Infectious

By itsnaurubitch

|Aizawa Shouta x reader| Pathogen, a one of the top female heroes in Japan, is coming to Yuuei! Better known... More

before the story starts
ch. 1
ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 8
ch. 9
ch. 10
ch. 11
ch. 12
ch. 13
ch. 14
ch. 15
hey guys just real quick
ch. 16
700 HEART SPECIAL
ch. 17
ch. 18
ch. 19
ch. 20
ch. 21
ch. 22
ch. 23
ch. 24
ch. 25
ch. 26
1000 HEART SPECIAL
ch. 27
ch. 28
ch. 29
ch. 30
ch. 31
ch. 32
ch. 33
ch. 34
ch. 35
ch. 36
ch. 37
ch. 38
ch. 39
ch. 40
ch. 41
ch. 42
ch. 43
ch. 44
ch. 45
ch. 46
ch. 47
1500 HEART SPECIAL
ch. 48
ch. 49
ch. 50
ch. 51
ch. 52
ch. 53
ch. 54
ch. 55
2500 HEART SPECIAL
ch. 56
ch. 57
ch. 58
hi wattpad readers
ch. 59
ch. 60
ch. 61
EPILOGUE
the ending note :,(

ch. 7

6.9K 251 42
By itsnaurubitch

a/n: things in english are marked by bold.

Chapter Seven;;- Fellow Teachers, Sticking Together

"I had a bad feeling, so I cut my talk with the principal short and came right away," All Might said, smiling at the relieved faces of the students. "Then I ran into Iida on the way. He told me the gist of what's going on here." He tugged his tie, ripping it off.

"Fear not. I am here!" He repeated.

All Might ran forward, knocking out several of the villains [name] had left behind in hopes to get to Aizawa or the students faster. "I'm sorry Aizawa," He murmured, barely audible, and picked Aizawa up. He turned then, spying [name] next to Shigaraki, Mineta, Midoriya, and Asui.

He sprinted forward again, scooping all of them in his arms and getting them a safe distance from the Nomu and Shigaraki. "[surname], take Aizawa-- He's unconscious, so hurry. Get everyone to the entrance." He looked over her own battered form, eyes lingering on the coagulating blood on her palms and the numerous wounds on her exposed skin. "I'm sorry, [surname]."

[name] shook her head silently, taking Aizawa's limp body in her arms. Midoriya began to talk to All Might, so [name] focused her attention on shifting Aizawa until she got him piggy-back.

She began to usher the three students back to the entrance, limping slightly where a particularly tough villain had dug their sharp quirk almost four inches into her thigh. With the added weight of Aizawa and the injury, she was slow going, but judging by the sounds of battle behind her, All Might had most of it under control.

In the back of her mind, though, it bugged her to think about how All Might didn't have much time left. Would he be able to finish this battle? Could he at least hold it out until more reinforcements came?

Once she got herself (+Aizawa), Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta to the entrance, she paused, huffing.

"Are you alright, [surname]-sensei?" Asui asked. She eyed the blood seeping through [name]'s already red pants.

[name] smiled widely-- her hero smile. "I'm fine, Asui. Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine." She shifted her weight, wincing a bit too noticeably as she put her weight on her bad leg.

Asui put her finger to her lips in that frog-like manner she had. "Do you want us to take Aizawa-sensei?"

She shook her head quickly. "I promise I got him, Asui. Are you hurt? That hand guy didn't get you?" [name] moved her weight off of the injury while Asui's attention was elsewhere.

Before Asui could respond, Midoriya shot off to the ongoing battle. He got close to the fighting, and Bakugou barged right in, too.

Her head was feeling light was from the blood loss. "Shit." [name] couldn't help but revert back to her first language as she saw Todoroki's ice enter the scene, too. When Kirishima appeared as well, another English curse flew passed her lips. She took a step forward, but the throbbing in her leg and the weight on her back stopped her from taking another. "These reckless kids, what the hell am I supposed to do?" She murmured, swaying on her feet.

Asui glanced over, concern as she noticed [name]'s balance fail her and she stumbled. "[surname]-sensei, are you sure--"

[name] fell on her face before Asui could finish her question.

. . .

"You're lucky you didn't bleed to death," Recovery Girl said simply, carefully bandaging [name]'s leg. She had healed the first two inches, closing the wound, but it was too deep for he to heal it all in one go. "Your major artery in your thigh was severed and it almost hit your bone."

Recovery Girl hobbled over to her counter, scribbling something down on a clipboard and rifling through her cabinet. "Judging by the way Eraser was though, you definitely could've gotten worse."

A gruff grunt was heard from the other side of the curtain separating the two hospital beds. "These curtains aren't walls."

[name] pulled back the curtain, smiling sheepishly at the mummified Aizawa. "It's not like she was trash talking you, Aizawa."

Both of Aizawa's arms had been smashed to splinters and a lot of his face was fractured. He didn't have any brain damage, but both his eye sockets were smashed too, and there was a chance for long-term vision loss. He was rough looking, but he was alive.

Recovery Girl handed [name] a bottle of painkillers and patted her hand. "I'm going to go check on the two in the other room now. You two behave."

Once she was gone, the room fell silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry," [name] whispered after she couldn't stand the quiet anymore. "You got beat to hell and I escaped relatively unharmed." She twisted her hands (also bandaged-- she didn't have enough energy for Recovery Girl to heal the cuts on her palms) nervously, staring down at her lap. "I couldn't get there in time."

It was difficult to tell where Aizawa was looking with his face all covered, but [name] could feel his gaze on her. He grunted. "It wasn't your fault," He grunted. "You were surrounded. When you got out, the students were in danger."

[name] shrugged, glancing up with embarrassment clear on her face. "Still, I--"

"You're a hero, too, [surname]. You know that the first people you rescue should be the citizens, not the other heroes. I knew what I was getting into." Aizawa's tone was stern, almost like he was scolding her.

She nodded, cheeks flushed slightly. To take her attention away from the fact she felt like a child being scolded again (even though her parents would never have scolded her so gently), [name] swallowed a couple of the painkillers and busied herself with reading the directions on the bottle.

A couple minutes into the permeating silence, the door quietly slid open. Kayama (Midnight) came in, still wearing her hero costume and looking a little worn.

"Cleaning up our mess?" [name] asked, setting down the bottle now.

Kayama chuckled softly. "Yeah, you could say that. You guys got most of 'em though." She smiled, sitting down on the stool between the two beds. "Did you get all your viruses out of the villains?"

"My quirk should've deactivated fully when I passed out," [name] answered. "So they should be out."

Kayama nodded. "Just thought I'd check." She looked over [name]. "Obviously this guy," she jerked her thumb to Aizawa, "isn't doing too well, but how about you?"

[name] gestured to her bandaged leg and then opened her palms to show those bandages, too. "A couple new scars, but isn't that just heroism?" She gave a small smile and rubbed the spot on her leg. "I'll be fine."

The door slid open again, slamming against the wall. "Shouta! [surname]!" Present Mic yelled as soon as he came in the room. Mic ran over to the side of Aizawa's bed, a string of indecipherable nonsense pouring from his mouth.

[name] smiled as she watched Aizawa and Present Mic start conversing. Soon, Kayama joined in the conversation too. They voiced their concerns over Aizawa for a short moment, but as soon as it was obvious he was growing uncomfortable, they moved the conversation on to something else. They were good friends, [name] could tell. She could swear she never had friend as good as these three must've been.

Mic looking over at [name] snapped her out of her daze. "Are ya gonna come, [surname]?"

"Huh? To what?" She asked, blinking in surprise.

"Y'know, the teacher thing we do. We meet up once a month after school and hang out for a bit." Mic grinned invitingly.

Kayama sent [name] her own smile, a bit more comforting. "Just for fun. You wouldn't have to if you don't want to."

"You're really inviting me out?" [name] asked in disbelief. With Mic nodding so excitedly, it was difficult for [name] to say no. She laughed softly. "Yeah, sure, I'll come."

a/n: i didn't want to write any more fighting so here's some wholesome, friendly fluff instead. next chapter will be the teachers (probably just aizawa, mic, midnight, n reader b/c are the other teachers ever really relevant?) hanging out together and being buds. this was something that someone commented (i forgot who....... srry) [nauru from the future, this comment was on quotev] in response to my question from ch 5 and i really liked it. i thought it would be a good break before we get into sports festival.

then!! in the chapter after that theres a fun bit of relationship building with a student that reveals a bit of the reader's past so,, there are things to look forward to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 130 27
Need even more fanfiction of your favourite teacher? You've come to the right place! Here you will find all of my Aizawa x Reader scenarios. Read fir...
288K 6.5K 28
There isn't any aizawa x student reader so wanted to give it a shot #1 shoutaaizawa in 2019
192K 6.8K 21
Working as UA's resident therapist and counselor has meant you've seen and had to deal with lots of traumas. Being a student at UA wasn't easy, but n...
6.3K 222 2
โ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ __ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...