๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ โœฐ ส™ษดสœแด€|...

By HenceVy

๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ |โ€ข| แตƒ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โฑโฟหขแต‰สณแต— "you human, will change the world. I'll... More

A/N
OO1.BULBASAUR
002.IVYSAUR
003.VENUSAUR
004.CHARMANDER
005.CHARMELEON
006.CHARIZARD
007.SQUIRTLE
008.WARTORTLE
009.BLASTOISE
A/N
011.METAPOD
012.BUTTERFREE
013.WEEDLE
014.KAKUNA
015.BEEDRILL
016.PIDGEY
017.PIDGEOTTO
018.PIDGEOT
019.RATTATA
020.RATICATE
A/N
021.SPEAROW
022.FEAROW
023.EKANS
024.ARBOK

010.CATERPIE

10.2K 493 433
By HenceVy

(Y/n) peak through the bushes as her gaze follow the reptilian pokemon who's wandering around the forest,

'Krokorok the dessert croc pokemon, an evolve form of Sandile.The special membrane that covers Krokorok's eyes detects heat, which allows it to see in the dark.'

Remembering what the Pokedex had told her, she wondered how it came from the dessert to an abandon forest. she slowly sat down at the ground and glance at the two pokemon beside her.

"Wait for my cue okay?" She whispered making sure the reptilian pokemon doesn’t hear her.

"Pika" The mouse pokemon whispered back.

"......." The other one only stared at her. Being almost satisfied with the answer, she's going to try what she had been doing for a very long time, asking them to come nicely or battling them to it. Quietly standing from the bush, she tiptoed towards the Krokorok. It didn't took long for the Pokemon to turn at her direction for it has a great sense of hearing.

This made her stop from coming closer and stood there awkwardly, "Ahahaha hi there" she let out a nervous laugh, putting a hand on her head. "Kro!" The Pokemon position itself in a fighting stance ready to attack the human in front.

"Its okay Krokorok, I won't harm you." She said with a gentle tone as she approach the pokemon slowly "I'm here to help you, you see I'm a trainer and I want to ask if you'd like to join our team" The Krokorok didn't seem convince for it let out a growl, eyes grew sharper as she came closer.

"The air is cooling here, aren't you a bit cold?" She started, thinking of staring a conversation would calm the pokemon down. "kroc.." It lowered its body as she spoke "You must be hungry as well, I can't seem to find any foods around here" her eyes look around the surrounding seeing the plain trees and bush, she assumes the pokemon was starving as well.

Seeing Krokoroc's body lowered, she slowly reach for a Pokeball in her bag. A 'Click' was heard when she accidentally press the button angering the Pokemon, "Krokorok!" It growled, launching itself in the air about to attack the girl.

(Y/n) back away, waving her hands in the air in panic "Wait! You got it all wrong, its not a weapon-" Suddenly a vine was wrapped around her waist and carried her away before the angered pokemon could get her.

Blinking, as she was place down in the ground gently. Knowing who this is, she turned to the small pokemon and said "I told you to wait for my cue Snivy"

"Snivy" The calm pokemon ignored her statement and glared harder at Krokoroc

"Pika! Pika!" Pikachu stood in front of (y/n), spreading his arm in a protective way. She smiled, fixing her posture to prepare an order "all right then, lets make this quick before dinner starts"

Extending her arms directly at Krokoroc she shouted "Pikachu use Iron tail!"

"Pikaaa" His tail turned into iron, running towards the opponent with full speed and slamming his tail at Krororocs head, making it stumble backward as it groaned in pain.

"Now use Electro ball"

"Pika pika, Pikachu!"
Pikachu jump in the air backward and hurls an electric orb at Krokoroc.

"Kro-koroc!" A shard of stones surrounds him and hurls it at the electro ball, neutralizing it. Making the stone aim in their direction,

"Snivy use vine whip!"

"Sni-Vy!" The vines strikes every stone, stopping it from coming at their direction. "Alright lets end this now, use leaf storm!"

"Sniiii-vy" Snivy spun in the air as a storm of leaves surrounds her "Snivy!" Letting out a signature cry and aim the attack at Krokodoc. Not being able to dodge it, the attack hit the reptilian pokemon for a bunch of time before collapsing in the ground.

Snivy lands in the ground with grace while Pikachu climbs in (y/n)'s shoulder, letting out a victory yell.

"Alright! Good job Pikachu, Snivy!" Praised (y/n). The serious pokemon only nod in return.

Kneeling beside Krokoroc and gave it a smile "That was a good battle Krokoroc" she compliment.

"Kroc..."

Grabbing a Pokeball from the bag, she glance at the laying pokemon and ask nicely "Do you want to come with us? We'll take care of you, promise"

"Krokoroc!" Satisfied with the answer, she place the Pokeball in its head, capturing it. Her smile grew wider as she stared at the ball, her heart beating with happiness as she caught another pokemon.

Rising up, it was her turn to do a victory pose. Raising the Pokeball up in the air and placing another hand on her hips "Alright! We just caught my first pokemon in Musutafu!"

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu cheered behind her. Snivy could only sigh and look at them with such seriousness.

"D-don't look at us like that..." The girl sweatdrop.

               •••••••••••••••••••••••

"That movie was so romantic!"

"I know right, My heart can't take all the cute moments between the characters!"

"Romino's so dreamy~"

Three cheerful students walk out in the cinema room, with pink aura and hearts surrounding them. The people who's in the same area gave them looks as they continue to gush about the movie they just finish watching. Meanwhile, two girls deadpanned at their lively friends.

"The movie wasn't even that great, what a waste of money" Aki groaned besides (y/n)

"I know but it seems that they enjoyed it very much" said (y/n) while pointing at the girls.

"I don't think they understand the plot really well, they only glued their eyes on the leading male and hype about the kissing scenes" The tall girl face palm,

"Aki! (Y/n)! Lets go order some foods. We're hungry" Mina waved at them, giving a small nod before following the three behind.

Her friends decided to go to the mall for hangout, its been 3 months since she arrive in Musutafu and
She's now used to living in the city. After going to several places to catch a pokemon and The Kirishima's and her friends taking her to every places.

Now she's used to hanging out with her group of friends, learning a lot about them.Specially Mina who has a quirk that produces acid from her body in which she thought it was really cool, she also learned that she was striving to be a hero so (y/n) gave her all the support and motivation that she needs.

"We're here!" Exclaimed Mina, as she grab (y/n)'s forearm and pulls her inside the fastfood restaurant, after ordering their foods they sat next to the clear window to get a view of the mall. All of them continued to converse with each other while waiting for their order,

"I wish I have someone to cuddle up as well" Yua pouts and hug herself as she sulk for not having a boyfriend making the girls laugh at her action.

"Aww Don't worry Yua, I'm sure you'll find someone soon enough" Himari place her arms around Yua's shoulder to comfort her. "You're beautiful and young, boys will fall inlove with you"

"If someone did, I hope he looks like Romino from the movie" She pouts even harder.

"Now you're just raising your standards" Aki said coldly.

"Speaking of boyfriends~" (Y/n) turned to the side to see Mina smiling teasingly at her, furrowing her brows in confusion she ask "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You have a Boyfriend right, (y/n)-chan~?" Said Mina. Making the two girls look at her with interest.

"What?" She blink "What boyfriend?"
Mina leaned closer to her "Oh you know, the black haired boy you hang around with every day" she said, raising her eyebrow up and down.

"Oh you mean the one who's been walking with her to school?" Yua Questioned with interest, rising in her seat a little.

"And the one who always walks you home?" Himari continued.

"Come to think of it, I notice how close you are since your first day. And you kept hanging around him for a lot of times now" Aki place her hand in her chin, remembering the times that (y/n) would ditch her for a boy.

"You mean Kirishima? He's just a friend, I don't have a boyfriend" She felt her face heating up at the thought of Boyfriend, it seems that they misunderstood their closeness  for an intimate relationship.

"Oh really? Then why are you this close" Himari raise both of her finger up and close the distance between it.

"I'm so jealous (y/n), you already have someone to cuddle up with~" Yua whine and lays her head in the table.

(Y/n) immediately shook her head, waving her hands in the air "You got it all wrong! My mother is a friend with his so they let me stay in their home, thats how me and him got close" with that, everyone turned quiet "And his only a friend!" She blurted out.

After a couple of second, another pink aura surrounds the three. "Living in the same roof?! Now thats romantic!" Yua gasp, moving her clasped hand closer to her face.

"I know right, its like every movie and novels" said Himari.

"I ship it even more!" Mina gushed, making the girl even more embarass and uncomfortable "Its not like that" she mumbled.

"C'mon (y/n) I mean his cute and kind and well, very outgoing I guess. Dating him would be fun" Aki suggested

"Even you Aki?" She sigh "Then why don't you date him instead"

"I can't"

"And why not?" (Y/n) asked, raising a brow at her.

"Cause I'm Lesbian" Aki said with a straight face. Making (y/n) surprise not expecting that kind of answer. "Oh..." 

"oh? Is that the only thing you would say?"

"What do you expect me to say then?"

"You know, be happy cause I can be a possible love interest as well" She said jokingly making (y/n) even more confuse, "What-" suddenly she was caught of by a beeping sound on her backpack.

"What's that?" Mina ask beside her.

"Aha, its must be my phone. I'm going to check it" Opening her bag quickly, she saw the blinking tracker . Tracking another pokemon near the mall.

'At this time?'

"So who's texting?" Aki asked trying to peak inside of her bag but (y/n) close it before she could see anything.

"Is it your....boy friend?" Mina smirk teasingly.

"No its not, but there's an emergency! Uhh Kioko-san is calling me" she stood up "I'm sorry but I have to go"

"But what about your order?!" Mina said a loud, her eyes following the leaving girl.

"I ordered chicken nuggets and fries and its all yours!" She said before leaving her friend's sight.

"Yay! Free fries!" Yua cheered

          •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/n) hurriedly ran towards the direction, it was another forest. Making it a good thing so no people would hear nor see her catching a pokemon.

She stop once she heard a rustling and hissing sound nearby, walking towards the source, she saw a glimpse of its body behind the large  tree. Looking back at the Pokedex, it was indeed a pokemon hiding.

"All right, come out of there" she said.

"Charr..bok"

Her eyes widen as the large pokemon presents itself. A pokemon that resembles a cobra, she thinks that if anyone come across this creature they would think its a giant snake the only thing is different, is the purple color of the body.

She waits as the Pokedex scan the Pokemon, glancing, making sure it hasn't make a move yet.

"Arbok the snake pokemon, A poison type and an evolve form of Ekans. This pokemon is terrifically strong in order to constrict things with its body. It can even flatten steel oil drums. Once arbok wraps its body around its foe, escaping its crunching embrace is impossible"

"I don't know how to deal with a snake but I know a foe who can take you down" she said, putting back the Pokedex and grabs a Pokeball.

"All right! I choose you, Starmi-?"

"Psyduck?"

She blink at the wrong pokemon in front of her. "Psy?" His head tilt even more as they look directly at each other.

"Psyduck?! What are you doing here? I thought I brought Starmie with me!" She screamed, pointing at the duck pokemon. "Psyduck"

Arbok laugh at the scene in front of it, making fun of the pokemon that was chosen to went against him, this made (y/n) grind her teeth.

"Hey don't laugh at my Psyduck! He may not look like it but he's tough and is able to beat you" She scolded only to get ignore by the laughing pokemon.

"You can do this right?"

"Psyduck?"

She sigh, knowing he isn't the best pokemon when it comes to battling, however, she believe that every one of her Pokemon can do a great job and is willing to give Psyduck a try.

"Lets show what you can do" she smiled at him, Psyduck waddles towards the laughing Arbok "Psy sy sy"

"Okay, go use your disable attack" instead of doing the attack, he look at her confusingly. Tilting his head from side to side with question marks appearing mid air.

She gulp at this, Psyduck headache isn't severe enough to use the move. "Chaarr! Bok bok!" The pokemon continued to laugh at Psyduck causing an irk appearing on the girls head.

"Just like we practice, use tail whip!"

"Psy?..." Just then, Psyduck moves his lower body side to side, looking ridiculously awkward. (Y/n) gripped her hair tightly in disbelief "You forgot already?!"

"Psyduc-" Suddenly Psyduck was now wrapped in Arbok's body, strangling him tightly making Psyduck scream in pain as he tried wiggling out. "Psyduck! Psy! Psy! Psy! Psyduck!"

"Ah! Hang in there buddy!" The girl panic, looking for another Pokeball in the bag but before she could grab one. Psyduck was thrown in the ground besides her, hitting his head.

"Oh no! Psyduck are you okay-" she then notice his eyes glowing. "Wait, this is okay" This Pokemon can use his most powerful attack when he gets to its most powerful headache. She smiles, staring at Psyduck who's body is now glowing.

"Go use Confusion!" She pointed at Arbok, who look troubled.

Just then the snake pokemon was levitating in the air, and its body got slam from tree to tree several times, all by psyduck's doing.

"Thats enough now"

Psyduck turned back to normal as Arbok falls on the ground, unconscious. She grabs an empty Pokeball and place its at Arbok's head. "We'll talk this out someday" she turned to Psyduck and praise him. "Good work, Buddy"

"Psy.." Psyduck felt his head hurting from the fall, his hands holding his head while moving around in pain. "Psy! Psy! Psyduck!" (Y/n) immediately went to him and rub his head, trying to calm him down.
"Its okay, the pain will ease soon" she said, looking around the forest she suggested

"Lets take a walk to calm your headache, shall we?"

              ••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/n) continued to walk in the forest with Psyduck walking behind her. Admiring the beauty of nature as they look around. "Its very peaceful here right?"

"Psyduck!"

"The others would love this place" she look down at her friend "do you think so too?"

"Psyduck!"

She giggled at the pokemon, its been so long since she saw him, reminding her that she needs to train him more. The forest seems to be a great spot for training and for hang outs, turning ahead she saw a hanging bridge.

Walking towards it, she looks down to see a canyon. "Woah, that looks deep" she whispered "Make sure to stay behind me, okay?"

"Psyduck!"

The both of them continue to walk across the bridge, it was a long one and its a good thing (y/n) doesn't have a fear of height if so, she wouldn't be stepping on it.

"Psy..." Psyduck tilt his head up as he saw a butterfly flying above him. With interest, he followed and tries to catch it.

"Psyduck Psy.."

"The flow of the river is rather strong make sure to not fall on it" Just as she said that, she heard a cry that seems belong to Psyduck.

Looking down, she saw Psyduck falling from the bridge.

"Ah?!" She spoke to soon.

"Didn't I just?!" She pulled her hair in frustration 'Psyduck can't swim!' she scream mentally as she stares at a drowning Psyduck being wash away in the river.

'Don't worry I'm going to save you ' She stride a leg over the rope, about to jump when she felt her arms being grab by someone.

'huh?'

"Oi, Oi Are you stupid?!, Why the hell are you planning to jump, do you want to die?!"

Looking back, she came in contact with a sharp and bright red eye. Observing his features, he has short, spiky ash-blond hair with choppy bangs that hangs over his eyebrow.

She had come into conclusion that...she has never met this someone before.

"Well are you just going to stare at me ha?! Do you want to kill yourself?"

Coming back to reality, she remembers her drowning friend.
"Eh? Why yes thats exactly what I'm doing! Infact would you like to double suicide with me?" She ask nicely making the male to look at her weirdly.

"What the fuck?!" 

"I'll take that as a no" pulling her hands away, she jump from the bridge "Goodbye, stranger!" She yelled, leaving the male surprise, thinking what the hell just happen.

"Im coming for you Psyduck"

                •••••••••••••••••••

She pants as she push herself up in the water with Psyduck wrapped around her other arm. 

"Thank you for helping, Kingdra" she  thank the sea horse pokemon for helping her catch up with Psyduck in the water.

"Kingdra.." He nod in respond.

"Now, return"  She said, returning the water pokemon back to its Pokeball and putting it back to her now wet bag.

Everything was wet, her bag, her things, her clothes. Everything "But your safe now Psyduck" she smiled at the sleeping Psyduck returning him to his Pokeball.

She stood up and fix herself. "Now..How am I suppose to go back"

               •••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my...." Kioko eyes widen at the girl who is soaking wet, water dripping on the floor mat as she stood there. "What...what happened to you" she ask.

"Oh..I fell on a fountain" She answered,

"Aren't you suppose to be with your friends at the mall today?" said Kirishima as he hands a towel to her shivering form.

"Yes, But I went home..cuz I embarass myself in the mall" She lied.

Both Kirishima's glance at each other before returning to face (y/n)
"I'm going to prepare hot chocolate for you, for the mean time, go and take a shower"

She nods at Kioko and went straight at her bedroom.

She closed the door and leans her back against it. Closing her eyes as she sigh heavily "what a day"

"Pika!" Her eyes shot open at the sound of her friend. Looking around she saw bunch of her Pokemon playing in her room.

Coming out of the Pokeball, without her permission.

"Oh"

She look at Emolga who's flying in the room while Eevee and Pikachu chase and jumping trying to reach her with Snivy judging them from a far.

"My"

She then turn to Pancham and her other Squirtle trying out her sunglasses and looking at the mirror, while Dedenne watch in awe.
Rowlet was also there, burying himself at her coat to sleep and Aipom was a laughing mess. Snivy look at her, almost feeling sorry for the trainer who's soul is almost leaving her body.

"Arceus..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 19K 19
"๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š , ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ , ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ." "๐“˜ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ." In which...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
626K 22.7K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
413K 17.7K 65
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...