MY POSSESIVE ALPHA MATES

By lil_an17

Lilian is a very powerful werewolf who has yet to unlock all her powers. She found her mates and although thi... More

Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Gabriella's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Zoe's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Selene's POV
Zoe's POV
Zoe's POV
Selene's POV
Asmodeus's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
A/N

Lilian's POV

2.6K 123 219
By lil_an17

The next day, I woke up to heavy noise and I took a quick shower and went downstairs.
The first thing I saw was omegas, gammas, everybody running around the house fixing stuff.

One of them was about to run by me and but I stopped him
"What's going on?"

"We have two important alphas coming today."

"Oh, who?"

"We don't know yet. Alpha just told us to make everything spotless"

"Oh, well how important are they?"

"I don't know but for our alpha to freak out like this, tells me they are so important."

I mouthed and oh then nodded.

"Plus, to show how strong they are, they left their beta in charge of the huge pack while they took the beta female like that's just a casual thing"

"Can the beta female protect the alpha's?"

"I heard she single handedly beat up 10 males in a matter of 5 minutes"

"Wow"

"And she did it while pregnant"
I nodded already impressed by this female.

"Can't wait to meet her"

"Me too" he said looking all dreamy and I laughed.

"Don't forget she's the beta female of a strong pack. If her mate sees you thinking about her with that face, what do you think he will do"

"I'll g-get back to work" he stuttered and I laughed.

"Thought so" he smiled and continued working.

"Good morning beautiful" I turned around to see Kegan smiling at me.

"Good morning" I said as I went to the kitchen but saw a lot of people there.

"How am I-" before I could finish that sentence, an omega brought two plates of food which I assume to be my babies food and I frowned.

"Lilian sweetie, I know you like to prepare food for the girls by yourself but we have alot of things to do and I don't think that'll be possible so just be on hold for a bit."

I sighed "Fine...and don't call me that so intimately. It'll make us look like a couple"

He put his hands on either side of the counter and caged me in it.
"that's my point"

I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away.
"Haha you're so funny, I forgot to laugh"

"That's like a blade to my heart"

"Stop joking around and go get ready"

"Can you help me dress up?"

"No. Go away you filthy peasant. I have to spend time with my girls"

"You're joking with me so I guess you must've forgiven me, right?" He said while looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Who said I'm joking. You are a filthy peasant"

"Ouch"

"But yes, I've forgiven you. Just don't come close to me when I'm in heat"
He looked at me with a frown and sighed.

"Lilian, you've been suffering by yourself for the past 4 years. I think you should get someone to help you"

"I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about"

"You know you can go to a witch and she remove your heat"

"Yah but I don't want her to"

"WHY THO. You literally suffer every time so why can't you remove it" he said looking frustrated.

"BECAUSE I DESERVE IT" I said with a raised voice which causes people to look at us.

"I'm not a saint Kegan. I've done bad things. I've done stupid things which I regret and being in heat, is the best way I can remember it all"

"Does it have anything to do with you ex mate" after he said that, I went quiet and looked down.

"So it does" he said with gritted teeth and clenched fists.

"I'm leavin-" before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed my arm and started pulling me upstairs.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Let me go"
He didn't listen as he continued pulling me up till we reached the alpha's side.

I immediately came to a halt and he looked back.
"You know I can't go there"

"Why not"

"Because I'm not qualified to go there. That's for you and your Luna"

"Well to me, you're my Luna"

"Kegan stop talking nonsense" I said as I pulled my hands away from him which causes him to lunch the wall.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I'm tired of playing this game. I don't know if you know but you're just ignoring it or you're actually too naive to understand"

"Know what?" I said cause I'm genuinely confused.

"I LIKE YOU!!" My brows shot up and I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me.

"Don't reject me just yet. Please listen to what I have to say" he looked like a lost puppy so I just nodded not wanting to make him sadder.

"I've liked you since the first day I saw you sitting in that forest. I was mesmerized by you and at first, I doubted my feelings cause the only person I've ever loved was my mate and she died tragically. I thought that I will never get over her but as days past and I saw your smiling face everyday, I knew I was already in love with you"

"During you pregnancy, I couldn't help but imagine if the babies were mine but everytime I saw you smiling happily at your belly, the thought of another man being the father just angered me... Before I knew it, you gave birth and once I saw you holding those cute little angels, I was ready to accept the fact that they're not mine but I can be a good father to them"

"But everytime I try to help, you push me away and tell me to not worry cause they're not mine and I'm not responsible for them but yet I didn't want to give up. I always played with them so they'll acknowledge me as their father but anytime I feel like I'm going somewhere, you just come and tell them call him Uncle Kegan." He said as rested him forehead in my shoulder with his arms caging me to the wall.

"Why, why won't you just accept me? I always felt like it was date for us to cross paths but you keep on pushing me away."

"Ke-"

"I've been with you for 4 fucking years Lilian. Yet all you think about is your ex mate. When you zone out, I just know you're thinking about him. When you sleep, something just tells me you're dreaming about him. When you look at the girls, I just know you're seeing him in them. I'VE NEVER WANTED TO KILL SOMEONE SO BAD. Tell me, what's the difference between him and I. TELL ME"

Kegan's POV

As I let everything out, I started to feel tears stream down my face too.
For some reason I'm crying which makes me look so pathetic and desperate. but I am.

As I expected her not to say something, she speaks out.

"Because they're meant for me."

I slowly at her and saw her looking the other way with tears rolling down her eyes.

"At least they were"

They!?

"Kegan I'm sorry. I never knew you liked me so forgive me for being so ignorant but right here, right now. I'm telling you that I cannot accept your feelings"

Just like that, I felt like a knife just pierced my heart.

She looked at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes of hers and sighed.

"We were only together for a year but that year was the best year of my life and I don't think I'm willing to move on. They saw me through my best times and my worst. They don't even know it but they helped me out of depression then when we broke up, I slowly felt my depression creeping back in."

"If not for my girls, I would've been a walking vegetable." She said as she wiped the heavy tears streaming down her eyes

Although I hate seeing her cry, but this time I am sad to see those tears aren't for me.

"I didn't just love them Kegan. I fell deeply in love with them" she said as she crouched down and held onto her chest.

"My love is deeper than the mate bond so give me, I don't know 60 years and I still can't and won't forget them"

"I understand" she looked at me and shook her head.

"No you don't. Do you know what it feels like to love someone so deeply but on the other side of the world, that person fucking despise you the most."

"Forgive me for saying this Kegan. But your mate died, loving you. Mine don't"

Lilian's POV

"If I see them right now, I want to run to them. I want to hug them. I want to tell them that everything is just a misunderstanding yet I'm not going to be able to that cause if I do, someone else will die. So now I'm gonna have to keep up this fake pretense and keep em from knowing the truth cause I'm trapped and you saying this just made me feel even more trapped."

"Kegan I appreciate your feelings for me but I just can't"

He bend down and squatted in front of me.

"Then use me to forget them. If you give me a chance, I promise I can change your mind. You can be with me and imagine his face on mine. I won't mind"

"Well that's not fair to you"

"I don't care"

"Well I do"

"Alpha..." We both turned to the hallway and looked at Brandon who was standing there awkwardly.

"They're here"

For some reason, him saying that made my heart beat fast.

Kegan nodded and dismissed him.

He turned back to me and cupped my face.

"Lilian forgive me for being selfish but I don't think I will give up on you"

"Ke-"

"Shh, that's enough. Our guests are here so you should stay in your room and don't come out. I heard that they're pretty dangerous and with your smart mouth, I think that they'll behead you." He said trying to lighten up the mood.

I nodded cause I'm pretty tired after all this discussion.

He brought out his hand and I hesitated before I took it and stood up.

Romeo's POV

Matteo and I stood in front of the pack house with our men but our side.
It took us two private jets to fit all of them and then we had to rent 15 rooms which was such a pain.

As I looked at the pack house, my heart started beating fast and I was itching to go in.
Like there's something waiting for me or so.

Maybe it's just my thoughts running wild.

I looked around and saw people staring at us which is not surprising actually.
Not the first time. I could see some giving me nasty looks which made me smirk.

At least they know I'm a monster.

"Brother...we haven't even gone inside and you're already scaring people"

Matteo said and I chuckled.

"I mean they scaring me too. They look like they finna jump me"

I see Matteo smirk and from behind me, I hear Gab giggle.

"Still got that sense of humor eh" she came to my side and I smirked again.

"It's not fun to be serious all the damn time"

"Tell that to your resting bitch face"

Matteo looked at her and smirked.
"Aren't you afraid that he's gonna kill you?"

"He wouldn't dare"

"Oh why is that" I said to her and she smiled.

"First, I'm you best friend's mate.
Secondly, I'm technically your little sister.
Thirdly, I'm basically your beta right now so you better respect me.
Fourthly, I'm pregnant.
Fifthly-"

"Okay we get it" Matteo said.

"You're always pregnant anytime I want to kill you"

She smiled and I patted her head.

Obviously Gab is still the only one were close to.
Like she said, she's a like a second little sister to us.

Tracy, is studying in the UK so she's all we have as family right now.

"What the fuck is taking these people so long" Matteo said as he's already started to get angry.

His voice actually came out loud as a lot of people jumped back and some even hurried up to get their alpha I guess.

"Alpha, do you want us to wipe them out" one of me men said and I shook my head.

"No need. He's already here" the man I presume as the alpha came out and greeted us.

"Hello, I'm Alpha Kegan. Welcome to my pack"

"You got some nerves making us wait this long" Gab said and I crossed my arms.

"Sorry, I had some major things to deal with"

"Really, then go finish your major things. We'll see you in the next four years when you ask for another alliance" I said and told my men to retreat.

"Please forgive me Alphas. It was disrespectful of me. I hope you can give me a second chance"

"We don't do second chances"

"Please...if you don't help us out now, I'll pack will be wiped out. I'm desperate"

I leaned on my car and sighed.

"Fine... get on your knees and beg"

People around us gasped and started talking.
"How dare they. They want to make our Alpha get on his knees in HIS own pack. Who the hell do they think they are?"
"Shh, don't let them here you"

I ignored them and focused on the man who had his mouth open as he stared at us.

"Well? Show us how desperate you are." Matteo said and the man came back to his senses.

"You have three seconds. 3...2..."

The man immediately dropped to his knees and out his head on the hard ground.
"Please....I'm begging you to help my pack"

My men started to laugh which cause him to look up in confusion.

"We were just joking but okay" Matteo said and we both stopped leaning on the car.

"Shall we?" I could feel the anger from everyone in this pack especially the beta which makes me smirk.

"What kind of sick jok-"

"BRANDON. Don't speak unless I ask you to"

The man stood up and guided us inside.
As we past the beta, I could feel his glare which made me even more relaxed.

.........................

As we passed by everything and entered the office, we sat down and Kegan nodded then started the meeting.

-1 hour later-

He finished explaining everything and I looked out Matteo then looked back at him.

"What do we get in return"

"Umm, I was hoping you could decide"

"Decide on what. It's your pack, your rules"

"Umm, Alphas I really don't know" he started sweating nervously.

"How bout this. We get to decide anything we want and you give to have to give it us" Matteo and Kegan looked at his beta then nodded.

"Okay"

I chuckled and looked at him. "This is what gets people confused. When we say anything, we mean anything and you can't say no to our request so now I'm asking you again, are you willing to accept this one condition?"
I said as I made eye contact to let him know I'm dead serious.

"Umm we-" before he could say anything, the door burst open and two little girls ran in while laughing so loud.
I usually don't like noise but hearing their voices were so satisfying to my ears.

"Cora...Hazel...what are you doing here." Kegan said and I furrowed my brows.
I think I've heard those names before.

"We were bored plus you said we could come play in your office anytime we want" the cute little girl said in a small voice and I felt my face twitch up.

"Yes but not today girls. How bout you go play somewhere else" he said and they crossed their arms.

"No" they both said at the same time and pouted.

"Brandon...please tell someone to come get them"

"NOOO" in a split second, they both ran towards us and jumped on each Matteo and my lap.

"I'm not going anywhere" the girl on my lap said but she slipped and started to fall.
I immediately put my hand behind her back and caught her then pulled her back to my lap.

She looked at me and I stared at her back.
She has this beautiful hazel eyes that I could spot from a huge crowd.

"Be careful" I said and she nodded then hugged me around my waist.

"Thank you" she said in a tiny voice which makes me want to protect her more.

Matteo's POV

Why do they look so similar.
I said as I continued staring at the little girl in my arms.

"If you don't stop staring, I'm gonna put my fingers in your eyes" she huffed and I scrunched my face then laughed.

"Really? Do it then"
She brought her tiny fingers and came close to my eyes yet I didn't even flinch which made her huff again.

"My momma said I should always be nice so I'm gonna be nice"

"What you said wasn't very nice. How about I tell your momma" she looked at me and pouted.

"No, don't tell my mommy. She will scold me"

"You got a fiery attitude so I'm guessing you're Cora"
She looked at me and smiled like I just did something magical.

"How do you know"

"Just a guess"

"You are my mommy both have good guessing minds"

"They're called guessers"

"Gee-sers" she tried to say it but failed miserably which made me laugh.

She pouted and I pat her small head.
"You'll get there"

I looked back at Kegan who for some reason is very angry.
My face became serious again and I leaned on my chair then Cora follows dafter me and leaned on my chest.

"What's wrong with you" he snapped out of his thoughts as he heard my voice and gave a fake smile.

"Nothing. The girls seems to be very acquainted with you guys."

Cora looked at me and whispered.
"What does that word mean"

"What word?"

"Acquited"

"It's acquainted. It means to be fond of someone"

"Ohh" she said and nodded.
I expected her to ask what does fond mean but it seems like she already got it.

I looked back at Kegan and before I could say something, Romeo did.

"Then being acquainted by us doesn't have anything to do with the meeting. Let's just get this over with so we can leave"

Cora turned to Romeo.

"You guys are leaving?" She said with a frown and I looked at Romeo who had his normal resting bitch face but his eyes told me that he was having a hard time tell her yes.

"I meant he should hurry so we could leave this office"

"YAY, you can come play with us" Hazel said and cora nodded.

"Girls. I know you want to play but Alpha Matteo and Alpha Romeo are guests and I don't think they would-"

"I don't mind" I said first which made Cora's eyes light up.

"Me neither" Romeo said in a low voice as he watched Hazel play with his fingers.

"Oh okay"

"You sound disappointed. What's that all about" I said as I stated at him.

"No. It's just that the girls have not been find of anyone so for them to want to play with you guys considering this is your first meeting is quite shocking"

He tried to sound normal but I could see the jealousy/anger in his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with" Romeo said and I nodded.

"What about the girls"

Cora hugged me tighter and pouted.

"We'll let them stay"

"Okay" he said and continued the meeting.

Lilian's POV

As I sat on my bed thinking about Kegan's confession, I sighed and looked at my phone.

"Omg, girl did you hear"
Some omegas started talking outside my room and I rolled my eyes then continued to scroll through my feed.

"Yes. The alphas that were supposed to make an alliance with are here and I only saw them once but boy they are hot"

"I know right. What pack did you say they're from again"

"Girl, how can you forget. They're from the Lycan blood moon pack. Who else do you think is no 1 in the werewolf community"

as soon as she said that, my head shot up and I dropped my phone.

"They could straight up rail me and use me as a sl*t and I will still tell them thank you"

I jumped out of my bed and in a split second, I ran towards the door and opened it making them jump.

"Ms Lilian. I didn't know that you were in your room. Forgive me for-"

"I don't care. Which pack did you say was here again?"

"Umm the Lycan blood moon pack"

My heart started beating very fast and in a split second, I started sprinting down the hallway not caring if I was only in a baggy hoodie.

I ran with all my might as I followed their scent. The scent I missed so much for the past 4 years.

It led me to the hallway of the meeting room and my heart started beating faster knowing they are just 20 stores away from me.

I was about to take another step when  some people decided to stop me.
"Miss Lilian....what are you doing here. Alpha said you stay in your room"

"Well your alpha doesn't tell me where to go or not." I was about to walk around them but they stopped me.

"Miss Lilian please don't make it hard for us. The people in there are really hard to deal with and alpha is trying to make a deal with them"

My body started trembling with anger as I tried to control myself.

*Fuck this*
In a split second, I felt Rocco take control and she grabbed one of the guys.

‡look I don't want to hurt you but if you date stop me, I will rip your fucking head off‡

"Rocco...stop. Roxy-"

*I'm sorry but I haven't seen mate for years. I miss them and I'm willing to side with Rocco on this one and I know you do too*

"Miss Lilian please calm down. Who are you looking for. I'm sure we can leave a message" he said as he started trembling noticing my red eyes.

‡FUCK OFF‡ she slammed him into a wall and continued walking down till we reached the door.
That's when I took control again and sighed.

*Do it*

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open to come in contact with 7 pair of eyes but mine remained on the icy blue ones that I so dearly missed for the passed four years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 319 37
A powerful witch collides with the primal allure of a dominant alpha wolf. Lilian, a fiery witch with a penchant for chaos, finds herself thrust into...
1.9M 46.1K 49
Desperately Seeking My Mate This is my new werewolf story. Jasmine is just about to turn 16 and has awaited for this day for most of her life. As she...
1.9K 59 48
This is a story about a girl named Lilian Michel who's life is perfect apart from the fact that her parents died. But she's fine: she lives with a lo...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...