MY POSSESIVE ALPHA MATES

By lil_an17

Lilian is a very powerful werewolf who has yet to unlock all her powers. She found her mates and although thi... More

Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Gabriella's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Zoe's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Selene's POV
Zoe's POV
Zoe's POV
Selene's POV
Asmodeus's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
A/N

Romeo's POV

3.1K 131 142
By lil_an17

It's our 2nd here and I get up then take a quick shower.
I come out with a towel wrapped around my torso then walk over to the closet.

I was about to go in until I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it"

"U-u-um Alpha. My n-name is G-"

"I don't care. What do you want" I said as I had enough of her stuttering.

"Right umm Alpha Kegan said I should remind you and Alpha Matteo about the pack guys. Today is supposed to be their first day of training so he sent me to guide you over to the training grounds"

"Whatever" I mumbled and went to put on my clothes.

I decided to drop the hat but take the hoodie even though it was extra hot today.

D- *let's go see mate*

I close my eyes and sigh.
Ever since we got here, he's been bugging me about this same thing and I can't seem to get a rest.

"She's not our mate anymore so chill the fuck out"

*She is still mine so I have the right to see her*

Typical.

"Fine. Even if you want to see her, what makes you think she'll want to see you"

That made him silent and I snickered bitterly.

"That's what I thought" I said as I opened to door to find a small omega standing in front of me.
Once she saw me, she jumped and stepped back.

"I'm sor-"

I didn't wait for her to finish as I started walking down the hall.
Once I got to the main living room, I saw Matteo talking with Gab and I walked over to them.

"Morning"

"Morning Alpha sleepy head" Gab said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't test me" I said to which she rolled her eyes and snickered.

I looked at the stairs but it was empty as no one came down.

*Look at the guy who was giving a bold lecture this morning when you want to see her yourself*

"Shut up mutt I don't want to see anybody"

*Keep lying to yourself* I block him out and sigh.

"Let's go" Matteo and I nodded then I looked at Gab.

"You stay here"

"EH WHY"

"Cause your pregnant and-"

"But I've fought before while I was pregnant with Sean. What's the difference now"

Sean is her first son and not gonna lie, I was pretty scared for that kid.

This woman did so many reckless things while pregnant and one time she even got punched in the stomach which cause her to go into labor.
Thank goodness it was not that serious but still we can't take any chances.

"We're in an unknown pack right now. If anything happens to you, what will we tell Victor. He may be our beta but he's also a friend so we also have to respect him by keeping you safe"

"It's not fair. I'm just 3 weeks anyways. I barely have a baby bump"

"But you still have a baby inside you right?"

"Can I at least watch. I have fast reflexes so nothing's gonna happen to me"

"Gab-"

"Great let's go" she said as she started walking out which made me sigh.
Matteo put his hand on my shoulder and shook my head.

"Let it be. You know better than to argue with a pregnant woman"

I sighed and nodded.
"Let's go"

As we started to walk out, I heard someone start to secretly follow us which made me smile.

We reached the training grounds and I nodded as I looked around.
It's pretty big. I'd give him that but what kind of alpha doesn't know how to train his own men.

I shook my head and walked over to his men which made me raise a brow.

"Is this man stupid or what" Matteo said as he face palmed himself.

He has alot of men. I'd say about 10,000 but he doesn't even know how to use them.
Fucking dumbass.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN UP" Matteo started off and everyone went silent.

"From today we'll train you lazy fools till you're ready and strong enough to fight in your own" I could see the fear in some of their eyes while the rest where just determination, anger, shock and the rest.

"If you have anything to say then go ahead and say it now or if you want to drop out them do so right now. Once we start our first training, no one will be able to leave no matter how much you beg and if you drop out, you won't be able to come back even if you get your alpha to beg for you. Now choose" I said and they started to look at eachother before they looked back at us with a determined face which made me smirk.

*None of them dropped out. Nice* Archer said with a venomous voice.

"Stop talking like they're prey"

*Heh, to me. They are prey* I rolled my eyes and focused back on them.

"I just have 1 rule" Matteo said. "No cussing" I chuckled and looked at him.
Seems like he noticed too.

"There are no kids here so why not" I looked at Gab and smiled.

"Who said there aren't kids here" I turned around noticed the Cora and Hazel hiding behind a wall which made me smile at their attempt.

"I've already seen you girls" I said and they came out with a pout.

"It was all your fault" Cora whispered to Hazel.

"Don't always blame everything on me. You were breathing too loud"

I don't even know how to respond to that.

They walked over to us with their heads down and I sighed.
"Weren't these the girls from the office" Gab gushed.

"Sorry for disturbing your practice. We just wanted to watch" Hazel mumbled to which Matteo sighed.

"Why didn't you just say so"

"Uncle Kegan said we're not supposed to be in the training grounds. That it's for men" Cora said as she crossed her arms.

"For men huh?"

That lazy man doesn't even know how to train his own men which made them turn into slobs and now he has the audacity to tell them not to go.

I shook my head and picked Cora up then put her around my neck. Matteo did the same thing to Hazel and then we both turned around.

"When you want to watch, you can watch. Just don't come here alone" I didn't need to look at her to tell that she was smiling and then she she hugged my face.

"Thank you!!"
I smiled and focused back on the me

"Now your training begins. First you guys are gonna do 300 push ups then 50 sit ups. Right now" they stared shocked and some even started complaining.

"HOW"
"this is our first time, please have pity on us"
"Is this just the beginner stage. Then I don't even want to know what the hard stage is"

Lazy son's of bitches.

"Fine then. Let's switch things up" Matteo said.

"If you want to leave, then leave" Matteo said and all the men stared at him stunned.

"Really?"

"Mmhmm" Matteo nodded.

"Uncle Romeo, are we just gonna let them leave like that" I looked at her and smiled.
"Just watch" she nodded and looked at them.

I smiled at focus. For some reason, everything about these girls makes me happy.

"I guess the Alpha's are not as cruel as we thought"
"Let's leave quickly"

As they started to leave, I snapped my fingers and 10 of our men came out of nowhere and surrounded them.

"Wha- I thought you said we could leave"

"You can but you'll have to go through them first. There are probably 10,000 of you guys so you're at a clear advantage." I said and they nodded.

Fools.

As soon as they started to leave again, our men moved around and blocked their way.

"We'll be fair. They'll not attack you. All you have to do is get off the training grounds before they get you and you're free"

"DON'T WORRY GUYS. WE CAN TAKE THEM" one of the weaklings said which caused my men to smile.

"This is gonna be fun"

10 minutes later

They are still at the same spot as they're breathing heavily.

"You guys are weak" Don, our gamma said which causes them to growl and him to growl back.

"Okay. You guys have water 10 minutes of our time. now start. If you complain, you're going to fight my men. If you lazy around, you're gonna fight. Make sure you do a complete 300 and don't try to cheat cause my men will be walking around and counting. After that, do 50 sit ups then you could have a break. You have 10 minutes. You're time starts now"
I said and they all started doing it.

"I'm not complaining but how can your 10 men focus on all 10,000 of us" I looked at the kid and smirked.
Of course all pack has that one cocky guy who would act like he's all that.

"Don't underestimate the Lycan blood moon pack warriors" I said and Done kicked his arm.

"Start"

He started grit his teeth out of anger and I rolled my eyes.
Typical.

"Uncle can we train too" I looked at Cora with a brow raised.

"Yeah, can we" Hazel said

"Give me one good reason why" Matteo said and Hazel smiled.

"We want to be strong. Just like our mommy and then I can challenge you to a fight cause you're always being mean to me" Corsa said as she pointed at Matteo.

"Fine...but make sure you beat his a- i mean make sure you win" I said and she nodded.

I brought her down from my neck and she stood close to her sister.
I don't know if I'm crazy but I could see a strong resemblance between her and Lilian.

*Do you think-*

"Don't go there" I hate to admit it but the thought of her having another man's child is enough to make me go crazy.

*What if they're ours dumbass*

"That-"

"Uncle Romeo, we're ready" Hazel said and I sighed.

"We're gonna start with your kicks"

Lilian's POV

I came downstairs and found everywhere empty.
An omega was passing by and I stoped her.

"Where are my daughters"

"Umm I think I saw them follow the Alpha's of the Lycan blood moon pack"

She said and I nodded.

"I always thought you were mommy's girls but turns out you're daddy's instead" I said as I giggled to myself.

If we were still together, the guys would mock me about it then bake an oreo ice cream cake for me when they see that I'm mad.

"Good afternoon sweetheart" Kegan said as he came down.

"What's making you so giggly" he said as he put an arm around my neck.
In normal situations, I would've let him but after knowing that he likes me, it's kinda awkward so I walked over to the couch and smiled.

"Nothing...just some thoughts about my girls"

"Does anything about me ever make you smile."

"Uhm yeah..."

"Like what"

‡don't push it Kellogg's‡

*I thought it was Kennel*

"Both of you shut up. I'm trying to think"

*Just tell him, when he acts gay*

"When you act gay"

My eyes widened and I clamped my mouth shut.
They both burst out laughing in my head and I started blushing from second hand embarrassment.

"I hate you guys"

‡love you too babe‡

"I- uh"
He only chuckled.

"I guess that's funny to me too. As long as I do anything to cheer you up then I'm content" he said as he moved closer to me.

"Uhm yah"

The omega from before cam back and stared at me confusingly.

"Hmm, Ms Lilian you're still here? I thought that you went to go get them"

Kegan turned around and started at her.

"Get who?"

"Umm Cora and Hazel are probably in the training grounds training wit-"

"WHAT. who said that they can go there" he turned to me.

"What's so bad about the training grounds" I asked.

"You never let your kids go with people you don't know. So why aren't you mad about them?"

"Oh um the girls trusts them so much so I might as well trust them too"

"You don't trust me to stay with them alone so why them?" He asked.

"I-" before I could say anything, he started marching off and I'm guessing he's going to the pack grounds.

"Oh god"

*Chile, it's the ✨obsession✨ for me*

‡seriously tho, go get him before he says something stupid‡

I started running after him but I didn't make it in time as he already got there.

"Well fuck me dead" I said as I saw him walking over to the guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 4.5K 91
sienna is a witch that has so many secrets. her mom who was head coven hated her and all sienna ever tried to do was get her mom to love her. that w...
6.1M 390 7
This is the sample. First five chapters only. To read more, please support me by purchasing my eBook. Angela is sarcastic, a bit of a drama queen b...
10.3K 319 37
A powerful witch collides with the primal allure of a dominant alpha wolf. Lilian, a fiery witch with a penchant for chaos, finds herself thrust into...
894K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...