Kirby and Neptune: Dimension...

Від ErikSoto16

This story will be based on the events of Kirby Star Allies and Mega Dimension Neptunia VII. The story of th... Більше

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
The Adventure Begins
Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior
Let's Be Friends❤️
The Power of Teamwork
Getting to Know Each Other
The Search for Umio (Part 1/2)
The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)
Fishy Moments and Pudding
An Old Rivalry Encounter
Getting to know Marx
Meeting Histoire
Cheering Up Nepgear
Robobot Battle
It's an Ambushed
Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior
Searching for the Patch (Part 1/2)
Searching for the Patch (Part 2/2)
Green Gardens and Donut Dome
A Battle with Whispy Tree
Vs. The King of Steroids
Nepgear and Uzume
Getting to know Magolor
Arfoire's Escape Plan
Meeting Croire
Finding the Medicinal Ingredients
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 2/2) + Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx

966 10 8
Від ErikSoto16

Zero Dimension, Jingu Sakura Park

Back at Jingu Sakura Park, we can see the CPUs and Umio watching them battling Marx in his second form and Nepgear said. 

Nepgear: I hope Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies are going to be okay. Since now I'm starting to get worry about them getting hurt out there.

Uzume: I think they will be alright, Gearsy. And besides, as long they work as a team. Then I'm sure they will pull this off.

Umio: Uzume's right. All we can do now is watch and see how this plays out.

Neptune: Kirby... 

Said Neptune with a worried look on her face. Next, we zoom out a bit to see Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies are in their battle stance and Marx said.

Marx (Second Form): So, are you ready for round two chumps. 

Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies nodded saying yes. 

Marx (Second Form): Good, because I am. So, prepare to meet your doom.

(BGM: Marx Battle Theme - Kirby Star Allies)

Marx starts of by Teleport and reappear behind Kirby and summon four cutters at him. But, Kirby then inhales the cutters and swallows it. Then, Kirby soon transforms into Cutter Kirby and he is now wearing an all yellow cap with a light yellow rim. It has two black eyes, small wings on both sides, and a yellow curved blade on the top in the middle.

Marx summon four more cutters at Cutter Kirby, but Bio Spark uses Knife Throw on the cutters and destroys it. Next, Marx teleport again and reappear on ground between Bandana Dee and Blade Knight. Then, Bandana Dee performs a combo attack of Spear Thrust and Multispear Attack on Marx dealing damage, follow by Blade Knight performing a Drill Stab on Marx.

Marx soon fly upwards and drops a few seeds on the ground at a random direction as they dodged the seeds easily. Next, the few seeds grow into a thorny cactus and soon disappear after that. Then, Marx dives down on the ground to perform a Marx Flip Ultima as Cutter Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies tries to avoid the attack by running around in different directions. But unfortunately, Marx came out of the ground and hitting Cutter Kirby in the process thanks to his wings.

Cutter Kirby: Poyoooo!

N/N/U: Kirby!

Marx (Second Form): Ha ha ha ha. Nice try, Kirby. But lets see if you and your friends can dodge this.

Kirby then gets up while Marx Teleport and reappear in the air and performs a Jester Freeze Bomb Spit-Drop as they dodged it by jumping high in the air. Next, Cutter Kirby performs a Cutter Boomerang in the air on Marx. Follow by Blade Knight performing a Chop and Thrust twice at Marx dealing damage per hit. 

Then, Marx teleport and reappears at the left side and started to shoot out a stream of arrows at them. But luckily, they dodge the attack just in time as Bandana Dee then charged up to performs a Triple Throw at Marx dealing damage. 

Marx (Second Form): Ow! Oh now your done it! 

Marx Teleport and reappear in front of them and splits himself up to created a Black Hole attack as Cutter Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies decided to run away from the Black Hole from being sucked in. Then, the Black Hole disappear as they stop running and turn around to where Marx is. 

Cutter Kirby: Poyo!

Said Cutter Kirby as they line up while holding their weapons up high. Next, Chilly performs an Ice Breath as it went through their weapons which cause it to combined their weapons into the Ice element.

Then, Cutter Kirby power up his weapon and it's now called the Blizzard Cutter.

Bandana Dee power up his spear and it's now called the Blizzard Spear.

Blade Knight power up his weapon and it's now called the Blizzard Sword.

And Bio Spark power up his weapon and it's now called the Blizzard Ninja.

The CPUs and Umio were amazed, while Arfoire (except Marx) was shocked by this that Kirby and his friends combined their weapons into Blizzard.

Arfoire: What the hell was that.

Neptune: Jeez, how many elements are there.

Nepgear: I don't know. But, I still can believe this happen for the third time.

Uzume: Yeah, but this time their weapons turn into ice which is very cool. 

Marx (Second Form): Well, this is new. No matter, even if you power up your weapons, you still can't defeat me. 

Marx Teleport all over the place for a few times and reappear on the ground as his cheeks were puff and spits out a giant white beam at them. But luckily, they dodge the white beam as the CPUs were shocked by that attack and said.

Neptune: Nepu what! Marx just shot a white beam in his mouth!

Nepgear: That what some firepower he has.

Uzume: Yeah, and damn that was strong. But, at least they dodge the attack that's for sure.

Marx Teleport and reappear in the air as Chilly dash towards him and jumps high in the air performing Super Ice Sprinkle at Mark. Follow by Bandana charged up to perform a Blizzard Spear Copter which creates icicles and drops above Mark dealing extra damage.

Marx then dash attack Bandana Dee and hits him dealing damage as Marx soon fly upwards again and drops a few more seeds on them. Next, it grows into a thorny cactus as they block it dealing less damage as Marx Teleport and reappear on the ground. Then, Marx starts shooting out a stream of arrows again as they dodged the stream of arrows.

Bio Spark was behind Marx and performs a Blizzard Quad Shock twice which he swings his katana in front of him while creating four increasingly-large icicles in front of him dealing more damage. Follow by Cutter Kirby charged up to perform a Blizzard Hyper Boomerang at Marx twice to finish him off for good. Next, Marx was soon defeated and said.

Marx (Second Form): Impossible, how can I lose to Kirby again. This is so not fair. 

Marx then screams and started to explode around him as he was bouncing around the area and soon went back into his first form in the process. Then, the dark purple heart on the other hand came out of him as well.

(BGM Ended)

As the Third Boss battle was over, Cutter Kirby, Bandana Dee, Blade Knight, and Bio Spark Blizzards weapons went back to it's original state and started their victory dance.

The CPUs was soon relief by this and said. 

Neptune: Phew! Well at least that takes care of him.

Nepgear: They sure made a pretty good team out there.

Uzume: Yep, I knew they would do it.

Cutter Kirby then look at Marx who was still on the ground unconscious as he had an idea. Cutter Kirby then summon a Friend Heart and threw it at Marx turning him good as he wakes up from the ground. 

Marx then look at his surroundings and said. 

Marx: What the... Where am I. And how did I even get here.

Cutter Kirby: Poyo.

Marx: Huh... Kirby? Is that you.

Cutter Kirby: Poyo.

Marx: It is you! Wow, it sure is a long time since we sense each other isn't it.

The CPUs and Umio were shocked that Marx's personality has changed this quickly and said. 

Neptune: ...Ummm, did Marx just turn good all of the sudden?

Nepgear: I'm pretty sure he did, Neptune. And also his personality has changed too.

Uzume: So that explains why Marx didn't attack Kirby and his friends. I guess that heart that Kirby uses really packs a punch.

Umio: Indeed. So that means that Marx is joining our side now, right?

Uzume: Yep, I guess he is.

The CPUs and Umio ran towards them as Cutter Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies turn towards the CPUs and Umio. Then, Neptune, Nepgear, Uzume, and Umio stop right in front of them and Neptune said.

Neptune: Hey guys. That was some awesome skills you did back there. 

Cutter Kirby: Poyo!

Suddenly, the dark purple heart floats above them and flew away to somewhere else.

Uzume: It's that heart from before. 

Nepgear: Yeah, and apparently it flew off again.

Marx: ...Uhhh, Kirby. Who are these people with you?

Neptune: Oh, that's right! We haven't introduce ourselves to Marx just yet.

Neptune: My name is—

Arfoire was soon angry by this as she interrupts Neptune and said. 

Arfoire: All right that's enough talking! Marx, are you going to eliminate your enemies or what?

Marx: And who are you suppose to be.

Arfoire: W-What? You don't even remember who I am?

Marx: Nope.

Neptune then tap Marx's hat as he turn to Neptune and said.

Neptune: Her name is Arfoire. And she's the bad guy.

Marx: Ooh, I see. 

Arfoire: Well, are you going to attack them or are you going to just stand there being dumb.

Marx: Hey! I'm not dumb and why in the world would I hurt them. They are my best friends.

Arfoire: Best Friends? I thought you were his enemy.

Marx: Well yeah. But, it was a long time ago and now I change my ways. Which is why I'm helping Kirby and the others to put an end to your evil schemes for good.

Neptune: Wow. He really has change after all.

Nepgear: Yeah, he sure is.

Arfoire: Grrr...! Fine, join them for all I care. And Besides, I didn't need you anyway. As for you brats, I will soon end you and your friends by the second.

The giant then showed up again and Uzume said.

Uzume: Oh great. We totally forgot about that giant being here as well.

Arfoire: No need to hold back, Dark Purple. Thoroughly grind them into dust!

Goobs: H-Help meee!!

Dark Purple then attacks them as they dodge it. As for Goobs, he was save by Bio Spark just in time before he was going to get hit by Dark Purple's attack. 

Uzume: Damn it!

Uzume: If only I had the strength to deploy... If I had more power, I could destroy it!

Uzume: But, even if I can't win... at the very least, Nepsy, Kirby, and the others...!

Uzume: Hey everyone! Take Goobs and everyone else and run!

Neptune: Uzume...? What are you talking about?!

Uzume: I'm the only one it's after. I'll be the distraction while you four get everyone out of here!

Neptune: No! I don't wanna! I'm not leaving you behind, Uzume!

Uzume: This is my fight! This doesn't even concern you!

Uzume: I got you all involved in my fight, my problem... I can't let you four die because of that!

Neptune: Well, we don't want you to die, either! And now that we're friends, this does concern us! Consider us involved!

Nepgear: I feel the same way as Neptune! I know we just met, but I could never abandon a friend in need. 

Cutter Kirby: Poyo!

Bandana Dee then wrote something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: Yeah, us too. And besides, me, Kirby, Blade Knight, Chilly, and Bio Spark are going to help you to the bitter end, even though were involved in this situation. So were staying here and that's final!

Marx: Me too. A friend of Kirby is a friend of mine. 

Uzume: Hey, c'mon— the way you guys are talkin' makes it sound like it won't make it...

Neptune: You're worried about it though, right? The share crystal's broken, you have no power, you look totally desperate.

Uzume: Whaa?!

Neptune: Oh jeez, with a face like that, it's even more impossible for us to leave you behind! 

Uzume: But we don't have enough share crystals to even think about flipping this situation around! Our plan failed completely!

Neptune: Don't sweat it pal. We don't even need those crystals, we're gonna beat this thing up the old-fashion way!

Nepgear: Neptune, what do you mean by that...?

Suddenly, the share energy was flowing through Neptune, Nepgear, and Uzume as they were feeling it's power. 

Nepgear: ...N-no way. This is... share energy? I feel power flowing through me...!

Uzume: W-What is this...??

Uzume: ...! Could it be...?!

We then zoom out to see the Doggo's watching them battling Dark Purple and said.

Goober: ...It's over, goo. We're so dead!

Goobs: Don't give up, goo! Uzume... she's gonna... she's gonna definitely do something big!

Metal Dogoo: That's right! She always managed to come out on top before, and today, we have eight more friends helping her, goo.

Uzume: Is it... you guys...?

Nepgear: I understand now. The faith of the Dogoos is flowing into us as share energy...!

Neptune: Yes! That's it!

Arfoire: W-What's this?!

Uzume: But aren't the Dogoos monsters?! How can this be? It's never happened before...

Neptune: Let's not sweat the small stuff like logic or plot development! Let's just beat this fool up!

Neptune: Let's go, little Nep!

Nepgear: Yeah!

(A/N skip at 0:05 and end at 0:21)

As Neptune and Nepgear finish their transformation sequence. Neptune is now known as Purple Heart as her HDD Form and she now has her hair becomes a dark lilac-purple while her eyes turn blue. Her hair becomes very long and is worn in twintail braids while her bangs and the hair that frame her face are somewhat longer. Her hairclips turn into small black circular pieces with glowing blue x's on them. Also, Purple Heart's suit resembles a black skintight leotard with purple segments and silver pieces along it. 

While Nepgear is now known as Purple Sister as her HDD Form and she now has Her hair becomes a brighter shade with a very slight pink tone added and lengthens to her knees while her bangs and side parts before the ears also lengthen. Her eyes turn a bright blue color and her hairclip is now a round white piece with a blue center. Also, she has a white leotard-like bodysuit with lilac accents. It connects around the neck with similarly colored boots and gloves.

Cutter Kirby, Bandana Dee, Marx, and his allies had stars in their eyes knowing that their transformation was cool, while Arfoire on the other hand was shocked by this and said.

Arfoire: W-What are these forms of yours?!

Purple Heart: CPU Purple Heart! I have arrived!

Purple Sister: I'm Purple Sister, Nepgear! Don't just underestimate me just because I'm a CPU Candidate.

Arfoire: You twerps were CPUs?!

Uzume then gets a flashback by one of her memories and said.

Uzume: W-What was that...? Was that a... memory?

Uzume: But why would I see that now, of all times...?

Uzume: ...Whatever, it doesn't matter right now!

Uzume: If we have the share energy, then there's only one thing to do. Goobs! We'll put your wishes to good use! Transform!

Uzume then transform into Orange Heart and continues to speak saying.

Orange Heart: And Theeen...! Sharing Field, activate!

Orange Heart uses Sharing Field as her ability which sends them into the sub-dimension. Then, everyone was surprise by this and Arfoire said.

Arfoire: What?! What the hell is going on?!

Purple Sister: This field... this is incredible... What is this power...?

Orange Heart: The plan is a huge success! We captured it within the field!

Purple Heart: I know you told us we could contain it, but I didn't except this space to be created... is this due to the power of the share energy?

Umio: This is a sub-dimension created by Uzume's ability, which uses share energy as a medium. 

Purple Heart: Uzume's ability...?

Marx: I got to admit, this sub-dimension place sure is cool, right guys?

Cutter Kirby: Poyo.

Said Kirby while Bandana Dee and his allies nodded saying yes.

Arfoire: What is this field...? W-Why can't I gather my strength...?!

Orange Heart: Sit down and shut that old lady mouth of yours up!

Marx: Yeah, what she said.

Orange Heart: We're totally gonna beat up this silly giant you're so proud of!

Arfoire: Rrgh...?!

Orange Heart: Okay, here we go. The first and final, real and true fight!

As they were ready to take on Dark Purple, A mysterious platform came crashing down behind them as everyone was looking at the mysterious platform and said.

Purple Sister: ...Huh? What is that thing. Is it some kind of platform or something.

Umio: It appears so, but it also show a picture above the platform.

Orange Heart: Hmmm. Does any of you guys wonder what this means.

Everyone just shrugged saying that they don't know what it means. However, Cutter Kirby decided to hop onto the platform.

Cutter Kirby: Poyo, poyo!

Said Cutter Kirby as he call Blade Knight, Chilly, and Bio Spark to hop onto the platform as well. Then, they did their pose and started to combine their power as they perform their very first Friend Action called the Friend Star. Which appears to be a star with two wings and a comet-like trail behind it

(A/N Ignore Bandana Dee, Marx, and Rick that are on the friend star)

Bandana Dee, Marx, CPUs, and Umio was shocked and amazed by this and said.

Everyone: Woah!

Marx: Kirby, how did you do it.

Cutter Kirby: Poyo, poyo.

Marx: I see. So all you need to do is to have four people to hop onto this platform and start doing your poses to activated it, right?

Cutter Kirby then nodded saying yes to his statement.

Marx: Interesting. 

Purple Heart: Marx, you can understand Kirby's language.

Marx: Course I can. After all, I did met Kirby since we became enemies a long time ago. But after a few years has passed, I change my ways and became friends with him which I finally can understand his language a lot more. 

Orange Heart: That's so cool.

Arfoire: Oh great. First I gotta deal with the CPUs and now Kirby as well. This is starting to really get on my nerves. 

Arfoire: Alright, Dark Purple. Show them no mercy.

Dark Purple then roars at them. As they turn to Dark Purple and got into their battle stance, Orange Heart said.

Orange Heart: Okay everyone. Let's give it everything we got.

PH/PS/M: Yeah!

Cutter Kirby: Hai!

(BGM: Encounter of Destiny - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Cutter Kirby starts off by flying towards Dark Purple and starts shooting a few Circular, yellow, white, and green cutter Star Shots on Dark Purple dealing decent damage. 

Marx: Wow, I didn't expect a star that Kirby's riding on it could fly. 

Purple Sister: Maybe it's because of those wings that are attached to the star.

Marx: Huh, good point.

Next, Purple Sister uses her skill called M.P.B.L. which shoots a laser at Dark Purple dealing a lot of damage. Follow by Orange Heart use Dream Roar on Dark Purple dealing damage. Then, Dark Purple uses Truth Atoning Lies which allows to slash Orange Heart twice. But, Dark Purple was interrupted by Cutter Kirby as he was shooting more Star Shots on Dark Purple which cancel the attack.

Orange Heart: Thanks for the save, Kirby.

Cutter Kirby: Poyo.

It was now their turn as Purple Heart said.

Purple Heart: Let get fire up everyone! (Boosted their attack power by everyone)

Marx: Woah! I feel like my power has been increase, thanks.

Purple Heart: Your welcome.

Marx: And now it's our turn. So hop on Bandana Dee.

Bandana Dee then hop on Marx as he sprouted his wings and fly towards Dark Purple and performs a Jester Ball Spit-Drop a few times on Dark Purple's head dealing more damage thanks to the attack power being boosted by Purple Heart. Follow by Bandana Dee charged up to perform a Triple Throw on Dark Purple dealing decent damage. 

Dark Purple then uses Light of Eternal Grudges which allows to shoot a laser on Cutter Kirby and his allies. But luckily, he dodges the attack as he was moving around and starts shooting more Star Shots on Dark Purple. Follow by Blade Knight, Chilly, and Bio Spark shooting mini Star Shots at Dark Purple dealing extra damage. 

Next, Orange Heart uses Dream Roar again on Dark Purple dealing more damage. Follow by Purple Sister uses M.P.B.L. again on Dark Purple dealing massive damage. Then, Dark Purple uses Truth Atoning Lies again. But, this time on Purple Heart as she blocks the attack twice dealing less damage. 

Purple Heart then uses Cross Combination on Dark Purple dealing a lot of damage. Follow by Marx performing a Rush attack three times which he charges forwards surrounded by a rainbow aura on Dark Purple. Next, Dark Purple uses Truth Atoning Lies again on Marx and Bandana Dee as they dodge the attack by Marx using Teleport twice.

Marx: You missed!

Orange Heart then use Dream Roar again on Dark Purple dealing damage. Follow by Cutter Kirby and his allies finishing Dark Purple off by charging up to perform a Milky Way attack as Cutter Kirby flies in a small loop, then charges forward in an alterable direction to invincibly ram into Dark Purple dealing a lot a damage. 

(BGM Ended)

Next, Dark Purple was defeated as Cutter Kirby and his allies got off of the Friend Star. Then, Kirby discard his Cutter ability and started their victory dance along with Marx on their side.

They soon came back to Jingu Sakura Park from the sub-dimension and Orange Heart said.

Orange Heart: *Pant... Pant...* D-Did we... do it...?

Purple Heart: Yes. We've defeated that monstrosity.

Orange Heart: We did it! We did it! We won against that giant!!

Orange Heart: Thank you, thank you so much everyone! 

Purple Heart: There's no need to thank us. It's not over yet.

Orange Heart: Huh??

Purple Heart: Arfoire's still here, right?

Orange Heart: Ohhh! That's right, that old lady appeared so fast, I completely forgot!

Arfoire: ...Rrrgh, to think that the Dark CPU could possibly lose to idiots like you...

Arfoire: Especially, Kirby and his dumb friends with him who has to get in my way.

Marx: Well, they don't call him the Star Warrior for nothing, Arfoire. Since Kirby here is always ready for anything. Including us, no matter how tough that giant was, right guys.

Kirby: Poyo.

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee and his allies nodded saying yes to Marx's statement.

Orange Heart: Now then, whatever shall we do~?

Purple Heart: Perhaps we should place the old lady in captivity and interrogate her?

Arfoire: You want to capture me? Ha. What could you possibly do to me in your current state?

Orange Heart: Yeah, whatever! We have more people than you!

Marx: She's right you know. And besides, you still got us to deal with.

Kirby, Bandana Dee, Marx, and his allies got into their battle stance as Arfoire said.

Arfoire: Tch...! How aggravating. I will have to withdraw for the time being.

Purple Heart: You're running away?!

Arfoire then ran away from them and said.

Arfoire: Enjoy what little time you have left until the next time we cross paths. Ahhh ha ha ha ha!

Purple Sister: She got away...

Purple Heart: It would appear so, but, honestly, we were not ready to take her on.

Purple Heart, Purple Sister, and Orange Heart started to transformed back to their normal selves and Neptune said.

Neptune: I'm so worn out. My legs feel like noodles!

Nepgear: Mine too. I'd be pretty happy if I didn't have to fight again for a while.

Neptune: Oof, same here! Still, it's kind of a shame.

Nepgear: A shame...? You mean, that Arfoire just escaped?

Neptune: Nope. I just thought that it'd be great to drink some cold juice since we're so worn out, but we don't have any, so yeah, it's a total shame.

Nepgear: Then, once we get back to base, we can have a toast together.

Bandana Dee then wrote something and showed it to Nepgear which she reads.

Nepgear: Can we join with you two, since me, Kirby, and Marx are also kinda thirsty too.

Nepgear: Of course you three can join with us. 

Kirby: Poyo!

Nepgear: *Giggles* ...Although, I think I just need to sit here for a while... I can barely move...

Uzume: ALL RIIIIIIGHT!!!

Everyone was startled by Uzume screaming and said.

Neptune: Eeep!

Nepgear: Are you okay, Uzume? Why are you screaming?

Uzume: At last! I finally put that giant six feet under! How can I contain that excitement?!

Umio: Uzume, although I truly understand your sentiments, I would appreciate if you'd refrain from yelling right into my ear.

Nepgear (Thoughts): Oh, he has ears, even though he's a fish... I wonder where he's hiding them...?

Uzume: And it's all because of you guys stayed here by my side, fighting the good fight. I wanna thank you formally, so... Thank you. 

Marx: Your welcome. And besides, we wouldn't want to leave you behind since were friends now, right?

Uzume: Yeah, your right about that one. But man, all I keep doin' is giving thanks...

Uzume: Whew... I can't really walk anymore either. Hell, I can't even stand, haha.

Umio: You've worked so very hard. By all means, rest. You've guys earned it.

Kirby's allies then wave saying goodbye to everyone as they disappear into dust sparkles.

Nepgear: It looks like their gone again.

Neptune: Yeah, that's too bad. 

Uzume: Well, at least they were helpful to us and that's all that matters, right.

N/N: Right.

Uzume, Umio, and Marx started to yawn while drifting to sleep. Kirby and Bandana Dee then yawn knowing that their tired also and Neptune said.

Neptune: Hey you two, feeling tired as well, huh?

Kirby and Bandana Dee nodded saying yes.

Neptune: Well in that case, come here. (picks up Kirby) 

Neptune: You will be sleeping with me for today. While Nepgear will be sleeping with Bandana Dee, isn't that right Nep Jr.?

Nepgear: I guess so.

Next, Neptune lay down and rest while hugging Kirby in her arms. While Nepgear lay down and rest while hugging Bandana Dee in her arms.

Neptune (Whispering): Mmmm, Kirby sure is soft and comfy.

Nepgear (Whispering): Yeah, even Bandana Dee is soft and comfy too.

And so, they smiled at each other and drifted to sleep. Knowing that their plan on taking down Dark Purple was a complete success as they finally earned a well deserve rest.

To Be Continued...

How did Marx even get here in the Zero Dimension?

What do you think Arfoire's next plan will be?

And what will happen next?

Stay tuned and find out.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

32.8K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...
24K 620 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
9.4K 211 10
Welcome to Gamindustri, a world where goddess rule over four nations which are Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee and Leanbox. Many people gone out in many...
5.8K 123 24
Dorian Moon finds himself in the world of Gamindustri, beginning an adventure with Neptune, the goddess of Planeptune, and a whole gang of misfit cha...