•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

Par Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... Plus

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[15] ✽ Reasons ✽

757 66 39
Par Midnightales_

{new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Louder Than Bombs ●

Ring ring ring.

Ring ring-

Without any hesitation, you immediately cut off the incoming call and plopped your phone into your sling bag. You smiled and gave an apologetic look to the person sitting in front of you as she sipped her beverage.

"Is he still calling you?" Sora asked while keeping back the coffee cup on the table.

"Yeah and I just ignore it like always. What about you?"

You asked softly while slowly twirling the handle of your leather bag. Sora shrugged before chuckling and speaking up,

"What about me? I ignore him too and-"

"You know that is not my question Sora. How are you feeling these days?"

You cut off Sora and asked more gently this time inorder not to make her sensitive to the topic. It had been weeks since she last met with Yoongi and her condition was not good at all.

Sora had locked herself up more than usual and would hardly be responsive to any of your attempts to make her happy again. It was as if she forgot how to smile genuinely anymore and though she hided it, you knew she was still not over it.

"I am fine."Sora huffed out dully while avoiding any eye contact with you.

Sigh, how much more will you lie to me Sora?

You asked yourself inwardly wishing that Sora would open up to you. Since the incident, she hardly told you anything about her true feelings. You understood that she was insecure, hurt and all you wanted for her was if she could tell you something so that you could help her.

She had shut off everyone outside her cold behavior and it was really hard to get through it. As her best friend, you did not give up and were determined to break down her walls.

"I know you are not okay Sora and I can understand so you don't have to lie to me."

You smiled at her hoping that she would smile back at you but your heart felt a swirl of pain when she turned to face you, showing her red teary eyes.

"Do you?"

Sora asked as she sniffed and wiped her warm tears away, trying real hard to be tough but miserably failing to do so. You automatically reached out and held her hand, caressing it with a message of encouragement to say it was okay to cry.

But what you did not expect was a harsh tug from Sora. You looked at her surprised with her sudden change in mood while she scoffed and asked,

"Do you really understand my pain? Have you even once, gone through a painful breakup like I did, twice?"

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. You were speechless as of what to say to console your best friend. Seeing your confused state Sora chuckled bitterly before replying again,

"Do you have an answer now? You never went through the pain so how can you just say that you can feel me? What are you, a deity? Don't act like you can help everyone Yuna, some people are bound to be saved and some are not."

With that Sora stood up and walked out of the café leaving her half-drinked coffee and an astonished you just like that, without any bye.

You blinked back to reality as you processed what just happened. Something was surely wrong because this was the first time Sora was this rude and rebellious towards you.

You stared at her half-drinked coffee before a buzz from your bag made you realize how tight you were holding the leather straps in your hands. Fishing out the phone you picked up the call without even looking at it because you already knew who was it.

"Yu-"

"Meet me at the park right now without any delay."

Before the other person could respond, you cut off the call and stood up wincing at the red marks of the leather strap in your palms as the adrenaline rush wore off.

Quickly piling up the bill on the table with the receipt, you glanced at the half filled coffee cup on the table which Sora did not care to finish.

Biting your lips, you rushed out of the café and towards the park to meet the only person who could help you now as you knew something was wrong.

Sora never leaves her cup of coffee half empty, never.

Jungkook sighed as he slumped over the glass table, messing up the piles of paper work left for him to finish. It was ridiculous for him as he was the CEO but still had to do so much work. His assistant was supposed to do it.

Thinking about assistant, Jungkook glanced at his silver rolex watch to see that it was still 12:23 p.m. There was still around 37 minutes before the break time would be officially over and hopefully, his assistant will be back by that time right?

"These are too much for me alone."

Jungkook whined to himself as he unintentionally pouted. It had been at least 3 hours since he has been trying to finish the documents but it seemed almost impossible for him alone. He needed someone, his assistant.

"Where could she be right now? Perhaps a date?"

Jungkooks scoffed as he straightened up himself and craned his neck to release the stress gathered in his muscles. It had been just a few weeks after you were appointed that he started to solely rely on you.

Any work meant for him, Jungkook would merely check it and tell you to look at it yourself as his assistant. His job was not so hard to just sign some papers and receive reports, until today.

Without any lunch break Jungkook tried to cope up with the works meant for you because you took a lunch leave for personal reasons and assured to return before it was over.

But now that you are still not here, Jungkook had no option but to do the works himself because it was an urgent matter.

"Maybe she did this to have revenge on me."

Jungkook talked to himself as he tried to count the numerous papers scattered around him. It was countless! How can someone do this much work everyday? He thought to himself as he pondered upon it more.

Did he really give more works than needed or meant for you? Were you really suffering this much on a daily basis just to satisfy your boss?

Maybe I give too much work to her.

Shaking his head Jungkook sighed heavily. It was your job as his assistant to do anything he tells you to do. Moreover that was why you were paid and appointed in the first place, to help the CEO get through his works without any trouble.

But it didn't mean that Yuna had to suffer more than needed, Jungkook's conscious thought back. Thinking more, he felt a bit bad remembering how exhausted you were these days and always used pain relief patches on your wrists.

Deciding firmly that he needed to act more responsible, Jungkook started pilling up the different papers he needed to complete up. He had still alot to do before you arrive.

Indulging himself in his works, Jungkook reached out his hand to pick up his latte just to realise it was empty.

"Miss Yuna, I need-"

Jungkook stopped talking as he blinked and remembered that you were on a lunch leave and this was almost the third time he absent mindedly called you out. Internally face palming, he threw the empty paper cup into the bin and glanced at his side where the new set of furnitures were kept, ready to be occupied by you.

The empty space made him feel weird, somehow as if he was lonely. Jungkook was not sure why he felt like this when you were not around. It was as if something was amiss, like he was not comfortable.

Or maybe he was just missing your presence.

"Tell me."

You asked confidently as you stared into his deep eyes. Yoongi sighed as he glanced around before sitting down onto the bench nearby. Sitting beside him, you waited for him to explain everything from the beginning.

"It was on a normal day like this, in this park itself when I first saw Sora. She was playing with some little kids over the see-saw and looked immensely innocent. Looking at her so pure and happy gave me a new feeling. It was a feeling which I never felt before and soon I knew that it was love at first sight, that I had fallen for her deeply."

You kept quiet and listened to Yoongi's nostalgic memories. He chuckled as he continued,

"She was really quiet and soft when we met in my workplace. I was just a music writer and she had come for some work. I never thought that I would see her or she could make me feel those emotions again, wilder than before.

She was a fragile flower which I wanted to love and take care of, to never let her feel sad or wither away but I guess I failed."

You glanced at Yoongi to see him close to tears. Patting his back, you ushered him to continue.

"During that particular week, I was really busy because I needed to complete my works on time. I had left my lyrics at my workplace and it was Saturday so I asked my producer, Chaeyon to bring it for me. We were college friends and she is already engaged to her fiancee. We were in my room discussing about the new song, its production and schedules etc.

Since we were too indulged into the discussion, we hardly heard Sora coming inside. Chaeyon said she wanted to use the washroom so I told her the way but when she stood up, she slipped and fell on top of me. Sora saw that and thought that I was cheating on her. Before I could stop her she had already ran away to the café, to you."

You looked at Yoongi to see him already looking at you. He quietly wiped his tears and all you could do was sigh. It was all a misunderstanding, an incorrect perception which messed up the three of your lives.

"Its not your fault Yoongi and I am not sorry for punching you because you actually deserved it, for being so distant towards Sora. You know she had so much high expectations that day to spend time with you and feed you her homemade food. But it was ruined."

Yoongi nodded as he understood your situations altogether.

"I know and I am extremely sorry for everything. I need to make up to Sora but she is ignoring my existence now and you are the only one who could help me Yuna."

"You are not the only one being ignored dude. I met her today and she was really rude like she nearly ate me alive. Gosh, I never saw her this sensitive."

You muttered to him as you stood up and started to pace up and down. You knew everything but now you were worried how to show the real truth to Sora who miraculously, picked a reason today to ignore you for longer time.

You heard Yoongi sigh and you could not help but feel both funny and upset. Funny because both of you needed each other to help Sora and upset because you did not know what to do now.

Life was really messed up.

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter too and yes, Yoongi is innocent lol. Its so fun to know all of your ideas and speculations :)

~Lily 🌸

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

510K 19.6K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
36.9K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
193K 11.2K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
72.6K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...