Brotherhood (New Zealand Coun...

By MiaGodOfCats

Warning! This story will most likely make you cry for a snake, absolutely hate UK and support New Zealand's a... More

New Dad
Breakfast
Escape
Through the night
Fashion show
Picnic
Sibling rivalry
Oh brother
Emergency
Brave
Home?
Family relations
Fights
Eat
Mum
Medicine
Guests
Ship
New Friend
Oil
Abuse
Files
office
Darkness
Punishment
Shopping
Call
Waking up
Ice Cream
Back home
Scared
Sorry
Sheep
Why
5K!!!
Park
Notes
Bets
Photos
Dinner
Escort
Gunshot
Cellar
Juice
Police
Drawings
10K 11K 12K!!!!!!!!
What happened?
Bandages
Drive
New company
Out the window
Bar
Staying the night
Broken bones
Phone
Liar
Violence
Cast
Tired
Meeting
Adults
Signatures
"Heist"
Mornings
Threats
Alone
Nervous
Flowers
playing
20K!!
Tape
Remote
Missing
Stand off
Moving out
Dinosaur nuggets
Sick
Nightmares
Mum/Mom power
Lego
Mint leaves
Good day
Little chat
Pictures
Sharp things
Doors
Rice Gang
(insert extra creative chapter title here)
Out of the office
30K!!
Bugs, guns and cookies
Little brothers
Kicked out
Eyepatch
Betrayed
Moving out 2
F#CK
Threatening Teacup
100th!!!
Safe
Watching
Restaurant
Strange place
Race cars
Validation (New)
Half a bottle of wine (New)
Little Dolphin
Punching walls
Little brothers
Europeans are Dangerous
Calm-down Cupboard
Ding dong
Union Jacks... Union Jacks everywhere
Meeting Mexico
Locked Drawers
Banana
Showing scars
Oblivious
Misplaced confidence
Quietly
Sewing kit
Christmas special
Grass nuggets
Save the child
Parenting
Unknown place
Racing
50K extra long chapter!
Morning
50K part 2!! + Competition winners!
Sirens
Huggy
Ghosts
Infected
Grass nugget returns
Midnight sewing lessons with Netherlands
Tied to a chair
Peace and quiet
Hide and seek
Uh oh
Adopted
Dads
Bullet-Proof Vests
Recoil
60K Ask and Dare
Tired
A stupid thing to do
Climbing Trees
Snakes
Cursed Images
Pathetic
Conflicted
All the little kids
Broom Broom

Burnt toast (New)

456 17 17
By MiaGodOfCats

Canada's POV:

The next morning was interesting. These countries lived a lot more strangely than I did. I had been wondering how long I would be here for. But it was two days ago that they took me. I don't feel like they kidnapped me as they had a good reason. Dad can get a little ambitious at times.

I ate nothing for breakfast, I just sat on the couch where I had slept. I was thinking to myself. Wondering how America was handling this, what Mom was doing about this. Was Dad really trying to kidnap us?

I have always feared Dad. I trusted Mom more. Dad had this tendency to snap easily and get angry in a moment's notice. He seems to enjoy controlling us kids and hates it when we rebel.

I started thinking about all the times I was the bad kid. I feel bad for my brothers. They were always the ones getting in trouble for every little thing; they seem to cover up all my mistakes by accident. Even though I act like the good kid who always follows the rule, I'm worse than my brothers. I feel like I haven't been punished enough.

"Hey Canada, what are you thinking about?" Tuvalu asked as she playfully draped herself over the backrest of the couch.

"Just my brothers," I sighed. Tuvalu rolled off the couch and sat down next to me.

"Don't worry, we can kidnap them too," She offered with a goofy grin on her face. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Do you have brothers?" I asked.

"Yes! Fiji is my brother, Vanuatu is my brother... at least I think they are my brothers. Hold on, let me check," Tuvalu said as she jumped off the couch and ran to ask Fiji. She ran back over to me.

"He doesn't know either. We just kind of accept everyone like family. It's what we do," She smiled.

"Ngera ngarngii?" I heard the voice of another girl seeming a little distressed (What is going on?).

"Big sister!" Tuvalu said excitedly as she ran over to the other girl. I turned my head to the other girl, pulling a blindfold off her face. She looked angry, even as Tuvalu hugged her.

"Mosaod!" She demanded (Explain). I had no clue what she was saying.

"Palau, calm down," Fiji said, placing his hand on her shoulder. She pushed it off.

"Are we speaking English now?" She asked sarcastically.

"Canada only speaks English," Fiji said, pointing at me.

"I can actually speak French too," I said nervously.

"Fiji... don't tell me you abducted one of the birth sons of UK," She sighed, disappointed.

"Maybe... but I had a reason!" Fiji argued back.

"Tell me about it later. I was supposed to meet Tonga by the beach to go fishing, so I will leave now," She muttered as she tried to walk out the door.

"Sister! You can't go! It's dangerous," Tuvalu exclaimed as she hugged Palau tightly.

"Dangerous? Fiji, what have you been filling the little dolphin's head with?" Palau snapped at Fiji. The sibling rivalry was intense. I could argue even more intense than America and Australia when they first met.

France's POV:

"UK's room, must be another nightmare," I sighed as I looked around the familiar room I had been sleeping in. I must have drank too much. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room again.

"Nope... I really am back in UK's bed," I sighed as I realised this was much worse.

I got out of the bed. I couldn't see UK in the room and fully dressed myself. That put one thing in my mind at ease, at least. I walked out of the bedroom and into the lounge to see UK drinking some tea.

"Good morning dear," He smiled politely. I nodded my head slightly and walked past him to the kitchen.

I had been incredibly stressed, I did not understand how I would cope with this. I put some bread in the toaster and waited patiently.

"France, are you feeling better?" I could hear UK called from the other room. I didn't respond. I waited another minute or so until my toast popped up. It was burnt. I could feel myself twitch. Nothing was working for me! And nothing probably will with the way my life is going. I sat down in one of the dinner table chairs and placed my head in my hands.

I could hear UK's footsteps come into the room and then felt him place his hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm a terrible father, I know. But let me be a good husband. I will do whatever you want me to do to find Canada," He sighed. I placed my hand on his hand and smiled slightly.

"Thanks," I mumbled softly.

"Now, no more wine until we find him, okay?"

"Okay,"

A few hours passed, and I had updated Spain and Netherlands on the situation. Netherlands said he was too busy to help and Spain said she was dealing with another suspicious child.

"This is hopeless!" I shouted angrily as I hung up the phone on Spain. No one was able to help me.

"Hand me the phone, I'm sure England would be able to help out, and maybe Sweden," UK suggested.

I reluctantly gave him the phone, and he started dialling up numbers. He put it on speakerphone for me to hear as well.

"UK," A bitter sounding voice came from the other side of the phone as UK greeted him. I immediately to take over for UK.

"Hi Sweden, I was wondering if you were free today?" I asked, hoping he would respond to me.

"Sorry France, I have to deliver some bunk beds today. What's the problem?" He asked. I was a little annoyed at his response.

"Canada has gone missing," I explained briefly.

"I will help search as soon as I finish the delivery," Sweden confirmed.

"Thanks," I sighed in relief and hung up.

UK called up England and Scotland and they could help, thankfully. I was wondering about getting the police involved again. I held off on that thought. If we don't find him today, we will call the police.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During my time away, I was tagged by both YesImANoodle and NaveenStarz!

So, why not

1. What's your zodiac sign?

I'm a Taurus!

2. What's your favourite game?

At the moment, Among Us!

4. What's your favourite song/artist?

Favourite song is still 'Crossfire' by Stephen. But my favourite artist is either Unlike Pluto or AJR.

5. Say something you fans/followers

I love you all so freaking much and I hope you all know it! I hope you all are surviving this pandemic and keep being beautiful people!!

6. What's your favourite movie and/or show?

Power Rangers and Lego Ninjago! I grew up with two brothers...

7. Say a did-you-know fact or joke

Did you know that the M&M on M&M chocolate stands for the initials for its inventors, Mars and Murrie.

8. Tag 20 people.

Westatlas

stelthcow2235

Blameitontheyouth

minimani5

Kyrjavia

Milkjuicerandrandomness

loftzy_oc

lazerkitty211

RebecaaBedqkos

Jahhhhhe

SkepBoyHalo14

TheNZbro

TheFantasyWorldRuler

BlussomCooteng

winter_kitty_

Midnight-Potato

Ever-Light

Alaskan-Pancakes

Katreadsyourfanfics

Dawnblood2

And that is 20 tags!

Thanks for being patient with me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...