The Devil's Work || Yoonseok

mygmarkie tarafından

Yoongi was forced to go out to some stupid club with some friends and he ended up having more fun than they d... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1: Please?
2: Sweetheart
3: Δεμένη με τον διάβολο
4: Stay away from me
5: Ancient
6: A Day
7: Push Me Away
8: That Guy Was Right
9: That's Because You're All Mine
10: Good News
11: Fallen Angels
12: New Secretary
13: Relationships
14: Life is unfair, deal with it
15: I Used You
16: Someone's Got A Crush
18 : Domestic
19: Friends With Benefits
20: Obey
21: Mistakes
22: There's This Guy
23: Both of You
24: Hoseok
25: Doll Face
26: Out of Commission
27: Out of Chances
28: Let Him Go
29: How Are You?
30: Spill
31 : A Distant Memory
32 : Unfair
33 : Give Me Some Space
34 : Part Of Popular Discussion
35 : Or What?
36 : Fiesty Today, Aren't We?
37 : I'm a Mess
38 : Lost Cause
39 : Apologies
40 : Aphrodite's Curse
41 : Anything For You
42 : I'm Trusting You
43: No More Than This
44: Desperate
45: I Hate You
46 : That'll Be Enough
47 : Too Much
48 : Whatever
49: Can't Get Enough
50 : Come Inside
Lol hi (authors note)

17: Who'd You Dream About?

2.5K 155 107
mygmarkie tarafından

Yoongi woke up with the sight of Hosoek staring at him, a small smirk on his face. "What?" Yoongi asked Hoseok shrugged as he turned on his back, looking up at the ceiling. "You were making noises."

"Huh?"

"I mean, it's not like you were loud as fuck. I could barely hear you." Hoseok said, Yoongi gave him a questioning look, he could tell Hoseok wasn't finished speaking. "Barely. You sounded cute."

"Fuck off." Yoongi muttered, he sighed as he laid there, too tired to get out of the bed. "So, who was it?"

"What?" Yoongi asked, he was getting annoyed with this man who was still in his bed, uninvited. "You had a wet dream. Who was it?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi's eyes widened as he tried as subtly as possible to reach down and touch his underwear, Hoseok's eyes followed his every movement and smiled when he saw Yoongi's expression change from questioning to absolutely horrified. "You can tell just from the noises I make?"

"So you did? Do you dream about me, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi groaned as he rolled out of bed. "I'm taking a shower."

"Uh-huh."

"You shut the fuck up and make breakfast. You're gunna sleep here? Then do some work." Yoongi said, it was still early and he really didn't feel like change into his work clothes right now, he just grabbed a simple change of clothes and uncomfortably made his way to the bathroom. "You're not gunna tell me?"

"No. Fuck off."

Hoseok pouted as he followed him into the bathroom. "Really? You're not gunna tell me who got the prize of fucking you in your dream?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi groaned as he turned to the older. "It wasn't you. Leave."

"It wasn't me?" Hoseok asked, they stared at eachother for a few seconds and then Yoongi started to feel the blush creeping up his neck. "I-I Don't know, just— leave!" Yoongi yelled, pushing Hoseok out of the bathroom and locking the door. He knew Hoseok could easily get passed a locked door but he hoped the older got the message.

Yoongi sighed to himself as he stripped and got into the shower, letting the water run over his head as he started to space out. Truthfully, Yoongi knew exactly who was in his dream.

Seojun.

Seojun was grabbing his waists, grinding against him while whispering in his ear and biting his neck. It was like the guy knew how to turn Yoongi on as he pushed him down on the bed, pulled his pants off and kissed his thighs.

Seojun knew how to seduce Yoongi the same way Hoseok would, except Seojun was softer, more gentle, he didn't worry about leaving bite marks or choking the smaller. And while those were things Yoongi loved, he didn't mind the change.

And dear God, did it feel so good once Seojun was fucking him, slow but hard thrusts that made Yoongi want to scream..at least in the dream, he's happy for the fact that he didn't let out any loud noises in real life, or he'd roll over and die from embarrassment.

The dream didn't last long after he came, Seojun kissed him and pulled away with a smile, saying "You're so pretty," and, "I'll see you soon."

Whatever the fuck that meant.

Yoongi sighed as he spent another five minutes to shower since the first half was just him staring at a wall thinking about his fucking wet dream.

He got dressed afterwards and met Hoseok in the kitchen. "You haven't even started yet?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok sighed as he turned to the smaller. "I don't feel like it, we're literally going to pass McDonald's on our way to the office. Let's just get that and call it a day— those my sweatpants?"

"What about it? You left them here, they're mine." Yoongi said, sighing as he looked at the stove. "What was the point in pulling out pans and cutting on the damn stove if you weren't going to cook?"

"Had to do something while I waited for you." Hoseok said, smiling as he grabbed Yoongis waists from behind and leaned over to kiss him. Yoongi stopped him with a small frown. "Morning breath."

"I went home real quick to grab some things and freshen up, thank you. I had to get my suit for today." Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Then go and get some McDonald's since you're teleporting here and there, asshole, I'm hungry."

"Nah, I have some priorities that come before eating." Hoseok smiled as Yoongi turned off the stove, he pushed his hips against Yoongis, the smaller letting out a small gasp as he tried to find somewhere to put his hands so he wouldn't burn himself. "You gunna be easy for me, baby?"

"I'm never fucking easy." Yoongi snapped, "And I'm not going to let you bend me over a still hot stove and fuck me. I'm gunna get hurt." Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed and nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoongi waists and picking him up, turning towards the island in the kitchen and dropping Yoongi there. "This better?"

"That meant weren't going to fuck at all— oh fuck." Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes as Hoseok rolled his hips against him again. Hoseok clicked his tongue as he leaned in to whisper in Yoongi's ear.

"You're really not going to tell me who it was, baby?" He asked, "Not to sound possessive, but I should be the only one fucking you, whether you're in a dream or not. So, who. Was. It?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi didn't answer him, one because it was none of his fucking business and two because he can't find words while Hoseok his pushing his fucking dick against his ass.

"We don't have time." Yoongi said, reaching up to lightly tug at Hoseoks hair as the taller kissed his neck, biting lightly but not enough to leave a bruise. "I'm the fucking CEO, people will make time for me. You on the other hand...might have to mark you down if you're late."

"Fuck you,"

"Really?" Hoseok asked, the two looked at each other and Yoongi sighed, "Fuck, just make it quick. We really don't have time." Hoseok smiled as he kissed Yoongi on his cheek, pulling down his sweatpants and underwear. "And I just took a shower." He muttered to himself. He leaned against the counter and spread his legs enough for Hoseok to have access to his hole.

He expected Hoseok to walk off and come back with the lube, but he jumped when he heard the sound of a cap popping open. He turned to glare at the older. "So you were just prepared for this, huh?"

"The moment you woke up, baby." Hoseok smiled, he reached into the pocket of his sweatpants and pulled out a condom. "I won't cum in you since you're so upset about your shower." Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Sweat exists."

Hoseok mocked him as he poured lube straight onto his hole and then on his fingers, Yoongi shivered as he teased the first finger before pushing it in. " How long do we have before we're late?"

"Ten minutes," Yoongi sighed, Hoseok pushing down to his knuckle before he pulled back. "Hmm, did the guy in your dream stretch you good?"

"Well, it was dream, dumbass. Of course he didn't." Yoongi said, waving his hand around to give Hoseok the message that he could move on. Hoseok hummed as he pushed a second finger in, once again going down to the knuckle and pulling back, going back and forth. Yoongi sunk his teeth into his bottom lip as he moaned, laying his head on the counter as he pushed back against his fingers.

"So it really wasn't me, huh?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi rolled his eyes, kicking his pants off so he could spread his legs wider. "Don't get butthurt, Hoseok. It was a fucking dream."

"Ahh, I can't help but get jealous, baby. I own you."

"Fuck off, you don't own shit." Yoongi muttered, wincing at the stretch of Hoseoks third finger pushing in with the rest. Hoseok paused for a second before he continued, his other hand rubbing soothing circles into Yoongis lower back as he stretched him out.

"Fuck. You're just mad because I can fuck any man who's not you anytime." Yoongi said, Hoseok huffed, a smirk on his face as he pushed his fingers down the knuckle bending them and watching as Yoongi let out a surprised gasp. "Hmm, Is that right?"

Hoseok asked, pressing on Yoongis prostate a little more before he pulled his fingers out, Yoongi let out a small whine from the loss before he spoke. "Yeah, it is." He said, Hoseok pulled off a fake pout even though he knew Yoongi couldn't see him.

"Then I'll just have to be so good you wouldn't want to run to any other guy." Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Is that real jealousy I'm hearing from you, Hoseok?" He asked, waiting as Hoseok put the condom on, Hoseok sighed as he pushed the tip against his hole.

"Fuck no. Possessiveness. There's a difference." Hoseok said, looking slightly to the left so he could see Yoongis profile as he slowly pushed inside of him. He watched as Yoongis eyes rolled back and his mouth hung open, a drawn out moan leaving his lips. "Fuck." He muttered to himself, arching his back to get more of Hoseok.

"I think you're just saying that to cover the fact that you are jealous." Yoongi said, Hoseok had bottomed out, hands on Yoongis hips, waiting for the smaller to get adjusted. "Jealous of a man who fucked me in my dreams, out of all things."

Hoseok scoffed, pulling back and thrusting forward without Yoongis permission, the smaller gasped as he turned to look at the older. "Asshole, I didn't say—"

"Didn't tell me to move? Too fucking bad." Hoseok said, reaching and grabbing Yoongis hair. "Hoseok, I swear..." Yoongi said, but he had a small smile on his face, as if he were waiting for Hoseok to move again. His eyes were shining with pure hunger and lust.

"Swear what?" Hoseok asked, tightening the grip on Yoongis hair enough to make him wince in pain, he loosened after that, but not by much. "What're you going to do if I just decided to bend you over this counter and fuck you until I decide to stop? What could you possibly do to me?" Hoseok asked, his eyes red as he looked at Yoongi, the smaller stared back and licked his lips.

"Maybe I won't do anything." Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled as he let go of Yoongis hair, his head falling onto his arms as he laid his head in the counter, a smile also plastered on his face. "And that's exactly what I thought." Hoseok said, his hands finally going back to Yoongis waists, pulling back enough for the tip to come out before he thrusted back in.

"A wet dream can't be better than what you can get in real life, baby. Look at you, you're already a mess."

Yoongi moaned as the taller fucked into him, shaking his body with every rough thrust. "Fuck, I already feel like I'm gunna come."

"Well that would be bad, wouldn't it?" Hoseok asked, using one hand to push back his bangs before he reached down and grabbed Yoongis jaw, whispering in his ear as he continued to thrust into him. "Since you know I won't stop until I cum."

"F-fuck no. We're not doing that again." Yoongi said, Hoseok pouted, "Why not? It was cute," Yoongi rolled his eyes, he wanted to curse the older but instead, his eyes closed on their own and his lips parted as he moaned. Hoseok smiled as he kissed the smaller, swallowing every moan that left his mouth. "You're so fucking cute, baby." He muttered against his lips, he let out a groan as he continued to fuck the smaller.

Fuck, he might not last too long either.

Hoseok pulled away and stood upright, watching as his cock dragged in and out of the tight heat. He cursed as his fast thrusts turned into slow, rough ones, he almost saw stars with the way Yoongi tightened around him.

A few seconds into the pace and Hoseok noticed how Yoongi was wiggling around, like he was impatient.

"Tell me what you like more, baby." Hoseok said, Yoongi only moaned in response. Hoseok moaned as his hands traveled from Yoongis waists, up his back, and settling around his neck. "C'mon, tell me."

"You." Yoongi choked out, it took everything in Hoseok not to pause right then and there. "Huh?"

"You, I like you more, fuck that fucking dream, it feels so good." Yoongi whimpered, a few second went by before Yoongi realized he didn't get a response. He turned to Hoseok with a small, confused pout, even though the older was still fucking him, his coordination was off and his thrust were even slower as he stared back at the smaller.

"Oh baby," Hoseok groaned, kissing Yoongi, biting his bottom lip as he pulled away. "I was talking about what speed you liked, if you liked when I slowed down or went fast. I..." he smiled, "I wasn't talking about the dream. Thank you, though. I liked the sound of that. How it feels good."

He watched as Yoongis checks were lit on fire with how red he turned, he groaned and turned away from Hoseok. "Forget I said that, and fast. I like it fast."

"You're only saying fast because slow will take too much time and you'll have think about how embarrassed you are." Hoseok snickered, Yoongi sighed as he turned to glare at the older. "Okay, okay. Fast it is."

Hoseok said reaching to pull at Yoongis hair, the other on his waists as he pulled out and thrusted back in hard enough for Yoongi to nearly lose his footing on the floor. "Fuck!" The smaller cursed, his whimpering as he Hoseok fucked into him.

Hoseok cursed to himself as he opted to let go of Yoongis hair, since the smaller had practiced become a ragdoll and needed to lay his head down on the counter. He instead held Yoongi's waists in both hands, holding so hard he was sure it was going to leave bruises.

"Hoseok—" Yoongi tried to form a sentence but whatever he hand in mind couldn't come out, Hoseok nodded even though Yoongi couldn't see him. "Go ahead, sweetheart. I'm right behind you, fuck."

Yoongi wasted no time cumming, his eyes rolling back as he let out a long moan, his hips jerking as he came onto the kitchen floor, his legs nearly came off the floor with how hard his orgasm hit him. And now they feel like jelly to the point where Hoseok had to use whatever strength he had to hold him up.

"Good job, baby, so good." Hoseok said, Yoongi turned his head to hide his pleased smile as Hoseoks thrust started to become uncoordinated and messy. Yoongi reached back and grabbed Hoseoks wrist to get his attention. "Cum in me."

"You sure, baby? That's more clean up you'll have to do." Hoseok asked, but he already pulled out, took off the condom with ease, and pushed back in, "Don't have much of a choice now." Yoongi muttered to himself, letting out a small moan as Hoseok went back to fucking him.

"Gunna cum baby."

"Good." Yoongi said, at that moment, Hoseoks hips stuttered as he came into the smaller, moaning as he leaned down and pressed his forehead against his back. Yoongi let out a pleased sigh as he watched the words on his hand glow like it always does when Hoseok cums in him. A not so pleasant reminder that he's tied to him.

At that same moment, Yoongis phone rang. "Ill answer it." Hoseok said, wincing as he saw the contact name. Jin. He tried to control his breathing before he answer the phone.

"Hell—"

"Min Yoongi I am going to kill you!"

"Calm down, Jin, we'll be there. Just do your work....fuck." Hoseok said, cursing as he pulled out of Yoongi. He looked away because the sight of cum dripping out of the smallers hole would've been too much to handle right now.

"Hoseok? Where's Yoongi, and why are you breathing like that, you got asthma or some shit?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "No, I don't have fucking asthma. And Yoongi's right here." Hoseok said, putting the phone on speaker and handing it to Yoongi. "Hey...Jin." Yoongi muttered, his voice cracked and he was also trying to control his breathing. Jin was silent for a few seconds.

"I know damn well you two aren't missing work to...fuck." He whispered the last part and Hoseok laughed, "Just give us a few extra minutes, Jin. We gotta clean up, shower, get breakfast, and then we're there. Promise."

"You better fucking promise. I can't believe you horny fucks."

"Wasn't my idea, Jin." Yoongi spoke up, he was still bent over the counter, trying to pull himself together after his orgasm. "Yeah right. I know you wanted it just as bad, sir. You're not innocent."

"Exactly," Hoseok smiled, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I'm giving the two of you ten minutes." Jin said, Yoongi and Hoseok shared a look before Hoseok spoke up. "Maybe a little longer."

"The fuck?" Both Yoongi and Jin asked, Hoseok continued. "Twenty, please." Yoongi have him a confused look but smiled as Jin groaned in the other line. "Fine. So help me if you two are a minute past Twenty—"

"We'll be there." Hoseok said, he was gunna tell guy he loved him but he hung up, probably out of frustration. The two cleaned up the mess they made and got ready to take a shower.

"The cleaning only took a good five minutes, I  have no Idea why you asked for and extra ten ." Yoongi muttered, turning the water on as Hoseok shut the bathroom door. "We're going for round two, that's why."

"Absolutely not, Hoseok. I'm not having sex with you in the shower." Yoongi said, glaring at the older, Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yes, no sex, we're showering, getting dressed, and then leaving for work."

They ended up going for round two and almost a third round if Yoongi hadn't clocked Hoseok in the head with his shampoo bottle.

They also ended up exceeding the time limit by fifteen minutes. But they can blame that on a long line at McDonald's.

————-

The two walked into the building with their heads down, trying to stay off of Jin's radar before Yves spoke. "Morning, Mr. Jung. You're quite late today." She smiled, Hoseok nodded as he glanced around the bottom floor. No sign of the guy yet. "Had some things come up. Have you seen Jin?"

"I believe he's on the third floor near your office sir, he seemed upset." Yves said, Hoseok thanked her as he and Yoongi made their way up. Of course Jin was waiting near his office, there's no doubt he's about to get chewed the fuck out today.

"We're fucked." Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok shook his head, "All Jin can do is throw a tantrum and pout. Nothing to be afraid of, really." Hoseok said, the two leaving the elevator and walking up to the two near the office.

"Look who decided to show up fifteen minutes late." Jin said, glaring at Hoseok more than anything. Yoongi worked hard to avoid eye contact with Seojun. While, yes, Hoseok did a stellar job at making him remember that sex in real life is ten times better than in dreams. It still felt awkward looking at Seojun while knowing he had a wet dream about him.

"What took you guys so long?" Seojun asked, he eyes lingering on Yoongi for a second longer than needed, Hoseok stared at him as he replied. "Had some important matters to tend to, and Yoongi wanted McDonalds." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Hoseok was supposed to cook breakfast but only cut the stove on and stood there like an idiot."

Seojun quirked an eyebrow at that, staring between the two like he was trying to connect the dots of a mystery unbeknownst to the others. "Mhm, yeah, makes sense."

"Seriously Jin, the line was long!" Yoongi pouted, Jin gave him a pointed look, one that said he already knew what happened and he also knew damn well Yoongi was lying. "So, you're both a good...forty five minutes late to work. What penalties are we giving out?"

"Penalties?"

"You're forty five minutes late, Yoon. Sure, Hoseok is the CEO, we can let it slide. But you're an employee."

"Give him a break, Jin, he's new." Hoseok muttered, rolling his eyes as he sipped his coffee, trying his best to tune out Jin's upset sputtering. "Oh, but when it was my first week on the job and I was late for better reasons than the ones you two had, I got five dollars deducted from my paycheck. But let Yoongi strut his cute self in here with a bag of McDonald's forty five minutes late and you wont bat a fucking eye!"

"Don't yell, people are working." Hoseok sighed, Yoongi swore he saw a vein on Jin's neck pop. "You know what, I'm getting really tired of you and your little soft spot for Yoongi." Jin said, Seojun looked at the older and then back to Hoseok and Yoongi, the two staring at Jin like he's lost it.

"Absolutely not." Yoongi said, Hoseok huffed as he placed a hand on Yoongis lower back, his thumb rubbing light circles as he spoke. "I don't have a soft spot for Yoongi. I'm just lenient, I decided to be nice today—"

"We all know why."

"Shut it. I'm willing to be nice and let this be a warning since I am the reason he's late today." Hoseok smiled, both Yoongi and Jin rolled their eyes. "I bet you are." Jin muttered.

"Plus, Yoongi knows he cane make it up to me later, ya know, for being late." Hoseok said, Jin scoffed and shook his head, though he didn't say what he was thinking out loud. Seojun was still standing there, listening to their conversation. If he weren't, Jin would've cursed Hoseok out, calling him a disgusting, horny motherfucker. But he kept it all in.

"Anyways, work calls, boys. Get to it before you're fired." Hoseok smiled, the hand on Yoongi's back traveled to his side, the bruises from where Hoseok held his waists obviously fresh, and Hoseok knew this. Which is why he had a stupid smirk on his face as he squeezed his side and leaned over to whisper in his ear as casual as possible, probably not to create any suspiciousion for those around them.

"Meet me in my office." He said, not even giving Yoongi a chance to argue as he dragged him in, waving at the two males in front of him before closing the door.

"Those idiots." Jin muttered to himself more than anything. He turned to Seojun with a small pout. "Hoseok and Yoongi seem close." He said, there was the tiniest reminisce of annoyance on his face, anyone who had no idea on body language or attention to detail would've missed it, or couldn't pinpoint what it was. But Jin could, he sighed as he nodded.

"Yeah, Yoongi only got this job because Hoseok randomly hired him just because. Those assholes are always fucking around, though. Rarely getting any really fucking work done." Jin said, the aggression in his voice wasn't necessarily pointed towards Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok's the damn devil, of course he's going to be seductive, and of course Yoongis going to fall into that, especially since they're tied. So even though he hated them being late as hell. He couldn't get too angry at the fact that they were late because they were fucking having sex.

Never mind. He had all the right to be angry at that.

But the real aggression came from seeing a Seojuns face right now. Whatever he had planned to do to Yoongi didn't work out so well. And now he's in a sour mood because of it. He's probably jealous of Hoseok. As he should be. Every sign is pointing to the fact that Seojun is trying to get with Yoongi.

And Jin sure as hell was not going to let that happen.

"Anyways, we should get to work before I get another five dollars deducted in only a month of working here."

"Yeah."

———-

"You didn't drag Yoongi in here to fuck earlier, did you?" Jin asked, shutting the office door as Hoseok rolled his eyes. "No. I didn't, thank you." He said, watching as Jin staggered over to his desk. "I'm so tired, you're over working me, Hoseok."

"Cry about it." Hoseok muttered, Jin flipped him off before he sat in the chair in front of the desk. "What's Yoongi doing?" Hoseok asked, Jin sighed as he looked at the older. "With Seojun...again."

Jin noticed the small pinch between Hoseoks eyebrows before he continued. "I think they're on break together, I would join you but...we gotta talk."

"Talk about..." Hoseok said, trailing off and giving Jin an expecting look, Jin sighed as he crossed his legs, trying to pick his words carefully. "Seojun." He said, Hoseoks interest was piqued, he made a gesture for the taller to continue. "Don't get me wrong. The guys seems nice and shit but there's something off about him. It's making me worry."

"Why would you worry?"

"I don't know, Seojun is sneaky and sly, I feel like he's messing with Yoongi, in a way. Like trying to seduce him." Jin said, he looked at Hoseok and saw that the pinch between his brows has yet to go away. "Elaborate."

"There's not much to elaborate on, Hoseok. Have you seen the way he's blushed and stuttered around Seojun? I find it really fucking weird. I think Yoongi may have a crush or something." Jin said, Hoseok scoffed, "There's no fucking way Yoongi has a crush on Seojun when he let me fuck him this morning."

"There's a difference between affection and attraction, Hoseok. You know that."

"Shut up. I know he isn't crushing on the guy, at most he just's thinking with his dick and thinks Seojun is hot. That's probably who he had his wet dream about."

"His wet huh?" Jin asked, sitting up in chair with wide eyes, smiling as he looked at Hoseok. "You fuckin heard me. He had a wet dream about someone other than me. So I'm just throwing ideas out there."

"You seem pretty upset about those ideas."

"Fuck off." Hoseok scoffed, turning away from the taller, he was silent for a moment and Jin let him be, hopefully he wasn't thinking of ways he could straight up murder Seojun.

"Watch him."

"Huh?" Jin asked, the two made eye contact and Hoseok sighed. "Watch Yoongi for me during work hours. Please and thank you."

"I don't get a say in this?" Jin asked, he couldn't really complain, though, he's been watching Yoongi all this time, but now it's a direct order from Hoseok to do so. "You were the one who said he was worried."

"That's true. But what about out of work?" Jin asked, Hoseok shrugged a small smirk on his face. "I'm around Yoongi a lot, I can handle things outside of the office."

"And exactly what do you want me to look out for?" Jin asked, standing and stretching, Hoseoks eyes followed his movements as he thought about it. "Anything that'll make you think the bastard is trying to take Yoongi from me."

"I don't think he knows you have him, Hoseok. As far as Seojun's concerned, you two are just close friends." Jin said, Hoseok sighed as he spun around in his chair, looking up at the ceiling as if it would have the answer. "I'll fuck Yoongi in here and make sure he hears it, that'll let him know."

"Absolutely not. I'll watch for anything suspicious but you need to stay low."

"Huh? Why me?"

"No one except me and Yoongi know you're the devil, Hoseok, and I thought you liked to keep it that way. Let me handle this." Jin smiled, Hoseok rolled his eyes but nodded, "Fine, I'll leave it to you."

"As you should."

"Now, get back to work before you're fired."

————

Yoongi sighed as he walked into the break room, Hoseok had him busy all day and he was too tired to even stand. He should've spent those extra minutes letting Hoseok fuck him for sleep instead.

He sat down in the empty room and laid his head on his folded arms, thinking about going to sleep right then and there. He heard the door open and shut but paid no attention to it. Not until there were large, warm hands on his shoulders.

"Tired?" Seojun asked, his thumbs digging into his muscles, Yoongi almost wanted to moan from how good it felt to get the tension out of his shoulders. "Very," Yoongi muttered, bringing his head up and glancing back at Seojun, who only looked at him, like he was analyzing something.

"What?" Yoongi asked, Seojun's hands stalled before he blinked, shaking his head with a small smile. "Nothing it's just...you're really pretty."

Yoongi almost darted out the door. He felt his cheeks hear up for the tenth time today, he opened his mouth to reply but his voice caught in his throat when Seojun dug his fingers back into the tense muscles in his shoulders. He bit his bottom lip before looking up at Seojun, he noticed the way Seojun's eyes widened a bit as a smile made its way onto his face.

And Yoongi almost exploded because holy shit, the face he made towards Seojun was probably so erotic and suggestive. His cheeks hot as he bit his lips while looking up at Seojun through his eyelashes? Yoongi knew for a fact that if it were Hoseok, he'd be bent over this table right now just for looking at him like that.

Yoongi turned forward and promised himself he wouldn't turn again because that's just embarrassment waiting to happen.

He felt one of Seojuns hands leave his shoulder and instead lightly grab his jaw, turning his head enough for him to see Seojun out the corner of his eyes. "Are you okay? You look flushed."

"Umm—"

"Are you still sick?"

"Huh? No, no. I'm fine..." Yoongi said, he looked at the clock on the wall and nearly fell out of his seat. "My...my break is over so...I'll see you around?" Yoongi asked, Seojun let go of him completely and looked at the clock, he gave Yoongi a questioning look but nodded. "Yeah, see ya."

"Bye." Yoongi practically whispered as he closed the door to the break room, sighing to himself before he brought his hands up his cheeks, wincing when he realized how hot he felt. He was so embarrassed and flustered.

"God, I'm so stupid!" Yoongi muttered to himself, dropping his hands and walking over to his desk. There's no way in hell.

There cant be. He is not crushing on Seojun. He's not the same Yoongi who blushed from head to toe from seeing shirtless boys in the locker room at fourteen. He's grown ass man.

He shouldn't be freaking out this much about a handsome man. He's seen multiple handsome men but there's just something about Seojun. Something about him that makes him all giddy and embarrassed. Something about him that makes him have butterflies in his stomach and blush from head to toe.

Something about him that makes Yoongi want Seojun's lips on his, his hands on his body, those large hands holding him down as he whispers dirty or flirty shit into his ear. Those eyes pierceing his as he takes Yoongi apart piece by piece—

"EARTH TO YOONGI!" Jin yelled, Yoongi almost let out an embarrassingly loud scream but only jumped in his seat before he looked at the older. "What?!"

"Stop spacing out and come help me print these papers."

"You couldn't do it yourself—"

"Today, please!" Jin snapped, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Alright, fine." He muttered as he stood up and followed the older. He couldn't really concentrate as he followed him, almost bumping into people and muttering apologizes as he did so.

All he could think about was Seojun.

—————

Seojun gives off pervy vibes 😔😔 also, the smut at the beginning wasn't planned but hopefully it was appreciated because it might be my best work yet. 😌 (Nothing tops ch.9's smut, though)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤️💜

~Markie 👀🥶

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.6K 1.1K 34
Started: July 22, 2019 Ended: October 7, 2019 Jungkook moves from Seoul to Daegu with his mother due to the recent passing of his father. He hates...
4.7K 133 20
Yoongi was alone in life and now in death but things change when he meets 6 hot demons. Started - 11/24/2022 Ended - 03/24/2024 Mentions of Suicide S...
279K 10.9K 66
When a big shot artist catch's you in his eyes and dose anything to get you but your stuck up and don't give in to easily. Well that's what's happeni...
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020