A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in...

By MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Mikoto Misaka has a younger adopted sister named Wendy and same goes with Kuroko Shirai has a step sister nam... More

Introduction
The Electromaster
Wind Manipulators (Part 1)
The Truth
Strong Feelings
Coincidence
Saving Wendy
The New Member of Judgement
Poltergeisting at the Festival
Awkward Day
Dark Magic
Sky Sisters with Railgun VS Dark Mage
A Certain Magical Cat
Swimsuit Modeling
A Certain Confused Feelings (Romeo x Uiharu Story)
Mental Out
Shokuhou's Objective
The Ability Game Competition
Magic Portal
The Ability Game Competition (Day 2)
The Ability Game Competition (Last Day)
Penalty Game
Wendy's Childhood Friend
Transfer Student
Love Triangle
Shadow Demon Slayer Mage
Carla's Job
Saving Chelia
Wendy Please Tell Me You Love Me
Hidden Feelings Revealed
Mating Season of the Lightning Dragon Slayer
The Mark
Double Date Incident
Inferno District
The Fight of the Goddesses
Wendy is Sick

Wind Manipulators (Part 2)

105 5 0
By MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Wendy's POV

Previously on A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in Academy City:

Chelia and I walk together to go to our dorm. As a certain guy have mask on his face and wears black cloak block our way. Excuse me Mister but why are you blocking our way? As I politely asks a certain guy. Are you Wendy Marvell Misaka? The guy ask with some shadow covering on his body. I wonder, how did he know my name? But then, I was surprised when big sister Mikoto speaks by saying, Hey I don't know who you are but no one assults my little sister and her friend. She speaks so angry that's why she's sparking. Shirai-senpai told us to stay back so they can protect us from that strange guy. I need you two Sky maiden mages. That's what he said while glaring on us. I wonder why he wants us, what he's gonna do to me and Chelia?

Mikoto's POV

Who is this mage? I don't know what is he talking about what he said the Sky Maiden mage. Then he look into his eyes as his eyes look directly to Wendy and Chelia. I don't think those girls are mage cause they are recorded as level 4 Wind Manipulation ability to the system. Does my mom knows something about Wendy? Well then I shall contact her after we settle this creep.

Kuroko's POV

What is this man talking about? When I look to his eyes earlier when he told us that he need those 2 Sky Maiden mage, he looks to Chelia and Wendy. What does he mean? I do believe that our sisters are espers like us, but then if they are Sissy and I should protect those girls.

Kuroko: Who are you talking about the Sky Maiden mage? Is it these two girls? (stern look) (serious voice)
???????: Yes they are, for now I'll leave you two Sky Maidens. The name's Zeref. It's a pleasure to meet you. (grinning)

The mage said it while glaring us with a devilish look on his face. He looks so creepy. Right now, Sissy and I want to investigate our sisters, and I want to talk to our moms ofcourse. After the Dark Shadow mage dissappear we go to Judgement branch office to report what happened earlier.

Judgement Branch 177

Konori: Hey Shirai, Misaka, oh and you have your sisters. What's going on out there? Uiharu: Earlier we saw dark shadows nearby your dorm. What is that thing? (worried look)
Kuroko: I don't know, when our sisters walks going to the dorm and then we followed them we saw that dark shadow mage, wearing black cloak and he has red devil eyes.
Konori: Well then we must guard each any alleys, parks in every district and also we should track those invaders here in Academy City.
Mikoto: And actually the Dark Shadow mage is after Wendy and Chelia. (worried look)
Kuroko: The Dark Shadow mage told us that our sisters are the Sky Maiden mage. As of now Konori-senpai, can we have your permission to go outside the Academy City for a day? We need to talk to our moms regarding with this matter.
Konori: Ok sure take care of yourselves. Mikoto: Alright, let's go back to our dorms, it's already curfew. Goodbye Konori-senpai and Uiharu.

Then we finally went to our dorms cause we don't want to get punnished by our head resident.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED! -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1K 28
Turns out Katsuki Bakugou has a little sister. (Y/n) Bakugou. Nobody outside her family knows about the fact except Izuku Midoriya. For her own reaso...
31.3K 1.1K 23
After their escape from the Soul Society, and their uneasy understanding with the Soul Reapers, Mikoto and the rest of Fairy Tail come back to find t...
17.2K 592 20
After the death of her parents, she couldn't take it anymore, living in Academy City. The darkness, the guilt that haunted her, it was too much. So M...
3.6K 67 43
(ON HOLD) Your Kuroo's sister... or you thought. Ever was normal until you got a illness that you have to move for. Not to mention there is two peopl...