Fixing Each Other

By ilovewords_78

They both have broken pasts that used to shine with the love they felt, now though now it is different the on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 35

1.4K 41 0
By ilovewords_78

Enjoy!! Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄 🎅 Have a blessed day 😌💞

Bridget's POV

I stared at the ceiling currently it was Trish, Eiya and I in the cell. They had taken the boys and Jessie earlier.

"How long have you been here?" I asked Trish as she held a sleeping Eiya on her lap. She thought about it for a while.

"About a six months, I'm a rogue. I have no family, no pack, so they snatched me up and I've been here ever since. Nobody will come for me. There's nobody left that cares." She muttered, bitterness seeping into her tone. I looked at her dead in the eyes and smiled.

"When we get out of this. You're coming back with me to my pack." I mumbled and watched her face morph into one of shock.

"Why? You barely know me. I could be an ax murderer!" She mumbled causing me to laugh.

"Are you an ax murderer?" I asked, rising a brow she shook her head, a small smile on her face.

"No."

"But then again that's what an ax murderer would say..." I teased causing her to giggle.

"I'm working on a plan. It might take a few days but we'll get out. I promise." I said as I squeezed her hand.

"This friend you were trying to save... why sacrifice yourself? I mean your an Alpha, you have an entire pack to look after." She mumbled rubbing her hands through Eyia's hair. I looked down at my hands a soft smile on my face.

"Growing up I never really had any friends. Until my last year of high school. Everyone around me wanted to buddy up to me because my father was the Alpha. So now I see the friends I have now as something more than just a friend. Their family y'know. I'd die for them." I muttered softly.

"So how old are you all?" I asked glancing at Eyia's sleeping form.

"I'm 16, Eyia is 8, Carlson's like 23 or 22 I don't know, Evan is 19 and Jessie's 20. She's been here the longest." She said grimly.

"How long?" I mumbled scratching at the ground.

"I think around three years." She mumbled. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. That's a long time.

"Wow." I whispered.

She nodded before everything went silent again. I focused my hearing and cringed as I caught onto the receiving end of Carlson's beating.

"Why are you doing this!! You sick motherfuc-" he was cut off by what sounded like a blow to the stomach.

"We weaken you, we weaken your beasts. Then we can try and take it away." Jarred growled. My entire body tensed and I wanted nothing more than to help him. I dragged myself over to the bars and kicked them causing them to clang loudly. The guard walked over his gun gripped tightly in his hand.

"What?!" He sneered.

"Carlson's getting all the fun. When is it my turn?" I asked standing up. He growled.

"Hold put your hands." He ordered. I did so. He clasped the silver cuffs around my wrists the familiar burm made me grit my teeth. He and his partner gripped me tightly and ragged me out the cell locking it behind him.

They pulled me forward towards the room Carlson was in as soon as he saw me his eyes grew worried. I looked at him as if to say don't worry about me he smiled at me. Before I was chained to the wall. Jarred walked over to me and lifted my chin up with a metal bar not wanting to get too close.

"Why are you here? It isn't your turn yet." He muttered as he hit my thigh with the rod.

I grunted "couldn't let him have all the fun. So tell me was it your mother or your father that beat you as a kid?" I sassed trying not to smirk at the rage full look on his face. He growled before slamming the metal rod down onto my shoulder three times before he stepped back.

"You should watch your mouth." He muttered hotly.

"Nah I'm good." I smirked. He looked at me thoughtfully before he stood to his feet he walked over to Dr Porter and began conversing. She looked worried but handed him a syringe he walked over to me a sadistic grin on his face. He held the syringe up letting the light hit off it.

I don't know what was inside but it couldn't be anything good. "This is a concoction of pure silver and three different types of wolfsbane. I was saving it for someone special but here I am giving it to you. This is guaranteed to boil your blood making sure you feel pain for the next few hours." He laughed and he removed the cap with an accentuated pop. My heart hammered this could kill me. But I wouldn't allow him to see my fear.

"Aw you think I'm special. Thanks sweetheart." I mocked hiding my fear.

"Don't worry it shouldn't kill you... I think. Never tested it before so let me know how it feels." He grunted and he stabbed the needle into my neck. The thick liquid burned as it entered my system. I bit back a scream as he pushed it all the way in. He pulled the needle out of my neck and turned to Dr Porter. Her face was deathly pale as he neared her.

He called two men in and let them rain their own personal touches of hell onto me.

I screamed as he slammed the bat into my knee no doubt shattering it. He laughed as he brought the bat down onto my back once and then once again. I was going to look like death.

That injection only made things worse. It was like it heightened my every pain receiver and it made my body shake and break out into a violent cold sweat. I could feel the silver burning through my body allowing the Wolfsbane make it's way through my blood, poisoning me.

He slammed the end of the bat into my face causing me to growl. I was getting sick of this. "Serious... question... is that bat all... your daddy lets you play with..." I breathed out between each hit. He yelled as he smashed the bat so hard across my back it snapped the wood causing it to go flying across the room. I couldn't last much longer I was in to much pain.

I had at least four broken ribs, my knee was shattered, I was bleeding heavily and to make things worse I wasn't healing properly because of the poison making it's way through my blood. My eye was swollen shut and I looked disgusting. Blood had dropped from my wounds to my hair, and down my body. Sweat coated my entire body making my clothes and hair stick to me. I was trying to fight off the need to throw up as the pain wracked my body. It hurt to even breath, still I remained strong.

Jarred walked over to me and grabbed my chin roughly. "You feeling it now "princess" ooo I bet you are!" He mocked throwing my head back. "You know if you would just tell me how you control your wolf it would be so much easier on you," he hummed slicing through my skin. He collected my blood in a vial before he turned me stabbing something into my back. I screamed. It felt like he was ripping my spine out my body. "Cerebral spinal fluid... tells us wonders about you," he laughed. "Take her back to the cell." He ordered.

I was picked up and dragged towards the cells. Despite the pain that was wracking my body I took this opportunity to look around. We were in a long hall that stretched far. But beyond that I could see small neon green sign.

Exit!

Of course the cells were far from this exit and the door was no doubt alarmed. But it was a way out!

They threw me to the floor and I groaned I tried to sit up but I couldn't pull myself up. I growled in frustration as my wounds bled. Every part of my body screamed with pain. I slammed my fist onto the ground. The boys rushed over to me and pulled me up. I smiled weakly at them before closing my eyes.

"No!" I heard Evan yell at me, my eyes fluttered open as I looked at him curiously. "Keep your eyes open!" He snapped as he ripped off a apart of his shirt pressing the fabric to my wound.

"Why aren't you healing!" Cried Jessie. I managed to push myself up into a sitting position using the wall for support.

"Jarred... injected me with some... sort of silver/wolfsbane concoction... I-It heightens my pain and s...slows my healing." I managed to get out. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on anything but the pain. Tears fell from my eyes as the pain increased.

I felt my pulse quicken I could feel my blood making it's way around my body scraping against my skin, I could hear the deafening buzz from the lights that beamed onto me. I could hear every breath I took, I could see each little detail in the cell before the world faded away.

"She's shaking! What the hell is going on!" I heard someone cry out.

"Jerome!" I called out as his face appeared in my mind. His soft eyes looked me over before worry overtook his features. "You need to leave, if Jarred catches you he'll hurt you." I called out desperately needing him to leave. His hand clasped mine and be squeezed it tightly. Before he pulled me into his chest growling.

"I'm not going anywhere!" He growled. He was here! He had found me.

"She's hallucinating..." I heard a distorted voice call out. "What the hell did they... do...."

"Jerome! H...how did you find me?" I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"I searched, I searched for you, I've found you." He whispered.

"Please... take me home. I need to go home... I'm going to die here." I cried. His image, his touch began to fade away. I lurched forward trying to pull him back but I was the one who was pushed back. "Don't you dare leave me! Come back! I love you." I yelled out as his image completely faded.

My eyes shot open and the air seemed thin. I started breathing quicker and I could feel myself hyperventilating.

"He's...g...one!" I gasped out clawsing at my chest trying to push away the pain. I began to feel dizzy and black spots clouded my vision.

I felt a hard slap across my face, my head whipped to the side, the dizziness faded and I could breath. I turned my head to the side and brought my hand up to my lip. Blood trickled from my lip wetting my finger. Their faces came into focus and they were all staring at me with worried looks on their face. Trish was crying.

I lifted my hands to my face and they were shaking violently. I focused my gaze onto the group angst flowing through me.

"You... were hallucinating. Jessie snapped you out of it." Explained Evan. I scoffed.

"You me slapped me out of it." I groaned holding my already bruised face. They laughed but I wasn't so amused.

Then I remembered. My face lit up as I pulled Carlson In front of me. His body shielded from the guard. I looked at him. "Make a distraction. Just be loud enough to cover what I'm about to say next." I whispered. He nodded and I let go of him he began to sing. Loudly.

I turned to the others and pulled them closer "third floor. On the stairwell. There is a fire door. It's most definitely alarmed but if we get there we can get out and make a run for it." I rushed out muttering lowly. Their faces lit up as I sparked a lost hope inside of them.

"We can do this!" I chipped trying not to move because of the jeering pain in my ribs. They nodded large smiles on their faces.

Soon after my eyes closed and I could feel the sleep overtake me.

********************

I hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to follow me 😌

If you liked this chapter then

Vote, comment, share 😊

— Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

409K 15.7K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
392K 13K 30
She's efficient, loyal and frank. This isn't surprising considering for someone with her ugly past. She was born and grew up in a small family in a b...
10.2K 535 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...