☆ JJBA ONESHOTS ☆

By enihilo

{ Requests are currently: CLOSED } ☆ No minors here, please, thanks ☆ Read {REQUEST PAGE} for more info ☆... More

☆REQUEST PAGE☆
Chocolate [Jonathan Joestar]
{NSFW} Caught [Melone]
Hair [Leone Abbacchio ]
Warmth [Ghiaccio]
Too Dangerous [Diavolo]
{NSFW} Tough Lesson [Pannacotta Fugo]
Voicemail [Cioccolata]
Razor [Risotto Nero]
A Change [Johnny Joestar]
Orange Scent [ Narancia Ghirga]
{NSFW} Game Night [Josuke Higashikata]
Cuddles [Yoshikage Kira]
Promise? [Dio Brando]
Goodbyes [Hol Horse]
My boys [Sorbet & Gelato]
A/N
My Ray of Sunshine [Kars]
{NSFW} Our Little Secret [Risotto Nero]
Strawberry Cake [Gudio Mista]
The Mafia Boss' Cookies [Diavolo]
{NSFW} La Squarda Kink Headcanons
{NSFW} Freal [Ghiaccio]
{NSFW} WAP [Rohan Kishibe]
On a cold night [Diego Brando]
A Helping Hand [Yoshikage Kira]
Devil [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Ex [Kars]
☆ 10K Special ☆
Wet [Leone Abbacchio]
2 Parts of One Idiot [Narancia Ghirga]
Nervous [Polnareff]
Bubble Bath [Melone]
First Everything [Vinegar Doppio]
You're safe with me [DIO]
Cat problems [Ghiaccio]
Little Bastard [Dio Brando]
Art [Kira Yoshikage]
{NSFW} Night Ride [Diego Brando]
Book Enthusiast [Giorno Giovanna]
A Small Problem [Formaggio]
Distraction [Pannacotta Fugo]
Jealousy [Jotaro Kujo]
{NSFW} idk [Noriaki Kakyoin]
Savior [Bruno Bucciarati]
{NSFW} Stargazing [Kars]
Notebook [Jotaro Kujo]
Small Promises [Polnareff]
{NSFW}Sunday Kisses [N'Doul]
Down to Earth [Rikiel]
{NSFW} Shut up [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Cruel [Illuso]
Hot Chocolate [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Study Together [Jotaro]
Overprotective [Old Joseph]
{NSFW} Morning kisses [Bruno]
Shhh [Yoshikage Kira]
After hours [Mista]
☆100K SPECIAL☆ {NSFW}
Idiot [Diego]
Workaholic [Fugo]
{NSFW} Staying quiet [Gyro]
Crush [Jolyne]
Dessert [Polnareff]
Interrogated [La Squadra]
{NSFW} Boyfriend [Josuke]
Moonlight [Avdol]
Movies [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Praises[Narancia]
Friends [Kakyoin]
Assassin [Funny Valentine]
Valentine's Day [Mista]
{NSFW}Save a horse, ride a cowboy[Johnny]
Mr Loverman [Fugo]
The Good Soldier [Ghiaccio]
NOTE

Inspiration [Rohan Kishibe]

8.5K 243 188
By enihilo

Warning: none

Requested by: no one

I wrote this yesterday entirely for myself cause Rohan is by far my favorite character and I needed something to lift my mood.

☆☆☆

Josuke slammed down his notebook on the table. His face was scrunched up in a deep frown, his eyes glowing with a dangerous vibe. If he was in an anime there would be streams of hot air coming out of his ears. That's how furious he was. And the reason behind it was that yet another person had insulted his hair.

Someone had drawn a small doodle in his notebook while he was looking away. The picture itself was nothing but a stick figure with poo on his head; an arrow pointing towards him with the words "Josuke >:(". It was probably a boy from another class, jealous of all the attention that Josuke was getting from the girls.

He only noticed it now, when he opened the notebook up to start on his homework. You, Koichi, and Okuyasu burst out laughing from the poorly drawn picture. After school, you decided that it would be best to get some coffee or tea and then study there together.

"That idiot!" Josuke whined once again, waving his arms in the air. Okuyasu was already crying, holding his stomach from all the laughs. Your own giggles soon died down when you saw people from neighbor tables glaring at you. Slight worry settled in your gut as you tried to calm your friend down.

"It's ok Josuke! He knows nothing about good taste!" You tried cheering him up. Instead, he gripped your shoulder, not too tight, nodding in agreement.

"Of course he knows nothing, (Y/N)! He must be blind or something!" He puffed out his cheeks, eyebrows knit together. He let out one last grunt before slumping down his seat and crossing his arms. Okuyasu has managed to calm down a bit by now.

"Oi Josuke." He started, looking down at his best friend's notebook. "Say... this does look a bit like you, you know, from all the --" he was cut off by Josuke bolting from his seat and launching at his best friend.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU OKUYASU!" Josuke screamed, raising his fists in the air threateningly. Koichi excused himself, heading off somewhere. But no one was able to hear him say that, as you were busy trying to stop Josuke from ripping Okuyasu's head off.

Not too far away from the café sat Rohan Kishibe on a bench. He had his precious sketchbook in his lap, sketching away. Today was a rather sunny day, yet not too hot. It was a good day to go out and do research for his manga – he concluded. He needed a new concept for the new ark in his story and for now, he was struggling with the character design.

His pen lightly tapped against his lips as he stared at the paper below him. The mangaka was sending light glares in its way as if the paper itself was responsible for his little art block.

You see, the problem he was currently having was not that he was lacking ideas. Oh no – he was full of ideas and inspiration. Then what is it? Is it the writing? The personality of this new character? Or perhaps it was the backstory? None of those things was a problem to him as he had already figured all of them out. He knew exactly how his character acted and how they would interfere with the plot – he knew them as if it was his own personal life.

The problem he was having was with the design. And no it isn't about what the character wears. It was the annoying fact that whenever he started drawing the same face would pop up. No matter how hard he tried, each time he began working on the face, hair, or body type it turned out the same. And that character was looking awfully familiar.

(Y/N). One of Josuke's friends that Rohan had met briefly before. However, he always saw them hanging out with Koichi and the others. They always seemed to act a bit shy, even when Rohan wasn't around, he noted. They didn't seem too interesting to him, so he decided it would be best not to approach them.

But why, why couldn't he get the image of them out of his head? He had said to himself that you were just another normal high schooler (aside from being a stand user) and that there was nothing interesting about you. Yet, his mind just wouldn't let go of your image, bringing it up constantly.

It wasn't like he liked you – you were just another normal person. Why in god's name would the great Rohan Kishibe be interested in someone so normal? Sure, you might have similar taste to his, similar hobbies. But so were they a lot of others with the same interest. You might be quiet and kind, the one to enjoy simple things. Completely opposite of what he would find suiting for himself, he thought. Rohan was rejecting any thought about liking you in any aspect.

And it still bugged him – why couldn't he draw another face or person? At first, he stated that it was simply because your face was so normal. Like anyone could have the face shape, the beautiful (E/C)-ed eyes, and the slightly crooked smile. He tried convincing himself that your features were just the ones of a background character. And that'd be the reason why he kept drawing you – he was used to seeing the same face.

But even if he tried his best, he couldn't bring himself to trust that theory fully. Everything about it was wrong – you had the most perfect features he had seen, he had to admit. Even if wanted nothing to do with you, he had to accept the fact that your face was unique.

After the third time, he erased his sketch he thought about this being a side effect from an enemy stand user. Yet there were no signs of such. And what would that stand's ability even be? Forcing someone to draw the same exact person over and over again, only to drive the target insane? That was ridiculous! It obviously had big flaws. What if the target doesn't draw that often? Or what if the target actually likes it? (God, Rohan despised the 'same-face' problem) What if the target doesn't draw at all?

On the fourth erasing he had to rip out the paper from his sketchbook as the eraser had dig up a hole in it after repeatedly rubbing there. As he walked over to the trash can to get rid of the paper he noticed you. You were sitting with your friends at a café. With Josuke. A frown quickly formed on Rohan's face. He couldn't decide if it was because of Josuke or because of you – the one that caused his current misery.

Then an idea popped in his mind – if he drew you, perhaps this 'curse' would be broken and he would be able to draw something else. And so he sat down on a bench right across from the café, where he had the perfect view of you. Within only twenty minutes he was done with several sketches of you, in different poses.

He hated to admit it – in fact, he was so angry about feeling that, that he could feel the warmth of his 'anger' radiate off of his cheeks – but he actually liked drawing you. Rohan liked your poses and expressions, they were just so good! It was like a gold mine.

He was just finishing up his last sketch of you when a sudden voice startled him.

"Hi, Rohan- sensei!". The mangaka lifted his gaze up to see none other than Koichi approaching him. He had a small polite smile on his lips. Rohan returned the greeting. "I didn't expect to see you here, you know, so close to an angered Josuke." Koichi lightly chuckled, motioning to his friends at the café.

Rohan let out a low grunt and rolled his eyes. "I just came here to sketch. Tell Josuke to not feel flattered." Koichi only chuckled and fixed his gaze on the sketchbook. His eyes widened as he realized who it was.

"R-Rohan-sensei, is that (Y/N)?" he muttered, taken aback.

Rohan nodded. "Yes, what about it?"

Koichi lifted his eyes to meet the mangaka's, a surprised expression on his face. "Well, you know... I never thought you liked them..." he trailed off at the end, rubbing the back of his neck.

Rohan froze, one of his eyes slightly twitching. Liking them? (Y/N)? never! Why would someone as great as him, like (Y/N)? His brows knitted together, his lips tugging down into a scowl.

"Why in God's name would I like them? they aren't even that great. Nothing too impressive." He stated coldly, trying to calm the warmth inside of him. Koichi just gave him a smirk, looking down at the sketchbook again.

"Don't give me that look!" The artist tried to remain calm, slight embarrassment evident in his voice. "You know I would never even talk with them. They aren't even my type! They are just quiet, shy, and polite. Nothing too impressive. The only thing that makes them slightly better than the rest is the fact that they appreciate art." He tried defending himself.

Koichi grinned even wider if that was possible. It made Rohan blush slightly from embarrassment, the frown still on his face. "And that's just your type." Before the mangaka could try and respond to that, Koichi ran off again with the excuse that he needed to get back to his friends.

Rohan was furious. How dare Koichi say something like that? Did he think of the great manga artist so low? He felt deep burning anger in the pit of his stomach. Or was that embarrassment? Either way, it was making him mad and flustered at the same time. He wanted to wipe that smug smile away from Koichi's face. Thinking he's so smart, making Rohan blush-

Wait a minute. Embarrassed? Why would Rohan be embarrassed? Was there something to be embarrassed about? Perhaps because he was caught sketching one of Josuke's friends. That's alright, it was just practice for him. Or maybe the fact that it was Koichi that had caught him made him blush.

Letting out a breath, he tried to calm himself down. His gaze traveled down to his sketchbook. Was he embarrassed by the fact of how many sketches of (Y/N) there was? Or how he tried to perfectly get the shape of their face right? He could clearly see how he had repeatedly drawn over the lines where he liked their curves. There were many little sketches of (Y/N) smiling, that seemed to have turned out best.

The blush on his pale cheeks became even redder when he realized that he had gotten all of their faces and poses correctly. His sketches seemed to almost perfectly picture (Y/N). But of course, they looked good – he is a famous manga artist after all! He was a professional, he could draw everything. Or was it because he had stared at (Y/N)'s face enough to remember it?

His breath hitched in his throat at that thought. 'Rohan, that's stupid, there is no reason to even look at their be- face. At their face' he mentally panicked. What was happening to him? Was he finally losing it? Koichi's smug smile had sent him off, and why? The look on his face – as if he has found out something dark and secret about Rohan. As if he knew that he actually liked (Y/N)-

What.

Rohan's mind went blank. His face relaxed, his lips were now tightly pressed against one another. What did he just say? That he... actually liked (Y/N)? the (Y/N)? The same one that was sitting right across the street with her friends at a café? That one?

Rohan's face turned crimson at his realization. He swallowed the lump in his throat. So that was it? his true feelings? All of that hate was seemingly there only to hide his crush from himself? Putting away his pencils and closing the sketchbook, Rohan got up from the bench.

When Josuke's attention suddenly shifted to something else than the doodle, it provoked you. If there was something worth Josuke's angery [ >:( ] attention right now, then it was something important. But when his frown deepened you realized just who it was.

"What do you want Rohan?" Josuke asked impatiently. To that, the manga artist only scoffed.

"The world doesn't revolve around you, Higashikata." He stated coldly before continuing. "I've come to speak with (Y/N)."

As he mentioned to you, your heart skipped a beat. The one and only Rohan Kishibe, the one with whom you have spoken so little, has come to talk to you! You couldn't hide your smile as you turned around.

"Yes, Rohan-sensei?" you looked at his face. He took a breath to calm his nerves. He was a straightforward guy, if he had something on his mind, he wouldn't be scared to say it. So after a small break, he spoke up.

"I like you, (Y/N)."

His face remained the same, yet it was turning a slight tint of pink. As his words sunk in, it was your time to blush. Your eyes widened and your face became as red as a strawberry. You had never expected him to be so bold. You were simply so shocked that you couldn't even begin to process that.

Behind you, Josuke and Okuyasu shared one very confused, and slightly worried, glance.

Seeing that you still haven't replied, nor even moved, Rohan became a bit unsure about himself. Shifting his weight from one leg to the other, he cleared his throat.

"Well...?" he trailed off, expecting your answer.

"O-Oh, um..." you tried composing yourself, before replying. One of your hands came up to your cheek, feeling how hot it is. "I-I- Rohan..." you took a breath trying to calm your nerves. "I mean... I never expected that to come from you," you admitted with a light chuckle.

"But... " you couldn't help but contain your big smile. "I like you as well."

It was his turn to show you one of his rare smiles. "Perfect."

Behind you, Okuyasu, Josuke, and Koichi all shared a glance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 427 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
7K 121 18
a collection of my jjba oneshots i hope you enjoy! :)
314 16 11
𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖎𝖙! (𝕵𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖔 𝖝 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗) 𝕺𝖋 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖓...
140K 3K 13
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "You know I'd die for you right?" "But I would die for you as well." A jjba x reader one shots book. 𝓕𝓲𝓷~ (All chara...