My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

By sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 14

5.1K 158 9
By sbergeron16

We are practically clawing at each other. He slams me against a wall and wraps my leg around his waist and digs his fingers into my ass. Never once separating his lips from mine.

"I want you now." He rasps out. "I want to burry my dick so far inside of you that you will never forget who you belong to. And when I come inside of you my seed will mark you as mine."

"I want that too." I whisper, my sex throbbing with need. "More then breathing."

Dimitri halts his actions at my words causing my leg to un wrap from around him. He takes my face gently in his hands and his eyes search mine for confirmation.

"You deserve to be taken slowly and have your body worshipped."

"Later. Later that can happen. Right now I want you hard and fast." In fear he will leave me wanting I quickly add, "This will be a step up from the bathroom floor." I look around the room and notice a couch. "At lest we wont have to lay on the floor."

He kisses me gently once before he ups the kiss. I dig my nails into his shoulders and pull him closer to me.

"I'm clean. Our manager makes us get checked every three months and I haven't been with anyone since." He tells me.

"I'm clean too I tell him. And on the pill."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me. Means I can be inside you with nothing between us."

That makes me happy too. I want to feel all of him.

He picks me up and I think he's going to set me on the couch instead he lays me out on top of the table.

"You're so beautiful." He proclaims as he walks around me. "That dress really is something. I'm going to grab a trench coat for you to wear."

I laugh, "not happening. I would die from a heat stroke."

"And I will die seeing every male aiming lustful glances your way."

"But remember I'm leaving with you not them. They can drool all they want the only one I want in my bed is you."

"And that is exactly why I won't kill anyone. I love you." His eyes soften.

"Love you too."

Dimitri positions himself between my legs, "we don't have much time before I have to pull myself together for the show. But I promise you I will make you come."

He pulls his shirt over his head and my eyes drink in the sight of his naked chest. My fingers itch to touch and stroke him, but we don't have the time for all the touching I'm craving to do. As he unzips his jeans I feel a rush of hot liquid settle between my legs.

He inserts one finger to check to see how ready I am and groans when he discovers just how wet for him I am.

"Baby you're going to kill me." He tells me.

He inserts a second finger and I wiggle on the table wanting more. Needing more. I take my turn groaning when he pulls his fingers from me and puts them in his mouth.

"I love the way you taste. Can't wait for later when I can put my tongue on you and drink in all of your juices."

"Neither can I."

As he is leaning over to kiss me he also pulls me down the table till my legs are dangling over the edge. He positions himself between my thighs and nudges then apart. He runs his hands up my legs and removes my underwear.

"I think I shall keep them there for the concert," he tells me as he places my underwear in his pocket. "I like the idea having you on stage with me. Are you sure you want this?"

All I can do is nod my head yes because my throat is to dry to work properly.

He enters me slowly and my muscles stretch to accommodate him. Once he is entirely filling me he gives my body a moment to adjust to his size. Not wanting to wait any longer I rock my hips against him. Signaling him without words of what I want. Dimitri instantly starts to pull in and out of me.

With each stroke of his dick inside of my I climb closer to my release.

"Baby please tell me you are as close to coming as I am." He rasps.

"Yes. Oh yes!" I scream not caring who might happen by and hear me. In this moment all that matters is Dimitri and the pleasure he is bringing me.

All to soon I am over the edge and come apart in his arms. My inner muscles spasm around him and grip him even tighter. He yells my name when his own release is upon him.

We lay there a moment catching our breath. He bends down to kiss my forehead before he pulls out of me and at once my body misses the contact. His eyes wander over me as though he is memorizing me laying there. When his eyes rest on my sex a boyish smile graces his lip. He cups his hand over me and I squirm at the sensation.

"I love knowing my seed is deep inside you. When you are standing out in the crowd with all those males around you remember that I'm still inside you."

"And I love having you there. When the females around me are screaming about how much they want you all I'll be able to think about is this moment."

He helps me to stand and I use the mirror to adjust my dress. He too pulls his pants back on covering his dick from my eyes, but I'm really sad when he pulls his shirt over his head. I was really enjoying the view of his chest. 

"Remind me to thank Harper for picking out this dress. I can't seem to be able to take my eyes off you. But what I can't wait for is to see it on the floor in the hotel room."

"I take it I'm forgiven for the Keith incident." I ask still facing the mirror fussing with my hair.

Dimitri comes up behind me to wrap his arms around me and rest his chin on my shoulder. I lean back into his chest melting at his warmth.

"I'm sorry my actions made you think I was mad at you. I was never mad at you." He confesses as he kisses the side of my neck causing me to shiver.

"I don't understand. Your eyes were flashing fire."

"At him baby never you. I figure he set the whole ride from the gate in his favor. He needs to understand that you will never be his. I almost feel sorry for him." He squeezes me tightly against him and nips at me neck.

"Hay now," I swat at him. "Please no hickeys. I'm to old for those. And can I please have my underwear back?"

"Okay to the hickeys. But no to the underwear. I already told you I like having them in my pocket on stage. Just something else you can use to remember that I only want you out of all those women who are going to be throwing themselves at me."

I turn in his arms and he kisses me.

"Okay I tell him." When we finally pull apart.

Someone knocks on the door and yells. "Come on man the rest of the band wants to finally meet the women you haven't been able to stop talking about for the past few months. Plus we only have thirty minutes before we are needed near the stage."

"We'll be right there Lucan. Plus the opening acts still need to play." Dimitri yells back.

"You better be or I will break down this door."

"Ready to meet the band?" He asks me.

"As ready as I'm going to be."

He smiles, "they will love you. You have nothing to worry about."

He takes my hand in his and leads me out the door and back down the hallway. We pause in front of another door. Dimitri opens it and pulls me in with him.

My friends are seated on the various pieces of furniture in the room and seem more relaxed then I am. And I was the one who just had a mind blowing orgasm.

"Everyone this is Skylar."

"Dude you suck at introductions." Tray states.

"Not like she doesn't know who you are. Your face is plastered on posters and such." Dimitri says defending himself.

I shrug my shoulder, "he isn't saying anything that isn't untrue."

Ryder stands and walk over to us with an out stretched hand. "Ryder." He says before shaking my hand and then pulling me in for a hug. "Don't hurt him. He may act tough, but I know for fact you have more power over him than you think you do." He whispers in my ear.

"I never want to hurt him. I've loved him for year before he even became the rocker he now is."

Dimitri clears his throat, "That's enough man let her go."

I start to pull away from Ryder and he pauses me to stare in my eyes. I get the feeling he is searching for something. Once he finds whatever he is searching for he smiles and nods his head. Only then am I able to leave his arms and fall directly into Dimitri's awaiting arms.

Still smiling Ryder tells Dimitri, "you did well my brother. You did well." He slaps Dimitri on the shoulder and walks out of the room.

"He's a little odd." I say.

"Maybe so, but he means well. He also tends to be extremely protective of those he considers family and by that reaction you are now in the circle."

A taping sound catches my attention and I discover Mason wearing headphone and tapping away on the wall. Dimitri must have seen where I was staring because he says, "that's Mason's routine before a show. He says it always gets him in the right mind set."

"And what gets you in the right mind set?" I ask.

"Sex." He whispers. I must have given him an odd expression because he adds, "with you."

"Hmm." I state not convinced.

He sighs, "before a show I like to down a glass of Scotch and chill." He then whispers in my ear, "but now I think I enjoy sex with you more."

"Too bad you'll only get to experience that once."

"We shall see." What can he mean about we shall see?

Dimitri walks over and pulls the headphone off Mason's head.

"What the fuck dude?" Mason glares at Dimitri and reaches for his head phone, but Dimitri keeps them out of his grasp.

"Thought you wanted to meet Skylar."

"Is she here?" He asks looking around the room and then his eyes settle on me. "Damn who brought the hot babe," without waiting for a response he walks over to me. "I'm Mason. And let me tell you I don't care which of my band brothers brought you. Drummers are always the best in bed." He adds a wink.

"I think I'll have to disagree and say guitar players are the better choice." I tell him.

Mason's face turns slightly white and he slowly turns his head to stare at Dimitri. I'm surprised to only find humor sparkling in Dimitri's eyes and not the normal green fire.

"Skylar I presume?" Mason asks.

"I am." I tell him.

"And with that I'm going to make my exit. I'll see you later."

Dimitri walks back over to me and kisses my head.

"We should probably all get moving and they should be getting to their seats." Lucan reminds everyone.

As he walking towards the door he stops in front of me and kisses my cheek before whispering in my ear. "He's a better man when you are completely in his life. Thank you." Lucan then walks out the door whistling.

At least I know for a fact two of the four band members gave me their stamps of approval. Now I need two more.

Make that one more I think to myself because as Tray was leaving the room he stopped to give me a hug.

"Welcome to the family." Tray tells me before he too exit the room.

Now only my friends, myself and Dimitri are left in the room. Not even a minute passes before someone else enters.

"Skylar this is Ricky." He informs me. "He is going to make sure you have a great time. If you need anything you just ask him and he will make sure you get what you need."

"We really are getting the MVP experience." I joke.

"Of course." He kisses the side of my head one more time. "I have to go now. So I'll leave you in Ricky's capable hands."

Before he leaves he kisses me on the lips. "Love you."

"Love you to." I tell him. "Now go rock your heart out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 213 38
A whirlwind romance that all starts with a joint in a hotel room... Excerpt "Are you going to say anything?" He asks softly interrupting my thoughts...
15.3K 1.1K 47
Colliding with a famous rock band vocalist was an accident, but dating him was a choice. Samantha Morris felt at a crossroads after graduating from...
7 0 3
A small town girl took a chance at a new life when she moved to the big apple, New York City. For Elizabeth it meant she had a chance to make a name...
10.1K 1.2K 64
We were together. I forgot the rest. A car accident got me to suffer from amnesia, leading me to cross the paths of a rockstar. I assume I had never...