๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ โœฐ ส™ษดสœแด€|...

Da HenceVy

๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ |โ€ข| แตƒ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โฑโฟหขแต‰สณแต— "you human, will change the world. I'll... Altro

A/N
OO1.BULBASAUR
002.IVYSAUR
003.VENUSAUR
004.CHARMANDER
005.CHARMELEON
006.CHARIZARD
007.SQUIRTLE
008.WARTORTLE
009.BLASTOISE
010.CATERPIE
A/N
011.METAPOD
012.BUTTERFREE
013.WEEDLE
014.KAKUNA
015.BEEDRILL
017.PIDGEOTTO
018.PIDGEOT
019.RATTATA
020.RATICATE
A/N
021.SPEAROW
022.FEAROW
023.EKANS
024.ARBOK

016.PIDGEY

11K 492 881
Da HenceVy

"Why are you here?"

She heard the tired man questioned the number one hero who's standing beside him, looking mighty as ever. She watches as All might leans down to his height to say something with one hand raise close to his mouth.

"Just in case something went wrong" All might whispered quietly but not quiet enough because (y/n) heard him.

'I see..' She thought and lowered her head, they must have think she's another dangerous person and might do something just because she is seen with a Pokemon.

It all happened to fast, earlier this day she was doing what she normally do everyday. Getting a new pokemon and bonding with them and after exiting the forest, she was surrounded by police mens telling her to come with them and the next thing she knew they brought her to UA.

Don't get her wrong, she is relief that they didn't take her to the prison and arrest her although of course, they wouldn't do that to a 15 year old girl but why UA?...

She was also worried why and how they knew her surname, someone who knows her might have reported her but for sure she haven't told anyone about the Pokemon. No one knew about them, unless someone may have seen her with them but that doesn't answer the fact that they knew her. She also make sure that the area isn't occupied by civilians before releasing them so how?

Maybe she wasn't careful enough.

She could lie and tell her it was a misunderstanding, but they already seen her with Pikachu. Knowing they already got caught in the act, she doesn't have a choice but to follow them.

Now she's in a spacious room that looks like an office of someone with high position in the Academy. She is told to sit in front of the office desk and a high vacant chair to wait for someone. She's not alone for someone is standing not that far away from where she's sitting, looking and making sure she isnt planning to escape. A member of the police force, A tired looking man and the number one hero All might itself.

If she wasn't in this situation, she would probably fan girl in seeing the All star hero in personal and is breathing in the same room as her, He is very large and muscular in real life she can feel how powerful he is just by looking at him.

All might notice her staring and panic "Of course I didn't mean it in a bad way" he reassure her, waving both of his hand in the air. (Y/n) didn't spoke and watch him place his hand on his hips.

"It's nice to finally meet the daughter of Professor (L/n)!" He says smiling, the mention of her father cause her to perk up. Her ears couldn't believe that the number one hero knows them.

"You know my father?" She asked,

The hero let out a small laugh "He's a well known scientist after all, he was also introduce to me by a friend"

Kozu never mention anything about meeting All might, they must have know her because of her Father. Her gaze then averted to the other adults "Sorry but, I feel uncomfortable here...I dont know who you are and what I am doing here" she ask with scrunch brows.

"Our apologies, we should have introduce ourselves before we arrive here" The police man grab his hat and held it to his chest "I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi, A police detective in the police force" He bowed lightly before wearing his hat back.

The two adult glance at the tired man, silently telling him that its his turn to introduce himself. "Hmm?" His droopy eyes glance at them before turning to her direction.

"Shota Aizawa.." He bluntly said with a straight face, All might cough at the silence hinting him to go on. Aizawa turns to them and sigh

"Pro Hero..."

It doesn't look like he wanted to be here at all. She assumes it because of his eye bags, he looks like he just wants to curl in a sleeping bag and sleep after a long day. Tho, she isn't sure if thats what he really want.

"Sorry for the sudden request, but you Ms.(L/n) have been reported being seen with the unknown creatures and said to be catching and battling them to come with you, those creatures are declared illegal and after hearing this, we must take action." Said Tsukauchi.

"We are shock to hear that those creatures reappears with unknown reasons. So we demand to hear an explanation from you (L/n), it seems that you have something to do with the event that happened years ago" He continued. The girl stayed quiet, unsure of what to say.

"Now now Tsukauchi, lets not pressure her to talk" Said All might "Save the question for later, we still have to wait for him"

"I apologize, we'll take our time then" Tsukauchi bowed his head lightly at All might who sweatdrop at his politeness.

(Y/n) slouch on the chair and let out a big sigh, thanking all might on her mind for saving her in this hot seat. Now she has to think of an answer for that question, tho she's having trouble since nothing that happen on years ago was caused by her.

Suddenly she felt like someone giving her a glare, she turned to see the Pro Hero Aizawa intensely staring at her, couldn't help but shiver under his glare.'He might not trust me to be in this room' She though. Or the pro hero is just being alert, the girl has an ability to summon an illegal creature after all. Still its making her uncomfortable, she just want this to end.

The glaring stop when the giant door opens to reveal a white small creature wearing a suit. She blink, staring as he walk towards the office desk with a smile on his face, the battle scar on his face is noticable. If it wasn't for the suit, she would mistake him to be a pokemon and wont hesitate to throw a Pokeball and that would be embarrassing.

She watch as he walks over to the high chair, giving concern side glances to the three. 'Aren't they going to help him?'

"This is Nezu, the principal of UA" All might cough and spoke after noticing the confuse look the girl is giving.

Her eyes widen at the mention of the high position 'Thats the principal?!'

She jerked her head to see him already standing on top of his chair,

"Thats right, the one who could be a mouse, or a dog, or a bear thought the only important thing is I'm The principal!" He cheered rather cutely with his hand-or paw- raise.

'eh?' she blink again after hearing him talk, still couldn't believe that the principal of UA is in front of her. He is far from what she imagine a principal to look like, but then again, who is she to judge appearances.

"Its nice to meet you (l/n)" He said smiling before sitting, both paws on laid on the table.

"I-i-its nice to meet y-you too, P-Principal Nezu" She stutter, why would the Principal ask her to come here? She can't point out how he is related to her situation.

"You must be wondering why they brought you here"

"Nervous actually, is calling the police on me really necessary?"

Realising what she said, she slap a hand on her mouth thinking it was too straightforward. "I'm sorry, I mean uhh yes I've been wondering why"

Nezu let out a small chuckle "Its okay its good that you're being honest with your feelings"

"I agree that it's too much knowing you're only a teenager, but they are just being cautious. You know what happen during the past encounter with those creatures right?" He continued.

"Well yes, I guess its already a normal reaction when they came to face one" She said "But you see, what happen earlier is the exact same reason why those creatures attack" her tone became serious when explaining, resting her hands on her lap. The four only listen to every word she say.

"Their kinds have been misunderstood. You see, they are like animals. They hide when they feel threaten, they attack back if you hurt them. They'll eat and find ways to survive but they dont mean any harm as long as you let them be" she continued.

"They may look scary and intimidating but they are actually friendly creatures...They're very cuddly and well, very caring " She didn't realise it, but a smile crept on her face. Remembering the times when she met various of large Pokemons, who got her scared at first but actually tender hearted.

"The day they disappeared, it was the time they decided to force themselves to stay hidden from the humans. So they wouldn't get hunt and beaten up. Yes, people have been attack by them but they never left a bruise on their skin. They only use their power to flee away, but the opposite happen to the Pokemon. They are the one who got severely injured instead. You might not believe me but I seen it, and I'm sorry I couldn't explain exactly why but its like a vision of what happen in the past."

"If only the humans give them a chance and i know They'll see the good in the them.." She said smiling, her face soften.

There's silence in the room when she finish, but was broken as soon as the Principal spoke. "Oh my, you really are fond with them. Its like you know them so well...the smile on your face said so the way you talk about them sounds so sincere you didn't even realise that you revealed the creatures name. "

'I did?' She paled.

"It felt nice to hear your side (L/n), its very positive. Believe me or not, I experience the things human have done to them. Most people, mistook me as one of them so I understand the pain that they went thru"

' I can see why ' She sweatdrop, but her whole face turned into a frown when his words took in. Poor Nezu, he must have trouble going out without someone checking if he's one of them or a mutant.

"Now tell me more about yourself (l/n)" She tilt her head at this.

"About myself...But why Principal Nezu?"

"I would like to know you and your quirk, for sure it have something to do with this creatures you called 'Pokemon' right?" He leans forward waiting for her to speak.

"My quirk?" A lot have ask about her quirk and she always answer with her being quirkless.

Well, thats because its the truth and she wouldn't call her ability a quirk because its only knowledge. But now, that they believe that she is the reason of the Pokemon sighting she make something up.

She cant just mention Arceus and about them having a God. for some whatever reason Meowth told her to never mention its name to anyone if its not the right time. They probably wouldn't believe her if she told them, her ability was a blessing from the god of pokemon itself.

"My quirk! Ah yes.." She sat straight "It doesn't have a name, but I can tame and lure them to me. I also happen to know how their abilities work so I help them train in order to grow stronger and well, bigger"

She lied, and oh Arceus does she hate lying.

"You have a very unique quirk, it'll be scary if it fall into the wrong hands" Nezu told her, making her confuse at what his implying.

"I understand that you are keeping them away from the society, but you can't hide them forever.Tell me (l/n) do you have a goal for them?"

She closed her eyes remembering the promise she made on her birthday.

"My goal...My goal is to find a way for Pokemon to live with the humans in harmony. Change their opinions about them, so they aren't feared and let them live in peace" she says, determination in her eyes.

"What will you feel if I say that I am on your side? Helping you to achieve that goal" Nezu smiled, This made her eyes widen at his statement. She felt her heart flutters in joy, cant help but smile at the news.

"I'd be thankful! Really, I appreciate if you will. It'll meant so much for me and the Pokemon" She bowed on her sit, but her smile fell when she sat up again "But principal Nezu, its us against the world then.."

"I know its not easy to change the human public's perception of Pokemon but the police force and the UA staffs are also willing to help you" She's eternally grateful to that, she turn to see Tsukauchi smiling at her and All might giving her a thumbs up. Aizawa remains with his apathetic expression.

"Not only them, but it seems that you also caught the attention of a pro hero" Nezu continued.

'Pro Hero? He meant All might right?

"And thats not the only good news"

Her eyebrow raise in surprise "There's more?" Nezu nod before hopping on his desk happily, he leans closer and points at her.

"You have been recommended to attend UA academy as a student in the hero course." He cheered, expecting a joyful reaction from the girl. (Y/n) however, didn't seem to like the idea. Her jaw continued to hang in the air not expecting that kind of news.

"What?!"

"Is it not a good news?" Nezu tilt his head at her reaction

"W-well, I didn't expect to get a recommendation... To be a hero, Principal Nezu thats too much" she told him.

(Y/n) doesn't hate the idea of heroes, but she isn't sure if she's fit for the course. She never want to be a hero in the first place its too much responsibility and the only thing she wish before was to have a quirk.

"I'm sorry, I really thought that you, the UA Staff and the polices are the one who's going to tell them the positive things about the Pokemon"

Nezu chuckled at this "Thats silly, we lack knowledge about them so we cant do it on our own. If there's a person who can change their opinion. Its you (L/n)"

"I dont want to force you to accept this opportunity so I'll give you time to think about it, you're free to come back anytime for your answer" His tone was kind, even understanding. His taking it slow for the girl to make a decision.

"I will think about it" She nodded.

"Now that it is settled you are now free to go, Aizawa will accompany you outside" He said and went back to his chair. "Tsukauchi and All might I'll have to speak with you"

"Of course, Nezu" Said Tsukauchi
All might Flinch when Nezu mentioned his name but followed the police detective anyway.

"This way" Aizawa Lazily walk pass her with his hands shoved in his pocket. (Y/n) bowed at the Principal, Tsukauchi at All might and mutters a goodbye before following Aizawa.

Before she could step out of the room, Nezu called her.

"(L/n), Remember what I told you. I'll be here waiting for your answer" She nod and speed walk to catch up with the Pro Hero.

The two walk in silence, their footstep echoing at the dark empty halls. The pro hero doesn't look like he's going to start a conversation anytime soon so its up to her to make one since she's pretty interested to get to know him, also because this is the first time she's walking beside a Pro hero, tho she never saw nor hear anything about him at all.

"So...you're a pro hero" She started getting the attention of the older male "What's your hero name?"

It took him a while to answer the question "I go by the name of Eraserhead.."

"I never heard that name before..." she stated, still looking at the pro hero for answers.

"Im an underground hero, I avoid the media because it hinders my work" he said, this time glancing at the girl "Thats why there's not much given information about me"

"I see.." Then came another silence, she wants to ask him about his quirk but his tone is flat and uninterested so she didn't bother, tho, she really want to keep talking since she hate silence.

"That thing on your shoulder earlier, you put it back on that round item right? What is it" This time it's his turn to break the silence.

"Oh, you meant Pikachu...well I'll appreciate if you dont call him a Thing. Pikachu is actually a He" she said earning another glare from the older male, in which she shudder because of it.

"I mean...well its kinda offensive to call them a thing" She explained a little frighten, looking away. "But to answer your question, The item is called a Pokeball. Its what I use to catch and kept them. I also release them if I want although they frequently tend to go out without my permission. So yeah thats that"

"Just so you know, I'm still not okay with the idea of these so called 'Pokemon' living with the humans. But why didn't you accept the offer" he questioned.

"I guess, Hero works aren't my thing. Its too much of a responsibility and its also very dangerous for me and the pokemon, I do respect their hard works and how they put there life on the line tho"

"Do you have another plans for your future then?" He questioned making her think.

"Besides catching a Pokemon? honestly none. You can say I'm ambitionless"

"Thats suck" She giggled at his blunt response. For a stoic person he seems like a person you can too comfortably, reminds her of her friend Shinso and now that she mention it, they are somewhat alike.

"I forgot to ask this to Principal Nezu..but do you know who recommend me?" She ask him. Aizawa didn't answer her, his gaze still affixed at the entrance of the building.

"Hey I'm asking you something" She wave her hand in front of his face, Aizawa didn't know why but she seem to grew comfortably at him in a short amount of time.

"What? Ask away...where almost at the exit"

"But I already asked you, do you know the pro hero who recommend me?" She clasp her head eager to find out.

"I dont get why you're eager to find out you're not going to accept his recommendation anyway..." He said.

"He?, Is it All might?!" Since All might was in the room and he unexpectedly knew her because of her father, she assumed that it must be him who puts her in recommendation.

"No..." He answer, slightly disappointing the girl.

"Then is it you?!"

"You wish.." Her shoulder sagged even more disappointed at the answer. "Then how come you were there?" She asked.

"I was ordered- more like force to come with since that pro hero has hero work" He sigh and lower his head. Thinking it'll be nice to take a good night rest in his sleeping bag after an exhausting day of dealing with the annoying press.

"I guess I have to wait for me to know which Pro Hero recommended me"

"You dont have to" Aizawa stop at the entrance of the building and so did (Y/n) who's still looking down. He look straight a head to see a fellow pro hero standing in front of them, "He's already here"

"Its nice to finally see you up close, (L/n)" She heard a smooth yet chill voice spoke near them.

Her eyes widen in surprise at the sight of the young pro hero in front of her. Her eyes met his gold like ore's, a visible grin planted on his face as he stared. Even though he's just standing, he looks so damn good with his large bright red wings folded behind him.

He raises his other hand and wave at her, standing before them is the number three hero, Hawks itself.

"Yo!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She stared at the city spread below her, lights glittered everywhere just like stars, huge and small buildings collide in a mixture of a shadow and geometry, Vehicles rushing along tangled lines of streets creating a line of lights. The view on top of a tall building is marvellous and breath taking, she felt the cool air againts her exposed skin.

She stared in awe while sitting comfortably on the roof of the building still eating a piece of chicken Hawks treated her.

"This is my first time" she suddenly said while munching on the crispy juicy chicken, that taste so good at her mouth.

"Eating KFC?" Hawks asked besides her, who is also sitting at the edge of the building with his wings balancing him.

"No, Its my first time sitting on top of a building" She replied, the pro hero softly smiled at her statement and continued to stare at the gorgeous view at night "The views amazing isn't it?"

She hum in agreement "I like it" The pro hero decided to treat her chickens, since he loves that food very much even though its practically cannibalism for him since his a bird himself but she didn't question. She cant blame him, fried chickens are delicious.

"Its a good thing you're not afraid of heights" He said, he expect her to scream and clung on him when he carried her high in the air but she remain calm instead.

"I'm use to it" She said as she wipes the grease on her face, "So...you're the one who recommend me?" She turned to pro hero who already has a small grin on his face and hum in response.

"Then this means you are also the one who reported me to the police and UA!" She said aloud, pointing a finger at him.

"Took you long enough" He grinned even wider, resting his head at his palm. "I informed them about your quirk and those creatures whom you called a Pokemon"

Just as she was about to ask how, she remembered the night when she caught a Gengar, that was a few months ago but seeing his wings up close, it was the exact same red feather she found laying on the ground.

"That feather...it's yours! And I thought it was from another pokemon. Then you have seen me battling and catching a Pokemon that night"

"oh that, You can keep that feather if you want, its all yours. Think of it as a gift from me" He winked that the girl who wears a straight face when he did so,

"Yah, I didn't keep it..." She said.

"You what?"

"I left it...I didn't think it be necessary for me to bring home a feather, sorry..I guess" she said, actually felt bad for leaving the feather on the forest.

"Thats okay, there's plenty more where that came from" He says moving his wings a little, gently stroking them. "I'll admit, that night wasn't the first time I saw you"

"What do you mean?" She tilt her head in confusion, for sure she and her pokemon never notice his presence and they make sure they were alone in the area unless-

"I'm a wing hero kid, I'm basically a hawk, remember that. I have a keen eye blessed with incredibly sharp vision skills" He said while pointing his eyes "The first time I saw you I was on top of a building. Seeing you struggling to ran after a dog and bumping to every post lights and person you ran into"

He pauses and press his fingers at his mouth, looking away "which I admit it was hilarious to watch"

She felt her face heat up after remembering what happen that day, and now even more embarrassed when the pro hero reveals he watched the wild goose chase.

"At first I thought those two were normal despite having a unique color" He said, referring to Rockruff and Litten. "But with the speed they have, I knew something was odd"

"I kept on watching until the cat spit out fire from his mouth. What surprise me even more is how you summoned another one and ordered it to use its power"

'so he saw the whole thing, and that was a long time ago..'

He also revealed that he have seen her many times battling and catching a pokemon from a far with the help of his quirk he can also feel the vibrations in the air through his wings allowing him to sense people's locations and thats how he found her,

"Creatures with quirks, never thought I'll see them again but this time they take orders from a girl like you" He turned to her with his typical laid back smile,

"I must say, it was entertaining to watch you command those tiny creatures to battle another one of its kind. As soon as I saw you and your little friends I knew there was something special in you, I don't understand why you didn't accept my recommendation Kid, but that kinda hurt my feelings" He chuckled and smiled playfully, leaning his head back.

"I'm still thinking whether I should accept it or not. I haven't inform my parents about it after all" she said, looking down. She wondered how they'll react if she told them, she wondered how Kirishima will react if she told her she got offered a spot in UA even after saying she's quirkless.

"I sure hope you'll make up your mind, a quirk like yours would be a waste if you didn't use it in the hero world " She didn't spoke but only listen to very word he says "Didn't you say you'll train them and get stronger?"

She nodded

"Well whats the point of training if they wont use it in such situations like fighting villains, rescuing and helping people hmmm?" She tense momentarily, thinking deeply. He has a point. The Pokemon may have use their powers to battle another kind of their species to come with them and after that, their done. They're free to do whatever they want unless (y/n) use them again..

"Hawks" She voice out "You're telling me this even though you knew they are illegal. How come you're encouraging me to release them in public when you know people will get frighten of seeing them" She questioned "Aren't you against them?"

It took him a while to answer her question, he turn away from her and glance up in the black sky filled with beautiful twinkling stars. His eyes travel to a line of star, creating a feather constellation.

"I am not against them.."He close his eyes for a moment

"You're not?"

"Mmhm, Thats because I met one of them during that crisis" She stared at him in shock.

Of course, A lot have encountered a Pokemon during those day and they were never a good experience but for Hawks it was different, the memory still lingers in his mind. He hasn't forgotten the memorable experience with the flying Pokemon.

"I was around 11 when I saw it, you know doing the usual, soaring high in the sky, training my wings but I didn't expect to see one up close" (y/n) is now listening attentively as he went on.

"The most jaw dropping bird I've seen, it was flying alongside a rainbow across the sky so gracefully. It was literally glowing with a trail of sparkling dust appearing whenever it flaps it wings" He smiled as he remembers the times.

"I was in literal awe and felt my heart beat when the exotic creature glance at me. It flew away and I tried to catch up, eventually it let me fly alongside and it was a wonderful experience"

"You met Ho Oh!?" He flinch on his spot when (y/n) exclaimed loudly. Her eyes sparkling with interest not noticing she lean closer to the older male. Hawks smiled and had the urge to ruffle her hair because she looks adorably cute right now.

"Ho oh, so thats its name.." He mumbled, moving back a little.

"I can't believe it, you encountered a legendary pokemon! Those types are rarely seen!" She exclaimed "Well...specially now since they stayed hidden from the humans"

"Legendary?..." He doesnt understand what she meant, but seeing how breathtaking the flying pokemon can be he's starting to see why (y/n) calls it a legendary.

"Tell me more!" She beamed.

"Well, that wasn't the first time I saw it. I found myself coming to back to the same location and came across it again, I took the opportunity to fly close but it was fast, too fast that it inspired me to train my wings until I can cope up with its incredible speed" its evidence how laid back his voice can be as he went on with his story "I only met it 4 to 6 times and it left a feather on my palm"

That was the last time he saw the pokemon with magnificent wings, he would sometimes escape his training just to see it again but wherever he goes it wasn't there. No bird, No rainbow, no sounds coming from the pokemon.

"The feather it left soon disappeared into dust when they announce the said creatures to vanish nowhere" He's expression soften at the memory but his lips curled up, his eyes staring into hers again.

"Thats why when I saw you, I thought that maybe there's still hope for them and perhaps I can see the flying Pokemon once again" He smiled,

The famous wing hero was siding her and she couldn't believe it.

"10 years had pass since they vanish in the publics eye huh...." She trailed off "You must feel old then?" She casually ask making him choke on his saliva, letting out a small chuckle to regain himself.

"I'm not old"

"Well if it makes you feel better, It is said that those who see Ho-Oh are promised an eternal happiness. Did you find that happiness?" She asked.

"Does being a Pro hero, ranking top 3 and having an own agency at the age of 18 counts?" He grin with a confident tone, looking so damn proud about his early achievements.

"Depends, are you really happy with it?" She asked.

He only smiled and turned away"You seem to know a lot about them, is it a part of your quirk?"

"W-well yes. Yes it is"

"Thats impressive kid, you're lucky to have it"

Its not a quirk, but she sure is bless to receive such gift from Arceus. A gift that may help her change the world and now she only has to decide if she wants to accept the spot in the Hero course and talking to Hawks help her decide so.

Now she just have to speak with her family about it and will think of ways on how she's going to tell her guardian and her friend about it.

Speaking of them..she quickly took out her phone from her bag, the large numbers on her screen is telling her that she's super late. Already panicking when she saw a notif of Missed call and texts from Kirishima and Kioko when her phone was put on silence the entire day.

Hawks notice her distress and ask about it.

"The family I've been staying with- I was suppose to go home that afternoon and now its almost bed time!"

How is she suppose to tell them that they brought her to UA, Met all might, got recommended and now eating fried chickens with an insanely attractive hero.

"Calm down kid, I'm the one who's going to tell them what happen. Its my fault for keeping you this late" He said and stood up, he held his palm to help her stand up but the girl didn't notice this and stand up on her own still panicking.

"Don't tell them what happen today please" she pleaded.

Hawks raise a brow curiously "And why not?"

"Well I told them I'm quirkless just because I want to keep the Pokemon a secret. If they're going to find out, they must hear it from me."

"No worries, I can make something up. I'm an extremely skilled liar after all" He says swiftly picking her up startling her.

"Hold on tight" The pro hero spread his wings with a few feathers coming off and making sure she's secure in his hold before taking off into the night sky.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my gosh (Y/n) where have you been?!" Kioko rush to hug her ignoring the pro hero behind the girl. (Y/n) faces is now buried on her chest being wrapped by the older woman tightly. "You weren't answering our call, were so worried" Kioko whispered almost crying, she doesnt know what she would do if something bad happen to her friend's daughter.

"Im so sorry Kioko san, but I'm safe because Hawks is with me" said (y/n), leaning her head back to face Kioko.

The mention of the Pro hero names made her mouth hang open, too happy to see (y/n) that she didn't realise he was standing in front of them the whole time. "I didn't see you there, Im sorry Hawks" she bowed politely.

"Thank you for keeping her safe, we thought something bad had happen to her"

"Its okay, It seems that she's not good with direction and got lost. Its a good thing I found her, safe and sound" (y/n)'s mouth hang open at his reasons, okay first it was a stupid excuse. She's good with direction and Kioko is sure that (y/n) already know the way in Musutafu. But its better than telling she got caught up in a dangerous situation with a villain involve or else Kioko wont let her leave the house again.

"Is that so, well (y/n) is sure adventurous." Kioko pat her shoulder "Still thank you for helping her out"

Hawks scratch the back of his head "No problem" he says, turning his back at them. Taking one last glance at (y/n) and waves a hand at her "Don't get lost again"

"Geez, I wont" She bluntly said with a straight face Hawks simply smirk before taking off.

Kioko watches as the pro-hero flew so daringly, Hawks seems like he was a single dot in the vast sky, shining like the brightest star in this darkest times. The woman turned to (y/n),feeling relax now that she is home. "Lets go inside, you must be hungry and tired already"

As soon as she walk inside, she heard footstep rushing towards her. "(Y/n)! Im so glad you're back" her body tense when Kirishima immediately wrapped his arms around her. Kioko step back to give them space.

"I didn't sleep knowing you aren't home, I'm so worried" He whispered loudly,

"Ruff! Ruff!" She glance down to see Rockruff standing on hind legs beside them.

"Right, WE are worried" He corrected himself, the girl simply smiled and give in to the hug...just for a little bit "Eijiro, I'm ok seriously you can let go now"

"Right sorry" He move away, "Where were you exactly?" He look at his mother who step in the other room and whispered "Its 10, I believe they dont let part timers work at this time"

"That...I'm going to tell you tommorow, I had a long day and I'm tired already"

"I have school tommorow" He mumbled "But I can wait...but promise me you'll tell me what really happen, okay?"

She hesitantly nod and watch Kirishima go upstair. "Rock!" She felt Rockruff's paws on her leg,

"We have something to talk about" She swiftly carried him and went straight to her room, locking it, making sure no one enters. She puts down the dog on her bed and plops down, groaning.

Lazily grabbing Pikachu's Pokeball and release him on top of the bed, "Pika?!" The pokemon look around remembering the last thing he saw was police surrounding them, his ear twitch seeing their back in her room.

"Pika pika?"
He was quickly hush by the girl and pats the space next to her.

she took out her phone and to her surprise her all of her family are online,

"What a perfect timing" She mumbles,

"Pi!"

"Rock!" Rockruff and Pikachu laid beside her head, and watch her taps letter on her phone.

(Y/n) ask all of them to face time with each other, she prefer to tell them in call than texting. To her luck, all of them accepted,

"(Y/n), Toru why are you awake?" Thats the first thing their mother told them in the other line and her screen was bright because of the different time zone, its early in the morning for her.

"I'm busy with something, dad's helping me out" He move the camera to see her father next to him, helping him with his tiny project.

"So sweetie, what were you going to say?" Asked Akari.

"Ruff! Ruff!"

"Pika pika"

The sound of the familiar voices made the two move closer to the camera excitedly, Rockruff literally lick the screen.

"Rockruff dont do that" she scold softly, "pika pika!" Pikachu wave his hand to greet them.

"Hey buddy, its been so long since I heard your voice" Said Toru "Pika! Kaaa"

"Lets not interrupt (y/n), this might be important" Said Kozu,

"It is important" She mumbled, Letting out a deep side and told them everything they have to know.
The Offer, the recommendation from hawks and the hero course.

"Well, thats a good news right?" Akari spoke first "Someone are siding you meaning you are not alone and if something happen they'll help you to keep things in place"

"You're not going to make me refuse the offer?" She asked

"Why would I? Sweetie if you're thinking I'm against you being a hero then you're wrong" Said Akari "I also want whats best for you and the Pokemon, so whatever choice you'll make. I'll support you"

"Your mothers right, maybe you should accept the offer. This is the opportunity you been waiting for right?" She heard her father say.

"Yes but, I really thought they'll do the work for me" She frowned "Beside hero work is..."

"Are you perhaps scared of the Pokemon getting hurt?" She remains silent at Toru's question.

"Maybe" she mumbled, looking at the precious sight of her two Pokemon, Pikachu fell asleep laying on his stomach and Rockruff sleeping on top of him.

"Maybe...Maybe I'm still scared because of THAT dreams, I've seen getting beaten by humans how much more if they face a villain..." The thoughts of her pokemon getting injured or put in a dangerous state scare her or worse, what if a Pokemon die because of her. She hate that idea.

"Because before they didnt have you. Most of them doesnt know how to use their power correctly, They are easily frighten and doesnt know anything about defense, now that they have a trainer to guide them. They grew strong and brave."

"I...."

"I cant take this any longer!" She heard a familiar voice in the other line,

"Gimme that!" Meowth snatch Toru's phone from him.

"Listen here twerp, I dont know why you're hesitating when you already have the ability that no one has" he pointed his finger at the camera.

"And that ability will bring you the opportunity to make a difference! I don't know why you dont like the idea of being a hero when you're basically the hero of the Pokemon now" Scold Meowth "If you want to show how good we pokemon can be. Then think about it, Pokemon saving and protecting humans. We can be heroes too"

She hates to admit it but Meowth's word encourage her even more, something inside her flutter with excitement as his words sink in. She had come to her final decision.

"Now make your decisions right already Im getting Impatient here!"

'When you came face with the opportunity, grab it and make your vision come to life'

"You're right Meowth...If you were here, I would hug you right now" She said smiling.

"I prefer not"

Their family secret wont be a secret anymore, and soon enough the Pokemon will make a come back to the world.

••••••••••••Extra••••••••••••

"You can't come with me Rockruff" She told the panting pokemon, watching her tie her shoe. Seeing his trainer all dress up and smelling the scent of her perfume, he knew she's going out again and wants to come with but the girl told him no several times. "I'll be back soon"

She pats her dog in the head and rose up from her seat, taking the bag with Pokeball just in case she ran into one. Looking at the clock its almost over for lunch, it be a good time to visit UA since the student will go to their class.

She dont want anyone staring at her as she enters,

Rockruff followed her to the doorstep.

"Guard the house for me okay?"

"Rock! Ruff!" He bark cutely and sat on the floor, (y/n) wave her hands goodbye before stepping out of the house. When the door close, his ear drop and let himself lay on the floor letting out a short whimper.

His alone again

•••

"Look heroes! Don't even think of chasing me if you do, I'll kill this wealthy family!" The large mutant Villain threatens the worn out heroes, his big hands that looks like it could crush a skull in one squeeze hovered at the family of three, who are now crying for help.

Mt.Lady grunts and remains on her spot. If she moves the victim will die, but she cant just stand there she must to something!

"Its fine now Family!"

She gasp when she heard a familiar voice of a fellow hero. She glance up to see All might in his yellow suit , falling at the sky with a big smile on his face.

"Missouri Smash!"

The villain didn't even have time to react and was already knock out by All mights hand in one hit. His body created a loud 'Thud' as he drop in the floor.

The citizens watch in awe in seeing the pro hero taking out a Villain without efforts.

"Because I stop on my way to work!" The Victim's jaw hung open to see All might holding them in his muscular arms.

His ear twitch after hearing a lady screaming "A hit and run!"

"!!" He let go of the family carefully "I'm not suppose to be late" he said to himself and jump towards the direction of another crime scene.

As his body moves in the air he felt something different, something lacking. "I'm slowing down..."

After giving One for All to Midoriya, he felt his power weakening. On top of that, after pushing his limits that time, his time has shrunk. To say, he needs to hurry back to school or else it be too late.

(Y/n) tugged on her backpack as she walk further the quiet streets, she have been walking for a couple of minutes now and can already see the near entrance of the UA.

Smiling to herself, thinking Kirishima and Mina is inside the school. Now how would they react if they saw her around the halls, of course, that wouldn't happen because everyone will be at their classroom as soon as she goes there.

She was suppose to tell Kioko and Kirishima but she woke up late to see both of them already left the house, after the talk with Hawks and her family she had come to a decision and is on her way to meet the Principal again.

But one problem, she forgot her way to the principal office. All she remembers is that she have to take the stairs on an elevator but doesnt know which floor it is.

"How am I suppose to know the way" She said while casting a troubled look, just then she felt the ground shake a little bit. Looking up she saw All might landing at the entrance of the school,

Perfect timing, she heard of All might being a teacher in UA. Now she has someone to show her the way.

"All might!" She approach him a smile.

All might heard a faint yell at his side, he turned to see (y/n) speed walking towards him. Waving her arms to greet him

This cause him to panic since his already in his limits, vigorously shaking his head and waving his hand to stop her from coming closer.

"Y-young (L/n)! N-nows not the time!"

Of course the girl didn't heard this and became distracted at the smoke or steam surrounding the heroes body.

"All might! Are you okay?!" She ran close to the Pro hero who's now covered in all smoke. "All might ah!-" She stood frozen when the smoke soon faded at the hero's body..
instead of seeing a large man with muscular and well defined physique she saw a very skinny man wiping the blood at his mouth using the oversize sleeves.

"Al-al-all m-m-might?" She stuttered as her shaking fingers point at his figure.

All might paled at where his standing, mentally cursing himself for landing at the wrong spot. Another one figured out his true form.

He sigh in defeat facing the shock girl.

"Young (Y/n), this isn't how I imagine our second meeting would be.."

She gulp "Too soon?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
9.6K 170 7
๐™ด๐šž๐š—๐š˜๐š’๐šŠ (๐š—.): ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š [๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› - ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ] ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’...
208 21 11
"True heroism is remarkably harsh. That's why it comes so naturally to you - you're remarkably resilient." A BNHA alternate universe, set before quir...
2.1M 101K 104
โ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. โž (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...