I Love You More ; Five Hargre...

By brileydooley

A FIVE HARGREEVES FANFIC ; In which Y/N and Five come back from their long days in the apocalypse, their feel... More

October 1st, 1989
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Thank you!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
THE END.

28

11.1K 253 321
By brileydooley

As we entered Five's room, he let go of my hand and went over to Delores, who was still sitting on his windowseal. He picked her up, and put her into the duffel bag, and the duffel bag rested on is back. "Lets go." He grabbed my hand again. "Where?" I looked up at his eyes, "Going to drop Delores off." He smiled at me. "Oh fun."

-time skip to when you arrive to the store (if you dont like when i time skip tell me)-

As we arrived to the store, this time it was open, and didnt look like a crime scene. As we walked in the store, Five and I looked for where we found Delores. Right in the middle of the store,(always gotta be extra, am I right?) I looked at the other figures standing, and there was an empty spot, where we could put her. Five set the duffle bag down, and took Delores out. He handed her to me, and I placed her on the stand. Five zipped up the duffel bag, and we just looked at Delores. "Im gonna miss you Delores." I said quietly. "Me too, although we were unlikely friends, im still going to miss you." Five said grabbing my hand. "Bye Delores." I waved to her, and walked towards an employee.

"Hi! Could you give that maniquin something new to wear?" I looked back to Delores, "She likes sequins." I smiled and pat the employees shoulder. Five lead us out of the store, and before I could jump us, he said, "Why dont we walk?" I made a confused look at him, "But we can just blink, wouldn't it would be faster?" I asked. "Yea it would, but I wanna spend time with you." He smiled down at me. "Oh, okay." I smiled back. I intertwined our fingers, and we walked around the city together until it was almost night, talking about who knows what. All I know is that I really love him.

- HEH UM TIME SKIP AGAIN, IM SO SORRY-

As we were about to turn the corner to the Academy, I heard a loud boom. I ran around the corner to see the Academy in pieces on the ground. "Guys! What happened? Are you all alright? Wheres Pogo? Wheres mom?" I bombarrded them with questions. "Pogo and mom are.." Diego started. "Dead. Vanya killed them both." Luther said. "Because you locked her up in a cellar because you thought she couldnt control her powers!" Diego shouted at Luther. "Wait what?" Five questioned. "Vanya has powers." Klaus said softly.

Five walked over to a newspaper on the ground, and picked it up, "Uh guys.." He said reading the newspaper. "The apocalypse is still on." He pointed towards the newspaper. "What?" Klaus took the newspaper from Five. "That newspaper, we found it the day we got stuck in the apocalypse." I widened my eyes. "That makes no sense." Diego said. "Then listen to me! That newspaper was dated April 1st, which is today. The apocalypse is today." I shouted. They all flinched at my sudden action. "We thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, he was the fuse, Vanya is the bomb." Five said. "Vanya causes the apocalypse.." I said quietly.

Helicopters flew above the broken down academy, "Meet up at the SuperStar!" Luther shouted. I grabbed Five's hand, and blinked us to the bowling place.

I went up to the lady working the shift, and gave her some money, enough for everyone that was about to come. I grabbed a pair of bowling shoes my size, and took my red high tops off. I slipped on the shoes and looked towards Five, I realized he had bowling shoes on too.

I walked towards a lane with Five, and put in our team name, "Umbrella Team." I said softly, while typing the letters out. "Type your name." I pointed towards the console (OR WHATEVER IT IS), "Wait!" I stopped him from doing anything,"What?", "Luther probably wants to go first." I smiled, as Five rolled his eyes. We sat down in the plastic seats, and waited for the others.

As I heard Luther's voice, I turned around and waved towards them. As they walked towards us, the same lady that I paid stopped them, "Shoes!" She said, pointing to the rack of shoes. "Oh my god," Diego said under his breath. I just laughed and turned back around.

As they all arrived and put in their names, Five and I did the same. Five typed in an actual '5', If he does it I might as well too, So I typed in a '8', and went to go sit back down. "Listen if Vanya is actually the cause, we need to prepare." Luther stood up, breaking the silence. "Prepare for what?" Diego asked. "To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." Luther told him. Allison tapped her notepad with her pen, it read, 'SHES OUR SISTER'. "Im sorry, but Vanya is dangerous."Luther said. "Where even is Vanya, I dont think shes at the academy anymore." I said holding out my hands. "Well.. she could be here." Klaus pointed to a picture of Vanya on the newspaper. "Thats right, her concert is tonight." Diego said. "So whats the plan?" Diego asked Luther. "Uhm.." Luther stood there for a few seconds, "We go to the theater.." He said softly. "Thats a location," Diego stepped closer towards Luther. "Listen, If you want to be leader, fine. But your gonna have to have a better plan than that." Diego said firmly.

"Hey guys, maybe I could help." Klaus said, "Nows not the time, Klaus." Luther said guesturing his hand to make Klaus stop talking, "Hey! Let him speak." Diego said, Luther just looked at him like he was a maniac, "He saved my life today." Diego finished. "Is that true?" Luther stepped towards Klaus, "Well yea, no. I did take credit for it.. because the real hero was," Klaus started, "Ben.." He finished. They all looked at Klaus like he was crazy, and dillusional. "Anyways, Diego-" Luther started, "You want proof is that it?" Klaus went over and picked up a bowling ball.

I turned my head to see Ben getting ready to catch a freaking bowling ball. Then, Klaus threw it. I got super scared it would hit me, because everyone knows Klaus is bad when it comes to throwing stuff. Five scooted over, and pulled me with him, and I.. turned invisible again, but this time I didnt do it on purpose. "Shit, sorry." I turned visible again. "That, is so weird.." Luther said.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in your head, that screams out to be the center of attention?" Luther harshly said to Klaus. "You know I liked you at lot before you got laid." Klaus harshly said back.

My jaw dropped, and I gasped. "Oh- Which was a total.. Total mistake." Klaus said, when he saw Allison and Luther look at eachother, "The-The girl thought he was a furry!" Klaus said again. Allison rolled her eyes, and started walking away. "Allison, wait!" Luther cased after her like a lost puppy. Klaus and Diego just sat down next to eachother, and covered their mouths.

"Exucse me? Excuse me!" A high pitched said, I looked over to see a woman with red hair, and a kid with glasses next to her, "Uh- Its my child, Kenny's birthday today, and uh, I was just wondering if your kids would be happier playing with kids their own age. Assuming its okay with your two dads." The woman said. Klaus and Diego just looked at eachother trying to hold in their laughs, "I would rather chew off my own foot." Five said, and right after he did, I heard a faint whoosh. I nudged Fives arm, and pointed towards a bowling ball thingy. (The thing the bowling balls come out of, iykyk). We both walked over, and opened a lid. "If I were to date a man, you'd be the last person I would date." Diego said, "You'd be lucky to get me." Klaus retorted back. When we opened in the lid, inside there was a tube. "Five, how did she find us?" I whispered. "She's good." Five said, and a hint of jealously went through my body.

Five screwed open the cap of the tube, and inside were two fortune cookies. He dumped the cookies into my hand, and dropped the bottle on the floor. I handed Five his cookie, and we both opened them. Inside the cookie, was a location, at a hotel. We both looked at eachother, then Diego and Klaus bowling, and Five took my hand, and blinked us to the location.

And at that we were both blinked into a small, hotel. Outside was the blue car that Hazel and ChaCha drove. We walked into the hotel, and looked for the room number. We pushed the door lightly, and the Handler was sitting on the couch with a bunch of chinese food in front of her. "Nice to see you again." She smiled at us. "What do you want?" I asked standing in front of her. I heard a muffle from across the room, and sitting in a chair was the Donut lady, "Guess he really liked donuts." Five said.

"Okay, listen up. You can either fight with your faimly, and fail, or, you can go back to post- apocalypse, and sit around for another few decades, and wait for me to make you another offer. So, whats it gonna be?" She asked. "You can stop this." I told her. "Whats meant to be is meant to be." She said, "But you can change this!" I said. "Well, while you came here, just know that your faimly is fighting for their lives." She smiled. "You brought us here, so we couldn-" I started, But Five took my hand tightly, and jumped us to the theater. "Whats with all the lolly gagging?" Five shrugged, "Five get down!" Luther shouted, "Shit!" I dragged Five down to the nearest seat. "Are you okay?" I cupped his face with my hands, "Yes, im fine, are you?"

He placed his hands over mine, and held them tightly, "Yeah, Yeah." I looked down at our hands. "Shit.." Five said/yelled, "You know these people?" Luther asked us, "Yeah." I said. Luther looked around, "And?" He said, "Well.. We're screwed." Five said. I rised a bit, and saw more guards coming into the theater, "Shit.." I said. Guards started to come down the walkway, where we were hiding. I looked over to Five, but he wasnt there. "Shit, Five!" I turned back to the guards, and saw Five on top of a man, making him spin around to shoot the other guards. "FIVE." I yelled at him.

All of us were all together in a circle, but Diego. "So whats the plan?" Luther asked. Diego came back, "Where were you?" Luther asked him, "Honoring a memory.." He said, Allison put a hand on his shoulder, "We have to stop her.." Luther said. Allison hit him with her notepad, "Im sorry its the only choice!" Luther said. Allison just shook her head no, and walked away. "Are we all in on this?" I asked, everyone nodded. "Okay, Stage left," Luther touched Diego, "Stage right," Luther tapped Five, and I's shoulder, "Ill take left with Diego." Luther patted himself. I cupped Fives face with my hands, "I love you." I pressed my forehead against his, "I love you more." Five leaned in, and pressed his lips softly against mine. "We'll get through this, we can stop the apocalypse, I promise." Five held my hands softly. "Promise?" I stared into his eyes, "I promise." He leaned in for another kiss. And after that, Five took my hand, and blinked us to the stage.

-

word count: 2009

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER YALL.

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER, SO COMMENT SUGGESTIONS.

Also this is how I got the "umbrella team" its a little blurry but you can kind of see it :)

XOXO,

brianna :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 893 25
Charlotte Cafferty, finally done with a decades long hiatus, has accidentally settled in the very middle of a crisis. Though she's not exactly a stra...
9.1K 375 23
Reader x Five Hargreeves THIS IS PART TWO, READ THE PREVIOUS PART "BREAKING" BEFORE READING THIS ONE Trigger warning!! Explicit mentions of domestic...
323K 5.4K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]
1.3M 41.3K 51
{{COMPLETE}} Five Hargreeves x Female Reader Starts in season 1 of The Umbrella Academy Published to celebrate 1.5k followers :)