☆ JJBA ONESHOTS ☆

De enihilo

{ Requests are currently: CLOSED } ☆ No minors here, please, thanks ☆ Read {REQUEST PAGE} for more info ☆... Mai multe

☆REQUEST PAGE☆
Chocolate [Jonathan Joestar]
{NSFW} Caught [Melone]
Hair [Leone Abbacchio ]
Warmth [Ghiaccio]
Too Dangerous [Diavolo]
{NSFW} Tough Lesson [Pannacotta Fugo]
Voicemail [Cioccolata]
Razor [Risotto Nero]
A Change [Johnny Joestar]
Inspiration [Rohan Kishibe]
Orange Scent [ Narancia Ghirga]
{NSFW} Game Night [Josuke Higashikata]
Cuddles [Yoshikage Kira]
Promise? [Dio Brando]
Goodbyes [Hol Horse]
My boys [Sorbet & Gelato]
A/N
My Ray of Sunshine [Kars]
Strawberry Cake [Gudio Mista]
The Mafia Boss' Cookies [Diavolo]
{NSFW} La Squarda Kink Headcanons
{NSFW} Freal [Ghiaccio]
{NSFW} WAP [Rohan Kishibe]
On a cold night [Diego Brando]
A Helping Hand [Yoshikage Kira]
Devil [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Ex [Kars]
☆ 10K Special ☆
Wet [Leone Abbacchio]
2 Parts of One Idiot [Narancia Ghirga]
Nervous [Polnareff]
Bubble Bath [Melone]
First Everything [Vinegar Doppio]
You're safe with me [DIO]
Cat problems [Ghiaccio]
Little Bastard [Dio Brando]
Art [Kira Yoshikage]
{NSFW} Night Ride [Diego Brando]
Book Enthusiast [Giorno Giovanna]
A Small Problem [Formaggio]
Distraction [Pannacotta Fugo]
Jealousy [Jotaro Kujo]
{NSFW} idk [Noriaki Kakyoin]
Savior [Bruno Bucciarati]
{NSFW} Stargazing [Kars]
Notebook [Jotaro Kujo]
Small Promises [Polnareff]
{NSFW}Sunday Kisses [N'Doul]
Down to Earth [Rikiel]
{NSFW} Shut up [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Cruel [Illuso]
Hot Chocolate [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Study Together [Jotaro]
Overprotective [Old Joseph]
{NSFW} Morning kisses [Bruno]
Shhh [Yoshikage Kira]
After hours [Mista]
☆100K SPECIAL☆ {NSFW}
Idiot [Diego]
Workaholic [Fugo]
{NSFW} Staying quiet [Gyro]
Crush [Jolyne]
Dessert [Polnareff]
Interrogated [La Squadra]
{NSFW} Boyfriend [Josuke]
Moonlight [Avdol]
Movies [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Praises[Narancia]
Friends [Kakyoin]
Assassin [Funny Valentine]
Valentine's Day [Mista]
{NSFW}Save a horse, ride a cowboy[Johnny]
Mr Loverman [Fugo]
The Good Soldier [Ghiaccio]
NOTE

{NSFW} Our Little Secret [Risotto Nero]

13.7K 234 420
De enihilo

Warning: lemon

Contains: choking, slight dom-sub

Requested by: SenkusWifey0942

A/N at the end of the chapter!

Also I wasn't sure if you wanted this exactly, or if you wanted the reader to be a prt of Passione, but I hope you enjoy it either way! 

☆☆☆

You loved your brother dearly. Bruno has been there for you all the time and you have been for him. Ever since you were little, once you lost your father, Bruno had helped you. You never had any secrets from your big brother and he never hid anything from you.

Except for the fact that he wouldn't tell you what this mysterious new job he got was. He would always disappear for days, maybe weeks at a time. He always returned tho. And he never even mentioned what it was about, leaving you to wonder. But you'd decided it was for the best – he probably only wanted to protect you, even if that didn't really make sense to you for now.

But for the love of God, you could never tell him you were caught up in the mafia. It would break his heart, his little sister being a part of the big dangerous organization. So you never even mentioned the Italian mafia in his presence.

Well, being a part of the mafia wasn't the best explanation about your position right now. It was more like you were in a relationship with a member of the gang. Would that count as being a part of it? He had told you that it'd be dangerous to get close to him.

But the moment you laid eyes on Risotto you knew you had to be with him. It seemed almost like fate had put you two together. Well, maybe every girl, maybe guys as well, that saw him had the same thought. But for some reason or another, he had approached you and soon after courted you.

At the very start, he had explained to you how dangerous it could be, getting acquainted with him, but you were willing to take the risk. Your brother had always thought you how to deal with dangerous situations.

For obvious reasons, both of you needed to keep your relationships secret from your family and friends. You'd occasionally meet in a park or a café. Most of the time you avoided going out together, to not get noticed. Almost all the time he'd come to yours and Bruno's apartment when your brother wasn't home.

And that was quite often, for Bruno had a lot of work that he needed to attend to. Which leads you to this moment.

Closing the door behind him, you jumped at him, embracing the giant in a bone-crushing hug. You saw his lips pull up in the smallest smile ever, hugging your waist gently. Placing your lips against his, they met for a quick sweet kiss.

"I missed you so much, Ris." You whispered, squeezing him slightly.

"I missed you too, amore." He replied, pushing his face on the crook of your neck. Running your fingers through his hair, you heard him let out a soft groan in pleasure – Risotto absolutely loved when you did this.

"How was work? Stressing as always I presume?" you giggled low. The man wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting you up slightly before laying down on the couch. A small shy blush crawled onto your face as he placed you on top of his lap, straddling him. Risotto intended on cuddling you once again like before and telling you about his day but stopped himself once he noticed your redness.

A small grin found its place on his face. "As all hell. I'd love to let it all out." Just as he intended, your face burnt up in a crimson color, you trying to hide it with your hands. You were truly adorable to him, especially when you were so shy in front of the man.

One of his hands came up to caress the side of your face while the other gently pulled away from your hands from your face. "Don't hide from me, my love. You're absolutely stunning. I was only teasing you." Placing a soft kiss on top of your hand, he offered a small smile.

You didn't reply to him, only stared at your boyfriend. It was embarrassing to say the least over how much of an impact he had on you. He barely had said anything and you were already excited about him actually keeping true to his words. His teasing was like your weak spot – you always fell for it.

If that was even possible, your face grew even redder and you looked away. Risotto's smirk grew even wider as his plan had worked. All-day long he had had one thought on his mind and it was you, below him completely naked. He wasn't able to get that image out of his head, as it messed with him and fucked up all of his current tasks.

He needed to see you like that; vulnerable and naked, mumbling how much you needed him. Even if the capo had a soft spot for you, always trying his best to keep you safe and happy, he would be lying if he said he didn't like to show his dominant position. And in the bedroom he surely was – he lived for the moments when you gave yourself to him. Your submission was like a drug to the capo.

His hands came up to caress your thighs. That made you look back at him, embarrassment clear on your face like a day.

"Risotto I-" you gulped, trying to swallow the shame of how much you needed him at the moment. "-I want you. Now." Your voice hardened at the end of the sentence, making it sound more like a demand than a plea. It didn't bother Risotto one bit.

His hand snaked up to your neck, gripping it carefully not to hurt you. You let out a soft gasp, the pool in between your legs growing even bigger by mere touches. His other hand made small circles on your thighs, squeezing slightly.

"Then who am I to not give you what you want, principessa?" the man gently pushed you down to lay on the couch, soon climbing over you. Without loosening his grip on your neck, he brought you in for a passionate kiss. His lips were sweet, just showing you his true love, before pulling away from you.

Within a second, your shirt along with your shorts was discarded on the floor, leaving you only in your panties. You looked away, still shy about him seeing you fully naked. His grip on your neck loosened. Risotto got rid of his clothing as well before spreading your legs wide open and getting comfortable in between them.

His slender fingers caressed your inner thighs up to your hips and belly, making you shiver. A low whine ripped from your throat as he leaned down to kiss your neck, covering every inch with kisses. He wasn't late to leave a few hickeys here and there. Unable to take his teasing anymore you moved your hips against his, whimpering low.

"P-Please, Ris, I-I really need you" you managed to get out. And the man melted at the sound of that. Throwing your remaining panties away he bent down to place a kiss on top of your breasts. His hand found its way to your dripping pussy, lightly caressing over your entrance. He smirked, watching as you squirmed in his touch.

Just as you were about to beg him once again, he shoved two of his fingers inside of you, earning a high-pitched moan from your side.

"What were you going to say, puttana? How much you want me inside of you? My, how dirty of you." he spoke to you in a low tone, which only made you want him even more. You wriggled around, the feeling of his fingers moving in and out pushing you closer to your orgasm.

You could feel it approaching, canting your hips against his hand. Risotto felt your walls clench around him. He smirked down at you before pulling his hand away from you, making you whine in protest of his actions. Tilting your head down, you looked at him, begging with your best puppy eyes.

He leaned down to bite your shoulder gently before kissing the same place. "Open wide~" he purred, pushing the fingers he used against your lips. Obeying his request, you opened your mouth to lick his fingers. He let out a satisfied hum as you sucked slightly on them. Pulling his hand away from your mouth, he trailed it down to your neck and he squeezed it slightly.

"I can't promise I won't go rough on you tonight, amore. I hope you're ready because once I start I'm not stopping until I finish." He whispered right by your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

He used his other hand to give his cock a few stokes, precum leaking out of it. You gave him a desperate nod, whimpering a low 'please', which only seemed to make him more eager. He lined up to your entrance, giving you one last look before shoving himself deep inside you.

Your moans came out slightly chocked as he added pressure to your neck. Risotto groaned low, loving how tight you were around him, squeezing his cock delightfully. He pulled out slowly only to rush back in, his tip hitting your g-spot perfectly. Each time he'd do that, your moans would only get slightly higher and higher, jumping slightly at the sensation.

Both his hands gripped at your hips, sure to leave bruises later on. You gipped at the cushions below you, trying to steady yourself somehow as he slammed into you at a merciless speed.

"I-I'm going to- Fu-Fuuck I'm so close, R-Ris" your words barely came out as something logical. Your mind was clouded by pleasure, focusing only on that. He grinned at that. The man sped up his movements, completely destroying you.

It didn't take him long to send you over the edge, you shaking and coming around his cock. Risotto's own orgasm followed soon after, the feeling of you closing around him was euphoric. He pulled out just in time to spread his cum all over your stomach.

You were panting hard, still trying to catch your breath, just like Risotto. Placing a hand over your face, you tried calming down. The man lid down beside you, wrapping his arms close around your waist.

"(Y/N)" you froze. Both of you did – this wasn't Risotto. "Care to explain to me why you're fucking La Squadra Esecuzioni's capo?" the voice paused. "On my couch?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

809K 22.4K 200
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕪 𝕁𝕠𝕛𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 (𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝔻ℙ 𝕒𝕟𝕕...
320 16 11
𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖎𝖙! (𝕵𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖔 𝖝 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗) 𝕺𝖋 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖓...
843 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
28.9K 962 13
Welcome to Morioh, Y/N Kishibe! What a dazzling smile you have, I've never seen one more beautiful! Here we get up to all sorts of wacky adventures a...