•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

De Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... Mais

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[17] ✽ Atonements ✽

720 61 51
De Midnightales_

{new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Awake ●

Anxiously you bit your lips as you paced around your room, trying not to bump into any object in the process. Worry was the only feeling crawling on your whole mind and each passing second felt like a whole hour of distress.

"The user you have called is not answering-"

Without any second thought you ended the call and dialed in the same number, hoping that the other person would pick up but to your dismay, the machine answered your call again.

"Pick up the damn call will you? Are you ignoring me right now?"

You angrily scolded your imaginary friend as you tossed your phone on your bed and sat down, sighing. Sora was being a stubborn girl, not even willing to pick up your calls after last week's coffee incident.

Rubbing your face tiredly, you face palmed yourself while closing your eyes tightly in hopes to control the warm tears trying to escape your eyes. But you could feel the failure as the warm liquid falls down much quickly, seeping out of your fingers and to your lap.

All you wanted was to ask whether she was okay, to hear her voice and her lame jokes, her playful pranks but it was all missing out. Even Yoongi could not get a hold of Sora much to your frustration.

You sniffled and wiped away your tears, reaching out for your phone and unlocking it. Going to the messaging app, you quickly typed a message to your best friend.

Me:
   -Sora, we need to talk. Please come to the park right now or else I am marching into your house.

Knowing that she had seen the message, you got up and washed your face before grabbing your white sweater and putting it on. Picking up your phone, you headed downstairs while telling your mother.

"Mom, I am going out for a while."

"Okay come home soon."

Putting on a pair of black converse, you walked outside not caring if you closed the door behind because you didn't wanted to be late.

Walking was not enough to satisfy your worries so you started sprinting towards the park near the sidewalk café, the second place where Sora and you always met.

You checked around, looking for a girl with brunette hair but couldn't see anyone. Sora had never stood you up so you were sure she would come. Deciding to wait, you sat down on the bench and waited.

Five minutes turned to ten minutes then to fifteen and twenty. Time kept on passing as you waited but Sora never came. You started feeling anxious, hoping she was not sick or anything else for her late arrival.

She will come, right?

The same question danced inside your head you stood up and paced everywhere in search for her but it was only a bunch of kids playing in the other side.

This was it. You could not wait for her anymore as twenty five minutes had already passed and so was your patience. You knew something was not right and you picked out your phone, quickly typing a message before running towards Sora's house.

"Hello?" An innocent voice asked out.

"Yah Jungkook! Why are you answering my phone so late?" An angry Jin scolded his younger friend only to hear his laughter.

Jungkook continued to laugh as he sat on his couch, knowing Jin was irritated even more and that was his aim. He loved to irritate Jin more than anyone else because he was his closest friend.

"That's how I show my love for you hyung." Jungkook replied in a flirty way just to hear Jin's disgusted remark.

"Ew sorry but I am straight. I like someone else-" Jin immediately stopped talking as he realized his words and smacked himself on the forehead.

"Who? Who is this person you are always talking about hyung?" Jungkook asked almost immediately while standing up, feeling very much interested in Jin's love-life.

"Y-yah its no one! I was j-joking yeah haha.." Jin replied nervously as he scratched his neck.

"Hyung you know you are not making any sense right?" Jungkook asked smartly, feeling more confident when he heard Jin's sigh from the other side of the phone.

Jin took atleast full two minutes to think of another excuse but ended failing and giving up. He was not sure of his feelings yet so he wanted to keep it a secret but he failed.

"A-am I that o-obvious?" A nervous Jin asked, not knowing why he was suddenly feeling so nervous and sweaty when he thought about that person in his mind.

"Of course! You are really bad at lying you know." Jungkook replied confidently as he sat down on his couch again, crossing his legs arrogantly.

Another moment of silence went in between the conversation of the two friends as both of them dived into their own thoughts.

Jin contemplated if he should tell Jungkook about his feelings while on the other hand, Jungkook tried to guess who the person was whom Jin liked from before. He knew that the older friend like someone long ago but he was still unsure of the identity.

"Um, are you still alive?" A confused Jin asked, snapping Jungkook out of his train of thoughts.

"I guess so. Anyways hyung won't you tell me anything about that person?" Jungkook asked as he picked up his glass of banana milk and gulped it. The shake was really refreshing and delicious.

"Soon, I will tell you soon." Jin replied as he smirked to himself while making up his plan.

"Fine fine. I hope you tell me soon, bye."

Jungkook ended the call and stared at the contact screen of Jin, still wondering who the person was. Taking another sip of his banana milk, Jungkook remembered that the deal he striked with you last week.

He never thought it would go this way but his work life was going really well, more than he expected at first. When he started working, his first and foremost plan was to kick his assistant out. But surprisingly, you had never gave a chance to disappoint him or give him a reason to fire you.

Ironically, things between he and you were getting better and both of you had became good colleagues in a short span of time.

Jungkook smiled at the thought of his assistant, you. He could only hope that things will go this way for a longer time and that his terminated plan will never be known to you for it could disrupt many, many  things.

"Open the door Sora! I know you can hear me so just open the door before I break it."

You crossed your arms as you waited for Sora to open her front door so that you could talk to her. After hearing a bit of shuffling, the door slowly opened. Pushing the door ajar, you looked inside before stepping in.

A sniff towards your right side made you turn your attention towards it only to see a dumb Sora staring at you with wide eyes.

"W-what are you doing here Yuna?" She asked, totally shocked.

"Like you don't know it. I came to meet you dumbo. Why didn't you answer my calls or reply my text? Do you know how worried I was?"

You quickly spoke out as you pointed a finger accusingly at her. She still stood shocked and in disbelief while her hair was messed up and her clothes were ruffled up.

Sora did not look like she was crying or she was sick. No, she looked perfectly fine and healthy like she just woke up.

"Did you just woke up?" You asked her in disbelief as she slowly nodded her head.

You scoffed and diverted your gaze towards the walls instead. The whole time you were worried sick about your best friend and her condition while she was not even ill or crying but instead, sleeping.

"I was sleeping so I didn't notice anything but I came down as soon as I heard your voice. Sorry, I did not mean to worry you."

You looked at her unable to control your emotions. Allowing the tears to freely fall, you tightly hugged your best friend. She seemed taken aback but nonetheless hugged you back with the same intensity.

You were glad that she was okay and she was looking good now. You were really happy that she was not sick and nothing bad had happened to her.

You had really missed her alot.

Releasing her, you asked.

"Are you okay now? Sora, I am sorry. I know I could not f-fully understand you that time. P-please forgive me. I-I didn't mean that- but I-I missed you so much."

"Calm down Yuna. I am okay and I am done crying. I decided to meet you today but I guess I was sleeping for a little long."

You sniffled and wiped your tears as she did the same for herself.  Sora started laughing as you joined her, laughing away the grief and sorrows which pained the both of you.

A sudden knock on the front door made both of you to look towards it. Sora acknowledged the door as she opened it only to be crushed in a bone-tight hug.

You snickered seeing Yoongi much worried about his girlfriend. Sora struggled within his grip and eventually got out, her eyes widening in suprise.

"Y-yoongi? W-what are y-you doing here?"

"Sora, are you okay? Were you hurt? Why didn't you pick up my calls? I was so worried-"

An irritated Sora rudely cut off her desperate boyfriend as she held up her hand as a sign for him to stop talking. She turned to you with her narrow eyes in a particular question which you already knew.

"Yes I called him here Sora. You should listen to his side of story once and then judge him."

Sora was about to protest but you glared at her, indicating that the topic was something serious. She pouted but hesitantly nodded at Yoongi who cleared his throat and started explaining everything.

You quietly watched your best friend as she listened to the truth and her expressions were priceless. It was a mixture of dismay and shock along with guilt and disbelief.

When Yoongi ended his explanation, Sora was already crying real hard while hugging her boyfriend, drowning him with her unending tears.

"I-I..Y-yoongi I-I am s-so so-sorry I-"

"Shhh Sora. Its okay, none of it matters as long as you trust me."

You encouragingly patted her back soothingly as Sora continued to sob and mutter a thousand apologies for suspecting her boyfriend.

However you could not blame her because she was always insecure. Her past had scarred the value of trust on someone so much that Sora was still scared to fully believe anyone and this was one thing you wish you could change.

"Oh my gosh stop crying both of you. If you continue to be romantic this way I will feel like a third wheel."

Both of them chuckled as they shyly parted from each other's embrace, sweetly wiping off each other's tears. You joined them in their fit of laughter as you pulled both of them and hugged each other tightly again.

You sighed with content as you broke apart from the duo, feeling somehow relieved that this problem was tackled down. As you watched Yoongi kiss Sora's forehead lovingly, you knew she was in good hands.

However a thought came into your head of whom would you meet in the future, who would be capable enough to endure and protect you, care and love you as the same way as Yoongi does for Sora.

You shrugged off your thoughts dismissing them as mere question and tried to not dive into it more. But seeing Sora smiled genuinely while leaning on Yoongi's chest as he rubbed her back you knew that somewhere inside you,

You wanted to feel that same embrace too.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter 💛

~Lily🌸

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 41.7K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
302K 12.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
53.1K 6K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...