Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.

22.9K 507 171
By iBasedSupreme

hay. bye. trololol.

anyfucks, this chapter is just a filler. This one may or may not be dull. Your opinion.

[Play Song On Side>>>]

___________________________

[Quote #6]

"I've lost the use of my heart, but I'm still alive."

- Sadé, "Soldier Of Love"

___________________________

{Lexi's House, Saturday December 6th}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

How are you supposed to feel when you have potentially messed up what you have with someone you love; sad, depressed, regretful?

At this point, I'm angry; frustrated, even. I wasn't even mad at Jas'marieé for going buckwild on me; I was mad at myself. I had brought this shit upon myself by being apathetic and careless. I hated what I had just done, and I couldn't reverse it. My last resort was to just let destiny guide us to either a friendship, relationship, or nothing at all.

I sat on my bed with my eyes closed and my hands over my head. I was trying to calm myself down, but I couldn't. Somehow, my anger turned into light, tiny droplets of tears. The tears made me even more pissed; why the hell did this girl have so much over my emotions? I have never felt no shit like that before. I couldn't stand this fucking feeling of mine!

My phone vibrated on the nightstand, causing me to jump. I picked it up, only to see Prod's name pop up across my iPhone screen. I pressed 'Accept', only because I was desperate to talk to someone.

Prince: What?

Prod: Woah, what's up with the hostility? I just wanted to hear how you and Jassie are doing. It's crazy how they just--

Prince: I lost her, Prod.

Prod:...What?

Prince: Jas'marieé and I are not speaking because of me.

Prod: What did you do, Prince? Please don't tell me you cheated on her.

I sighed, loudly. Was I that predictible?

Prod: Well?

Prince: It just...happened.

Prod: Prince, what the hell is wrong with you?! You must not want your relationship anymore.

Prince: The fuck you mean, Prod?! I love this damn girl and I can't let the shit go!

Prod: If you really loved her, Prince, damn it, you wouldn't do half the shit you've done! You nearly got this girl killed, and now her fucking friend and her mother is dead! You'd think your stupid ass would be the least fucking considerate, and you go fuck somebody else? You need to straighten the fuck up before she dead ass leaves you forever, my nigga! I'm fucking surprised she had stayed with your ass this long because chance after motherfucking chance, you fuck up!

He had instantly shut me up, which made me reflect on everything he said. Damn, I think I really fucked up big time.

Prince: You're right.

Prod: I know I am, but I should've said it differently. To be honest, I'm tired of both of y'all shit. You two are acting like children, and it's ridiculous. You're seventeen going on eighteen and she's sixteen going on seventeen, and y'all both doing kid shit. Unlike you, I have to mourn over my girl's death. I'd do anything to have her in my arms again, and you treat your alive girlfriend like shit.

Prince: I know. I can't stand how I do her.

Prod: So fix it.

Prince: How?

Prod: Grow up and be a man. At this point, she's getting older and she needs a man. Get off your kid shit, bro. Speaking of bros, you better hope Isadore doesn't call and cuss you out for breaking his sister's heart.

Prince: Trust, I know it's coming. Anyway, I don't know how the fuck to feel except to hate myself.

Prod: Don't.

Prince: She said she wants space.

Prod: So the least you can do is give it to her. At the end of the day, she has her own shit to deal with.

A chatter came from Prod's line, causing him to click his tongue.

Prod: I gotta go, bro. Mark my words, though.

Prince: I will.

Prod: Safe.

I hung up and inhaled a deep breath. This was definitely a screwed up day, and it hadn't even started good and well yet.

____________________________

{Monday December 8th}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

Seemingly, I had lost everyone I gave a damn about; my mom, Mikhaela, my baby, and Prince. This was a load of bullshit, and I couldn't reverse time at all. I was frustrated--heated, correction. I felt stupid as hell for even being with Prince and not knowing what he'd done; because of him, I lost three people I cared about, no matter how many disagreements I had with them.

Needless to say, my father couldn't care less, according to the media coverage of this mass murder spree. "I wasn't his problem anymore." he says. Throughout the weekend, he'd talk on radio shows and video interviews with Necole Bitchie and Perez Hilton about me; bashing me and calling me an embarrassment to the Gutierrez name. His bitch of a wife and Malaysia's mom, Aludra, is in on this shit too, talking shit about me, Isadore, and my mom. I swear, she better not let me catch her out in the streets; I'm gonna slap her if I do.

After straightening my newly dyed black and teal ombre hair, I dressed in a yellow 'The Lion King' cut-off sweater, heavy,black leather jeggings, and construction Timberlands. I put an abstract design hat on, alonng witn my diamond hoops. I put on my heavy leather jacket with a scarf. I grabbed my bag, putting my phone in the inner pockers before slinging it over my shoulder. I grabbed my keys and left, locking the front door. I walked to the Lafayette Avenue train station, hopping on the C. I rode all the way to Liberty Avenue, where my grandmother used to live; it was close to my school, so why not?

As I waited for the B20 bus to arrive, it started to snow. I kissed my teeth as I rustled through my bag, realizing I had left my umbrella in my locker at school. It was brick cold outside; especially since I was going deeper into Spring Creek. I looked down at my yellow G-shock for the time; it was 8:02 am. Where the hell was this God damn bus?

I heard a car pull up at the curb, but I didn't look up. The only thing that could make me look up was a discernible voice.

?.?.?.?: Need a ride?

I looked up, only to see Prince in Lexi's car. He had an apologetic smile on his face, which annoyed the hell out of me. I crossed my arms, glaring at him.

Jas'marieé: Hell no.

Prince: Come on. It's freezing out here and the B20 isn't coming any time soon. Stop being so stubborn, will ya?

I ran my tongue along my top line of teeth, rolling my eyes. The B20 was running slow as shit, and I was cold as hell, so I got into the passenger's side and shut the car door. Prince proceeded to drive silently, stealing looks at me whenever we reached a stoplight. I finger-combed through my hair, desperately hoping to get out of the car any quicker.

Prince: You look pretty. Did you dye your hair?

Jas'marieé: No shit.

The stoplight turned green, and he partially drove in the direction of the B20. After a good twenty or thirty minutes, we arrived at school. Without a word, I exited the car, walking into the building. The middle-schoolers in the school waved at me. They were annoying sometimes, but I found them to be okay. I waved back, continuing on to the next door. I waved at Raul, the parent coordinator, swiping my school ID and heading to the cafeteria to sit in my usual booth. Prince did the same, except he went to one of the booths away from mine. I watched as girls flocked to his table and he shooed them away. From peripheral vision, I saw him look to me for some type of approval. The fuck I look like giving him brownie points over some shit like that?

As Wicked Games by The Weeknd blasted from my Beats, I saw Vinny and Nyah walk in, arguing. They parted ways; Nyah came to me, and Vinny went to Prince. I paused the music, placing my Beats on my ears.

Jas'marieé: What's up, sis?

Nyah: Vinny's ass got me tight over the fucking weekend! I called him one time, and this nigga sent me to voicemail. He kept doing that shit!

Vinny must've overheard us, because he started yelling.

Vinny: I told your ass I was busy! What the fuck you on my dick for?

Nyah: Shut up! No one asked for your irrelevant ass input!

Vinny: Whatever!

She turned back to me.

Nyah: Anyway, this motherfucker kept doing it!

Jas'marieé: I know how you feel, Nyah. Prince and I are on the outs for the same reasons.

Nyah: You're serious?!

Jas'marieé: Yeah.

Nyah: Ugh. Boys.

Jas'marieé: I know.

Nyah: You have to forgive Prince, though.

Jas'marieé: And why the fuck is that?

Nyah: He loves you.

Jas'marieé: Okay, and?

Nyah: You love him.

Jas'marieé: How are you giving me advice when you're mad at Vinny? Besides, you guys don't even date.

Nyah: Yet. We both like each other. Anywho, I can't stay mad at Vinny that long. You and I both know that.

On cue, Vinny approached us.

Vinny: You mean that, Ny?

Nyah: Yeah.

Vinny: In that case, be mine? Only mine?

Nyah looked at me and I smirked. She laughed and looked back at Vinny.

Nyah: Yeah. I'm your girl!

Vinny smiled, kissing her before looking at me, somewhat annoyed. The hell did I do?

Vinny: Jas'marieé, we need to talk. Ny, do you mind if I pull her away for a sec?

Nyah: Sure.

Vinny pulled me to the corner and crossed his arms.

Jas'marieé: What Vinny?

Vinny: Why did you tell Prince that you and I had sex? We never did!

Jas'marieé: I wanted him to feel stupid. I'm sorry, Vin.

Vinny: It's fine. Just don't drag me in y'all little marriage. Besides, I'd be a creep if I fucked my sis.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

Jas'marieé: Shut up, you!

Vinny laughed as we walked back to the booth where Nyah sat. Vinny and Nyah started boo-loving hard, and I felt like the third wheel. Jamee and Tequarn then arrived, doing the same. Tyler and his girl, Shelley, did the same as well. Over their shoulder, I saw Prince looking at me. God damn it, this space wasn't going to work. It had only been a mere day and I missed him; then again, maybe it was the sex that made me go insane. I didn't miss him.

Or maybe I was trying to convince myself and failing at it.

____________________________

(Prince's P.O.V.)

The day seemed to blow over quickly. Surprisingly, Jas'marieé and I spoke, but it wasn't about our relationship; eventually, that talk will come soon. From the way things looked, I think we'll be back in no time. The way she looked at me made me feel joyful in the past day.

The school day was officially over, and I wanted to do my math homework and go to sleep. I put all of my gym clothes and my irrelevant books in my locker before shutting it. I put my Montcler coat on before slinging my bag over my shoulder and going down Stairwell A. I went outside and I pulled out Lexi's car keys and unlocked the car's doors. When I sat in the driver's seat, I got comfortable, throwing my bag in the backseat. Somehow, the bag bounced back, hitting me in the head. The fuck? I turned around, only to see a person...I screamed in surprise. Someone was in my car, and it was...

Prince: B-MORE?!

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.1K 39
Eight teenagers. Four girls; four boys. It started out as a friendly game of Truth or Dare... But quickly turned into.... Murder? Yes, murder. No o...
3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
75.1K 2.5K 23
"I cant loose you again!" He screamed. I felt his hand squeeze mine again. Tighter than before. "I know, youll be fine." Was all I could say. After...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...