Love In NewYork

By wrosemaria

Ronald Marshelles CEO of Marshelles groups. He is the most eligible bachelor in New York who has everything m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Happy Mother's Day
Chapter 11
Thank you & Sorry
Chapter 12
New Book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Books
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note (Important)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

2.4K 72 44
By wrosemaria

Soniya:

John...        I heard a voice calling and  turn behind  to see  who it was and it was Nora. How did she know him?

I turn to see my Johnny boy who had a mixed expression of surprise and shock. Looks like these two know each other.

"Hey how are you? Its been a long time ." John said coming closer to Nora.

Hey... ya.. it... it's been a long time and I'm doing ok." She replied back.

How come you are here. You moved to Virginia?

"Yeah I came back when I got a job here. Mm.. why are you here." She asked tucking back the loose strand of hair behing her ears.

I'm here to pick this girl over  here." He said pulling me to him.

"Nora this is my besti my So.."

Ahem... ahem..  I interpreted by clearing my throat, preventing  him from revealing my name.

He turn to me and got the message and turn to Nora..
My Rose  he said keeping his hands on my shoulder. And Rosu this is Nora my high school mate.

We met each other already. I said smiling  at Nora.

But I don't know why she was very shy while talking to Joe but now her expressions totally changed she looks so sad and  is staring at Joe's hand that's  placed on my shoulder. Does she have a crush or is she already in love with him..

"Well it was nice meeting you again John. " she said looking at him.

"Yeah... same here. I think we should  meet again. Dion is also here. When are you free we all can go out for a get together."

"Di.. Dion." She stutter and looked scared..

Why is she so scared. Did my Dio giraffe  did something to her or where they in a relationship in the past.

"Hey chill, he is not the same Dion. He is all changed. Here  is my number and call me when you are available  or just talk to my cutiepie we all can have a get together." He said while giving his cell number. 

"See you then. "He said and was about to leave.

"Wait.. how are you gonna leave? shall I drop you?"

"No that's fine. There is a transit in ten minutes." She said

"Are sure.. I can drop you."

"No thats fine.. Thanks  for asking though."

"Ok then see you."

"See you tomorrow at work  Nora."
With that said we went to our car. But I had this strong feeling of being watched. That same feeling that I got yesterday  in the restaurant. I looked around but didn't  see anyone suspicious.. Must be my imagination..

"Cutiepie, stop looking around like a meerkat and get in the car." Joe said  stopping  me from my investigation.

I quickly get in the car.

"Joe why was Nora so scared hearing  Dios name."  I asked  curiously..

" Thats because she is a scary cat."He replied.

I narrowed my eyes and give him a don't you dare lie to me look.

"Ok, chill there is a reason. I will tell you once we reach home."

"Why, just tell me now. I replied not being able to hold back my curiosity.

"There is lot to say so let's reach home first. Till then keep your curiosity at bay" He said messing with my hair while doing so my fake hair came down which made us both laugh out loud.

Soon we reach home and I started questioning  him but again he denied   saying I need to freshen  up and eat.  Just for the sake of my curiosity  I did everything  he told me.

" I'm done now tell me why was she scared"  I asked him

"Aah... my shoulders are aching so badly." He said while pressing  his shoulder.

Before he could say anything  else I  started giving him a shoulder massage.

That  feels so nice. Do it nicely, just like that. He said making me do more work. Oh God, if i wasn't this curious  to know about Dion I would have never let this bugger boss me like this...

Now tell me I demand  once I was done with the massage.

" No I feel so tired and sleepy. I will tell you tomorrow." He said  and was about to get up from the chair but before that I got a flower vase and dropped  the flowers to side and point the vase  to him.

"Sit back and tell me what happened or else get ready to visit the hospital." I threatened  him.

" ya, ya i will tell you and you too come and sit here and I will take this vase." He said extending his hands to get the vase from me.

"No, I will hold it.. I don't know when it comes handy. Now come here and tell me what happened." I ordered  him.

"Well,  its a long story"  he started

" i know its a long story, but we got a lot of time.  Its just 7.30 there is plenty  of time. So start now." I said while raising the vase

"Ok so, back in high-school  Dion was a bad boy." He said shocking me.

What, my giraffe  was a bad boy. No.. impossible. He must be lying.

"No way don't lie Joe. Tell me the truth. Or else I will break that pumpkin  head of yours."I said threatening  him

"No, I'm not lying he was our schools bad boy, a bully.  Who always create problems and get in trouble." He said while holding  his head

"Then how did you became friends with him. Oh.. wait don't tell me you are bully too." I narrowed  my eyes at him.

"No, I'm not a bully. Its true that I was in their group but never hurt anyone or created any problems. " he said it like a five year old 

"Is it truth  or are you lying to me. I asked raising  my eyebrows.

"It's the truth. You can ask Nora and confirm it."He said

"Then how did you became a part of that group." I asked

"I know Dion before high-school. His mom and my mom were colleagues  and thick  friends. They are really close and we usually have parties in the weekends. Through those small parties I get to know Dion. At first he was a hard nut to crack. Being friends with him was so hard.

But, if you ask me why he is like this it's because his parents  less care and attention.  His dad is a company ceo so he is always  busy with his work and same goes with his mom. They  both to be honest never had time for him and his brother was small at that time and his parents full focus was on his brother. So, in order to grab their attention  he do all these mischievous  things.  But it only puts him in trouble. " Joe said while laughing.

"Then how did you two became friends. I asked still in shock.

"To be honest I was scared of him. It was my mom who pushed me to befriend him.. At times he is send to our home when his parents are busy at work. That helps me to know him better plus  he became  a fan of my mom's cooking. Just like you." He said making me smile.

Oh, I really  miss aunts food.

"But to be honest the real incident that brings us together  is when he got into an accident."

Accident? How, what happened ?

Well, he fell from his skating board and hurt his head badly. And as usual  mom forced  me to visit him. And guess  what except me, my parents and his parents no one came to visit him not even his so called gang. And everyday I went to the hospital  with food and notes from class till the day he got discharged.  That incident  bought us close but it didn't change his ways.

After reaching high school he became a full time bad boy. He enjoyed that title i guess. Being late to school. Having  a constant  trip to principals office, getting into fights for silly reason, pranking others,not doing home work. Talking about that it was me who always did that for him.

And in Nora's case she was our class nerd.  Who is scared of everything. She was my neighbor. But later moved to Virginia. But its good to see her again. That's all.

Now, my lady am I free to go he asked making  me laugh.

"Yes, you may." I said letting him go.  we both went to our respective  rooms.

Wow... Dion was a badboy and was scared by everyone. Somehow, his situation  reminds me of my childhood. Even though granny and aunt was showering me with their love and care I always craved for papa's attention and care.  But papa was always busy with his work.  I got to spend  a very little time with him. So I can totally understand  Dio and his feelings.  poor me and poor him.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Ronald:

"Who could it be? Was he the same guy  from restaurant? What is he to her? Could he be her Boyfriend?   Should I ask her?

Wait, hold on why on earth am i thinking about her. And why should I worry about who she is going with. She is my secretary  and all I have worry about is the work she does. Why am I interfering  in her personal  life. This is not me.  What's wrong with me. Why am I having this weird feelings

Suddenly, my stomach  growled.

Got it, I'm hungry. My hunger  for food is making me think useless  stuff. Once I get my stomach filled up I will get my sense back. With that thought I went to kitchen  to feed myself.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Soniya:

A month has gone. And my life as Rose the secretary  of Ronald  Marshelles  is going smoothly. But, the only problem is the weird  feelings  I got for my boss and Dion. I'm confused with my new found feelings. Is it real  love or is it just a  crush. And I can't be with both of them and whom should i choose, who is the right guy for me. These questions  are eating my brain.  And before all that I should  know their feelings too.  So far I don't see any significant  other in their life but that doesn't  mean there is none. Maybe she will appear sooner or later or maybe not. All of a sudden  I saw a hand waving in front me bringing  me back from my dream land.
I looked up and saw a beautiful  lady with a cute baby.

"Hi, I'm sorry, how may I help you? I asked getting  up from my seat.

Hey, I'm Rachel and this is my son Daniel.  you must be the new secretary right?  She asked with a bright smile.

"Yeah, I'm.  I said shyly.
God, why am I getting shy at a time like this. I mentally  slapped  my head for that.

"Well nice to meet you."she said extending  her hand for a hand shake.

I smiled and shake hands with her. And smiling at the baby. When i looked at both of them again  I  feel like I have seen them somewhere before but where, I can't remember.

Suddenly it clicked  me. She was lady I met  at the weeding venue. And stupid me even blurted  out my name.

"Have we met before?" She asked making my heart rate increase.

Oh sweet Jesus, please  don't let her recognize me. I will be good girl from now on. I won't prank Joe anymore  or steal his chocolates.  I started  making deals with God.

"I feel like we have seen each other before" she again said bringing me back from bargaining  with God.

Hmm, no I don't think so" I said nervously.

Ok, anyway I'm here to see Ron. Is he here?

Ron who is that i thought... shoot Ron he is my boss. Oh God i got  loose connections  for sure.

Hello, she said waving her hands.

Yes, yeah he is here, but do you have an appointment  with him. I asked

Umm,  no I don't she replied.

Before I could say anything  to her I heard the door opened  and in came my boss with a million dollar  smile.

"Rachel my dear you came , he said coming close and hugged her  Hey my little baby." He said taking the baby from her and kissed his cheeks

Dear, baby I looked at both of them. Suddenly  I heard  a breaking sound. Did you guys heard that? Did you?
No one  must have heard that but I heard it very clearly  and loudly. It was my poor, little, sweet bright red heart.

Oh, lord he is married and  I  had crush on a married  man with a child. How could I commit  such a sin. No, wait I didn't do it purposely  so it's ok i guess.

"Rose this is Ray I mean Rachel" He said....

"We already  had a chat Ron. There is no need of an introduction." She said taking the child from him.

"Anyways Ron I got an urgent matter to talk. Hope you're  free.."

"Currently, ya,  I'm free. Come  to my cabin we can talk."He said taking her to his cabin.

Once they left I plopped back to my chair with a broken heart.

Its ok, i can't lose hope, there  is Dion. And i do remember  Joe telling me that he is not dating anyone at present.  So yes he is the one, he is the guy for me. My love, wait for me, I'm coming to you right after my work.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Hey my readers....
I really  hope you guys like this chapter. And this is the last chapter on this book.

Once again thank you guys for your immense love and support
Rose🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 180 30
Aisha Arora The heart of the Aroras, the only child of Agam and Nisha Arora she has always been the cool calm version to people but to her friends sh...
1.4M 63.7K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
818K 25.1K 40
This story is all about Rahul, the CEO of Rish group of companies and Sanvitha, the daughter of the CEO of Sanvi group of companies. It's not a stor...
133K 6.9K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...