41 : Anything For You

It's been a day. One whole day since the incident with Seojun. Yoongi no longer felt any connection to the guy. No love, no need for pleasure. All of it was replaced with resentment and anger.

Namjoon explained everything the moment Yoongi stepped into his apartment. About the Aphrodite curse and how Seojun was using him to get rid of that curse. Yoongi felt like a fucking idiot. He was just let himself get used and Hoseok and warned him. Told him something wasn't right about Seojun yet he ignored him.

"Hey, I'm coming in," Jimin muttered, knocking softly on Yoongi's door as he opened it, smiling a little when he met Yoongi's eyes. "How're you doing, any injuries?"

"No, Jimin. I'm fine...I just," Yoongi sighed as Jimin sat on the bed, he shrugged as he tried to find the right words. "Frustrated. Really fucking frustrated."

"Why?"

"Seojun. I was an asshole to Hoseok when it came to him, turns out he was right this entire time. Seojun was just using me." Yoongi said, he looked at his hands as he found the words he wanted to say. "I mean...I should've been grateful, you know? Hoseok was looking out for me and I just ignored him, I got mad at him. Fuck, I'm terrible."

"Yoongi...." Jimin sighed, he grabbed his side and pulled him into a hug, rocking them slightly. "Seojun was a bad man and you were being manipulated. You can't blame yourself for that...not until you talk to Hoseok." Jimin said, Yoongi pulled away slightly to look at him. "I do need to talk to him, don't I?"

"Yeah. He didn't come back last night and Jin assumed the worse until he got a call from him once he got home." Jimin explained, Yoongi didn't even try to hide the pout on his lips as he looked away from the slightly taller. "I still feel terrible."

"Well, you have many hours to stop feeling terrible before Hoseok gets here. So. We're going to get some ice cream and watch a bunch of stupid rom coms to make you feel better." Jimin said, already standing to walk out of the room. "Really? Out of all the things you could choose to make me feel better...that's what you come up with."

The last thing he saw before Jimin completely left the room was his middle finger.

*******

"So." Jin muttered, Hoseok glanced at him before looking back down at his phone, quirking an eyebrow as he echoed him. "So?"

"How's things? What happened last night?" Jin questioned, Taehyung, who was ignoring the two before now, brought his head up at that, also wanting to know the details of last night. Hoseok shrugged as he continued to look at his phone. "I did what had to be done..."

There was a long pause between the three, Jin and Taehyung shared curious looks before looking back to Hoseok. "...and what had to be done?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok sighed as he finally looked at the two. "I didn't kill him if that's what you're worried about...Yoongi told me not to."

"Fuckin' sap." Taehyung muttered, Jin hit his arm, telling him to shut up. "So what did you do? Threaten him?" Jin pushed, Hoseok has been acting strangely since this morning, and Jin had to get to the bottom of it before he did something he would regret. "Yeah. Spilled a little blood, broke his wrist and his nose. Accidentally broke his door...and wall. Minor stuff." Hoseok shrugged as if it was a regular occurrence to do any of those things to someone.

Taehyung snorted at that, "Yeah, minor stuff."

"Shut up. I told him he has 24 hours to get his shit and leave. I had to make sure he never even thinks about Yoongi again." Hosoek said, he paused and then huffed, slumping in his seat as he muttered, "It would've been easier to just kill the bastard."