๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By luvsellie

โ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง.โž แด‡สŸสŸษชแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸษชแด€แดs x... More

"up in flames."
"one wish."
"be careful."
"something familiar."
"truth be told."
"i wasn't ready for goodbye."
"kiss me."
"bathroom intruder."
"guard dog."
"i'm hungry." - "i'm not moving."
"your bedhead is really cute."
a/n: prompts pt.2
"i think i'm in love with you and i'm terrified."
"is that my shirt?"
"can i kiss you right now?"
"you're so beautiful."
"what's happening to us?"
"heather."
"oh fuck, please still be asleep."
"look at me - just breathe, okay?"
"truth or dare?"
"i love you, and i know i'm not the only one who does."
dating ellie would include...
commissions
"necessity."
"mistake."
"thankful."
"stereo hearts."
i love ellie fucking williams
"one step closer."
"jenny."
completed
im back bitches (again) ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

"just pretend to be my date."

3.7K 100 15
By luvsellie

[ a/n: first off...HAPPY OUTBREAK/TLOU DAYYYYY!! i hope you are all having an amazing day and enjoy this oneshot :) ]

[ requested by @baddieelliewilliams ]

"What do you mean you want me to be your date?" Ellie asked, completely appalled at your request.

    You sighed in frustration, massaging the bridge of your nose as you said, "It's exactly as it sounds, Ellie. I need you to be my girlfriend for the get together my parents are holding. Just pretend to be my date. Please,"

"Sure. Yeah, I can do that," She said, still shocked and flustered at your question. You sighed with relief at her agreement. You stood from your spot on her couch. "Alright, well, the gathering is around 6, so I'll come get you so we can walk together around 5:45. Sounds good?"

She nodded quickly and got up, walking you to the door. As you said goodbye and turned away, she stopped you with a question. "Wait - why do you want me to be your date again?"

"My parents, more specifically my mom, think that I'm lying about liking girls. She says I'm only liking girls to 'fit in', whatever the fuck that means," You scoff, playing with the hem of your shirt.

Ellie nodded understandingly and said farewell once again, smiling to herself as she shut the door behind her.

"Ellie? Are you ready?" You yelled from her front porch, knocking on the door once again. You waited nervously, hoping that you looked alright with the plain, black plaid dress you had picked out. You heard some shuffling and a faint coming! from inside the house. You tapped your foot anxiously. "Ellie?! We don't have all night!"

As you finished your sentence the door swung open, revealing Ellie with her hair half up, half down, a cream-colored button-down shirt tucked into black slacks, her sleeves rolled up a little past her elbows, and sporting her signature black converse. Her eyes widened a little when she saw you standing in the dress, a white pair of converse mirroring her own, and your hair swept away from your face.

She scratched the back of her neck as she said, "Sorry I wasn't out sooner. And is this outfit okay? Dresses aren't really my thing so..."

You stared at her, not controlling your large smile at how gorgeous she looked. "No, no, you look," Hot, you wanted to say. "Good. You look really good."

She smiled nervously as she stepped out, shutting the door behind her. You took her arm in yours and began your trek to your house, thankful that it was a mere 5 minute walk.

As you led Ellie up the front steps of your house, you turned and looked at Ellie. "Okay, just a slight warning before we go in - my family can be quite homophobic at times, and I'm sorry about that. I scolded my parents about not saying anything tonight, or I wouldn't be attending. If they, or anyone else, say anything to you personally, please let me know,"

"Alright," She said, turning her attention back to the entrance in front of you both. You took a deep breath before opening your front door, the sound of glasses clinking and chatter echoing in your ears.

Kids ran past you as you both entered your house, not bothering with greeting you two. You shifted, pulling your arm away from hers, and opted for her hand, giving it a squeeze as you passed people, looking around for your parents.

Spotting your parents in the kitchen, you steered you both that way. Your parents stopped talking and excused themselves from the previous conversation they were having, focusing on you and Ellie. The grins on their faces faltered slightly. They eyed your intertwined hands.

You mustered a fake grin of your own. "Mom, Dad, this is Ellie. My girlfriend."

Your mom's smile fell into a frown, but your dad kept smiling.

"Girlfriend, you say? Well, Ellie, it's nice to meet you," Your dad said, switching his beer from one hand to the other, reaching out his hand. Ellie shook his hand with a nervous grin, then offered her own to your mom. She hesitated before grasping it.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. l/n," Ellie said, retracting her hand. Your mom nodded.

"Well then...Mom, Dad, we're gonna go sit outside with the others," You informed her, once again leading Ellie.

When you were both out of listening distance, you whispered, "I'm pretty sure the other teens are out there. I should warn you again, there's this other girl, her name's Liz. She's super stuck up, acts as though the world revolves around her. If she says anything, once again, let me deal with her."

"Okay. But remember, I'll be there to back you up if need be," Ellie stated, stealing a glance your way as you opened the back door and stepped onto the porch.

A group of teens, three to be exact, hung out around a fireplace, red solo cups in hand. Upon the sighting, you and Ellie both had the exact same thought. Maybe Dina and Jesse should have come.

Shaking off any uneasiness you felt, you put on a smile, and stepped up to the circle. "Hey, guys. Long time no see, right?"

The blonde in the group, Liz, turned your way, her grin turning into a look of disgust. The two boys, Mitchel and Ethan, looked over, uninterested expressions clear on their faces.

They were childhood friends of yours. If you ever wanted to call them that. Upon growing up in Jackson, your parents had become friends with theirs, and no matter how hard you tried, they never seemed to like you. If you ever did get their attention, they intended to use you, bribing you with their attention to get you to do something for them. It lasted until you eventually found real friends. People you cared about. People like Dina, Jesse, and Ellie. They helped you realize that they were toxic. That bad people like them exist, even in the apocalypse.

You and Ellie took a seat across from the trio. You still held Ellie's hand subconsciously, rubbing and playing with her fingers to soothe the nerves running through your body. Ellie made no move to pull away her hand, she knew how nervous and uncomfortable you were. Hell, even she was nervous.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" You asked, trying to maintain eye contact with Liz. Her eyes dropped to yours and Ellie's hands, watching as you played with her fingers.

Ignoring your question, she asked, "Who's she?"

"Um, this is my girlfriend, Ellie."

Mitchel and Ethan exchanged a look, and Liz scoffed. "Girlfriend, huh? So you like girls?"

You dipped your head in response.

"Well, that explains a lot," Mitchel inquired.

Your eyes widened in shock but soon grew narrow as you looked at him. Ellie sucked in a breath next to you. She gripped your hand. You couldn't tell if she was angry, or just uncomfortable.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" You asked.

"He means that explains why you followed us all those years. You had a crush on me, didn't you?" Liz claimed, a small smirk playing on her lips.

Your face dropped, irritation replacing any other emotions. "Are you serious? Of all things, you chose to say that? Of course I didn't have a fucking crush on you. You're rude and act like a 'pick me' girl. All you do is have sex with guys, and then try and put other girls down."

Ethan shot up, pointing a finger in your direction. "Don't you talk to her like that, cunt,"

"Me?! Keep your bitch in check. Jesus, why is this whole goddamned town homophobic?! I literally can't be attracted to girls without some asshole making a comment!" You shouted, finally losing your cool demeanor.

"Hey, let's go," Ellie suggested, tugging you to the door. You turned to argue, but Ellie only gave you a look. You immediately dropped it, your shoulders sagging as she tugged you along.

You were almost inside when you said wait and turned, flipping off the group.

This time it was Ellie's turn to lead, dragging you all the way back to her house.

Closing her door behind her, she looked at you, instantly concerned when she noticed tears welling in your eyes.

"I'm sorry," You sobbed, back falling against her door as you sank to the floor, pulling your knees up to your chest. "I snapped, and we left when things weren't even that bad. And I dragged you into it. Ellie, I'm sorry."

She sunk down to your level, cupping your face with both hands. "No, everything was fine. Is fine. If anything, I'm glad you chose to take me. I'm glad I was the one that got to go an be your fake girlfriend, even if I want to be your real girlfriend."

She immediately went tense, registering the words that came out of her mouth. "Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I was going to offer some of my clothes and to let you sleep over, but you probably don't even want to now. Shit."

Tears continued to roll down your cheeks as you looked at her panicked expression, your worry beginning to fade at her words. She went to pull away, but you grabbed her hands, keeping them on your cheeks. "Let's just get changed and cuddle. We can talk about our shared feeling in the morning."

A small smile formed as she pulled you up, giving you a hug so tight, you felt as if you were becoming one soul. And you loved it.

[ a/n: i rushed to get this published, so i'm sorry if there's a bunch of typos]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 123 8
This is a book that's going to be various ellie williams oneshots! request any ideas you may have and please read the warnings before reading a chapt...
64.9K 1.8K 24
Y/N left, a long time ago. Ellie met a new girl, Dina. Their first kiss was amazing. When they go on patrol, they get captured by another group. Y/N...
9.2K 166 20
[COMPLETED] "[...] I'm trying telling you that although many choices are just ours, in the end, in one way or another, other people will also get inv...