Kirby and Neptune: Dimension...

By ErikSoto16

This story will be based on the events of Kirby Star Allies and Mega Dimension Neptunia VII. The story of th... More

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
The Adventure Begins
Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior
Let's Be Friends❤️
The Power of Teamwork
Getting to Know Each Other
The Search for Umio (Part 1/2)
The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)
Fishy Moments and Pudding
CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx
Getting to know Marx
Meeting Histoire
Cheering Up Nepgear
Robobot Battle
It's an Ambushed
Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior
Searching for the Patch (Part 1/2)
Searching for the Patch (Part 2/2)
Green Gardens and Donut Dome
A Battle with Whispy Tree
Vs. The King of Steroids
Nepgear and Uzume
Getting to know Magolor
Arfoire's Escape Plan
Meeting Croire
Finding the Medicinal Ingredients
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 2/2) + Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

An Old Rivalry Encounter

878 8 7
By ErikSoto16

Unknown Dimension, Jingu Sakura Park

They soon made it to Jingu Sakura Park where the share crystals are located. As they enter the park, Uzume said

Uzume: Huh, so there are share crystals hiding even in a place like this.

Nepgear: Wow... I can't believe such a beautiful place still exists in this world.

Umio: You must realize that this place is this way because this is where share crystals reside.

Neptune: Why's that?

(BGM: Shock! DX - Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey)

Umio: The lands of this nation, and of this world, are almost completely lifeless.

Umio: I personally believe that the dead land directly correlates to the fact that the amount of the CPU's protecting power has greatly diminished.

Umio: The sole reason Gamindustri exists is due to the protective powers of the CPUs...

Neptune: That's just like my nation, too. Planeptune can't do anything without me around!

Umio: However, according to the ancient texts, it is said that the source of the CPUs' power is, in actually, the faith of the people.

Umio: If this world bears no human population, CPUs can no longer manifest their true power.

Umio: My theory is that these share crystals scattered across the lands are the crystallizations of the faith of all those who used to exist here.

Nepgear: I suppose that CPUs and their people create nations by developing a relationship that is mutually supportive.

Nepgear: It was the same in the Gamindustri of another dimension we explored before.

Neptune: Hm... that means no matter the dimension we're in, Gamindustri will usually operate in the same way.

Umio: Well, that makes my job of explaining it much easier.

Umio: My recent investigations have found that this is the only nation which still exists. There is litterally nothing beyond the mountains and oceans.

Uzume: ...So it was true, after all.

Neptune: No way?! So, that means that we're seriously in an end-of-the-world situation!?

Umio: "End of the world" is quaint, in comparison. Let us return to the previous topic.

Umio: So, although Uzume is a CPU, this nation is still slowly perishing. Any ideas as to why that is?

Nepgear: No...

Umio: Considering Uzume remains dependent on a steady supply of share crystals, I believe this world has not accepted her as its CPU.

Nepgear: What....?!

Umio: In a world without CPUs, this place may no longer even be Gamindustri.

Umio: What do you think will happen to this world if its very last nation falls into ruins?

Nepgear: ...It would disappear, wouldn't it?

Umio: If we ventured to give a name to this shell of a Gamindustri, you could perhaps call it the Zero Dimension.

Kirby and Bandana Dee were now shocked, Knowing that these two know where they are now.

Uzume: ...I'm not giving up.

Uzume: Even if this world doesn't accept me, everyone else here looks up to me as a CPU. I'm stickin' it out 'til the end...

Umio: Back to the topic at hand, the beauty and abundance in this place is due to the share crystal's energy feeding this entire forest.

Umio: This happens every time. The natural abundance in this area is area is proof of the immense power held within these share crystals. 

Uzume: And, like, this is a huge forest, right? That means there has to be big enough share crystal power at work here.

Neptune: But, if we take all the share crystals we find here, won't this forest wither and die...?

Umio: Correct. Areas like these are quite precious, however, so we try not to remove all of the crystals.

(BGM Ended)

Neptune: Whew, that's good! That means we can come back on a field trip and look at all the pretty flowers!~

Nepgear (Sweatdrop): N-Neptune... Umio was discussing a fairly grave topic with us, and that's what you decide to contribute to this conversation?

Neptune: Nep Jr., don't ya get it? Everybody needs a little normalcy in crazy times like these! Those everyday pleasures are so important!

Uzume: Wow. Normalcy... you're so right. Once we finish all of this, coming here and just staring at the flowers would be so... beautiful.

Neptune: We could throw a party and invite the Baby Bugs and everyone else!

Kirby: Poyo!

Nepgear: That does sound really nice. I could even make a whole bunch of pudding like I did today.

Uzume: I'll help out, too! I wanna try making different flavors.

Umio (Thoughts): ...How long has it been since I've seen such a happy expression on Uzume?

Umio (Thoughts): If it were possible, I'd wish for her to always have such a smile on her face.

And with that, they continued onward in Jingu Sakura Park and hoping they can find enough share crystals for their plan to work.

(Timeskip)

As they were exploring through the Jingu Sakura Park, they encounter three enemies that Kirby and Bandanna Dee recognized. The one on the left has a green suit of armor that includes a long helmet with red tassels at the tip, a featureless pink face beneath the helmet, a golden visor, and large shoulder pads which feature golden crescent designs. It also has White-gloved arms emerge from underneath its shoulder pads and wears a bluish belt with a silver buckle, as well as brown boots. And his name is Blade Knight, one of Kirby's common enemies.

The one in the middle has two balls of snow piled on top of each other. His hands are yellow or blue balls attached to the middle of his two segments. wears a bucket on his head which simulates the role of a small fez-like hat and a bell around his neck. And his name is Chilly, the second one of Kirby's common enemies.

And the one on the right is a small, round ninja wrapped in a cloak. This cloak is tied at his back, and is partially covered by a golden piece of ornamental headgear. He has small red hands, and red feet that resemble those of. He sports a long red tassel that emerges from a golden ring atop his head. And his name is Bio Spark, the third one of Kirby's common enemies.

Neptune: Who are those three new enemies.

Bandana Dee then wrote something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: The one on the left is Blade Knight. The one in the middle is Chilly. And the one on the right is Bio Spark, one of Kirby's common enemies.

Umio: Interesting. I haven't seen these creatures before.

Uzume: me too, since we don't know where they came from. 

Uzume: But if I have to guess. I'm guessing that they came from Dreamland right?

Bandana Dee nodded at Uzume saying yes.

Uzume: I knew it, why else would Kirby and Bandana Dee know about them.

Nepgear: Yeah, I guess that make sense.

The three enemies ran towards them as Kirby threw Friend Hearts at Blade Knight, Chilly, and Bio Spark turning them good. Blade Knight is now wearing a Green, conic cap with a yellow cotton ball at the point.

Chilly is now wearing a crown of ice crystals surrounded by a violet circlet with a gem is blue and in a six-sided flake-shaped gemstone with a yellow outline in the center of his head.

And Bio Spark is now wearing a purple cloth skullcap with a forehead protector imprinted with a star outline.

Neptune: looks like their joining our side now.

Umio: Really?

Uzume: Of course they are, Umio. Kirby's power is to throw hearts at the enemies turning them good, which is really cool.

Umio: I see. Well, that's quite the power this little guy has.

Uzume: He sure does, which is quite useful for us.

Umio: Indeed. But, let us move onward since we don't have much time left.

N/N/U: Right!

After a few minutes have passed, they continue exploring through Jingu Sakura Park as they soon encounter a Dogoo and said

???: Heyoo, Uzume! It's been a while!

Uzume: Oh, hey, it's you, Goobs! Yeah it's been a while!

Neptune: Bwa? Is this Dogoo also an acquaintance of yours, Uzume?

Uzume: Yeah, Goobs is one of my allies here. He may not look like it, but ol' Goobs here is the head of the Dogoo Tribe.

Neptune: Wow, guess you can't judge a Dogoo by its cover. C'mere, Goobs, ya little rascal!

Neptune: Aww, there, there. Who's a good Dogoo?!

Next, Neptune petted Goobs as he enjoy being petted by Neptune and said 

Goobs: Goooooo~ This girl really knows her way around! 

Uzume: So, what's up, Goobs? What're you doin' out here?

Goobs: We were finally of some help to you, Uzume! We're the ones who found the crystals. 

Uzume: Ah, I should've known it was you. Thanks, Goobs. You really outdid yourself.

Nepgear: These monsters seem to really get attached to you, Uzume.

Uzume: I'm not doing anything special, really. These guys get friendly all of their own.

Goobs: By the way, my other friends are also out searching for more crystals right now.

Uzume: We better go look for those, too. I don't want these guys runnin' into trouble on my behalf.

Goobs: It's no trouble. We like to be relied on, and, truthfully, it wouldn't hurt if you acted more like a CPU and took a little more control.

Uzume (Sweatdrop): Even if you put it like that, it's just not my thing, Goobs. You know that. 

Neptune: Yeah, I feel ya, Uzume. You're a lot like me, you don't have time to be bossin' everyone around... you can't sit still. 

Uzume: That's kinda true. I'd rather be on the front lines with everyone, too.

Uzume: We're gonna go search over that way, so if you find anythin', just come call us.

Goobs: Understood, goo~. But before I go, who are those two creatures that are with you.

Uzume: O-Oh right. Goobs, this is Kirby and his partner Bandana Dee.

Kirby: Hi!

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee was waving at Goobs saying hi.

Goobs: Well it's nice to meet you two. I'm Goobs, the leader of the Dogoo tribe. But anyway, I got to go so see ya.

Goobs then left the group and Uzume said.

Uzume: Let's head out! 

Then, they are moving forward to continue their search. As they left, the mysterious person came out of hiding and said

???: ......Hmmm.

???: So the pink one name is Kirby that this creature is telling me about.

???: I better go tell him about this and hopefully I don't lose them.

And with that, the mysterious person left to go tell him about this situation. 

We then go back to the group as they were still continuing their search for the share crystals.

Uzume: Hmmm, I can't find nothin'. Gearsy, any luck over there?

Nepgear: There doesn't seem to be anything here.

Uzume: How 'bout you, Nepsy?

Neptune: Ugh, no more, I'm tired... I can't take another step...

Uzume: well how 'bout you Kirby, Bandanna Dee, and Friends, any luck?

Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies shook their heads saying no.

Uzume: Looks like no luck there either.

Umio: Uzume, Nepsy seems tuckered out, why don't we rest a little while?

Uzume: Yeah, you're right. We still have quite a long way to go, so we should---

Then, Uzume was interrupted by Goobs as he came running towards the group and said.

Goobs: Goo! Gooooo!

Uzume: What's up Goobs? You're in a big hurry.

Goobs: We found a share crystal, goo! Please come with me to check it out!

Uzume: Really?! How big is it?!

Goobs: It's bigger than any we've seen before!!

Uzume: Heck yeah! Oh, man, it's been so long... We're gonna finally defeat that giant!

Nepgear: This is great, Uzume! But, I'm a little jealous...

Uzume: Jealous... of the share crystal?

Nepgear: You can use a share crystal to replenish your share energy, but it's not possible for us...

Nepgear: If we had share energy, too, we could help you out more...

Uzume: Don't worry about it. Really, you're already a huge help as it is.

Umio: I, personally, would like to witness the three of you lined up and transformed.

Uzume: Oh man! That would be really cool, wouldn't it?! It'd be like somthin' out of a Sentai Ranger Show!

Uzume: Hey, Nepsy, Gearsy. It's worth a shot... wanna try using my share crystals?

Neptune: We wouldn't have problems if we could use those to transform. It sucks, but it looks like we can't get shares from those crystals.

Uzume: How about eatin' them?

Neptune: Eating it?! No, no, no, share crystals are way hard, there's no way they could be chomped on!

Uzume: What about if we crush 'em into powder? Then you could mix it with pudding!

Neptune: Ooh, that sounds delicious already!

Nepgear: What?! That's what you'll agree to?!

Umio: Eh... I think that may be a bit of a stretch, you two.

Uzume was now in Daydream mode and said.

Uzume (Daydream): Then, maybe, Umio and the others could try their hardest to make shares.

Uzume (Daydream): Don't ya think it'd be cool if we borrowed strength from our friends to all go HDD at once, like in a cool anime show? You totally do, huh?!

Uzume (Daydream): Awww... I'd so totally wanna transform and fight all awesomely with you two...

Umio: If you wish for it, I believe it is possible.

Uzume (Daydream): Huh? What do you mean by—

Umio: Also, your speech is slipping.

Uzume: ...A-Ahem.

Uzume: W-Well, yeah, if it's not possible, screw it. Anyway, right now, what we gotta do is go get that share crystal.

They soon continue onward by following Groobs to get to where the share crystals are at. As they left, the mysterious person from before along with the creature that's standing on the ball came out of hiding and said.

???: Hmm. Those brats are planning something... 

???: Yep, they sure are. But since you found Kirby for me, I will soon have my revenge on him once and for all. So I suggest we follow them and give them a surprise.

???: Agreed.

And with that, the mysterious person and a creature were now following them. Knowing that their really in big trouble.

After five minutes have passed while dealing with a few monsters, they soon encounter four more Dogoos knowing that they are the ones that found the share crystals as Goobs said.

Goobs: Hey everyone, I brought Uzume with me, goo.

Uzume: I hear you guys found this place especially for me. I couldn't thank you enough.

Goober: Oh, it's Miss Uzume, goo!

Metal Dogoo: Miss Uzume is here!

Gooby: We've been waiting, Miss Uzume.

Goonie: Miss Uzume thanked us, goo. I'm so happy.

Neptune: What the snap?! There are so many Dogoos! And they're speaking all friendly-like, too!

Nepgear (Sweatdrop): Oh, gosh, seeing them warm up to Uzume like this is gonna make it a lot harder to fight them back home...

Uzume: So, my friends, where's this share crystal that you've discovered?

Goobs: It's right over here, goo. Please, take a look.

The Dogoos then show the share crystal to Uzume as she said.

Uzume: Oh, mann, you guys weren't playin' around! This is definitely a share crystal!

Umio: It's size is remarkable... Uzume, we can finally proceed.

Uzume: I know, I can feel it... The amount of share energy crystallized in this thing is amazing.

Uzume: Everyone! Thank you so much! With this, I'll finally defeat the giant!

???: ...But why bother? Please, allow me to put an immediate end to your delusions.

Kirby: Poyo?

Next, the ground started to shake as Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies were now panicking by this.

Uzume: *Gasp*

Neptune: Wha-Wha-Wha-Wha-What's going on?!

Then, the giant appeared out of nowhere in a far distance from them as Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies then stopped panicking.

???: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nepgear: N-No way?! Why did it show up now of all times?!

Umio: Is it targeting Uzume or the share crystal?!

Uzume: Doesn't matter. Little do those idiots know, this actually is gonna work out in my favor. 

Uzume: I'll crush the giant, here and now! Nepsy! Gearsy! Kirby! Bandana Dee! Lend me a hand! 

Neptune: Leave it to us!

Nepgear: Yeah!

Kirby: Poyo!

Said Kirby while Bandana Dee, Blade Knight, Chilly, and Bio Spark pumped their fist up with determination. 

Uzume: Hey, you big idiot! This ends today! I've crafted this technique especially to defeat you! Prepare to die!

???: Well, I can't have you do that now, can I?

The mysterious person then shot the share crystal.

Uzume: Wha...?!

Then, the share crystal was soon shattered.

Nepgear: I-It can't be... How can this be possible...?!

Uzume: *Gasp*

Neptune: Are you frickin' kidding me?! C'man! Dangit, who's out there?! We literally just found that thing...

???: Aaah ha ha ha ha! You've earned it, brat.

Uzume: Who the hell are you...?!

???: I suppose this is the first time we've met like this. Very well, then. ...I will tell you. 

???: I am called Arfoire! Along with the Dark CPU, I am the one who will bring about the end of you and your world.

N/N: Arfoire?!

Arfoire: Oh? I see you have heard of my power. 

Uzume: ...She an acquaintance or what...?

Neptune: Honestly, she's like one of those annoying relatives you don't like too much because she's always criticizing or picking fights with you...

Neptune: Ahem. Let me explain to those readers that are new to the series!

Erik: Of course this is gonna happen again.

Neptune: What. Obviously, the readers need to know about her anyways.

Erik: I know that. But, I'm pretty sure they know about her already. 

Neptune: Well I don't care. So can I tell them about Arfoire, pleassssse?

Erik: *Sigh* I give up. Find I'll let you do it, since I couldn't say no to you.

Next, Neptune hug me and said.

Neptune: Oh thank you Erik, I will never forget this moment.

Erik (Blushed): Y-Yeah, so can you let go of me now.

Neptune: Oh yeah, sorry.

Neptune soon lets go of me and said. 

Erik: It's okay. So shall we continue this story.

Neptune: Indeed we shall.

Then, Neptune turn to the readers and said.

Neptune: Anyway, We've fought this here old lady character called Arfoire like a billion times in older games and anime releases! She's so boring!

Neptune: I seriously don't even wanna look at Arsnore right now. She's not about to make us enter a boss fight, is she? Ugh, I'm so over it...

Nepgear: Big sis, maybe you should be less meta in explaining it, so the readers get a more immersive, believable experience...

Nepgear: B-But in our world, Arfoire should have perished, and in the other dimension, I thought she had reformed completely...

Nepgear: ...Which means that this Arfoire must be different from the ones we've seen.

Arfoire: It seems like you brainiacs were hatching a fairly thoughtful scheme with that crystal... it's too bad.

Arfoire then look at Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies.

Arfoire: And you must be Kirby, right? It's nice to finally meet you in person. I heard so much about you and your heroic efforts.

N/N/U: Huh!!

Nepgear: Hold on, how did you know about Kirby.

???: Because I was the one that told her about him.

Kirby and Bandana Dee were shocked seeing the creature that these two recognized. The creature appears to be a small jester with no legs, arms or hands. He wears brown shoes with small light brown dashes going across them that look like shoelaces. His skin is lavender with two big expressive purple eyes that lie under his hat. His hat is divided into two colors with different shapes on each side: red with white triangles on the left side and blue with white circles on the right. He also wears a red bow tie under his mouth, which has a fixed smile and two small fangs that are only visible when his mouth widens. His beach ball is striped with the colors of his hat: red, white, and blue. And his name is Marx, one of the final bosses that Kirby face since he was tricked by him for doing all dirty work for him.

Marx: Hey, hey, hey Kirby. It's been a long time hasn't it.

Neptune: The creature can talk.

Uzume: And who are you suppose to be.

Marx: The names Marx, Miss Uzume. Now you excuse me, I gotta settle the score with Kirby over here. 

Nepgear: But why. 

Marx: It's because he ruin my plans for taking over Planet Popstar along time ago. 

Neptune: Well that's just rude of you for taking over a planet.

Marx: Well, It's true you know. But anyway, it's time to meet your end.

Arfoire: Now, Dark CPU, annihilate every last one of these insolent brats. 

The Dark CPU then attacks them directly as Kirby, Bandanna Dee, and his allies dodge the attack just in time.

Nepgear: Kyaaaaaaaaah!

Uzume: Uwaaaaaaaah!

Goobs: Goooooooooo?!

Kirby: *Gasp* 

Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies saw their friends hurt and had a worry look on their faces. 

Neptune: H-Hold the flip phone! This kinda map-wide weapon is a rule violation! Where's your sense of sportsmanship?!

Then, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies turn towards the two villains and had angry looks on their faces.

Marx: That was awesome! And now your next, Kirby! 

They soon dash towards them. But, Marx has a dark aura around him and started to transform to his second form and he now turns into a fearsome bat-like monstrosity with golden yellow-colored wings with two sharp fang-like claws jutting out from each one. The wings also have flashing mirror-like, multicolored, hexagon-shaped scales under them. Each wing has a red heart on it. His skin retains a purple hue, but his eyes are big and black. Marx has a bigger mouth and Marx's bow tie is noticeably larger, but it appears to be coming undone. Lastly, his shoe color remains the same, but the shoes themselves are longer and are rounded at the ends. 

Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies stop running and everyone (except Arfoire) was shocked by this as Arfoire said.

Arfoire: So that's his second form, huh? Impressive.

N/N/U: What the...

Umio: Did Marx just turn into a monster?

Marx (Second Form): Get ready Kirby because this will be the last battle you will ever witness. And once I'm done with you. Your friends will soon be next. Aaah ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

And so, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies are ready to battle Marx. Knowing that the next boss battle is about to begin.

To Be Continued...

Will Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies be able to defeat Marx?

And will they ever find a way to make a comeback to this situation?

Stay tuned and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 382 86
This is a fanfic for the Hyperdimension games, please note that any particular event is not CANON and is subject to change. Anyway lets get Nep...
8.1K 115 27
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...
5.8K 123 24
Dorian Moon finds himself in the world of Gamindustri, beginning an adventure with Neptune, the goddess of Planeptune, and a whole gang of misfit cha...
34.1K 428 27
A crossover between FGO x hyperdimension/megadimension neptunia into this story, but with deadly enemies from Fate and neptunia (both anime serie and...