My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

بواسطة sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 22

4.4K 114 0
بواسطة sbergeron16

When we finally make it back to the hotel from my parents house it is later than what we had originally planned. Packing took way longer than I thought it would and neither of us wanted to leave because we were enjoying the visit with my parents. Both of my parents were shocked that I was going to give Dimitri another chance and go on tour with him.

My Mom kept asking me about my teaching. She kept reminding me of all the hard work I did to get my teaching licenses. I kept trying to reassure her that nothing has been decided as of yet and currently I was still returning to my teaching job in the fall. I should probable reach out to my principle about the change in my life. Normally none of this would be their business, but since my boyfriend is a famous rock star the school has a right to know. Especially because I don't want any strange fans to try to come to the school and let's not forget about the press.

As soon as we walked into the room I flop onto the bed, "did you remember to book me a plane ticket for tomorrow?"

"Of course babe," he tells me as he slips into bed next to me and tucks me into his side. Instantly I adjust myself so my head is resting on his chest and slip an arm over his waist. Dimitri starts to run his fingers though my hair.

"This is nice." I say snuggling closer to him.

He is silent for a moment before responding, "enjoy this while it last. Because tomorrow everything is about to change."

I adjust myself to I can stare into his eyes and all I can see is worry. "What's wrong?" I ask running my fingers over the side of his face. Is he already regretting being with me?

"Skylar stop." His says in a firm voice. I rise a eyebrow in confusion. "You forget how well I know you. I love you. Only you." Dimitri cups my face in his hand and brings my lips down to his. He kisses me gently, but I can sense he is holding back.

"Then why the faraway look in your eyes?" I whisper hating myself for not having the strength not to ask.

He sighs, "these last few days we have been in a bubble and all of that is about to change. Sure some people know about our relationship, but once we step out of this hotel tomorrow the world is going to know." Dimitri leaves the bed and stands to watch out the window.

I grip the bed to prevent myself from going to him because the stiffness of his back screams he needs some space. Does he not want the world to know about us? Is he ashamed of me? I'm so confused he has been the one that wanted everyone to know we knew each other and I was the one who wanted to keep our relationship a secret. But now many the tables have turned.

He stands there not saying anything while I fight to hold the tears at bay. I can feel the distance starting to grow between us. Hell no. This can not be starting now especially since this is only the beginning of our relationship. Mustering the little bit of courage I have left I leave the bed and wrap my arms around him from behind. He stiffens at first, but soon relaxes into my embrace.

Standing on my tippy toes I kiss the back of his shoulder, "I love you too. So much." I rest my forehead against his back. We stand like that for awhile enjoying the comfort each of us offers the other. "Maybe talking about what tomorrow will bring might help." I tell him breaking the silence.

Dimitri nods his head and turns in my arms so he can face me, "if we are having this conversation then I want you in my arms." He leads me to the bed and climbs on with his back resting against the headboard. I move to sit next to him, but he has other ideas and I find myself between his legs with my back resting against him. He wraps his arms tightly around me and I relax into his hold.

"So," I say drawing random shapes on his arms.

"Your life is about to change Skylar. And I'm scared," he tells me while burying his face into the side of my neck.

Dimitri is scared? What in the world is going on? "Baby why are you scared?" I ask him using a calming tone.

He squeezes me tightly before continuing, "I know I down play my fame all the time, but at the end of the day I am a famous Rockstar. And with my career choice there are some down sides. One of them is lack of privacy." I nod my head so he knows I'm listening. "There are going to be people that are going to want us to fail and some of those people are the media. That's why I made you promise to always talk to me first before you jump to conclusions if you hear something or see something. You have to remember they will print or say anything if it will sell papers or rise their ratings."

I link my fingers with his, "Dimitri I said it before and I'll say it now I promise I will always come to you first. I love you Dimitri not the Rockstar."

"But we go hand in hand babe. At this point you can't be with one and not the other. I've managed to keep our relationship out of the media, but that is only going to last so long. My manager is coming over tomorrow so we can start to formulate a plan of action and guide you into this new world you are entering." He runs his hand though his hair and I can see the worry lines around his eyes.

Not liking that I can't fully see his face I attempt to pull myself from his arms, but they become steel bands preventing me from moving. "I'm not going to let the media get between us Dimitri. You mean to much to me."

"You say that now, but wait." He says his voice laced with weariness. "This is one of the reasons I didn't want to try a relationship with you. At least when we were just friends things weren't complicated."

I can't hold back the snort when he says the word complicated, "not complicated? Please. We have always been nothing, but complicated. Neither one of us wanting to take the risk of a relationship in fear of it coming between our friendship." He arms squeeze me tightly against his chest. "Am I not worth the fight? Because I would fight for you."

Dimitri buries his nose into the side of my neck and places soft kisses in a trail towards my ear. "Baby you are more than worth fighting for," he says softly. "Sorry for making you think other wise. I just need you to truly realize what it means to be with me because these last few days we have been living in a protected bubble and the bubble is about to pop. Your entire life is about to change and it wouldn't be fair of me to not remind you of that."

This time when I try to turn so I can look at him he lets me, "I need you to listen to me and I mean really listen to me. When you asked me to be yours I knew what I was walking into." I shrug my shoulders, "sure I may not completely understand everything and I may not have thought about how much my life is about to change, but Dimitri," I say cupping his chin in my hands, "you mean the world to me. Through everything I've been through it has always been you and will continue to always be you. If I have to deal with some stupid people to be with you bring them on. I love to see them try and tear you away from me."

He smiles and brushes away the tears I hadn't even realized were falling. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"About as much as I love you."

He shakes his head and turns me so I'm straddling him. I place my hands around his neck for balance and he brushes my hair to my back. "No baby," he says resting his forehead against mine, "so much more." 

He kisses me and I can taste the desperation in his kiss I try to reassure him through my kiss that I'm not going anywhere. I'm fully his like he is fully mine. Tightly I grip myself to him and his hands slide down my back to firmly grip my ass which causes a moan to leak from between my lips. A liquid heat pools to where I want him the most and I rub myself against him hoping he will catch onto the hint I'm dropping.

Thankfully Dimitri is a smart man and he he flips us so I'm laying on my back beneath him, but he never breaks the kiss he continues to devour my mouth and I match him kiss for kiss. A slight whimper escapes from me when he tears his lips from mine, but he chuckles in response and pulls my shirt over my head.

"So beautiful," he tells me while he runs his fingers around my bra. I arch my back begging for him to remove my bra. "So impatient love," he chuckles, but gives in my wishes and removes my bra and my breasts spring free from their confinement. He places a kisses on each nipple and I try to grip my fingers in his hair to guide him back to my breasts, but he evades me. Instead he slides off the bed and I glare at him from the bed.

"I believe you promised me a shower," he reminds me with a wink. "Don't think I forgot baby." I shiver when he says baby in excitement. 

My eyes hungerly devour him as he removes his clothes and I squirm on the bed because of how badly my body craves him. He really is a fine man and I can tell why so many women throw themselves at him, but finally he is all mine. 

"You coming?" He asks me walking to the bathroom and I can't stop my eyes from enjoying the sight of his ass. His chuckle catches my attention and I blush when I realize he caught me checking him out. "Look all you want baby I'm all yours, but know you won't be getting any till you join me in this shower." He continues into the bathroom without waiting for my response.

I lay there in the bed for a moment while I listen to him turning on the water in the shower. How did my life turn into this fairy tale? The most wonderful man loves me and I can finally call Dimitri mine. After all these years I don't have to lie to him, but more importantly myself. 

Not wanting to miss out on a moment with him I quickly leap from the bed and wiggle out of my jeans before I join him in the bathroom. I slowly walk in and find him already in the shower behind the glass doors. Once he notices me standing there he runs his eyes over me and when the return to mine I see a heat there. 

Without a word he slides the door open to me inviting me to join him and once I enter he has me in his arms raining kisses along my neck. The warm water heats my already overly flushed skin. "I was afraid the water would turn cold before you got in here."

"Never would I make you wait that long." I promise him and bring his lips to mine for a kiss.

"Damn you better not," he says before crushing his lips against mine. The kiss picks up where we had left off before he conned me into the shower. I wrap my arms tightly around him and he pushes me against the shower wall with his arms caging me in. "This is more like it. So much better than my shower this morning." 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28K 1.4K 112
NEW UPDATED EDITTED VERSION ON MY PROFILE!!!! THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT, OFFICIAL EDITTED VERSION IS BEING PUBLISHED UNDER THE OTHER HER ONLY CHANCE...
10.1K 1.2K 64
We were together. I forgot the rest. A car accident got me to suffer from amnesia, leading me to cross the paths of a rockstar. I assume I had never...
1.1K 275 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
784 46 22
"You get prettier every time, Autumn." He says, his eyes looking me up and down. My heart flutters and butterflies fill my stomach, "I thought you d...