My Dirty Secret | Yeonbin

By lil_rachaaaaa

Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a gi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
Soobin's Birthday Special Chapter
100k Special
200K Special

88

5.9K 251 239
By lil_rachaaaaa

Ignore typos

It was Soobin's graduation he was saying his speech and Yeonjun was so proud. He sat with Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun, when he walked across the stage Yeonjun shouted as loud as he could.

"THATS MY BOYFRIEND!" He yelled standing up holding a poster with Soobin's name and face on it.

Soobin could hear him loud and clear from the stage and flushed red as he received his diploma. They met up after the graduation and Yeonjun showered him in kisses.

"My little valedictorian I'm so proud of you Binnie." Soobin blushed embarrassed at his actions but liked it. He leaned into his ear. "I can't wait to celebrate tonight." He whispered licking his ear.

Soobin's face turned more red and Yeonjun bit his lip before turning to look at their friends. "Let's go get lunch to celebrate." Yeonjun said holding his hand.

They ended up going out for pizza and Yeonjun made sure to order extra breadsticks for Soobin. He wanted the day to be perfect since Jinhyuk and Shinhye didn't go to Soobin's graduation, he could tell Soobin was a little upset about it.

And Beomgyu, like always, was not helping.

"I can't believe your own dad didn't go to your graduation, that seems really...petty doesn't it?"

Taehyun shoved a breadstick in his mouth. "Quiet or you get punished when we get home."

"He's not wrong." Kai added.

Soobin just shrugged. "I don't care I'm going to my dream school soon and I still have my amazing boyfriend."

Yeonjun blushed while Beomgyu gagged. "You two are gross, I bet tonight will be fun."

Yeonjun gasped. "Beomgyu." He snapped at him through his teeth.

"What?"

Soobin couldn't help but laugh. "He's not wrong." He muttered which made Yeonjun blush profusely.

After lunch they all went their separate ways and Yeonjun took Soobin out for the day. They went to a movie, the arcade and now they were currently sitting at park watching the sunset.

"Do you think...he hates me?" Soobin asked suddenly breaking the silence.

"What? Binnie of course he doesn't hate you, neither of our parents hate us they're just...they don't understand." He rubbed his leg. "Don't think about it today is about you."

"I know but what if in the future I decide I want to have kids or something, I want them to know about their grandad."

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "You want kids?" He asked.

Soobin shrugged. "One day." He smiled at him. "Do you?"

Yeonjun blushed. "One day." Soobin chuckled and pulled him into a hug, it was nice. They were happy to have a day where they could just relax together drama free only thinking of themselves.

"So are we going to celebrate tonight?" He asked staring into Yeonjun's eyes. The older blushed and nodded. "Then let's go." He took his hand quickly going to his car.

They went home, no it wasn't Yeonjun's old house or Soobin's, the younger actually got a job that paid a lot, he saved up and with the help of Yeonjun of course, they bought an apartment that was equal distance between Yeonjun's college and Soobin's college. It was small but really nice and Yeonjun was excited to be living with his boyfriend.

As soon as they entered their apartment Soobin pushed Yeonjun against the door quickly disregarding the olders shirt before pressing their lips together. He immediately moaned into the kiss giving Soobin the chance to slip his tongue into his mouth earning another moan.

Yeonjun helped take Soobin take his shirt off as they made their way to their bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind them.

Soobin laid Yeonjun down on the bed leaving hickies on the olders neck, shoulders and chest.

"H-Hurry Binnie~"

Soobin let out a deep chuckle. "Desperate aren't you?"

"Binnie-"

"I guess I can reward you for treating me so well today. What do you want me to do to you first baby?"

Yeonjun looked at him. "I-I wanna suck Binnie's cock."

Soobin smiled. "Okay baby."

He sat up and Yeonjun did the same before immediately taking Soobin's hard cock into his mouth.

"Eager too hu-aah fuck!" Soobin was never going to deny the fact that Yeonjun gave the best head out of all the people he had ever messed around with.

The way he sucked in his cheeks and bobbed his head and rubbed what he couldn't reach always had Soobin biting his lip letting out groans. His fingers were tangled in his hair and he pulled at it causing Yeonjun to moan.

"Fuck you're doing so good baby." He moaned as he started to move his hips into Yeonjun's mouth, he gagged a little but he moved it. He loved when Soobin was rough with him, it didn't take long before Soobin was violently thrusting into Yeonjun's mouth.

The older held his thighs as his eyes started to water. He felt Soobin twitch in his mouth.

"Shit I'm close." He took it out before pushing Yeonjun on his back and releasing on his stomach. He panted heavily along with Yeonjun who's legs were trembling.

"Look at you baby, your already such a mess and I haven't even fucked you yet." He reached into the nightstand taking out lube.

"D-Don't prep me j-just hurry." He only said this when he was extra horny and wanted it to hurt so Soobin skipped the prep and just put lube on the olders hole.

He didn't take it slow he immediately just started pounding into him.

"A-Aah fuck!" He choked on his moans feeling the immediate burn throughout his body, he held onto Soobin's shoulders clawing at his back. "H-Hurts."

"You like when it hurts." He grunted out.

Yeonjun just whimpered in response, after awhile the pain went away and Yeonjun's whimpers and groans turned into loud moaning and almost screams.

"B-Binnie~oh fuck harder!"

They were definitely going to get noise complaints tomorrow.

"Shit you're so tight. Just for me right baby?"

Yeonjun nodded vigorously. "O-Only for you Binnie~aah haah fuck right there!"

He angled himself hitting his sweet spot over and over. "You're such a slut for my cock aren't you?" He basically growled into his ear.

"Y-Yes aah! I-I'm a slut f-for it."

"You're such a good boy hyung."

"Mmmm I-I'm a good b-boy?"

Soobin was close and put Yeonjun's legs on his shoulder going faster causing his boyfriend to throw his head back cumming immediately from the sudden roughness.

"Such a good boy for me." He grunted out with his eyes closed, his hands gripping his thighs tightly now realizing the bed was banging against the wall loudly, and then he heard incoherent mutters. He opened his eyes and the sight of his damp her, flushed face and the fact that he his entire body was trembling sent him go over the edge cumming deep inside of Yeonjun.

The olders eyes rolled to the back of his head and he cried out his name while Soobin rode out his orgasm.

They both came down from their highs and Soobin connected their lips in a lazy kiss. He pulled out of the older watching the cum run out of him, Yeonjun's legs were still trembling as he slowly drifted to sleep.

Soobin kissed his head before pulling him close and then pulling the sheets up on them. He watched Yeonjun sleep while he caressed his cheek before falling asleep himself.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm late I'm sorry but this chapter took a hot minute 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 6K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...
34.4K 1.6K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
116K 4.8K 33
"So you met your tutors son, what's the problem?" "He's Choi Yeonjun" -------------- When a troubled girl finds out that the son of her own tutor is...
71.7K 5K 35
[A YEONBIN FANFICTION] Choi Yeonjun was cheated by his boyfriend, he was suggested that he should make his ex-boyfriend jealous, just for the sake of...