Filter {LISKOOK & JIROSÉ}

By lavsugacookie

What happens when the Platinum Music artist, Grammy's winner, The mighty Jeon Jungkook gets to know that the... More

Featuring......
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34

CHAPTER-4

2.4K 99 17
By lavsugacookie

Jungkook reached his home by 12am, in Jaehyun's car. He went inside his house having a certain doll-like woman's face in his head. When he went in, he saw his sister watching TV.

Rosie was inside a blanket and her head was on her knees so he thought that she might be watching a horror movie.

"What movie are you watching Chae?" He asked but she didn't answer. He went in front of the TV and a news channel was up.

"Huh? Why are you so scared? That is just a news channel." He said, disappointment dripping off of his tone.

"Kook, this news is more horrendous than ghosts. C'mon sit with me."

"You are so weird." He sat beside her on their King-sized couch.

🎤

{NEWS REPORTER} BBC KOREA
BREAKING NEWS! The UNICEF EDU., the UN committee committed to the Global Education affairs has passed a new law. On the morning of 5 August, 2020 the Executive Director of UNICEF spoke on the platform.

"Education is considered as the strongest weapon in today's world and should be counted as one of the basic necessities. Education is not limited to getting just a degree, it illuminates one's mind and thinking. It also builds up will power, thinking capacity, and problem-solving skills.

Because education is so important, UNICEF has decided to make it compulsory for every single being living in the 144 countries under the UN. This compulsory education will not just be limited to high schools but everyone will have to attend university too.

The government of the country will sponsor education for people who come below poverty line. You can take up different subjects like music, arts, science, politics, and many more. I would want children to use this incredible opportunity in the best way possible." The lady said.

According to this all the celebrities in Korea who are under the age of 25 will also have to attend school or university, accordingly.

The more interesting thing here is that the celebrities will have to be present in the university, physically from 10 August to 10 November, i.e, 3 months. Does that mean our favorite stars like Jeon Jungkook, Lalisa Manoban, Jennie Kim, V, Jimin, Rosé and so many more will be seen in the university for these 3 months! How exciting would that be?

🎤

"WTF!" Jungkook screamed.

"I know right! How can they expect us to go and join a university."

"This is fake news, let me call manager Hyun-" Jungkook was cut off by his phone ringing. "Manager Hyung?" He picked up the phone.

"Jungkook, I expect that you have already heard the news. You need to get ready for university. You will be going to Seoul National University, most of the celebrities will be going there." 

"But Hyung, I don't wanna go there," Jungkook whined like a child.

"I know it is difficult JK, but this is important. Also, on the positive side, you will get 3 months off from traveling and touring." Jungkook thought about this and sighed, "okay..."

"Alright I need to make arrangements for your safety, bye Kook," the Manager said and hung up the phone. Jungkook slouched on the couch and massaged his temple.

How much more drama can I have in my life anyway, now. Where does fate want to take me to now?

🎤
JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Oh my god, this school bag is so cute!" Chae squealed. Here we are at the most expensive mall of Korea buying *Back to School* stuff.

Why is Rosie so excited, wasn't she so upset? I can never really understand girls. Can I?
"This is not as bad as I thought it would be," Chae said, "I mean I get to do so much shopping."

"Why are you doing so much shopping, anyways? Learn something from your brother. I am alright with a bag, a pen and a notebook." JK boasts.

"Pfft- boys are so unorganized!" She said and I rolled my eyes, "Kook, listen, we need to go somewhere. Actually I borrowed this dress from a friend, she might be here, c'mon." I groaned. Why do I have to be here? I want to play video games with Tae and Jiming Hyung.

I was standing in the women's clothing section with Chae. This mall is very expensive, so a lot of celebrities can be seen here. My eyes were just roaming from shelf to shelf, person to person. When a particular woman caught it, she was sitting on a couch in front of the dressing section, doing something on her phone.

"Yah Lalisa which one should I buy?" Jennie said

"Buy both," Lisa said without even looking at her. Then, both of them started laughing.
"We are not a good shopping influence on each other," Jennie said in between her laughs.

I like Lisa's laugh

"Lisa, Jennie unnie," Rose exclaimed waving her hands at them. Lisa and Jennie walked towards us and the three girls got into a group hug.

"Hi, Rosie!" Lisa said.
"Pasta!" Jennie said.

"Guys, this is my brother, Jeon Jungkook." She said and they both looked at me and bowed. I bowed too.

"Lisa and I have already met." I blurted out. shit

"Really?" Both Jennie and Rosie asked at the same time.
"Actually, I went to meet Bambam, because we both had to pick up Ten and Bambam's group was there," Lisa said as fast as possible.

Jen and Rosé were watching her with a mischievous glint in their eyes. Lisa muttered something and then said, "You guys are here for back to school shopping too?"

"Yep," Rosé said and then looked at her watch, "and we have to go now, we have a family dinner to attend. Thank you so much for the dress Lisa"

"It was alright, we are friends after all." All of them hugged again and bid their goodbyes.

"So, how long have you and Lisa been friends?" I asked in the car, my hands on the steering wheel.
"Umm...A year." She said, "As I said Jisoo unnie introduced us to each other,"

"So...how is Lisa in person," I asked her, my eyes on the road. I saw her eyebrows raised, "Don't take it in a wrong way, I just need to make sure my sister is hanging out with good people.

"Yeah, sure." She said, "She is really sweet and cute and funny. On the stage, she might be all hot and sassy, but behind the scene, you cannot deny her aegyo." She said.

"Hmmm," I said, quite surprised.

"So..." I cleared my throat, "Does she have a boyfriend?" I asked.

Rosie smirked at my question. "She doesn't. But you don't know the number of men who drool over her, although, she never even spare them a glance. She is immune to boys' charm. So, if someone is interested in her then he should already make a move." She said.

"Yahh! When did I say that I am interested in her." I said, my ears red now.

"I never said that somebody was you." She said, controlling her laughter and my face started to heat up.

Rosé started laughing loudly, "Aww, Kookoo you don't have any idea how cute you look when you blush. I didn't ever imagine that The Jeon Jungkook would blush just because of a girl." She said.

I snorted and said, "Yah do you wanna die? Let me drive!" I said. Rosé put her index finger on her lips and sat like a good girl, controlling her laughter.

"This was the very first page,
not where the storyline ends,
My thoughts will echo your name,
until I see you again.
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you~~"

_______________________

Another chapter for only you guys! Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to like, comment, and follow!
Also, this week has been crazy AF
1. BP became the first-ever GG to win an MTV VMA
2. BTS won the group of the year at the same awards for the second time. They also won best pop.
3. BTS' Dynamite reached billboard #1!!!!

I am so happy for both the groups! Love them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...