The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York

11.1K 348 49
By PhoenixGarden

2nd Person POV

You flew around Stark tower, multiple Chitauri on your tail as you circled the building, slowly getting higher and higher. As soon as you reached the top you suddenly stopped, causing all the aliens to fly straight past you, giving you the opportunity to beam them down with energy. These things are snowflakes on their own. You thought before looking over at an approaching leviathan about 800 yards away.

"That's the one I want." You said aloud, taking off towards it. The creature saw you, beginning to fly directly towards you. Come to papa. You inwardly thought with a grin. You both got closer and closer, to the point you could see the saliva in the creature's mouth. You were just a few feet away from the leviathan's open jaws when you swerved to the left, extending the claws on your right hand and dragging them through the creature's bare skin. It wasn't enough to kill it, but certainly wounded it for the moment.

You floated still for a moment, watching the leviathan lose altitude with groans of pain. If it hit the ground there was a good chance it would just cause more casualties. You slowly raised a hand to your communicator. "Say, Hulk, you don't think you could hit this bastard back up in the air, do ya?" You asked with a small smile. You got your answer as you heard a roar from near the leviathan. You flew back towards the leviathan, seeing a green blur slam into the creature, sending it flying upwards.

"Thank you." You said politely, retrieving your sword and letting your energy overtake the blade. You propelled yourself forwards, the leviathan now in a vertical position. You slammed the sword straight through the creature's head and skull. Flipping your body vertically and propelling yourself downwards, slashing through the body completely, top to bottom.

You flew down to the ground, admiring your work before your eyes started to widen. It was falling back down again. "Oh shit." You mumbled before trying to think of a plan. The leviathan flipped over onto it's top as it began falling down to earth. "Uh.. someone... help?" You said into your comms with a nervous laugh.

Suddenly lightning began hitting the creature, forcing it up and back through the portal it came from. You looked over to a building, seeing Thor stood there looking in your direction.

"You should be more careful, my friend." Thor said, making you roll your eyes. Whether he knew it was an accident or not, you despised being told to 'be careful' as it sounded belittling.

"Yeah, yeah." You said, taking off from the ground again.

"Any chance someone wants to get these guys off my ass?" Tony called out. There was a group of around 15 Chitauri chasing him through the streets. You sighed, tilting your body and taking off towards him.

"Always need help, don't you, Starker?" You rumbled, following behind the Chitauri that we're after him. They hadn't noticed you yet, which meant you had the element of surprise. You began focusing more energy to your sword, holding it to your left as you prepared to swing. "Stark, when I give the word you need to hit the brakes." You focused your eyes so you could see where he was, just ahead of the Chitauri.

"Will do." He stated, looking over his shoulder and seeing you beginning to glow. "Is that normal?"

"No clue, but I'm gonna wing it." You responded, before finally seizing the opportunity. There was a real low chance you were gonna be able to pull this off, but you wanted to show off. "Okay, hit it!" You shouted. As soon as Tony stopped, both you and the Chitauri rushed ahead. You swiped your sword horizontally, releasing a blast of energy that disintegrated each and every lizard bastard in the way.

You turned around and flew back to Tony, seeing him just watching you. "What?" You asked in a confused tone. You didn't know if you'd done something wrong or if he had a brain malfunction.

"That is one scary power." He mumbled, shaking his head clear. It was obvious that your destructive capabilities had caught him by surprise, after all you barely used your energy powers until now. "It's odd, when I was told you shapeshift, I expected that's what you'd be doing, yet you're out here massacring innocent aliens."

You narrowed your eyes at him. There was the Tony you had gotten to know. "First of all, those things are definitely not innocent. Second of all, what the fuck do you expect me to do by turning into a wolf here? I can't hold weapons and I'm fighting enemies in the air, I'm pretty sure win gonna have trouble if I shapeshift." You finished with a face palm. Either he was stupid or he was mega stupid. You were gonna choose option 3; incredibly stupid.

Tony raised his hands in defence, floating away from you slightly. "I'm just saying! Some of us like animals. Maybe these things would stop and watch you like at the zoo." He said, making motions with his hands. You were ever so close to attacking him, but decided it would be less hassle to go murder some more Chitauri.

Flying through the air, you returned to the place you were all gathered at, finding Cap and Nat talking while a mass of Chitauri approached a hundred yards or so away.

You dove downwards, focusing a ball of energy into your hand before tossing it at the ground near the Chitauri. The energy instantly exploded and sent all of the aliens scattering through the air at high speeds.

"Y/N." Cap said from the ground. You turned around and landed on the ground next to him and Natasha. They both had surprised looks on their face, looking at the group of Chitauri that we're now littered around, dead.

"Fancy meeting you here. You on vacation?" You joked, a smile tugging at your lips and Steve's.

"We need to shut down that portal or else these things are gonna keep coming." Steve said, shaking his head and glancing up at the rift in the sky.

There was a group of approaching flyer Chitauri that caught your attention. You were about to go after them but Natasha tapped your on the shoulder. "Think you can get me on one of them?" She asked, looking at them as they flew overhead.

"That's a real stupid move. I like it." You said. You placed a hand on her shoulder as you stared at the different Chitauri passing by, opening a portal in front of Nat and waiting for a good moment. "Just remember, when you exit the portal you're gonna be facing that way." You motioned in the direction the the aliens we're going. You checked one more time before opening the second portal. "You sure about this?"

"Of course. It's gonna be fun." She said, preparing to go through the portal. You opened the second one just in front of a Chitauri that would go under it.

"Happy trails!" You said, pushing her through the portal at the exact moment that would put the Chitauri below her.

You watched as she grabbed onto the back of the bike, taking off with the Chitauri on it. You looked back to Steve who was watching her leave. "Think she'll be okay?" He asked, a small grin still in his face.

"Only time will tell." You responded with a laugh. Steve suddenly grabbed the back of your head and forced you into a ducking position. Just seconds later a shot flew through the spot your head was in before. You looked up to see more Chitauri advancing towards you both. "Thanks." You looked at him before charging back into the battle.

Cap was in a bank rescuing civilians, Thor and Hulk were taking down a leviathan, Tony was also dealing with a leviathan, Natasha was shooting down Chitauri on one of their own vehicles, Clint was shooting down Chitauri with his bow, and you were sat behind Clint watching him. Needless to say, you thought you were doing the most work.

"So, you come here often?" You asked, tilting your head as Clint turned to you, shooting down another bike without looking. Either he had eyes in the back of his head, or he was pulling all the archer cliches.

"Shouldn't you be helping?" He asked, looking at you with a confused face. He wasn't sure if you were actually gonna help or just sit there talking to him like they were on vacation. You weren't sure if he was gonna get back to shooting or just keep staring.

"I'm waiting." You replied, sitting patiently and watching different Chitauri flying by. Clint now looked even more confused, turning to face you fully.

"Waiting for what?" He questioned, shooting another ship down without looking. You had to admit, he was damn good with that bow and arrow.

"An opportunity." You clarified, seeing him now look the most confused he could possibly get. How you enjoyed messing with everyone. Even in a situation like this, you thought it was fairly nice to have some comedy to lighten the mood. Clint like he was about to say something, but was cut off as both your comms went off.

"Clint!" Nat called. You looked to your side, seeing her being chased by the guy you had hit across the city earlier. Of course that horned asshole got back up. You saw him get on the Chitauri's bike, but expected him to run away.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked, watching her narrowly dodging lethal blasts from Loki.

"Little help." Natasha said, turning and beginning to fly towards you both. You looked to see Clint drawing an arrow and aiming? Then looked back at Nat and Loki. This is seriously happening.

"Clint, get him off the bike and I'll deal with him." You said, stepping towards the edge of the building and kneeling down to focus your gaze.

"Got him." Clint said with a smirk, aiming at Loki as he turned to the right, following Natasha. Clint waited for a couple seconds, then released the arrow. You watched as it flew through the air, directly at Loki. Not a bad sh-. You cut yourself off mentally as you watched Loki catch the arrow. Looking at the item with a smug expression, then looking over at you both.

Boom

Apparently the arrow had been explosive. Well the arrow was definitely explosive, as the bike blew up, sending Loki flying away, and onto the exterior of Stark Tower.

"My turn." You stated, taking off in a burst of energy, slightly pushing Clint back. Finally, unfinished business would be resolved.

Loki looked up just in time to see your knees slam into him, knocking him through the glass of the tower and inside where he slammed into the to of the fireplace. You flew after him, landing on the floor and beginning to approach, drawing you sword.

You began sprinting towards him as he got to his feet, sword ready to slash at him.

"Enough!" He shouted, catching you by surprise and making you pause. Did I finally break him? You thought, stabbing your weapon into the ground and resting on it. "You are, all of you, beneath me!" The raven haired god continued. He stared at you, venom in his voice. "I am a god, you animalistic child. And I will not be bullied by-"

You got real sick of his rant real fucking quick. You thrusted your hand forwards, throwing the god into the fireplace again with your powers, then slamming him down to the ground, then up to the roof, then down to the ground, then into the fireplace again, then finally pulling him towards you and grabbing the back of his hair in your right hand. Throwing him down with as much force as you could muster, slamming him into his head, neck and back, creating a small crater around him.

You let out deep breaths, closing your eyes and sighing. It felt so good to finally let out your anger like that. You began walking away, back to the broken window. Looking back slightly and giving him your final words for the moment. "'I'm a god' my ass." You then jumped from the window, hearing a quiet whimper as you took off again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
19.7K 385 17
My name is Isabella Lola Rey Barton, but I wasn't always a Barton. When I was 9 I was taken away from my biological father when he was kidnapped on a...
168K 4.8K 21
What happens when you give a fourteen year old boy wolf like abilities in New York City, a city well know for their superheroes? A very controversia...