the other problems, but... Well, I still have a long way to go.

Uzume: You're doin' great, Gearsy. What's the other problem?

Nepgear: We have no power.

Nepgear: A large amount of energy is required to get the terminal running, but there barely seems to be any power left in this building. 

Marx: I guess that makes sense, since this building is nothing but a dumped around here.

Umio: I see. Both are difficult problems.

Uzume: Nah, we can at least search for the spare part. This city's so vast, I'm sure we can find a substitude for it.

Umio: And what of the energy? We can likely find a replacement part quite easily, but I imagine finding a power source being difficult.

Uzume: We can figure that part out later. I can't really think of where we'd even find that right now.

Neptune: Yup! We might find a solution while we're looking for the part!

Uzume: Exactly. That being said, let's go look for it.

Kirby: Poyo.

And so, they came out of the building to find the power source while finding the core part for the transfer terminal in order for Neptune and Nepgear to get back home to Planeptune.

To Be Continued...

Will they ever find a new replacement core part for the transfer terminal? 

And what will happen next?

Stay tuned and find out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
36.2K 523 43
The Multiverse is a vast place. So many different peoples, places, objects, weapons, cultures, and powers. What if you could travel across the Mult...
66 0 18
The CPU Shift Period is coming and preparations are made accordingly. Out on a quest, the four goddesses of Gamindustri lost Neptune, a.k.a. CPU Purp...
93K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...