Oh My, BETTINA-SAMA!

By Miss_Tayen

I suddenly woke up in the body of a 6 year old child with the memories of my past life. However, upon looki... More

Oh God, what have you done?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 86

4.9K 322 115
By Miss_Tayen

"So how was it?  Betti-chan? "

The moment we stepped inside the car to go back home,  Okaasama asked me that question.

I pretend oblivious by what she meant by that and tilted my head.

"I wonder what Okaasama meant? "

I asked. Okaasama smiled sweetly and looked at me. She was seating in front while Otousama was driving.  Brent-chan and I was at the back.

"Your talk with the young Maxwell"

She asked trying to read my expression. I avoided her gaze and looked outsied through the window.

"Well, it was good.  Maxwell-sama's been my good friend and we just talk about normal stuffs"

I said trying to emphasize 'friend'.
Okaasama chuckled not affected by it.

(¬_¬)

Fine.

Tch.

"It's better to start as friends so you guys could know each other more~"

( ̄. ̄)

Unable to think of any nice words to say,  I choose to keep my silence as I look outside the window.

Okaasama is still Okaasama after all.

Interfering with my marriage and all.

No matter how hard I tried building a good relationship with them,  the fact that Okaasama was made like this, I cannot change it.

These people should have been just characters made by the author but I choose not to treat them as such.

I may be an idiot but a least I'm sensible.

Almost everyone's having a character detour but Okaasama's attitude of meddling with my marriage didnt change at all.

Ahh mouh.

******
After that night with the Maxwells,  and talk with Maxwell-sama,  I wasn't able to get a good night's sleep thinking about Maxwell-sama's words.

I can't understand why would he agree to it when he clearly likes Alice-sama.

And so,  I concluded that Maxwell-sama might be doing this for Alice-sama to realize what Maxwell-sama's role in her heart is. 

Maxwell-sama is retreating from Alice-sama in order for him to advance.

And that is by this engagement.

Though not yet official,  both family already had a verbal agreement and in no time,  the engagement will be made public.

I think, Maxwell-sama would try to use this opportunity to win Alice-sama's heart before the engagement's official announcement.

And by that,  he would do something to stop the engagement and will make it less embarassing for me so it won't hurt my pride and reputation.

As for how,  I don't have an idea.

Well

That is still my speculations and that happening is not yet certain.

I wanted to ask Maxwell-sama,  well to be honest,  I already did.  But he would answer me just 'You'll know it soon,  Betti-chi'or 'Leave it to me Betti-chi. Everything's under my control'and stuff.

Oi.

When did you became a capable character?

Aren't you originally docile?!

Where's my cute and docile Maxwell-sama go?!

What did you do to him???

Oi.

Don't break you character setting damnit!!

You think you're an ML?

mouh~

So unfair heh.

"Boss?  Are you alright? "

I was having this thoughts when Kurt beside me asked.

I looked at him and kept silent for a moment that he began frowning.

"Bosd? "

I snapped and took a deep breath.

"Oh my~ Apologies for my rudeness.  I am indeed, alright"

I answered forcing a smile out.

"Really? "

Kurt asked to make sure I was.  I chuckled amd nodded my head.

"For real"

"Oh. That's good then"

Kurt answered and went back ti what he's doing.

The teacher was still having his lesson and I looked at Kurt wjo was busy sketching some nonsense in his notes.

-_-||

How nice of you Kurt.

(╥╯﹏╰╥)

I wish I was you huhu.

Pretending to lessen to the lesson,  I kept my eyes on the board but my mind's been wandering around.

Ahhh.

I'm going crazyyyyyyyy

It's so hard for an idiot like me to overthink!!

Ahhhh..

I rolled my eyes but it landed on the cold persom sitting right next to me also.

Surprisingly, he was staring at me like I was the biggest idiot that ever existed

-_-#

What?!

Wanna fight?!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

"An idiot should listen to the teacher's lesson,  you know"

He said.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Why do you care?

I'm the idiot not you!

Will it affect you?!

Damn

You're discriminating the feelings of an idiot.

Wait.

I'm actually admitting I'm an idiot??

Ahhh

Idiot Bettina!!

╯﹏╰

Seeing me in the verge of crying,  Lomiere-sama chuckled and flicked my forehead.

Oi.

Why are you flicking my forehead?

Are we close!

"Stop overthinking idiot~"

Who's idiot?!

Who is!

You are the idiot!

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

Damn bird brain.

Ah mouh.

Why am I surrounded with these people??

o(╥﹏╥)o

*******

I was alone in the park skating to unwind since it's been a tiring month for me.

Mentally exhausting it is.

I don't feel like talking to someone right now so I decided to take the skate board and play in the park.

Luckily enough,  there's no people in this park for this park is located a little bit far away.  My chauffeur send me here personally.  I didn't hid the fact that I'm going her to play.

Already used with this characteristics of mine, my chauffeur didn't asked any question and I know he would not tell me to Okaasama for this.

I already did quite a lot of troublesome and absurd things within my chauffeur's range of presence and so far,  none of it reached Okaasama.

100 likes for that,  Chauffeur-san keke.

I was skating to my heart's content,  letting the wind slapped my face when a car's engine sounded from afar coming this way.

I stopped skating,  flipping the board and catched it as I watched the car came near.

It stopped near me and I tilted my head in curiosity.

The driver in black suit stepped out and went to open the car door.

While waiting for that person to appear completely, slowly my eyes widen that my board almost fell.

๏_๏

⊙_⊙

"Lomiere-sama?!?! "

He get off of the car with a smirk drawn all over his face.

I immediately took a step back and tried hiding the board behind me.

What..

Oi..

What the heck is he doing hereeeeeeeee?!?!!?!

********
Author's: Sorry for the late update hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
2K 34 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...
9.8K 247 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
294K 10.4K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...