IMPERIAL ◼TONY STARK◼

By mikammadi

𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 Audelia Mott... More

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
SIXTY-NINE
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-eight
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
one hundred nine
PART EIGHT
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty-one
one hundred twenty-two
one hundred twenty-three
one hundred twenty-four
one hundred twenty-five
one hundred twenty-six
one hundred twenty-seven

ninety-seven

3.8K 140 27
By mikammadi

"I will be there in fifteen minutes, maybe less-"

"We need this plane off the ground in 15 minutes-"

"Then I will make it ten!" Audelia was exasperated as she sighed, rubbing her temples as she clutched her phone. "It's going to be 15 if you don't let me get off the phone, Happy. Just...relax, I'm coming."

With another heavy sigh Deli hung up the phone, sliding it into her back pocket. The sound of Aurora's laughter filled the air as she spun on her heel, smiling at the sight of Tony walking toward her with the little girl fitted on his hip.

"Take it Happy is about to have a mental breakdown over there at the tower?" he questioned her.

"Unfortunately, which means if I don't leave in the next minute here I'll be breaking a few laws to get there," a laugh left Tony's lips at the comment from Deli. "You can be doing this too, you know. They just need a high level signature, not mine specifically."

"I would, but I think that we..." Tony placed his lips on Aurora's cheek, blowing a raspberry into her skin as she giggled at the feeling. "Are in desperate need of a nice play date together, just the two of us."

Tony's smile slipped off his face as Nathan appeared, slipping an arm around Tony's shoulder as he sent Audelia a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure we are going to have so much fun tonight," Nate gave Tony's shoulder a squeeze, looking down at him. "Wouldn't you say so, T-Bag?"

"Don't," Tony pushed the arm off his shoulder, giving him a pointed look. "push your luck already with me Nae-Nae-"

"Please for the love of god play nice," Deli jumped in, trying to mask her laugh at their banter as she looked between them. "I will be gone an hour, tops. So please, please, play nice or I will send Pepper in here to deal with you two."

The pair gave her a mock salute as Deli shook her head. She grabbed Aurora's face, planting a kiss on her forehead before backing away toward the door.

"Please keep your dad's in check for me, baby," Deli spoke as she slipped on her coat, FRIDAY opening the door for you. "I love you guys, I'll be back!"

"We love you too!" they all chorused together. It brought a smile to her face as she climbed into the car, FRIDAY immediately auto-piloting it toward the tower in the middle of the city.

The night air felt cool on Deli's shoulder, blowing through her loose t-shirt as she stepped out of the vehicle and onto the New York streets right in front of the tower doors. She thanked FRIDAY before she entered the all too familiar building before her, entering the elevator and pressing the button for the floor she needed.

She arrived just on time, allowing happy to let go of the breath he was holding in. The last of the workers brought forth the papers that needed approval, and Audelia gave them their signature.

Then, with one of her oldest friend's at her side, they stood at the window, watching as the plane flew into the air and leaving behind the empty tower they stood in now.

Happy handed her a glass of champagne, taking one for himself. She accepted it, clinking their glasses together as they took a sip of each of theirs.

"Feels like the end of an era," Happy commented, looking over at his friend with a smile. "You have a lot of memories here."

Deli smiled, nodding her head as she gestured to the overpass below them out the window.

"The road down there is where the battle of New York ended and I had my new family. I had the Avengers. It's where I thought I lost Tony forever, where I accepted that it was always going to be him," she then gestured to a streets just a block or two over. "And that right there is where Nathan and I broke up shortly after."

The pair shared a laugh together. It wasn't a memory to be laughed upon in the moment, but all this time later it was slightly funny to look back on all that transpired that day.

"I rooted for you guys, since the day I met you both," Happy confided as he took another sip. "I knew it was inevitable, that Nathan was just a bump in the road. Now I didn't expect you two to have a kid, or for him to be so important to you all now...honestly didn't really expect the Nathan and Pepper combination but I guess it works. I think...I think your mom would be proud of who you are today, Deli."

A smile crossed her lips as he held out an arm, bringing her into his side for a hug.

"Thank you, Happy. For being here all these years, for everything you've done for us,"

"It's been a privilege, Audelia,"

Her phone buzzed in her back pocket as she excused herself for a moment. Placing her glass down on a table and pulling out her phone, she was puzzled to see Peter's name, but answered anyways.

"Peter?"

"MS. MOTTER!" the kid sounded as if he was yelling, though his voice was being drowned out by a million loud noises around him. "OH GOD! I hope you can hear me- god I hope I have cell service up here!"

"Pete, aren't you supposed to be at Homecoming right now?" she inquired. "Why does it sound like you're in a plane right now?"

"NOT IN, I'M ON A PLANE!"

Deli quirked an eyebrow, confused by the statement, before her smile dropped as she realized what Peter meant.

"Peter, tell me you're not on-"

"YES I AM ON THE STARK INDUSTRIES PLANE!"

"Peter-"

"Audelia, it's the guy with the wings!" Peter's voice cut her off, loud noises still sounded out from all around him. "He's hijaking the plane, I'm trying to stop him- it's going down and I don't know what to do!"

"Okay, Peter, just stay calm for a minute," Happy turned around, alarmed as he heard Peter's name and the frantic sound in Deli's voice. She put him on speaker so that Happy could hear. "Where is the plane right now, do you know exactly where?"

"LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW!"

Happy and Deli turned, looking out the window. In the slight distance, the could see the outline of the plane moving downward, completely turned on it's side and smoke billowing out behind it.

"Peter," Deli spoke calmly into the phone. "Bring that plane down."

"WHAT!" Happy and Peter both cried out at the same time.

"You're near Coney Island, and the beach is closed tonight for clean up meaning there is no one there," Deli frantically told the boy as she snapped at Happy, mouthing for him to get the car ready. "Web up that plane, turn that thing, and crash it! We're coming, just hang on Pete!"

Happy and Deli didn't waste a second, hopping into the car as FRIDAY sped them off to the beach. Happy had already called on reinforcement agents who were currently on their way behind them.

As the car rolled up to the beach Audelia was the first out of the car, running onto the beach in the sea of agents and police and into the wreckage.

She stopped in her tracks as she saw Peter's 'man with the wings' webbed up to a box. The man only nodded his head to the side where there was a note, allowing Audelia to pick it up as Happy stood over her shoulder.

FOUND FLYING VULTURE GUY. 

SPIDER-MAN. 

P.S. SORRY ABOUT YOUR PLANE.

"You did good, Peter," Deli said under her breath and Happy went into damage control mode, smiling as she looked around the beach. "You did good."

◼ ◼ ◼

We're almost done...which means we know what's coming next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.4K 116
this is a love story; a beautiful, tragic love story filled with rage, death, gore, and two people trying to find refuge in each other. [OC x S. Rog...
15.4K 855 41
Thanos and his kind have been vanquished and the Infinity Stones restored. With the universe finally enjoying some measure of peace, Thor and Dean de...
13.7K 320 49
It makes her sick, the way sadness is addicting. Sadness is familiar. It's comfortable and it's easy in the sense that it comes naturally to her. But...
8.1K 461 28
Thor and Dean Odinson's joy in fatherhood is short-lived when Wanda reveals herself to be far more broken than anyone could have imagined. Distraught...