☆ JJBA ONESHOTS ☆

enihilo

{ Requests are currently: CLOSED } ☆ No minors here, please, thanks ☆ Read {REQUEST PAGE} for more info ☆... Еще

☆REQUEST PAGE☆
Chocolate [Jonathan Joestar]
{NSFW} Caught [Melone]
Hair [Leone Abbacchio ]
Warmth [Ghiaccio]
Too Dangerous [Diavolo]
{NSFW} Tough Lesson [Pannacotta Fugo]
Voicemail [Cioccolata]
Razor [Risotto Nero]
A Change [Johnny Joestar]
Inspiration [Rohan Kishibe]
Orange Scent [ Narancia Ghirga]
{NSFW} Game Night [Josuke Higashikata]
Cuddles [Yoshikage Kira]
Promise? [Dio Brando]
Goodbyes [Hol Horse]
My boys [Sorbet & Gelato]
A/N
{NSFW} Our Little Secret [Risotto Nero]
Strawberry Cake [Gudio Mista]
The Mafia Boss' Cookies [Diavolo]
{NSFW} La Squarda Kink Headcanons
{NSFW} Freal [Ghiaccio]
{NSFW} WAP [Rohan Kishibe]
On a cold night [Diego Brando]
A Helping Hand [Yoshikage Kira]
Devil [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Ex [Kars]
☆ 10K Special ☆
Wet [Leone Abbacchio]
2 Parts of One Idiot [Narancia Ghirga]
Nervous [Polnareff]
Bubble Bath [Melone]
First Everything [Vinegar Doppio]
You're safe with me [DIO]
Cat problems [Ghiaccio]
Little Bastard [Dio Brando]
Art [Kira Yoshikage]
{NSFW} Night Ride [Diego Brando]
Book Enthusiast [Giorno Giovanna]
A Small Problem [Formaggio]
Distraction [Pannacotta Fugo]
Jealousy [Jotaro Kujo]
{NSFW} idk [Noriaki Kakyoin]
Savior [Bruno Bucciarati]
{NSFW} Stargazing [Kars]
Notebook [Jotaro Kujo]
Small Promises [Polnareff]
{NSFW}Sunday Kisses [N'Doul]
Down to Earth [Rikiel]
{NSFW} Shut up [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Cruel [Illuso]
Hot Chocolate [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Study Together [Jotaro]
Overprotective [Old Joseph]
{NSFW} Morning kisses [Bruno]
Shhh [Yoshikage Kira]
After hours [Mista]
☆100K SPECIAL☆ {NSFW}
Idiot [Diego]
Workaholic [Fugo]
{NSFW} Staying quiet [Gyro]
Crush [Jolyne]
Dessert [Polnareff]
Interrogated [La Squadra]
{NSFW} Boyfriend [Josuke]
Moonlight [Avdol]
Movies [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Praises[Narancia]
Friends [Kakyoin]
Assassin [Funny Valentine]
Valentine's Day [Mista]
{NSFW}Save a horse, ride a cowboy[Johnny]
Mr Loverman [Fugo]
The Good Soldier [Ghiaccio]
NOTE

My Ray of Sunshine [Kars]

5.6K 202 74
enihilo

Warning: none

Requested by: clara__vas

Hi everyone! Thank you all for requesting <3 I wanted to apologize to you, because my school is starting again and my updates will be slightly slower (not every two days now). Thank you for your understandment!

also you'd not believe how hard it was to take apart my laptop and put it bakc together--

☆☆☆

The Earth was wonderful. It was full of life – from microscopic insects to large animals, ruling its land. There was a variety of landscapes. The planet was full of gorgeous nature, from thick jungle woods to the dry cold air of the arctic. You loved every inch of it and praised the universe for creating this land, worshipping the very earth you were walking on. You were thankful for even existing on such beautiful place.

Your people had walked and lived in many different places, giving you the opportunity to see many of the climates first hand. For now, you have retreated to the dry dessert. It wasn't as exciting as the previous placed that you'd lived at, but it was something different and new to you.

The only thing you longed for is to see those beautiful places in the sun's light. You were born a Pillar woman. The people of your race were gifted with wonderful powers, varying from long life to extreme physical power. Everyone had something special and unique added to their powers. Yet, as powerful your people were, there was one thing that could destroy you all in mere seconds.

The sun. Your worst enemy and the thing you longed for. Ever since you were brought to this world, your people kept telling you about the dangers of it. Each night they would remind you to not stay out during the day. 'One ray of sunshine and you're done!' they kept repeating. As if you haven't heard it before.

Yet, as they kept reminding you of how deadly it was it kept getting more interesting to you. The unknown was the most interesting.

And as any sane Pillarman, you decided to find a way to look at the sun. The first time you thought about that, you thought you were going insane. Was there even a way to do that? The answer, of course, was yes, there is a way. You found a way and a place, where you could see the sun, even if it was for a brief second, before retreating back to the caves where your people hid. It was your little secret.

As the night sky grew lighter color, you headed out. None of the elders stood in your way – they were already fed up with your attitude. If you wanted so badly to die, they weren't going to stop you. There were many other pillarmen heading inside the cave, all of them shooting glares your way.

As expected, you were alone outside. Besides the early birds and snakes, you didn't expect to see anyone else. It was always like this. You were all alone outside, no one to bug you or nag at you. It was completely silent and you loved it. It gave you a feeling of secrecy. This was something only you'd share with yourself and the universe. Your own little moment. This time, however, you were wrong.

Just as you walked around a rock, you spotted a man. He stood in front of a boulder, examining it. It was obviously one of your people, clear by the sight of the three horns sticking out of his purple mane. You were obviously shocked – why was he outside so late? The sun could raise any moment now. Could he possibly...? No, you shook your head. You had to stop thinking of such stupid things. You needed to grow up.

Cautiously, you approached his form. It didn't take him long to notice you too, soon turning to you. As you walked closer to him, you couldn't help but notice how large he is – he was towering over you. Even if he seemed about your age, fairly young, the man was tall.

You stopped in front of him and looked up to meet his crimson eyes. He had perked your interest, you doing something similar to him as well. You were the first one to speak.

"I'm (Y/N)."

"Kars." He introduced himself. His face stood unmoving, examining your form. His eyes went over your two horns, down to your chest and legs, before returning to your face. You were comically small for your race. And on top of everything, why on Earth were you out so late?

Just as he was about to ask, you shot the same question at him.

"Why are you out? The sun would raise very soon." Kars was taken aback from your words. How could you ask exactly the same thing that he'd ask? Was this some kind of trickery? Or were you simply going to do the same as him? Clearing any doubt from his mind, he tried to hide the growing curiosity inside of him.

"I want to see the sun."

His words made your eyes widen. What? Your breath hitched in your throat. You couldn't hide your emotions, displaying them freely. For your kind, this was disgusting – emotions were something secret and should only be shown to your closest person. Yet, here you are, displaying them in front of a stranger that you'd just met. All of this was scandalous!

Without thinking for any consequences, you gasped, a large smile spreading across your lips. Your eyes glinted in excitement. Kars cringed inwardly from your reaction, yet stood his ground.

"You're doing the same thing as me." You spoke, your voice lifting from happiness.

Now it was Kars' turn to gasp low. You were staying to see the sun too? Was this fate? The sides of his lips twitched slightly upwards, before he regained his calm composure, you doing the same. After taking a breath, you looked around. just now you noticed the large stone behind Kars. Was he planning on hiding there?

As if he read your thoughts, he replied to your unasked question. "I was going to hide in the stone's shadow and try examining the sun."

"But that's stupid." You stated, which earned a slight glare from the man. "There's a much easier and safer way to do that-" you stopped yourself from continuing. What were you thinking? Were you really going to share your deepest secret just like this with a random pillarman you just met? This was probably your emotions acting up. You were truly happy to find someone with the same ideas as you. He was the first person to even provoke such feelings inside of you. Perhaps this was fate – you meeting him.

Kars stood there, waiting for you to continue. So you pushed your worries away and look him dead in the eye. "Come with me, I will show you something." To this he only raised an eyebrow, his slight glare still present. However, you could clearly see the curiosity behind his beautiful eyes. It brought a smile to your face.

Gesturing for him to follow you, you headed towards your special place. It was a plain simple cave at the bottom of a hill, so what was so special about it? Well, for one, no one else knew about it even if it was quite close to your hideout. And for another, there was a special crack in one of the bigger rocks which gave you sight to the whole valley.

And that was the whole advantage of it. When the sun rose, you'd have a few seconds before the sun could reach the slit. During those few seconds you were able to see the sun, see its first rays paint the sky an array of colors.

You'd found this place by pure luck. Just a few months ago you'd been out way too late. You'd gotten so desperate about reaching your dream. And then the sun rose up and you were too far from any shadow. So your only option was to jump into the small crack in the ground, by accident discovering this place.

You hadn't explained anything to Kars yet. You only pulled him towards the slit and held onto his arm. There was a small worrying feeling that Kars was dangerous, being a stranger to you; he could hurt you. But you were willing to take this risk.

"Now we wait."

Which wasn't that much. It was very late for both of you. And as if on que the colors of the sky grew warmer, going from deep blue to light pink in mere seconds. The stars vanished from the sky, the moon fading, yet still visible.

Out of the corner of your eyes you saw Kars' eyes widen. Holding a tighter grip on his arm, you waited to see the sun once again. Both of you held your breaths, each second feeling like hours. You didn't have the patience for this!

At last, beyond the horizon the flaming ball of sunlight rose. Subconsciously you leaned in closer to the crack, as if you wanted to be just absorbed by it. You heard Kars let out a soft noise, sounding in pleasure. This was his first time – he was amazed. Astonished. And what he saw in this small period of time filled his ambitions even more. He knew what he had to do now for sure.

The sunlight inched closer and just as it was about to enter your little hideout, you harshly pulled Kars away from the crack.

"Back! Back! We need to back off!" You shouted, more to calm yourself than to help him. Both of you stumbled back, Kars tripping down and bringing you down on the ground beside himself. You couldn't keep in the small giggles to yourself, the sound of them filling the small space.

Kars was shocked by all of this. A strange woman, changing his whole monotone life. The sun. You had shared one of your deepest secrets and he knew that. Glancing sideway to you, the man found you giggling softly, a large smile adoring your face. This was highly inappropriate.

There was a whirlpool of emotions inside the pillarman as well. So much had happened in such little time. Unable to hold back anymore, small laughs escaping his lips.

You caught his eyes, still smiling wide. For a few seconds both of you just stared at each other. You gazing at his perfect features, him doing something similar. And just for a small second you thought 'Perhaps this is fate, me and him.' Kars' smirk stayed on his face, deciding finally. 'Perhaps...I would spare her.' His hand found yours, making you blush bright red. 'My ray of sunshine.'

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

34.2K 428 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
28.9K 962 13
Welcome to Morioh, Y/N Kishibe! What a dazzling smile you have, I've never seen one more beautiful! Here we get up to all sorts of wacky adventures a...
843 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
265K 3K 30
Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X open to lgbtq+ Currently editing so will...