Chapter 38

Riley's POV

Pain was the only thing I felt.

I was in a mix of uncontrollable crying and sobbing. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Dance was the only thing I had left that made me happy, and pushing me to keep living everyday. And now it was gone.

I shut the door behind me and stepped into the house. I was met to the sound of loud talking and drunk laughter. I froze for a minute before laying my bag down and slowly walking to the living room.

My father was there, along with the same group of his friends as it was night before. Including the creepy pervert who came into my room that night. We locked eyes for a moment and he smirked at me. I looked away quick and shuddered.

"Why are you home?" My father snaps at me.

"Um, I was told to leave early." I lie.

He keeps stepping closer to me, but I don't move. I've learned that running away only makes it worse.

A slap across my face. A punch in my stomach. Than one in my face. Than I felt someone grab me from behind. I screamed.

All these men were drunk and I didn't know what was going to happen.

I was thrown to the floor, hitting my head off of the table. It immediately begins to throb. I touch my head and wince. But when I look up again, I see the guy that touched me up in my room.

"I'm gonna enjoy this." He smirks, rubbing his hands together.

I tried to stand up, but stumbled. He tackled me to the ground, pushing me on my back. One of the other guys hold my hands above my head in his rink grip. I was a crying mess.

They guy felt me up, making me cry harder. I could see my father leaning on the door frame, his arm crossed and staring at us with a blank expression.

He didn't care.

The guy's hands snaked down to the waist band of my pants and starts to pull them down.

"No!" I scream, choking on my crying. He slaps me twice, the second worse than the first.

Than he continues, pulling my pants down, than my undergarments.

I scream uncontrollably, because than I know that this is going to be a long and painful few hours.

••••••••••

They guys give each other high fives and laugh, while I remain curled up on the floor crying and in pain.

Beaten and raped. I didn't know what to do with myself at this point. I slowly began to sit up and put my clothes back on. I was bleeding and was cut up and bruised.

I got up from the floor and started walking to the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" My father screams at me as I walk past him.

"Leaving." Is all I say.

"Don't you dare walk out that door! You hear me? Don't you even think about walking out!" He screams louder.

I run out the door, slamming it loudly behind me. I start running, trying to forget the pain that I'm feeling. I just try to keep my mind straight as I run to James's house.