Females x Male Reader vol. 2

By Veriase

Here you can find more refined and better stories than half of them in first book. Second book to torment rea... More

Readers can request stories here
201. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part I
202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I
203. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part II
204. First Request Special here.
205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II
206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader
207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader
208. DBD - Male Reader
Yo-yo
Quick update.
Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.
209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)
210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)
211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)
212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)
214. Requests Special 2.0? WHAT?!
215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III
216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk
217. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader
218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada
219. Yandere Fem Black Mask x Ex BF Male Reader
220. Another Requests special
221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader
222. Othercide Mother x Male Reader - Part II
223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader
This chapter was h̵̏͆̈́̈͘͠͠a̴̎̈̍̈̓̕c̸̐̂͗̚͝k̶̏͑͂̒̕ȅ̶̔̋͐̌͝͝d̷̉̊̏͐͆̑ by Netrunner
Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)
224. Female V x Male Reader (Cyberpunk 2077) P-I
225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)
226. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader - Part 2
227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV
228. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part V
229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI
230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII
Next updates - Catch up!
231. Feng Min x MR x ex Yui Kimura (Dead by Daylight)
232. Akame/Kurome x Male Reader (True Freedom)
233. Aranna Starseeker x Human MR (Warcraft)
234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)
Joke note
Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.
235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction
236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)
237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR
238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077
239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2
240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR
241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)
242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)
243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)
Update on stories status
244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD
245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)

13.6K 102 28
By Veriase

Overlord is owned by Kugane Maruyama.

This was requested by BillyReb. Have fun reading it!

*****

   Great Tomb of Nazarick was the most important place for young (Y/N) (L/N) who was ruling this world with his fellow companions as... One of population of players of the game called Yggdrasil, he was devoted to this game from early creations of Tabula, and in the end was granted status of having possibility to play as great Momonga.

   Throne room where he was right now was quite dark, and (Y/N) don't really wanted to change it. He even tried to cancel all of his meetings irking his most devoted companion and npc friend – Albedo. She was something else, and (Y/N) always thought that Tabula was pretty nasty for his players creating her, while everyone knew she was nothing more – just pixels and lines of smart code.

   This was last night in world (Y/N) loved to sink after school, and problems of real life... He grew with it for years, and sometimes wished that Albedo, Shalltear with other's in reality was just other players... If it was true, now after all of this we could meet and share our laugh at stories from past events in game.

   He sighed clearly annoyed by this sudden action, but he knew it was coming at some point. Game was coming to the end, and Tabula decided to turn off servers, ending quickly life of his game and love of others.

Albedo: Something is bothering you Lord Momonga?

   (Y/N) avatar looked to his right where stood beautiful Albedo with clear concern on her face. It's weird, she should not have reacted to my mood by herself, after some of my chooses in dialogue yes, but... Hmm, yet last quest dlc added improved a little ekhm... Relationship AI on various npc's, but not to that degree.

(Y/N): You are always worried about me dear Albedo, what about your needs?

   Albedo put her finger to mouth and her eyes lowered while she thought for some seconds. (Y/N) looked deeper into throne room spotting some of his most loyal npc companions standing near shadows of columns. I really liked when Tabula added loyality missions for them, expanding their backstory... I could even more sink into this fake life.

Albedo: My needs master? I live to serve you as Overseer of the Guardians of our Great Tomb of Nazarick, but if I could choose my future needs...

   Albedo put her hand on his clearly taking by surprise (Y/N), because he never in this game experienced this bold actions of any npc. Wait... Something is wrong, how is she acting like that? Maybe it is a glitch? Her voice took a note of seduce theme before she said next words.

Albedo: I would like to be your wife - lord (Y/N). Protect you from harm,  and create family with you my beloved.

   (Y/N) was speechless. Npc's of this game always used his official game name as Lord Momonga, because Tabula was to lazy to code his name for some conversations. He just used it to write in some not important notes or other things, but never used in any npc related conversation. Okay Tabula, thank you for this last wish, but it will make me just more miserable after all of this. Young man don't wanted for game creator to give him his last goodbye.

Shalltear: I̶̺̼͍͉̟̎̋̍͑́́͛͒̐̃̓̒͌̊̌̋̇̒̌̃̈́̄̋̈̂̂̈̉͐͒̕ ̵̡̡̨͔̱͉̬̠̱̘̦͈̦̮̮̞̮̳̘̭̲̬͓͍̖̺̠͈͇̞̞͎̥͙̘̜̩͚̔̽̍̔͋̽͗̓̋̃͒̒̉̂̚͜͜ͅȯ̷̢̡̧͈̠̲͓̙̤̮͈̯͈͕̙̞͙̺̘̝͚͙̫̠͊͛̈̃̊̂͊̇͘b̶̧̛̝͇̦̭̤͉̥̭͍̫͍̙̣͓͎͓͉̟̟̳̬͚͎͙̯͕̬̮̊̈́̽͐̽͗̌̈́̿̔̔̌̉͂̈́̅̍͌͂̀͊̔̈́̏̽̂̎͒̒͂̂̏̀̒̿̔̉͗̒̾̂́͋̐̈́́̀̓̾̊̓͘͘̕̚͝͝j̷̢̢̧̧̭͔̱͔̭̮̻̗͈̰͉̠̖̺͖̤̰͚̘̰̦̲̲̦̹̬̹͓̪̘̹͙́̔͋̆͊̈́̒̐͊̅̾̿͌̈́͐͛͆̔̚̕̚e̷̢̢̡̡̧̡̡̢̡̛̛̛͈͙͚̘̤̲͓̦͈̺̲̝̤͈̬̪͎̤̜̳͈̠͈͈̰͚̗͎̗̰̹̮͖̗̱̙̳͉͉̮̲̲͔̠̪̪̯̖͈͓̤̤̳̖̻̤̜̭̖͍͕̘̋̀̍͆̈́͒͗͗͂͂̓̀̅̿͋̓̽͆͋͆̆̒̔̇̏͂̔̀̒͐͊̐̔̔͌́́̚̚͘͠͠͠͝c̶̨̨̛̛͖͎̪̘̜̘̝͓̜̻̪̻̘̮͔͍͕̫̺̬̪͔͕̖͔̲̝̱͙̼̱̰̩̩͈͓̞̲̪̼̼̃̌́͐̈́̇̒̐̾͌̌̄̈́͋͋͛̌͒̊̃͒̏̉̈́̒̓̄̔̿̔͘̕͜͝ẗ̸̛͚͇̙̯́̉͑̑̒̉̑̓̀̐̈́̓͌̿̒͋͌̆̃͌̑̐͋̓̇́̉̀̎̆̅̑̆͗̅̽̽͑̑̉̐̆̎͂̈͋͆̔͊̀̈́̋̋̆͑̀̀͊͐͑̕͘̕͘͘͠͝͝!̶̡̧̧̡̨̨̢̢̧̨̯̖̘̺̝̗̞̖͎̰̻̘͍̮͕͎̰̰̖͓͚̮̭͍̥͚̘̲̻̬̝͔̬̦̟̬̬̯̳͚͔̦͙͚̥̟̙̩̦̥̳̪̠̃̀̃́̆̀͌͊͜͝ 
Lord Ainz don't need anyone like you.

   Quickly from back of the throne room moved to them crimson eyed and pale skinned looking like fourteen-year old girl woman named Shalltear Bloodfallen. A vampire wearing black dress with big skirt and a ribbon that was tying her silver hair in a ponytail. Two npc's always fought no matter of topic or time. It was probably hard coded into their mechanics, and even player playing as Momonga couldn't change their true relationship to each other, yet why it was... It was still great mystery to the population of players.

Albedo: No one is asking you flat chest.

   Albedo moved in front of (Y/N) who was sitting on throne covering him with her body. Jesus, why even if I know these are just pixels it is still affecting me in real world? It is really disturbing thoughts how they managed to create it... Matrix, real matrix.

Shalltear: Where one is not gifted, there is other place she is, dumb bitch.

   Vampire seductress pointed first on her not very well-developed breasts and then to head. She had naught smile on her face the entire time seeing growing anger on Albedo face. Sadly, one of flaws of (Y/N) Overseer was how easily she was teased by Shalltear. (Y/N) don't saw that Albedo instead of saying anything to smiling Shalltear decided to wink with growing smirk on her face.

   Then, next thing (Y/N) is seeing is Albedo sitting on his lap with little wiggle. Young man almost reacted to this in way that would not help this compromising position for them to be seen by others. He almost placed his hands on her bosom by surprise.

S̶̞̗̦̪͓̯̤̝̥͙̩̦̼̊̀͜h̸̛̞͚͔̹̝͕̯̪̘̅̉́́͘͝a̸͕̣̪̥̺̫͍̜̰͝l̵͎̠̱̭͖̟̏̈́͛̅͐͘l̵̡̪̫̠͈̺̯̗̘̳͍̩̿́̈̍̊̋̋̉̈͜͝t̵̼͖͓̠̙̞̭̯̲̼͉͚̪̮͊̍̐̂̃̇̃͛̎ę̴̛̠̳̹̯͉̣͖̪̺͕̔́̓͊̌́̀͌͗̉͘͝ͅå̵̡̺͓̹̙̫͉̤͍͖̪̬̽͂̅r̶̗͉̜͔̽̔̈́̔̉:̶̡͖̪̝͉͎̠̦̦̬́̈́̈́̄͒̌͘ You... You will pay for doing this to MY master (Y/N)!

   (Y/N) again lost his idea what was happening inside this game hearing another npc calling him by his given name in real life. I'm really convinced to call or report this to GM's, but knowing Tabula it doesn't work anymore. Oh my... Albedo wiggled again like she just wanted to feel something from him rather to just sit there on his lap.

Albedo: I'm sure (Y/N) is looking for someone more... Mature to pleasure his bed needs.

   Shalltear was losing it. She really wanted to just come to this bitch sitting on lap of her future husband, but knew that in one thing this... Big breasted cow was right, he needed mature one, at least acting as one – not looking.

Shalltear: From there I can see how uncomfortable you are making him you cow! Your weigh is probably too much to be pleasurable to feel, unlike my petite untouched, and undiscovered parts...

Albedo:
You little mongrel... I'm at least not scared to state- no... To act on my feelings, unlike inexperienced kids in this mighty room of my lord.

   Next exchanges of words between Albedo and Shalltear was lost to ears of (Y/N) who was completely out of place first time from start of this game. What is happening? It is madness... I need to... I need to see it for myself.

(Y/N): Sebas...

   His head butler Sebas Tian – leader of Pleiades Six Stars looking at his master with concern in eyes, and nodded waiting for orders. Albedo and Shalltear in meantime continued their 'word war' not even acknowledging that their lord Momonga said anything. Another new thing... Before with my only one world both npc would just stop their dialogue.

(Y/N): Tell me a time from this special watch send to us by Touch Me. 

Sebas: My Lord... It is about a minute before it will be over.

(Y/N): Thank you for your loyal servitude Sebas, and all of you!

   He saw various npcs nodding to him with clear respect, and a little curiosity. It's understable, npc's don't know that after that time... It will be game over. Definitive end of their virtual life, and death of part of my own real life sucked by computer game.

Albedo: Master (Y/N)? Why you... You seem to be sad, why is that my lord?

   Albedo and Shalltear looked at him with something weird in their eyes, and clear concern plastered on their virtual faces. How I can feel so many emotions to something fake like both of them, for this place, for memories from this place...? How they managed to create something filled with fake life?

(Y/N): Do... Do you have any wish Albedo, you would want to be granted before your... Death?

Albedo: My lord today is very... Generous with his ideas, maybe we would need to go and hunt some humans, for lesser members to eat or drink on their blood...

(Y/N): I'm serious Albedo, but be quick... Please.

   It was first time this game allowed him to use this... Prohibited word in dialogue, in the end each of them was having so bad reputation they don't had chance to gain it back to be just neutral not even starting with good side. Albedo blushed lightly, and slowly leaned towards him, but (Y/N) saw before his eyes also time ticking... 10...6...8...7

   Her lips tasted like sweetest chocolate with note of mint he ever tasted in his real life...

G̸̡̨̭̫̦͓̬̜̜̺̖͓̜̅̋̇̒̾͘Ă̴͈̖̙̟̟̦͓̟̮̬̜̈̑̊̔͝M̷̧̧̘̝̱̞͎̪̠̗͉͊̋̋̍͑̈́͑̀̓͘̕̕ͅE̴̺̩̱͇͍͎̤̩̱̩̝̰͌̂͗̈̈̑͛̊̈͝ ̴̡̧̠̫̮̤͌̊̂͜ͅǪ̶͍̼̫̼̯̤̱͍͍̈̿̎̔̊͆̈́̆̊͛V̴̪̝̥̇͛͂̒̚͝E̸̢̨̯̱̜̺̗͌̀̈́̌͌̊̿͐̀̓̊̈́R̵̡̺̹̪̬̓̅ ̶̭̤͇̪͊̈̋̊͒̓̆̚

Ṫ̷̢̧̻͍̩̠̤̟̀͆̍H̶̛͍͍̰̹͊͆̆̌̒̈́͝À̶̛̛̫̪̬̻̠̬̱̭͙̼͉̪̿̐̍̔̒̾̃N̸̛̺̩͇͉̟̬̓̎͐̿̇̕͜͝Ḳ̶̡͍͖̦̘̝͇̱̈́̓̿̎̇̇͒̂͒̀̉̂̕͠͝ ̸̧̨̟̰͙̜͆͋̄̈́̋̏̒̏͘Y̶̛̖̥̰̯͕͗́̀̈̋̐̑͝͝Ǫ̸̱͎͖̠̫͇̬̥̇͆̄̒̋͑͝ͅU̸̢͖͍̠̞̼̻̫͉͕̬̓͗̑́̅̋̀͂̏̍ ̵̤̺̗͈̤̥̀̒͒̄͛̈̓̊͜͝F̶̛̛̬͔͉̯̬̦̼͖̻̰̦̀̿̋͂͛̔͒̈́͌̂O̸̡̨̜͉͇̥̹̝̊͒̊͋̓̏̅̍̚͝ͅͅȒ̵̡͈̠̪̳͙̤̭̫͎̦̐́̉ ̵̨̠̹̫̣̰͍̺͋̇͝P̷̛̥̘̰̞̌̈̏̅̈̓̓͛͂͋̚͠͝ͅL̶̻̘̼̫̭̙̞͛̈́̄̐̏̋ͅẠ̸̧̛̛̣͔̜͇̪̩̲͈̜͕͎̣̌̈̈́̓͆͑̏̈̐̈̓͗́͜Y̵̡̡̻͎̹̯̺̙̯͈͋͗͛̀̃͛̈́̂̀͌͝͠͝I̵̛̹̥̮̦͗͊̋̓̅̿͊͒͗̎Ṇ̴̰͕̻̫̲̽͒̈́̈́̑͊͗̓̈́̀̑̐͑̕̕G̴̢̲̖̹͕̲͈̩̗̩̼̫̟̅́̏̅̑͌͊̓̽̚͘͝ ̸̢̧̛̪̪͓͉̲̞̻̗̐̀̑̑͊̈́̓̆͋̓̀̎̿̚ͅO̷̧̳͆̓́̈́̈́́́̅̂̚͝Ű̴̥̫̜̣̪͍̹͓̻̮̦̩̬͑̌̆̽̓́̅̈́̽̚͠Ṟ̵̢̡̨̡͙̼̣̞̺̼̬̣͍̦̍̋̀̒̈́̏͛͊̔̈́͌͊͠ ̵̰̹̀̈́̏̍̆̆͐̓̕͘̕͝͠Ģ̶̛͉̥̜̻͇͓̬̜̜̭̜̼͎͍͐̑͌́͂̌́A̷͔̭̞̖̞̰͇̥̲̥̻̥̐͛͂̈́́̿́̈́̍̈́͝M̸̬̹̦̺̀Ę̸̡̢̜̻̖̭̭̗͚̩̟̭́͜ͅ ̴̛̪̖̫͓͈̝̏̍͌̇̏̀̌͆̇͛

*****

(Y/N): Ow, my head... I must have fallen asleep after... Game over...

   Young man sighed not even opening his eyes, it was Saturday so now without Yggdrasil he didn't had anything to do, and decided to have his deserved sleep. It is very... Very comfy today in my bed, at least something good happening this earl-

Shalltear: Oh my, master (Y/N) is really naughty early in the day~ I like it, please suck on my nipple after this ~

   He could do only one thing. Faster than anything jump out from bed like hot water was pouring on his body. Okay, maybe I had some dreams with... Ekhm some of them, but I'm sure it isn't this type of dream.

Shalltear: Awww! Don't be scared master (Y/N)! I know I'm little different from last night, but... But just look at them! I know you loved them last night with your hands...

   (Y/N) saw young woman with quite big boobs on his bead covered only by his green blanket... She had red eyes, and silver hair. It was Shalltear Bloodfallen, he was sure of this, but in more... Way more mature state of body than her petite one from... From game?

(Y/N): W-what are you doing there Shalltear? We are still in... Nazarick?

   She looked at him with smile and nodded, little moves made his blanket fall and uncover her interesting parts of body. (Y/N) gulped seeing that she wasn't embarrassed, even more... She started advancing on him on bed with sensual way of moving her body.

Shalltear: We are in your private chambers my master... In Nazarick, but... It seems that something happened last night... We lost conscious for some time, and woke up in this... Weird part of our world. Sebas did send some of our to scout this place, but most importantly... I got all of this ~

   Her hand lowered and was placed now on his hard private place. He then saw that he wasn't in Lord Momonga avatar body, but in his own. She isn't asking about this? S-something is very wrong with this, maybe it is a dream in the end... I hope so.

   It wasn't a dream. Why you would ask?

   Shalltear lowered her head with idea of taking off his pants and... - But in that moment to his private chambers stormed in very dangerously looking Albedo in her armor. Her face was definition of raw fury seeing her love rival touching (Y/N).

Albedo: Don't you dare move this dirty hand any centimeter further you skank. I left my poor master to learn about this new... Place, and you just used this to attack him! No more master (Y/N), from now on I will stay at your side every time. I will protect you my love!

Shalltear:
All I can see on my master face is enjoyment and desire for my... Mature body, and you know what? It is still undiscovered... Tight, and for sure more comfy than yours!

   It was very bold move by Shalltear to place his hand on her boob and force him to squeeze in front of fuming red-faced Albedo. Okay it is very bad situation. Not only Shall was mature, but got more bold with her actions, its horrible knowing how pleasurable she is...

(Y/N): Um... Right! Albedo report, where are we now? Shalltear gather the rest of Pleiades. We will back to this matter... Later...

   Both women reluctantly backed from him, and nodded accepting his command. At least both of them still are doing my requests without any objection.

Shalltear: Good. My master needs to save his strength for later frolics ~

Albedo narrowed her eyes at Shalltear who slowly walked out from his private chamber, and then sighed smiling at her lord.

Albedo: At least this – comrade of us is out of picture for now. I need to ask first, before my report... Is everything right my master? Last night we...

   She blushed crimson red losing her composure, and in her eyes flashed for a second some sort of deep emotion. I'm losing my mind right now. I need to see it by myself or finally woke up from this weird dream.

(Y/N): Ah, yeah... About that. Thank you my precious Overseer for your assistance in time of my need.

   (Y/N) saw flash of disappointment on her face, but quickly in place of it come little smile. Albedo sighed with content and sat next to her lord who felt some sort of protecting warmness emanating from her.

Albedo: My lord (Y/N), we don't really know what happened... Our great Tomb of Nazarick just moved to different world I presume.

(Y/N): Uh, how different?

Albedo: Hmmm... I don't feel any type of magic around us, not even a Wild Magic. Only our Tomb is now like some sort of transmitter or more precisely source of our powers. I took you last night after you lost conscious, and from early with Sebas scouted the area. It looks like we will have to conquer this part of our world, but most of us is really happy master...

(Y/N): Why is that Albedo?

Albedo: This world is full of humans master!

   (Y/N) sighed closing his eyes and slowly stood up noticing that Albedo in meantime of her talk had placed her hand on his knee that now fell to the bed. It's not good... In game, it was just stated sometimes in npc's sheet or dialogue, but never showed in front of any player. Shit. Shalltear will need fresh blood...

Albedo: I'm very proud of you my master! Even when you were asleep your mind not failed you. I still need to learn more from you as your Overseer.

(Y/N): What do you mean by this Albedo?

Albedo: It was right move to change your appearance. I still need a little time to adapt to this, but... I can see some big improvements with it.

*****

   Somehow (Y/N) managed to survive this day... It was good that his 'new' home was placed in wilderness, and his scouts needed some time to get into first city or village. He was still trying to understand how it happened, and accept that his life from this point changed.

Shalltear: You are too generous my master! Fresh blood for your most loyal servant that could become more than that ~

   Right now young lord wanted to test something else with Shalltear Bloodfallen to ease his fears about fellow human lives living 'nearby'. Both of them sat in one of his working chambers with Shalltear holding a glass filled with red liquid... Wine. It will be my most brave and ambitious thing to do or quick wish for death. Wine for Vampire.

(Y/N): That's a special... Ekhm... Mix of human races... I'm not sure if...

Shalltear: You worry too much for little me master. I will need to repay you soon!

   Slowly she took a sip of her drink. Okay. Her eyes opened and... It was comically forced smile for (Y/N), but he was thankful for her try. Sigh... She needs blood, but here I don't feel good about any human dying for this.

(Y/N): I see you will need other blood source... As your lord I decided that you will get more directly from me.

   She wanted to ask how and from where he will gather blood for her, but excitement quickly rushed into her with warmth rising around are of her pelvis and heart. (Y/N) leaned to her with clear intention exposing his neck to now adult vampire.

Shalltear: M-my master! I-I can't!

(Y/N): We don't want for one of my warriors to be in weakened state, do we?

   Shalltear smiled nodding to her lord, and slowly leaned with her exposed fangs. (Y/N) felt chills on his back when her two sharp fangs touched his skin, and then slowly bit... 

Slurp, slurp, slurp... 

   I thought it would be more painful, but maybe seeing how it affects her is making me forget about this little pain in neck.

Albedo: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO (Y/N)!?

   (Y/N) saw his fellow Overseer standing near opened doors ready to strike on completely unaware Shalltear fully absorbed on devouring his neck from all of the blood. I should know that nothing will go according to my plan.

Albedo: You cold-blooded thot! Freakin thief!

Shalltear: Eh... It was too good to last longer than five minutes. Thank you my lord... I'm pretty sure that only one thing I tasted that was better than your royal-evil blood.

   Her voice had seduce notes, and she moved extremely close to (Y/N) knowing that Albedo was boiling with anger seeing it. His Overseer decided to take act being very protective of her only potential love interest...

Albedo: Oh, no you will not take more than our lord will give you! Move aside, maybe you got new - soo mature body, but you still act like child you are.

Shalltear: My lord, can you see her attitude? She doesn't want to give you any free space...

   (Y/N) was sure that no one will rescue him from this war between both of them, and it was inevitable for him to take serious action or...

Shalltear/Albedo: WHAT IS THIS SOUND?!

Albedo: I'm sure it is some wicked way for you bat-bitch to confuse my lord!

Shalltear: Oh, please cow tits. You will never learn of MY wicked ways with master (Y/N).

   Music that was coming from his pocket for some seconds confused (Y/N), but quickly he understood what it was. It was his telephone. I completely forgot about that... We are in real world right now. Slowly young lord of Nazarick took out his phone, and saw the name of person that was calling. Oh, no... And I thought it will not get worse than this.

???: (Y/N)? Where are you?! Do you know how scared I was? You don't answered any of my calls from before! Just wait as your father will learn about this...

Albedo: Who is this lord (Y/N)?

   Shalltear looked at him also with unsaid question on her lips. (Y/N) was completely scared of this situation. One thing is having naught girl from game in your bed, and other trying to explain all of this to his parents.

(Y/N): It is my... Mother.

   He wasn't sure how both of them will react to learning that their evil lord mother is alive... Screw what Albedo or Shall, will think about this... What will my mother and father think of me when I will tell them about part of my favorite game coming into real world? Shit. I hope these white uniforms for insane people aren't uncomfortable...

Albedo: My lord (Y/N)! I need to meet your parents now!

Shalltear: Sigh, need to agree with fatty-tally there...

(Y/N): Why is that?

Albedo: I need their blessings for stealing your rotting heart my lord.

   (Y/N) (L/N) could do one thing in this moment seeing Shalltear agreeing to Albedo words. Only one thing sane human could do... He fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 5.7K 52
Poorly written collection of Ruby x M!Reader one-shots.
123K 3.3K 21
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...
262K 2.9K 30
Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X open to lgbtq+ Currently editing so will...
11.7K 140 12
here you guys go, the sequel to my rwby x male reader volume 1,2 and 3 stories. hope you guys enjoy. Y/n and his team is back and stronger than ever.