A Thug's Blessing

By ire_goldie

Everyone's past finds their future. More

Nice To Meet You
Gettin' It
Night Out
Meals & Deals
All For Blu
Two For One
Tattooed Heart
Plus One
Welcome To My House
Look What You Made Me Do
Laying Down The Law
Wrong Kid
In The Arms Of The One Who Loves You
Mama Knows Love
Family Ties
Again
Paranoia
You Bring Out The Best In Me
I Forgive You, Again
Emotions
Bad Side
Ten Little Fingers, Ten Little Toes
Need You Bad
Schemes
I'll Kill You
Issa Party
Heal Me
Sky Cry
Blue Lives
For The Love Of Blu
Harm's Way
Oh Baby
23 Candles
Closer To The Truth
Feeling Blu

For You

5K 230 18
By ire_goldie

Blessen
I rushed over to him with tears in my eyes and gave him the warmest hug. We had so much to tell each other but now wasn't the time. With all the bullshit and petty shit going on, even thinking that he would be out of my life scared me  so I knew that what we share was far from over.

We held each other for what felt like forever until we pulled away but we still had a hold on each other. I examined his bruised up face and grew angry as he winced. His left eye was purple and blue and the whole right side of his face was swollen.

"Their going to pay for what they did to you." I spoke with venom. I was tired of all the shit that was going on in the world but I never really spoke on it because our voices don't matter to them, it's sad but it's true. Now I realized being silent wasn't helping either.

"Leave it alone, B." He shrugged before going over to Carter and Onyx who had accompanied me with getting Banks out of jail.

"How are you feeling sis?" Onyx asked soon walking over to me taking me from my thoughts.

"I'm good." I smiled slightly.

"You sure?" She asked rubbing my shoulder as I nodded watching as Banks looked over at me before getting back into his deep conversation with Carter.

"I'm fine. I'm just ready to get back to my baby." I said. I was happy that Banks was free despite the fucked up things he went through tonight. I was happy to be there for him but I'm not sure if we needed to cross that line again right now. For now, we needed to find peace with this situation because I am beyond tired of all the craziness.

"We're going to bring Banks to get his car then we'll be home." She said as I nodded. I slipped out of the police station before hopping into my car and making my way to Ayden's new apartment. As for Ayden and I, we've been doing really good with coparenting Blu. I can finally say we're on the right track but I hope we can stay in this place.

It took me about ten minutes to make it and as soon as I pulled up Blu ran out with Ayden hot on her trail.

"Mommy! I miss you this much!" She yelled dramatically with her arms opened wide. As soon as she got close to me we shared a hug.

"Mommy missed her Nu too." I cooed as I ran my fingers through her straightened hair. Ayden had taken her to get her hair done since she would be starting preschool this week. This was her first time ever getting her hair pressed and I loved it and the way she pranced around I could tell that she loved it too.

"Her hair looks nice right?" Ayden asked as I stood up and nodded.

"I love it tell your mom I said thank you. It looks so full and healthy."

"I will. I have her backpack and another pair of shoes for school in her bag. Is it okay if I come to see her off for her first day of school in the morning?" He asked nervously.

"That's fine by me. Of course she'd want you to be there for her first day. I'll need the support because I will cry my eyes out." I spoke already thinking about tomorrow. My baby was just growing right before my eyes and the first day of school was quickly approaching and I'm not sure if I'm truly ready meanwhile Blu was so excited which made me feel even worse. I want her to be my baby forever and as she grows she doesn't need me as much. I don't know if I'm being overdramatic but her going off to school was scaring the hell out of me.

"I'll be there."

"Thanks Ayden. I really appreciate how far we've come and how much you do for Blu." I spoke sincerely as he smiled. I'm truly happy with the space that Ayden and I are in.

"I appreciate it too daddy." She hugged his legs as I laughed. He bent down and kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes truly taking in the moment. For a three year old she had so much life and appreciated the little things that we take for granted. My little blessing.

"Blu what did I tell you about being in my business?"

"Don't do thattttt."

"Exactly and you still be in my mix."

"Be good, B. Daddy will see you tomorrow."

"Okay! Come on mama let's go!" She grabbed my hand as we rushed to my Range Rover. I ran along with her laughing like a big kid.

I picked her up and strapped her in her seat as she grabbed my face.

"You look pretty mommy."

"Thanks Blu baby." I smiled before kissing her cheek.

We listened to the clean version of Saweetie on  our way home per Blu's request. Blu was definitely feeling herself as she whipped her head back and forth while enjoying the tunes.

We soon pulled up home and I noticed that Banks' car was outside but I didn't mind it. Even though we aren't together, I'm happy he's around considering everything that has happened.

I looked up as the porch lights came on and he rushed out. As soon as Blu noticed him she squealed and fought to unstrap herself but he opened her side of the door and helped her out. I got out after them and smiled at their interaction. Blu grabbed his face and questioned him about his new bruises. She truly loves Banks and is honestly concerned about him.

"I'm fine mama." He said as she looked over his face once again before laying her head in the crook of his neck.

I gathered my thoughts before following behind them into the kitchen.

"What are y'all eating?" I asked Onyx and Carter as they devoured some food that smelled really familiar.

"Your leftovers." Carter said with a mouth full of salmon as I laughed. I cooked spinach pasta, salmon, and grilled asparagus wrapped in bacon last night but since I was alone it almost all went to waste. Leave up to Onyx, Carter, Banks, and Blu to finish it off for me.

"Sooo good sis." Onyx added.

"I know." I said watching as Blu shared a plate with Banks. I knew she wasn't hungry because she ate before I picked her up from her dad. I could tell that she just wanted to be in the presence of Banks as she nibbled on the food.

"Blu, come on. I have to get you ready for bed." I said before letting out a yawn that caught everyone's attention. I seemingly was getting back to better health but sleeping  most of the day  was something that wouldn't go away.

"But mommy I want to stay with Banks." She pouted. It was seven o'clock and I wanted her to be in bed at least for eight. I still can't believe that my baby is starting preschool tomorrow.

"After she eats I'll get her ready for bed, B." Onyx offered as I smiled.

"For eight sis. No later Blu."

"Okay mommy." Blu said as Banks watched my every move. I ignored him and marched upstairs into my room with sleep being the first thing on my mind.
___________________
Banks

"You ready for your first day tomorrow?" I asked Blu as I tucked her in. Onyx had her ready for bed a little before eight and she insisted on me tucking her in. I plan on leaving once she's in bed but my mind kept going back to Blessen. I needed to make things right with her tonight. I can't go another day without my baby especially with all the shit I've gotten myself into. She is my only happy place and I needed some sort of happiness because at this point I'm losing myself.

"Yes! Mommy is sad though. She is scared that I'm growing up but she'll always be my mommy and I'll always be her Blu baby." She said as I smiled.

"You're becoming a big girl and it's a little scary for her but she'll get used of it just like you will." I told her as she nodded. "You have the best mom Blu. You have to let her know that sometimes. You're really a lucky kid."

The most attractive thing about Blessen to me is how great of a mom she is. Everything revolved around Blu for her and I admire that. The parent she is to Blu is exactly the parent I hoped to be to Kairi and it's the same thing that has drawn us closer. The relationship that Blessen and Blu share is beautiful.

"You're lucky to have her too." She said before yawning as I smiled from ear to ear.

"The luckiest man alive."

"I'm happy you're home. I missed you sooo much. Mommy too. All she does is sleep and eat and sometimes I have to go sleep in the bed with her when she cries. I hateeeee when she cries."

"How often does she do that?"

"Every night but since you're here you can hold her instead of me." She suggested. Blu knew exactly what she was doing but I didn't tell her that I was on to her plan because I need Blessen just as much as she needs me.

"It's time for you to go to sleep mama." I smiled while adjusting her covers over her body.

"Okay. Goodnight. I love you."

"Goodnight mama. I love you too." I said as I kissed her forehead. I watched as she turned to her side and snuggled into her pillow before I left leaving a slight crack in the door.

I snuck off to Blessen's room and I walked in hearing the shower running I strip off my clothes and quietly made my way into the bathroom. I watched for awhile as she stripped the conditioner with her hair with the steaming water that escaped the shower head.

I slowly slid the shower back. I thought I was awfully quiet but Blessen was looking dead at me with the sexiest face on.

"Banks, d——" She started as I cut her off with a kiss. She protested a little before kissing me back. "Banks stop. This will only complicate things."

"You. Stop." I said facing her against the wall. She was talking just above a whisper so I know she wanted this more than me.

I entered her wetness slowly as she arched her back a little. She moaned so sweetly as I softly placed kisses on her neck as I entered in and out of her slow but steady. I felt right at home. We fit each other's bodies so perfectly.

"I missed you mama." I whispered in her ear before grabbing her face as we shared a sloppy kiss.

"I missed you too da." She moaned.

"You feel so good." I said before digging my nails into her waist as I picked up my pace causing her to cry out. I placed my mouth on her own trying to quiet her but mama was going crazy at this point. She enjoyed what I was doing to her as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Blessen had to be the best partner I ever had. It was more than just sex with her. We share a connection. We share love and that made sex ten times more enjoyable not to mention how tight, wet, and warm she always is. It is definitely a blessing to find everything you want in one person. It was rare to find someone you could talk to, vibe with, and have crazy sex with all in one. She is truly my blessing.

"I love you so much." She cried as I held onto her. Our bodies kept slamming into each other. "Baby I can't take it! I'm about to c-cummm!"

"Hold it!" I demanded while slapping her ass. I felt my climax coming and I wanted us to reach it together.

"Baby, I can't! Oh my God!" She yelled out as I held onto her body. Her legs were shaking and I could tell they would give out on her at any minute.

"Cum for me mama!" I called out while clenching my teeth as we let go at the same time.

We stood their for awhile letting the water rain down on our bodies as we stood in the shower catching our breaths.

"Banks, can you wash me? I'm tired." She pouted as I pushed her wet hair out of her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Yeah mama." I nodded before placing her body wash on a sponge and washing her body down. When I was done, she hopped out and began to take care of my own hygiene. I watched her through the glass door of the shower as she slipped on her panties and an oversized tee before moisturizing her body, brushing her teeth, and doing her skin care routine. She looked so beautiful with exhaustion apparent in her face. I snapped out of my thoughts as she exited the bathroom.

I hopped out of the shower, dried off and opened a drawer that held some of my personal items before sliding on a pair of boxers. I finished the rest of my hygiene before cleaning up a little in the bathroom before cutting the lights off.

I walked into Blessen's room and laughed a little hearing her light snores. I hopped into bed with her and pulled her into me.

"I love you, B."

"I love you too." She said turning over and facing me. She stared into my eyes briefly before going back to sleep. I kissed her forehead and soon drifted into my own deep sleep.

I got my Blessen back.
____________________
Blessen in MM
Sooo sorry for the wait! I've been having a bit of a writer's block and I still kind of do but I also kind of know the direction I want to go with this story. Let me know anything you would like to see for the chapters to come!
Thanks to everyone who has still been supporting me and encouraging me to update! I appreciate you all 😩🤎
Love, ire_goldie👸🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.1K 33
Book 3 They're back............
363 40 9
"𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—‡π—ˆ 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗅𝖾𝗍'π—Œ 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗒..."
3.2K 173 35
read to find out ✨
145K 5.3K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..