Behind Closed Doors

By TNSJiley_Infinity

Nobody knows what happens when she shuts the door behind her. Nobody knows how the bruises appear. But when J... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sorry

Chapter 20

4K 136 20
By TNSJiley_Infinity

Riley's POV

I woke up in a small pool of my own blood. My head hurt like crazy. I crawled off the floor and felt my head where the pain was coming from. I felt dried up blood in my hair.

"Great." I muttered. I didn't have enough time to get a shower, so I just ran up to my room, put on a change of clothes, and pulled my hair into a ponytail, being careful of the cut. I skipped breakfast and ran out the door.

James's POV

"Where is she?" I mumbled to myself, looking down the street for Riley. I needed to apologize and explain myself to her. Finally her short figure came into view. I waited until she caught up to me, only to find her walking right last me.

"Riley!" I call out. No reply.

"Riley!" I try again. Still no answer.

"Hey I'm talking to you!" I snapped. She stopped in her tracks and looked down.

"Riley, let me explain." I say softly, approaching her. She looks up.

"What is there to explain? After all, you only feel bad for me." She snaps, crossing her arms.

"It's not like that Riley." I plead as she begins to walk away.

"Sure seems like it." She snorts.

"No Riley. Just listen to me please!" I exclaim.

"James I don't care anymore, okay?" She sighs and begins walking again.

"Riley please!" I plead, grabbing her arm roughly. She winces.

"Whoa, you alright?" I ask, referring to her arm. She glares and hauls her arm from her grasp.

"If you didn't mean it, you wouldn't have said it." She says.

"But I didn't mean to say it. Look, the guys kept teasing me and getting on my nerves, and when I said that I thought they would just leave me alone okay? I didn't mean it and I'm sorry." I say loudly. She stops and turns around.

"You only said it so they would leave you alone?" She inquires.

"Yes, and I'm so, so sorry. It was a stupid move, and I'm sorry." I sigh.

"I guess I can't stay mad at you." She sighs with a wry smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.1K 28
When James moves schools his relationship with Riley is put to the test unlike ever before. Is popularity more important than love? And is James abou...
786 53 20
Riley, the new girl to atroupe finds herself having feelings for her sisters boyfriend, james.
1M 29.2K 112
James is the popular jock with the big reputation. Every girl wants him. His parents make more money than they know what to do with it, and has the w...
23.2K 1K 22
Riley got it all figured out, she's working on her applications for college, even longing to get a scholarship to one of the best dance schools in th...