Star Wars oneshots 2

By gbow1999

Part 2 to Star Wars Rebel oneshots More

Hunter
Zeb
Wolffe
Obi-wan
Kallus
Din Djarin
Anakin
Kanan
Cody
Din
Kallus
Fives
Rex
Echo
Obi-wan
Anakin
Cody
Zeb
Wolffe
Tech
Rex
Wolffe 2
Maul
Fives
Fisto
Obi-Wan
Rex
Cody
Kix
Obi-wan
Maul
Maul 2
Fives
Rex
Echo
Rex
Savage
Bad batch
Rex
Info
Crosshair
Tech
Thrawn
Tech
Rex
Kix
Fives
Wreaker
Rex
Hunter
Fives 2
Echo
Jesse
Kix
Wolffe
Fives
Crosshair
Jesse
501st and 212th
Kix
Maul
Echo and Fives
Rex
Savage
Hunter
Wolffe
Rex
Fives
Fox
Boba fett
Jango fett
Thrawn
Wolffe
Rex
Ventress
Ahsoka
Echo
Ventress
Bad batch
Lux Bonteri
Padmé
Rex
Zeb
Obi-wan
Kanan
Zeb
Hunter
Kix
Ahsoka
Cad Bane
Hunter
Lux Bonteri
Kix
Crosshair
Zeb
Bad batch
Rex
Gregor
Ahsoka
Rex
Embo
Bossk
Kallus
Obi-wan
Zeb
Kix
Mando
Boba fett
Shaak ti
Obi-wan
Rex
Ezra
Rex
Kit
Cody
Kanan
Thrawn
Ahsoka
Embo
Crosshair
Fives
Windu
Obi-wan
Bad batch
Tech
Hunter
Wreaker
Crosshair
Echo
Sabine
Hunter
Fenn Rau
Zeb
Crosshair
Kallus
Wolffe
Kallus part 2
Hunter
Zeb
Kanan
Rex
Tech
Ahsoka
Windu
Darth Maul
Windu
Wolffe
Rex
Thrawn
Hera
Fives
Rex
Zeb
Maul
Rex
Thrawn
Ezra
Anakin
Dooku
Thrawn
Kix
Cal Kestis
Ahsoka
Wolffe
Boba
Cal part 2
Eli Vanto
Thrawn
Obi-wan
Cal
Ahsoka
Thrawn 2
Obi-wan
Wolffe
Luke
Mando
Boba Fett
Kallus
Thrawn 3
Rex
Wolffe
Windu
Crosshair
Cody
Kallus
Rex
Ahsoka
Lux
Yogar Lyst
Info
Hunter
Kallus
Boba Fett
Ahsoka
Rex
Obi wan
Wolffe
Wrecker
Info

Bad Batch

4.6K 146 13
By gbow1999

I let out a laugh as I raced Wreaker to the ship.

"Looks like the General is gonna win again." Crosshair said as he leaned against the ship.

"Not fair! You had a head start!" Wreaker yelled as he chased after me.

"You're suppose to be the best clones! Yet I think Echo could even beat you!" I yelled back.

I let out a laugh and walked to the ship.

"Good job General." Crosshair said with a smirk.

"You know I hate that name." I said with a laugh.

"Whatever you say General." He said before he was called over by Tech.

I smiled softly and walked onto the ship.

"Hey Hunter, got any new orders?" I asked as I walked towards him.

I stopped as soon as he turned around.

"Hunter... what's wrong?"

He pulled his blasters out and I backed away. I watched as his hands shook and I held my breath.

"Freeze Jedi scum." He growled out.

"Hunter I don't know what's wrong with you but-"

He fired at me and I used my lightsaber to deflected it. I quickly turned and ran off of the ship. I jumped to the side and let out a gasp as Crosshair shoot me in the shoulder.

"Get her!" Crosshair yelled to Wreaker and Tech.

I fought through the pain and quickly blocked Tech's attacks and threw him into Wreaker.

"I don't want to hurt you!" I yelled as I pulled my sabers out.

"Kill that traitor!" Echo yelled as he shot at me.

I quickly blocked his blasts and hit him in the shoulder.

"I'm sorry! By I'm not dying today!" I yelled through tears as I used the force to throw them all back.

I quickly turned and ran as fast as I could. My heart stopped as I saw I was trapped in a dead end.

"No where to go, Jedi." Hunter said as he walked towards me.

Before they could get close a ship came out of no where and I quickly jumped onto it. It shot their ship's wing and then took off.

"Ahsoka?" I asked as I climbed in with her.

"I thought you could use a hand." She said as she sent me a smile.

"What's going on?"

"Order 66." Rex said softly.

"What?"

"It's an order... to kill all Jedi." Rex explained.

He told me about the chips and I felt tears stream down my face. The Bad Batch was my family, and now they wanted me dead... and I could do nothing to protect them.

Few years later

As soon as I saw them I felt tears stream down my face. They were with the Empire. Their best soldiers and Jedi hunters. I knew it would of been to good to be true for them to have lived a happy life away from violence... it wasn't in their programming.

"Great we have the bad batch onto us." Kanan said with a groan.

"Bad Batch?" Ezra asked with a frown.

"They are a elite squad of clones with special abilities.... they have never lost a fight." Rex explained.

"So... we are dead?"

"I need air." I said as I turned and left the Ghost.

I let out a sigh as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You alright?" A gentle voice asked.

"No.... Rex they use to be my family and now... they want me dead... and it hurts... it hurts so much." I said through tears.

"I'm sorry." He said as he gently wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into a hug.

"I just want to save them." I whispered.

A week later

When Kanan and Ezra contacted us saying the Bad Batch has then and would only give them back if I came... I couldn't breath. I had hoped that they wouldn't of found out about me, but knowing Hunter he could smell that I was with them.

As soon as I arrived I saw Crosshair waiting for me.

I walked up to him and took my lightsaber off my belt and threw it to the ground.

"Let them go." I ordered.

"You're not in much position to being ordering us around... General." Crosshair said with a frown.

I kept my hands to my side and held back tears. I wanted to cry for them... I wanted to scream and beg for them to come back, but I knew it would do nothing.

"How's the shoulder?" Crosshair asked as he looked me over.

"Big ugly scar.... almost lost it to nerve damage." I said softly.

He looked away and a frown appeared on my face. I had expected a smirk or even a laugh... I hadn't expected to cense..... sadness?

"So where are the others?" I asked as I tried to push it away.

"With your family." He growled out.

"They aren't my family..... Palpatine stole my family." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked and I let out a sigh.

"If you guys are going to kill me... then kill me.... but please don't hurt Kanan and Ezra... they are innocent."

"The Empire wouldn't see them that way."

"The Empire is wrong."

"You would be against them.... hell you were against the republic."

"And the separatist."

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"We never did know why you stayed. You hated the war."

"You know I was planning on leaving.... then I met a group of clones.... and I foolishly fell in love with those idiots." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked and I felt tears stream down my face.

"They became my family... became my whole reason to fight... even though one of them was a loud mouth, one always repeated everything I said, one always acted smarter then everyone in the room, another always used his cense of smell to tell if I was sad.... and then the last one shot me in the arm. Not to mention they are probably going to kill me." I said with a laugh.

I shook my head and felt the tears start to fall harder.

"And you know what.... I'm okay with it... because if there was anyone who I would want to kill me.... it would be my boys." I said as I sent him a gentle smile.

"(Y/n)..." he whispered softly.

"Oh.... so now you're going to call me by my name.... you always were an ass-"

I was cut off by him pulling me to his chest and hugging me tightly.

Even though I knew I would probably be killed, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. I let out a sob as he held onto me tightly.

"No one is gonna kill you... I swear it." He whispered in my ear.

After I calmed down he sent me a smile and pulled away.

"What do you mean-"

"We don't have our chips in... Tech learned about them and took them out. We have been looking for you since then... to apologize for betraying you."

"You all didn't betray me... I betrayed you."

"Yea You did start a new crew... Reg and Wreaker were a little sour about that." He said with a chuckle.

I shook my head and sent him a smile. We soon made it to the crew and I let out a laugh as I saw Kanan and Tech playing poker.

"Kanan, you are going to lose all of your credits." I said as I shook my head.

"General." Hunter said softly.

"Sarge... you're not gonna shoot at me again are you?" I asked with a smirk.

He shook his head and sent me a smile as he walked up and hugged me.

"We got our girl back!" Wreaker exclaimed as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Hey! Don't you squeeze her to death! We all want at least one hug!" Echo yelped from beside Ezra.

He put me down and I turned and sent Crosshair a smile.

"It's good to be back." I said softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 131 27
*I do not own any Star Wars characters or the Star Wars storyline, I own my stories and I used a collage app for the cover* The book we've all been w...
50.5K 1.1K 23
Some Star Wars Rebels Oneshots. :)
23.3K 624 46
Ella is a mandalorian Jedi trying to find her way through this new galaxy after order 66 and she happens to bump into her favourite clones. who knows...
7.7K 203 15
Oneshots revolving around the members of the Bad Batch.