The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying

12.9K 395 24
By PhoenixGarden

3rd Person POV

"Hill!" Fury called out into his communicator from beside you, wanting to know what the hell just happened, same as everyone else including you.

"External detonation. Number 3 engine is down." Maria responded before checking the engine's status with a few other agents. You gave him a questioning look and he repeated the statement to you.

"How does an engine just 'go down'?" You questioned, looking at Fury with a confused face. You weren't exactly sure what your move was just yet, but your best bet was to either follow Tony and Steve or go down to the bridge.

"Somebody's got to get outside and patch that engine." Hill added over the comms.

Fury turned to you after hearing the statement through the communicator. "You think you can do that, kid?" He asked, looking at you with an almost approving expression.

"Do what? I don't have a communicator like you guys. Said you have to be 21+ to own one." You said in a joking voice. It was a good question though; why hadn't they given you a communicator yet?

Fury put a hand in his pocket, taking an item and holding it out to you. "Here." He said, passing the extra communicator to you, which you placed on your ear. "Stark, you need to get that engine running again. L/N will be over to help, too." He said, pressing his comms.

"On it." Tony responded.

You immediately blinked out onto the top of the Helicarrier, noticing a squad of people exiting a quinjet but you decided it wasn't an issue for now. You looked around to to figure out which direction the engine was, then blinked over to it, standing just a few meters away from a smoke cloud created by a fire.

"Hey, Permanent Starker, I'm here." You said. It was hard to see very well because of the smoke, but you put up with it.

"Alright. Let's see what we've got, Princess." He responded, flying around towards the side of the engine.

"Stark, I'm here too." Cap said, walking out along a metal walkway, leading to the now open part of the Helicarrier next to the engine. Great, ice block is back to help. You thought.

Tony began scanning the engine to figure out the issue, finding lodged debris in the turbine. He moved a piece of metal before turning to Steve. "I need you go get to that control panel and tell me which relays are in overload position." He said before flying a little further across and making his way into the engine. "Kid, I need you to clear the debris in the turbine, can you do that?" He called to you.

"I can give it a shot." You responded, turning to it eyes to the turbine and blinking into the air above it and spotting the debris. You let gravity do the rest, falling and kicking the debris down and away before blinking on top of one of the rotors.

You looked to your side, seeing Tony blast his way through a wall and into the engine, same as you.

"Okay, the relays are intact. What's our next move?" Steve asked.

"Even with the rotors cleared this thing won't re-engage without a jump." Tony stated, looking over at you on top of the rotor. "Kid, we're gonna have to push this thing." He said, eliciting a nod from you.

Steve immediately got back on his comms. "Are you crazy? If that thing reaches speed, you'll both be shredded." He said in a worried tone. You weren't sure if he was worried about you, Tony or both.

"See that red lever?" Tony asked, causing Steve to look around the area until he found it. "It will slow the rotors down long enough for us to escape. Stand by it and wait for my call." He finished.

Tony began to fly down to the rotor, motioning for you to do the same, which you did using energy at your feet again.

"This thing's gonna be tough. You sure you can do it?" He asked, looking at you as he placed his hands on the side of the rotor. It sounded like a dumbass question so you treated it as a dumbass question.

"Who's the one with enhanced strength?" You asked, narrowing your eyes slightly as you joined him. "3, 2, 1," You began counting down. "Hit it!"

You both began to push, the rotor staying still for a few seconds before slowly moving.

"You guys might wanna hurry things up." Steve said, shooting at the intruders in the hall who were disguised in S.H.I.E.L.D garments.

"Working on it." Tony said with a grunt, the rotor speeding up just a tiny bit more.

Suddenly the Helicarrier began dropping lower and lower, catching you by surprise. "What the hell is happening?" You asked, straining to push the metal.

"Stark, L/N they got engine one, were losing altitude." Fury said over the comms.

"As if this couldn't get any worse." You mumbled, before pushing harder, propelling more energy from your feet and forcing the turbine to move faster. Tony looked over at you and copied, his thrusters working harder.

The rotors began picking up speed as the two of you gave it all you had, the engine finally starting to move quickly.

"Stark! Still losing altitude!" You stated as you could see the ship beginning to tilt and fall. Tony looked at you for a second, nodding before putting even more energy into his thrusters. Yelling as he strained to get the engine running again.

You looked over to see the Helicarrier beginning to regain altitude, tilting back to a flat surface. "Cap, hit the lever." Tony called out.

"Need a minute!" Steve replied. You furrowed you're brows as you heard the statement. Whatever the fuck he was busy doing, he needed to finish it now.

You began to feel the rotor moving faster than yourself. "Now would do great!" You stated. In just a split second the rotor overtook you both, beginning to take off in front of you.

Tony slid back against the other part of the rotor, you still flying just slightly ahead. "Kid, you need to get out of here. My suit will take most of the damage for me, but if you get trapped you'll be grinded up like powder." Tony said, starting to slip under the metal.

"Not happening!" You flew to Tony, grabbing his hand just a second before he went under, blinking out of the engine and to where Steve was.

Tony's thrusters activated and he tackled the last guy in the nearby hallway, while you landed on the metal walkway, seeing Steve hanging onto the ship by a cord. You quickly grabbed his hand and blinked to the hallway with him.

You both fell down, all of you taking deep breaths, trying to make sense of what the hell just happened. "Rogers, I swear to god." Tony mumbled, rolling onto his back.

"Be lucky that I choose not to kick your ass." You said, staring at Steve with narrowed eyes. You saw a sorry look on his face which made you slightly regret your words, after all it wasn't exactly his fault he was being shot at.

Suddenly it was like a wave of depression came over the area, you started feeling sad all of a sudden and you weren't sure why.

"Agent Coulson is down. The prisoner escaped." Fury said over the comms, a quiet and almost sad tone in his voice.

You stared at a wall, not happy with the news at all. We lost- we lost Loki? And Phil? You mentally thought. Maybe you should've just gone after Loki instead of the engine, Stark probably could've done it himself. You hated to admit it but you had taken a liking to Coulson. You put your head in your hands for a moment, slowly bringing them down your face before beginning to walk to the bridge.

You, Steve and Tony were all sat down at the table again, glum looks on your face as Fury pulled out cards. "These were in Coulson's pocket." He stated, looking at them before approaching the table. "Guess he never did get them signed." He said, throwing them onto the table, towards Steve. There was what looked to be blood on them, which made you cringe inside, and let out a frustrated breath on the outside.

Fury took a quick breath before continuing. "We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, the location of the Cube, Banner, Thor..." He said quietly. "I got nothing for you. I lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming." Fury then began talking about how they did plan on making weapons with the Tesseract, then about the Avengers Initiative.

"There was an idea, Stark knows this, called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could." He said, going quiet for a few seconds before finishing. "Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. In heroes."

You let out a deep exhale before sitting forward. "Phil Coulson died because of Loki. This isn't a game anymore, this isn't a joke." You began, seeing Fury turn to you. "This is war..." You finished, closing your eyes and breathing quietly.

Steve looked at you sympathetically, Tony looking off in the distance, standing up and walking a few feet away.

"New York." You stated, keeping your eyes closed and resting your jaw in your hands. Everyone looked at you with confused expressions, so you clarified. "Loki's going to attack New York, he told me."

"Are you sure?" Fury quizzed, looking at you, hoping you were right, yet hoping you were wrong. You nodded in response and he sighed, turning around.

You took a breath before standing up and walking away.

Steve and Tony watched you leave, repeating everything in their heads.

Fury's POV

"The kid seems to have been through a lot." Stark said quietly, returning to his seat and looking in the direction Y/N had gone. I hadn't informed anyone of who exactly Y/N was, only told them he would be here and if his alias.

"Did he tell you about his past?" I questioned, eliciting a nod from Rogers and a head shake from Stark.

"He gave me the basics." Rogers stated, looking over at me for more information, Stark doing the same thing. I sighed and decided it was time to give them all the information.

"Just under 2 years ago on November 7th, there was a break in at one of our S.H.I.E.L.D facilities. The intruder was a HYDRA operative, a super soldier with the ability to shapeshift." I began, seeing the two men understand what I was getting at. "A 15 year old wielding a sword, walking through our soldiers like a knife sliding through butter. We didn't know it at the time, but he was after the Tesseract."

"The Tesseract? How many men did you have defending it?" Stark questioned, I stopped the run through for a moment, answering his question.

"70 armed soldiers, not one of them landed a shot." I stated. The two showed amazed faces as they heard the fact. "Once he blew through the doors, he tried to take the Cube. But when he came into contact with it, the Tesseract's energy somehow severed HYDRA's control. Every thought before and during HYDRA came rushing to the young boy. 5 years of torment hitting him at once." The whole concept was fucked up. Taking a child to be experimented on.

"5 years? You're telling me he was taken and controller by HYDRA at the age of 10?!" Steve asked none too calmly. It was clear that he felt bad for the kid, but to do so this quickly was surprising.

"They broke into his home, kidnapped him, then killed his parents. Even now I'm not sure if he knows that. For the past 2 years he's been hunting down and killing every HYDRA agent he could get his hands on." I continued. Tony shook his head as he listened.

"You didn't catch him after he touched the space box?" He asked, pointing a finger at me, making me narrow my good eye.

"When reinforcements got to the Tesseract, the boy had disappeared. Our best guess is he teleported- or 'blinked' as he calls it. He might be our best bet at defeating Loki. The power of the Tesseract is inside him, the Cube can't defend against itself." The kid had been through a lot, but he was certainly a fighter. "You know, once this Loki situation has blown away, you might want to help him with finding HYDRA. There's a good chance they're still out there experimenting on innocent people."

The two gave small nods before departing, leaving me to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 385 17
My name is Isabella Lola Rey Barton, but I wasn't always a Barton. When I was 9 I was taken away from my biological father when he was kidnapped on a...
145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...
101K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
269K 8.3K 33
Peter Parker was only young when his parents died. When he turned 7 he gets bitten by a spider, but not any normal spider... a radioactive spider. Th...