Danganronpa V3: The Love Hote...

By Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #158 key out of 4.5k stories - 6/26/2022, #30 key out of 4.4k stories - 1/1/23 It was nighttime, y... More

Chapter 1 - The Grand opening
Special room: ' Shuichi Saihara '
Chapter 2 - The Killing Game
Chapter 3 - Murdering Love
Chapter 4 - Kill or be Killed
Special room ' Rantaro Amami '
Chapter 5 - The Motive
Special Room ' Kaede Akamatsu'
Chapter 6 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Special Room ' Ryoma Hoshi'
Chapter 7 - Morning Madness
Chapter 8 - Hotel Trial
Chapter 9 - Bullet Clues
Chapter 10 - The Golden Elevator
Chapter 11 - Court's in session
Chapter 12 - Court's in session part two
Chapter 13 - Regret
Chapter 14 - Punishment time
Special room ' Kirumi Tojo'
Chapter 15 - Behind the Walls
Chapter 16 - The Second Room
If ' Danganronpa V3: The Love Hotel' had an Opening
Special Room ' Angie Yonage'
Chapter 17 - The Photo
Chapter 18 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 19 - The Nobody
Special Room ' Tenko Chashibara'
Chapter 20 - The Sadist
Chapter 21 - The Doctor will see you now
Chapter 22 - The Blackout
Chapter 23 - Are you afraid of the dark?
Chapter 24 - Investigation Two
Chapter 26 - The Lies behind lies
Chapter 27 - A Skater's dream
Chapter 28 - The Ramp to Hell
Chapter 29 - The Night Owl
Chapter 30 - The Forgotten Past
Chapter 31 - The Third Floor
Chapter 32 - A Safe Haven
A/N: Update
Chapter 33 - Killing the Beast
Special Room ' Korekiyo Shinguji'
Chapter 34 - The Real Game Begins
Chapter 35 - Medical Anomaly
Chapter 36 - Project 329
Chapter 37 - The Offer
Chapter 38 - The Doctor's Office
Chapter 39 - Henry's Nightmare
Special Room 'Miu Iruma'
Chapter 40 - The Test Subject
Chapter 41 - The Rising Suspicions
Chapter 42 - I will be their Hope
Chapter 43 - John's Delusions

Chapter 25 - The Web of Trial

75 2 0
By Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were in the kitchen with Max, You were searching in the drawers. You heard Max said " Hey Y/N!." You turned around to see a bucket of blood. You quickly covered your nose " Ew!." You asked, " Where did you find that?." Max said, " I found it in the sink." You coughed " Oh god! It smells." Max said, " I guess someone was trying to clean it up." You thought ' That's weird. Why would someone use the bucket.'

* Bullet Five: Bucket of Blood

You noticed something in the knife holders, there were seven knife placements and six knives. You thought ' Wait a minute. One of the knives is missing.' Max said, " Looks like someone must have grabbed the knives." He said, " I wonder where it is." You thought ' A knife huh?.'

* Bullet Six: A Knife

You heard the monitor got on, Monokuma appeared on the screen " Tick Tock Guests! It's time for the Hotel Trial." He added, " Please head to the Golden Elevator." The screen turns off, You thought ' Looks like the investigation is over.' Max said " Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?." You replied " Sure." Max asks " Do you trust me?." You said " Huh?." Max repeated, " Do you trust me?." You asked, " Why did you ask that?." Max said " I can't explain it yet. But, I just want to know." You thought ' Why is he acting weird?.' You said, " Well....not sure." Max said nothing, he sighed " Alright!." Max walks out of the kitchen " See you at the class trial." You thought ' What is up with Max? Is he hiding something from me?.'

At the Hotel Trial, Everyone was at their podium. Monokuma cleared this throat " Now then, Let's begin the Hotel Trial. During the Trial, You'll present some evidence and vote who did it." He added, " Vote correctly and the culprit gets punished." Monokuma's eyes turned red " But, if you vote for the wrong one. Everyone gets punished and the culprit gets to check out." John said, " Well, I guess we better pick the right one." Rick said " Let's start with the alibis. I doubt one of you had caused the blackout." Henry said, " I was in the dining room, eating a sandwich." Rick said " But, do you have an alibi?." Henry wiped his neck " Well, not really." John said " Wasn't Henry the one who warned us about the killer?." Henry nodded " Yes! I was being chased by them. I went upstairs to warn everyone." Ethan said " Are you telling the truth?." Henry tilted his head " Huh?." Ethan said, " You do know what happens if you lie?." He added " It'll be your fault to blame. All of us will be killed because of you." Henry shivered " B-But, I'm...telling the truth." John said " Ethan, cut it out. You're scaring him." Ethan smirked, " Oh sure, it's not like our lives are on the line." He looks at you " Right Y/N?." You felt an uneasy feeling, you thought ' I don't know why Ethan is acting like this. But, I can't let him distract me.'

 Max said, " Why don't we review the case?." John said, " Vanessa was killed around 5:20 pm." He added, " Which was 20 minutes within the blackout." Rick said, " Which means the culprit only had a few minutes before the lights came back." Kate asked, " So the killer must be someone who doesn't have an alibi."  Maria explained "Kate and I were hiding in the pool room." Henry nodded " That's right! Y/N and I found you after hearing Kate's scream." Kate blushes hard " H-Hey! I did not scream. If anyone gets in my way, they got a date with Mr. and Miss. Claws." John said, "I and Rick were fixing the fuse box."  Maria asked, " How was it?." John rubbed his neck " Well, it wasn't easy to fix." Donny said " Wasn't easy? What are you blabbing about?." Rick said " When we went to the dining room, the fuse box was damage. The lid of the fuse was open." Maria said, " How can someone damage the fuse to break the circuit?." You said, " I think I know."

Bullet One: Rick and John's Testify

You said, " John said the Fuse box was busted by a huge cut." John nodded " Yes, it looked like some sharp had cut through the box." You said, " Well, I think I know what happened." 

You said, " It was a knife." Henry said " Wait! Did you just said a knife?." Max said " That's right, it was missing from the kitchen. The culprit must have stabbed the box." Maria said " So the culprit was someone in the kitchen. Which leads people who were hiding." Max said, " Which means it leads to Maria, Donny, Kate, and me." You said " Rick had placed us into two teams. Me and Henry on the second floor and Him and John on the first floor." Kate said, " Hey Donny, You haven't said a thing since this morning." She yelled, " I bet you who the culprit is." Donny said " Shut it! I don't give a damn about who the culprit is." Max said, " Don't worry, we're not pointing fingers." Maria said " Moving on. Vanessa was found in the closet." She said, " I'm pretty sure there was something there." Henry said " Something there? What do you mean?." You thought ' Something from the closet? I think I know what she means.'

Bullet Four: Mop and Bucket

You asked, " You're talking about the cleaning supplies." Maria chuckled " Exactly." She said, " The Mop and bucket were stored in the ballroom's closet." Maria added, " However, the only thing we found was the late Vanessa." Henry said " I see! So the culprit must have hidden the mop and bucket." Kate said, " But what would a killer used a mop and bucket for?." 

Bullet Five: Bucket of Blood

You said, " The killer did use the cleaning supplies." You added, " The bucket was filled with blood." Kate said " B-blood?." She coughed out a hairball, Henry was disgusted " Ew! Don't do that here." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396 37 12
( You can See the Protag in the Cover- ) 21 Student's Wake Up in a Unknown Location. Confused, They Explore the Location that They're Currently Stuck...
86.6K 2.4K 25
Hey this is a danganronpa mastermind Byakuya AU. It is also a Naegami. It's hard to go into details about the AU because it kinda rewrites the story...
137K 8.1K 75
Welcome to Dangan Island, Where Love is a Disease And Forgetting is the only way for Peace **✿❀ ❀✿** "Three serums, one sacrifice.. what will you cho...
199K 6.6K 38
(Completed) Shuichi gets to replay the killing game and try to stop the murders, but he doesn't know how. The detective realizes the one person who c...