The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 25

17K 820 304
By AzrielRhey

Chase looked at the taller male from behind, as Rainier instructed others to undergo heat schedule check-ups with Nurse Nick and make sure those who are in the works have been handled by their mates, while the ones who haven't found theirs report to him for briefing.

Rainier was responsible that way to everyone's health in the school. This earned him the nick name 'Raincheck' because of his ambition to become the next Head Pack Doctor like his mother. (P.S Rainier would make a hot pack Doctor)

He picked his nails while waiting for The Beta to wrap it up, then they'd go to the meeting with every sector rank officers their Alpha mentioned to them yesterday. Stuffing his other hand inside his pants pocket, things...haven't been the same with him and Rainier, ever since the messiest break up Northwood has ever witnessed yet.
(Between Rainier and his now ex-mate Louise, in the past.)

Chase's wolf had to throw that topic at their argument days ago, which should have gotten The Delta a black eye or knuckle sandwich from the older boy.

Though Rainier wasn't like that, he doesn't take his anger out and uses it on others to disable his own opponents.

But this Delta fights dirty.

Rainier's wolf Hail, has just been that disobedient because of how shit went down. And that was to be expected from any wolf who's human had rejected their mate. Chase was a jerk for even bringing up the subject and Rainier hasn't talked to him at breakfasts, and Al wasn't there either to convince The Beta to patch their friendship back together.

Chase glanced up once he noticed that Rainier was done talking and walked on, passing by himself ignoring Chase standing and waiting. The Delta rolled his brown iries and crossed his arms to reside at back of his head. This was bothering him, because Rainier always talked to him afterwards and fixed their problems, this was unfamiliar of what Chase has grown accustomed to.

Look what you've done idiot, Rainier's not speaking to us like he used to. And you just had to use the 'no mate' card.

Dagger mindlessly grinds his teeth in together. Not my fault he decided to ALSO use the same shit on us Chase.

Chase pursed his lips and Dagger goes on.  If you ask me, I'd say he should have seen it coming. What else was he going to get from me? An applause and roses? Chase, Rainier knows we might never change our attitude...even if we tried.

Guess the saying is true...ya can't teach an old dog new tricks. Let alone a damn pack slut werewolf to be something else.

---------------------

They weren't even a minute inside the room and Chase was already trying to flirty with everyone who's there. And by everyone, really, everyone. Maylin was the first to flip him over knowing Chase was laid back enough to start leaning himself onto her. She gladly elbowed The Delta's stomach, though that didn't stop the player from going to Jessie who was busy retouching her make-up for when The Alpha comes in the sector officers meeting room.

Chase sat besides The Omega beauty, placing his arms on the mahogany long table and stationed his palms to support his slick chin, smirking with mischief.

"Hey there sugar, preparing yourself already? We haven't even started, but if you wanna taste Daddy that badly..." Chase throws his signature wink at her, and his tongue makes a quick lick at his bottom lip. "I'll take you on sweetheart."

It wasn't new to everyone, though it would mean something is wrong if this campus big-time-player didn't roam around the room to score somebody's legs to spread for him later that night.

Jessie side eyed Chase, disgusted that she even had to listen to The Delta's flirting nonsense. "Oh? Since when did you ever qualified up to my standards, and I don't remember seeing a Red dog tag on you. Go screw with someone else, hoe."

She snapped and goes back to dolling herself up, Chase chuckles. He liked it when they're hard to get. "Really? I bet you won't want anyone else after I fu---"

"Why is he seated besides Jessie? It's like putting the bloody gas tank next to the fireplace." Chase's cheeky smirk falls into a frown, hearing...that guy's voice.

It's the glasses midget. Dagger said.

Chase scowls at the doorway to find the nosy bastard that's been on his business for far too long, Maylin goes to give the short boy a hug before he folded his arms to his flat chest, the routine disapproval and tunt in his blue eyes transparent to anyone. And at Chase.

The mother of all nerds.

"I don't trust you seating near girls; get up." Emmett boldly declared to him, Chase titled his head. "Make me, brat."

Instead of feeling offended, he scoffs. Smiling down on the red-head player. "I'd say that be you Chase, considering I'm your upper class man and your behaviour speaks for itself. Now. Move."

This little bitch! Who does Emmett think he is to order me, he's just HUMAN. Chase detested this by-the-book Silver officer.

The Delta really gets irritated when this boy is around, because he's been the only other person besides The Alpha Chase listens to, he couldn't understand it himself. It's always such a hassle whenever he gets caught flirting with anyone in the school by Emmett, who doesn't hesitate to report him. The Delta brings it down to not wanting to get associated with the dork further and he didn't wanna be suspended from his officer duties; that's all Chase has going for himself. Plus...Emmett smells weird. 

Like rosemary, a girlish scent.

Chase was going to grab for Emmett's collar when his nose and evey other werewolf in the meeting room except four-eyes here, all sensed their Alpha.

They all stood up straight and ready their salutes, Emmett just mimicked them as he's grown used to the others magically knowing when one of their Alpha officers approches the room.

Shane gloomily walked in and Chase and Rainier saw him shake his head. "Weiler's not coming; again. Have any of you seen my brother this morning?"

Jessie is the first to answer. "No, I didn't see him at breakfast did Al say when he'll be here? I think we're still missing someone, right?" Maylin nods.

"Cyrus has his cleaning duties today, I told him about coming to our meeting last night at dinner as the new Zeta sector rank officer." Emmett raised his hand and Shane smiled. "Yes, Emmett?"

"This new scholarship student. Cyrus, What's he like? I haven't had the chance to thank him because my nose was still recovering." He asked.

"What a stupid shitty question." Chase murmurs under his breath, Shane then looks at him. {Please don't be like that.}

{Well it's true.} Chase replied.

Shane sighed. "As most of you heard recently, yes I was kicked out of the same class I was sharing with Cyrus. My auntie Miranda, hadn't discussed much about him to me before she left this morning. All I now is that Cyrus is our new scholarships student and he is..." Shane momentarily glanced at Maylin.

"Roommates with my older brother."

Emmett pushed up his thick glasses, it also bothers Chase when the boy does that, making a clinging noise. Emmett secretly felt sorry for Cyrus's situation and he exhaled, thoughtfully recalling something.

"I'm kinda surprised he's a Zeta, it's been...two years right? Since the last Zeta student Northwood accommodated."

Shane immediately looked at Emmett. "Um---perhaps it be best you don't say a word about that when my brother is here. For safety reasons, you know what I mean." Chase then interjected.

"Mhm, you shouldn't stick your little nose into people's business especially when you have no right." The Delta bit.

"People like you fucking make me sick, so keep your nose to your library books instead." Emmett rose his eyebrow.

"Sorry, but were you even apart of the conversation? I was asking Shane, not you." Chase felt Dagger get riled up and prepared to growl harshly at Emmett.

But Rainier spoke up. "I think I saw Al leave for the woods early. Must be still taking in the news he'll be responsible running our school until Mrs. Harrison returns." Shane nodded. "Okay I'll call him over." He took out his cellphone leaving the room because Emmett was human, and didn't know every person sitting with himself in that very meeting room were supernatural werewolves.

Rainier tapped into Chase.

{You better be finished with starting fights here Chase, and control Dagger.}

Chase frowned, Rainier was using his adult-tone on The Delta. Getting up he moved to sit next to Emmett instead, who ignored the player. Chase slumps into his arms and they all waited for their Alpha and Cyrus to show up here.

After a while.

The three boys heard their Alpha's order. {Shane, Rainier, Chase go outside to the school's dumpsters bins. And get this repulsive piece of shit out of my sight, before I mutilate the rest of him.}

Chase lifted his head and all three of them stood and ran outside, followed by the females and a clueless Emmett.

"What's going on?"

Chase turned back; serious. "Wanna be useful? Go get Nurse Nick. Hurry!"

*************************************

Author's Note :

For all the people who thought it was Chase and Rainier sorry, (their 'ship' will only be 'friendship' but you can still use your imagination) they're just brotherly friends, since Rainier doesn't have a brother he treats Al & Chase as if they were his younger brothers. I need to drive into this to show you guys what else is going on in the background behind our love team Al and Cyrus.

The other night an electric transformer exploded just outside my house and caught on fire, reminding me of the the beginning of "What Scares You?" special.

Thankfully, we managed to cut off the power in our house before the whole neighbourhood lost electricity and the fire didn't catch any trees or nearby houses.
(But I was high key ready to drag my siblings outside in pajamas if need be. I didn't fucking get sleep either so I edited stuff and this chapter too.)

I also caught a blasted cold and slight writers block from chapter 20? but now know what I want to happen next, don't worry I'll stay strong and healthy for myself.

Push the star!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.5K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
383K 14.4K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
68.6K 3.3K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

7.9K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...