The Marriage Decree

Por blueberry_munchkin

'Hazel?' Harry's voice pulled me from my thoughts 'It's going to be okay.' I wanted to believe him, I truly d... Más

The train
Out of all things you flirt with death?
the american pain in the ass
Sibling Football of sorts.
English Sassanech
Bleary eyes and cracked knuckles
Freyja help me
Blue eyes and tanned skin
Saturday morning coffee.
Bite me
midnight
Holiday break
December 20th
Nettle tea lofty smiles
Bloody hell
Gentle whispers
Dying light
The State of lobstah and buttah
Christmas Eve disaster
The hobbit
Small victories
Dirty nappies and secret keeper
Angry outbursts
Frigg have mercy on your soul
Code words and black marks
I'm going to imagine not seeing that

In this life time or the next

22 0 0
Por blueberry_munchkin

'I was just-,' 'Save it Ms. Fraser you must come now, quickly we have a delicate matter to discuss and I fear certain portraits have looser tongues than some of the students who have graced these halls.' The old caretaker begrudgingly nodded his head in agreement to the headmaster's childish comment 'I would like to question as to why you're out of bed at such hour knowing there is a new threat among us, but I suppose I already know the answer to my question.' Albus heaves a haggard sigh 'Have you told Mr. Malfoy the news?' I decided to pick at my cuticles avoiding his gaze 'Yes Albus, he knows about the letters.' The old Groundsman peers down at me with curiosity 'I'd have thought you would have decided to tell him, Mr. Malfoy is rather fond of children despite how he was raised.'

I felt the need to question that statement but decided against it as we step in front of the gargoyle, memories of the winter holiday and his aunt's house fluttered around my head 'Portus.' We take the stairs leading to his office 'Before we go into my office you must keep a level head, Ms. Fraser, as I mentioned to you earlier this is a delicate matter at hand you must not lose yourself am I clear?' I rose a brow suspiciously eying the door 'You're not making any sense Albus.' He pats my shoulder as he pushes open the large door ushering me inside the large room I take a few steps inside taking a deep breath through my nose as I spot the back of my Transfigurations Professor hunched over on the couch holding a bundle in her arms 'Minnie?' She glances over the top of the couch with a tender smile 'Come Hazel, we've much to discuss.'

I slowly step around the couch cocking my head to the side as I hear a soft shuddered sigh emit from the bundle in her arms she glances at me over her spectacles. 'He's been sleeping for a few moments now, he's been a bit fussy but rightfully so I suppose.' I carefully seat myself a few inches away from her on the couch as she shifts, turning herself and the hidden creature in her arms toward me 'You see, Mr. Weasley came to me one night a little while after your mission for the Order, he woke me and said it was urgent, so I spoke with him and he told me you're not alright, he mentioned your pain Ms. Fraser.' I swallowed the lump in my throat as she takes a breath 'Well, he told me how you cried and screamed he mentioned everything you told him that night he found you in the corridor I myself couldn't of been so sure that he was being truthful given he and his twin brother's history with elaborate sob stories but after hearing it come from you it made sense when I put the pieces together over the years.' I take the tea and biscuits she offers me.

'Hazel I noticed your constant behaviour over Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley and your sister of course when you went off hunting for Horcruxes you were a disaster on the inside but you never once cracked oh and the strength and determination only a mother can possibly possess when you stayed behind to watch out for the younger years and hid them if needed.' I picked at my fingernails under the large sleeves of my jumper, hiding the tic as she continued to verbally vomit and make my heart race so utterly loud and deafening I swore I almost couldn't hear her 'And the motherly tone you had when you scolded the boys for almost getting themselves caught by Umbridge and your betrothed that night, the protective streak you hid so well from everyone else, tossing it up as concern and anxiety and not to mention, from what most of the Order members said you saved Sirius twice in one evening.' My eyes watered as she rattled on 'Aye, Fred found me curled up clutching a photograph or two after hours one night.' She gently uncovers the small creature's face, revealing a newborn babe 'He's rather beautiful Hazel.' My heart plummeted into my stomach as I took in his little face 'A fine young man in the future I'm sure of it, this took many months of planning but we timed the port key and my time turner just right, don't look so confused Ms. Fraser, you're a child of time so how could your son not be?' I cover my mouth stifling the sharp sob I let out as to not wake my blissfully unaware bairn cradled in my favourite Professors arms 'He's my adopted son, how can he be a time traveler too?' She smiles warmly while carefully shifting his small body in her arms she passes him off to me 'I don't see why not Ms. Fraser, he is after all yours.' I eagerly take him into my arms cradling his head with my hand as I press a small kiss against his forehead holding him against my chest while I dry my face letting out a pained breath 'I thought I'd never see you again my sweet little warrior.' He makes a lamb noise as he squirmed nuzzling closer to the shell of my neck as a small cry emits from his tiny body.

'There wasn't a day that had passed that I didn't dream about holding you in my arms and hearing your loud voice and watching you flourish as a human, you were only a toddler when I had to come home my love, but now? Now we have more years fyre, now we have more time.' I slid the tip of my finger down the bridge of his tiny nose watching his plump little lips part in a sleepy smile 'I told you didn't I? In this lifetime or the next, we will cross paths as mother and son once more and that I will cherish you just as I did then, just as I had before, for your tummy mummy.' I sniffled kissing his tiny hands only to smile against his teeny knuckles as he wraps his hand around my index finger.

I sniffle rubbing my thumb against his fragile little wrist as I press another kiss against his chubby little knuckles 'He's only hours old you know.' She murmurs peering at his face chuckling softly before covering it with a small cough as he forces a rather ghastly sound from his bottom 'I had madam Pomfrey give him his shots and vaccinations we did do a few tests before you came to get him, she was very gentle and was very pleased with how little he fussed.' I stroke the rusty brown wisps of his hair off of his forehead 'Thank you.' She pats my knee tenderly 'Of course, but we have other matters to discuss, I understand you have decided against informing Mr. Malfoy about the baby coming but you cannot hide a newborn baby from a man like him, he has more animalistic properties than I've seen in most animagus men-,' 'With all due respect I know what Malfoy is, I will handle the situation like an adult if this was the only reason I was brought here than may I please go back to my dorm? I've been robbed of my time with my son Minnie and I don't want to wait any longer to do so.' She heaves a weary sigh while she removes her glasses pinching the bridge of her nose she takes the empty cup of tea sitting on the table with a sigh she hands it to me as it refills itself.

'How much time have you spent dueling others with and without the use of your wand?' I chew on my bottom lip shifting the baby as I grab the cup from her hands with a small thank you 'I've practiced with you and Severus every other day since we've been back from holiday break, the remaining D.A has also banded together and we've had many people join, does Albus not tell you anything?' The crow's feet by her eyes deepened with her frown as she looks at Sebastian with a sigh 'Let's hope what's happening doesn't lead to another gruesome war now drink up dear girl.' I finish the tea in four large gulps carefully sending it back to the table as the baby stretches and smacks his lips Minnie dips her head to nod as she rose from the couch 'Before it becomes to late we must make preparations this time, it's not just muggle-borns and half-bloods that are now targeted. It's also the children of convicted death eaters that have escaped and caught, or unwilling to join the ranks of darkness once more as well as those who are deemed blood traitors, Elizabeth is still very new to this world Hazel, she needs to be pushed physically and mentally into better shape, not meaning she's unfit but she must be trained for battle, she starts tomorrow.'

I stiffen causing my small one to grunt in distress 'Ive told you the possibility of what could happen, ive told you many possibilities could come out of it, Albus didn't catch me warding the castle grounds just because I was bored or didn't feel like helping with the restoration, pure blood is strong, it's old and it's deeply rooted, but muggle born blood and half blood is new, it's not tainted by selective breeding within the gatherings if you know what I mean, we're stronger than the majority of pure blood students that walk these halls and you know it.' The ashen look loomed across her features before a door opens revealing Albus donning his sleeping cap how did he? 'Minerva have you told the girl?' I shift my leg over my knee 'No, not just yet Albus, might it be best to let them see her instead? Merlin only knows how long they have waited.'

I lower my gaze to the sleeping baby as they silently converse with a soft smile, Albus clears his throat shuffling across his office I lift my head as he sighs tapping his knuckles against the smaller door in his office twice and takes a step back as it opens 'You may come out now.' Minnie comes to stand next to me resting a hand on my shoulder she squeezed it once causing me to look up from my son's handsome little face once more 'Maker's breath.' I carefully remove my son from my chest quickly standing I turn pressing him into Minnie's arms, I was across the office in seconds throwing my arms around my parent's shoulders with so much force I thought I'd surely knock them off their feet 'Oh gods,' I sniffled against my father's chest catching faint hints of ale and chard wood as the firm hold they held me instilled the painful tug in my chest 'Oh Hazel.' Mum cups the back of my head drawing me into her arms as my father took a step back rubbing a hand against his face with a ragged breath while he watched her attack my face 'Years.' He muttered angrily with a shake of his head 'Years.' I nodded in agreement against mums shoulder knowing how he felt as she pressed another sloppy kiss against my cheek.

'You look just like your mother.' I take a jaded breath nibbling on my lower lip I looked up at him 'Blood of my blood?' Mum chuckled breathlessly as I pulled away from her drying my cheek with her hand 'Bone of my bone.' She finished wiping away the stray tear and her saliva from the apple of my cheek 'Would you like to meet your grandson?' Da peers around my shoulder 'Grandson?' Mum followed his gaze with a startled look plastered across her elven-like features 'You're a mother?' I chew on my lower lip as I turn around to grab him from Minnie.

'Not biologically no, my bestfriend was pregnant and made me the nightmum before she passed away, I didn't know she'd die during child birth it killed me, his dad wanted nothing to do with him so I adopted him, I love him more than anyone, His name was Sebastian but I think Ian Alexander Fraser suits him better.' The small smile gracing his face as I spoke the name aloud made me chuckle 'I think it's wonderful.' Mum smiles with pride as Da lowered himself into a chair 'You gave him our name and not his fathers?' I shook my head no 'His father doesn't deserve such a child nor the thought of him this isn't the seventeen hundreds Da a lot has changed, and more change is coming like, for instance, people are beginning to care about the planet more.'

The smile on Mum's face widened as I handed her Ian 'He's beautiful.' She coos stroking her finger down the length of his nose 'He truly is.' I echo softly while sinking back onto the couch 'How hav-,' I snicker as the words tumbled out of both our mouths 'Go on Da,' he shook his head no waving his hand dismissively 'You first Alexandria, how have you been? How are you?' I glance at mum momentarily as the baby starts to fuss 'I don't want to speak about that right now Da, I want to hear about ou-.' Ian lets out a loud wail and before I can register why my jumper became moist so suddenly he's removed from the swaddle and is back in my arms 'Your milk came in at a perfect time it seems, I'll leave you to your parents, for the time being, I have placed your parents in the third bedroom in your chambers until we've found a way to place them in a house close to the school in case something were to occur.' I blanch 'What? No I've never done this he needs formula I don't know how to breastfeed!' Mum chuckles behind her hand at my horrified expression 'Oh goodness.' Da coughs before awkwardly clearing his throat 'I can't breast feed him I need formula and bottles.' Minnie and mum share a quick look as I frantically dry my shirt 'It's not stopping, holy shit- oohhhh this bloody hurts, why does it hurt?' Minnie tuts about the office and grabs a few potion vials handing them to me at once I pop them open 'Drink the purple one first.' She urges I down the first potion and gag before doing the same with the second vial mum clasps her hands together as she took a seat on the armrest of the chair Da had sat in 'I dinna ken if I'm dreaming.' Da mutters as Ian draws his hand under his chin a stuttered whine drags from his lips  'Motherhood is a wonderful thing Hazel, you'll be a great mother when you decide to give him a sibling.' I chuckled taking in a sharp breath as I wipe a stray tear off my cheek 'I'm afraid though he may be my first this isn't the first time I've seen him so young, so innocent. When I came back to this timeline he was already four years old, I was still a kid when she had him.' I shook my head, ridding the flashbacks of my muggle life from my thoughts before I dampened my content mood.

'You still remember?' Mum soft out questions 'Albus had explained your mission to us when we had arrived earlier this evening, but we hadn't known you had adopted a child until moments ago, is he-,' Mum dips her head to the grunting child pressed against my bare chest underneath the jumper I nodded my head 'Aye, Professor McGonagal said he's a child of time, as am I as are you and as is Brianna, his dad looked awfully familiar but I couldn't place why, he must be part of Galis' family.' Da crosses his ankle over his thigh studying me closely for a moment 'She's not a time traveler anymore Alexandria, your sister, and brother-in-law were turned into Vampires by one named Klaus.' I audibly groan rubbing my temples 'So that's why Damon and Stephan know Ian?' I question causing mum to nod slightly 'I dinna ken this Klaus man, nor have I seen your sister and brother in law in years but Stephan mentioned Ian's in America now, he'll be in Scotland soon though Alexandria.' Mum smiled warmly at her husband as he wrapped his arms around her waist, a look of recognition crossed her features after a moment before it truly dawned on her.

'Salvatore? Stephan and Damon Salvatore?' I nodded my head 'Ian saved them from their father a handful of times from what I can recall, then that Harlot had her wicked ways with those two boys and almost killed Ian, but her handmaid Missus Bennet helped your mother and I, yer mums still a witch, and well my ring helps me walk around durin the day.' I wrinkle my nose as Ian takes a moment to relieve himself and bombs his nappy 'Oh gods do you bloody smell.'

————

The walk back to the apartment was brisk and comfortably silent, mum and da walked hand in hand as I carried Ian under my jumper only pausing my steps as Sir Nicklaus comes out of the walls 'Dear girl! You should be in your chambers at such an hour, do tell me why are you wandering the halls?' I smiled tiredly 'I had a meeting with the headmaster, it's only two in the morning Sir Nick I'm headed to my commons now, shall you join us for the walk?' He floats toward the ceiling 'I think I shall pass Ms. Fraser, due hurry now, it's rather chilly tonight don't you agree?' I didn't but I wasn't going to tell him that 'Oh yes absolutely, Goodnight Sir Nick.' As we nearly reached the Corridor holding the apartments a head full of snow blonde hair rounded the corner nearly knocking into me 'Merlin sake!' Luna takes a short breath as she steadied herself 'Goodness Hazel, I didn't mean to knock into you I was on my way to the greenhouse to grab some more herbs, Draco is agitated for some reason, won't tell us why but he's with Blaise in your apartment and you don't have any sleepy tea.' I rose a brow 'He's agitated?' She nodded her head waving her hand toward the portrait 'I would go calm him down Hazel, Blaise is making things worse talking about the babies.' I cocked my head to the side 'Babies?' She nodded 'Yes Hazel, babies Blaise and I are having twins.'

I slowly nodded my head utterly confused 'I'll do my best to tame the beast, don't worry about getting tea, I've got tea I just hide it on him, wait Luna, you and Blaise just found out this evening you were expecting how do you know if it's not a singleton pregnancy?' She airily giggled behind her hand looking at my moving jumper 'Your chest is moving Hazel.' I smiled warmly grabbing her hand 'I know, come on Luna I want you to meet someone.' Her eyes left the shifting jumper with a small nod as we walk the short distance to the portraits 'Hello Dobby,' the house elf sleepily smiles 'Hello Missus Luna Lovegood.' I stifled a yawn 'Thorin.' She chirps the password and with a sleepy yawn of his own Dobby opened the portrait for us 'Goodnight Dobby.' I called over my shoulder before the door shuts behind mum and da, as I took a step out into the dark common room it lit up and a peeved looking Theo stands up with a grunt 'Tell Malfoy I am not your bloody keeper Fraser, I have my wedding in a week Salazar knows I should be planning my honeymoon with Red right now, not keeping the bloody commons company until you come ho- Oh, uh I mean glad to see you got back safely I'll tell Gin you're home.' I snickered as he realised I wasn't alone, crossing the floor I waved him goodnight.

'I'll speak with him, remember ours is February first you're my man of honour, I except you to fully whip Malfoy into shape before then.' Theo grunts in response heading toward his own common space  'A heads up though, Theodore, Ginny looks great in black.' He chuckled slipping through the door just as I had opened mine nearly giving myself a heart attack as I came face to chest with Blaise 'He's acting like a bloody child.' I peer up at the broody man with a sheepish grin 'I heard, but I've got a question for you and Luna can you please come sit with us? It'll only take a few more moments of your time.' He frowns but nods his head as he turns his back towards us 'I suppose.' I step into the commons room kicking off my boots as Malfoy barges out of the guest bathroom 'You.' He seethes angrily from above 'Watch your tone and get down here, now Draco.' I smirk as he shut his mouth coming down the stairs 'You're not my mother Lovegood.' She huffs wrapping her arm around Blaise and nods her head toward my parents  'I should hope not, you'd be better behaved if you were my child.' I chuckled behind my hand as Blaise Zabini takes note of my parents 'Come on mum, you and da can take the couch.' Malfoy stills at the edge of the couch peering at my parents wearily 'This is-,' 'Draco Malfoy.' Da cuts me off holding his hand out for Malfoy to shake 'Alexandria mentioned you, said yur a Pureblood.' He nodded his head clasping his own with da's giving it a firm shake 'She's a half-blood.' Malfoy cocks a smooth brow 'She's a pain is what she is.' Mum snorts behind her hand, the expression on my face caused her to chuckle softly 'I'm sleeping in my parent's room tonight, you can cuddle with Blaise, pooch.' Da drops Malfoy's hand with a grin.

'She's fierce like her mother just discipline her behind closed doors son, she's a Fraser through and through, hard-headed like her aunt Jenny no doubt.' I shook my head shifting from foot to foot 'I need to tell you something, that's why Luna and Blaise are still here, can you sit?' Praying to gods Ian doesn't fuss or move from his content position I pace across the floor momentarily as I collected my thoughts 'As you know I had a secret meeting with Albus in fifth year, we were discussing the Orders ranks, pinpointing the strongest people to team them together for small missions around Britain when Albus mentioned the Order's next mission, I didn't know I was to go on the next mission,' I took a deep breath as I sat down in the chair farthest from Malfoy 'He slipped a potion in my tea when I didn't notice, it stopped me from aging and it even altered my memories and appearance, he slipped a time turner around my neck and set a random date and time before pressing a port key against my cheek.' I blew out a breath through my nose 'That's how I know Lizzie, she's not my real sister, but I also tried figuring out how she's even here at Hogwart's with us, to be honest I know she's a half-blood but it's just complicated all around.' I rubbed a hand over my face tiredly 'I left certain things out of the conversation Lizzie and I had with you lot when we had that clan gathering with cards when she was still in the portrait mum and da had taken over every once in a while, anyways Minnie had sent me a cryptic message at supper yesterday, she told me she found Sebastian.' I took a deep breath before slowly removing my sweater revealing my son, bundling him up in the blanket mum handed me I sink into the chair closest to me 'This is my son,' I bit my lower lip 'This is Ian Alexander Fraser, formally known as Sebastian Severus Tobias Clout.' I paused waiting for someone to say something, Malfoy remained still, almost frozen in the chair with his gaze locked on Ian and I. Luna stands up from the couch and shuffled over to us she peers down at his face.

'Oh look his eyebrows are changing colour Hazel! Oh he's a Metamorphmagus.' I glance down at his little face and chuckled 'Oh gods I should have named you after Loki instead of your cousin.' The little smile on his face widened 'This is why I called you a crotch goblin so often.' I whispered brushing the Snow White wisps of hair out of his face, but he was too focused on Luna to care his wide purple eyes followed her slender fingers as they waved in his face causing him to coo 'So he's yours? Without a doubt?' I glanced at Malfoy the smile slightly fell from my lips 'He's a Fraser through and through blood doesn't matter.' Blaise took a peak over Luna's shoulder 'Ah, look at that mate, he looks like a squished potato with eyes.' I let out a surprised chuckle as Luna swatted him 'Blaise love don't be rude! He's handsome.' I shook my head in amusement watching him wrap his arm around Luna 'He's definitely a potato Blaise it's okay.' I agreed with a shrug and a small knowing smile 'The reason I asked you two to stay and meet him tonight instead of meeting him tomorrow morning at breakfast with the clan is well,' I scratch the top of my head trying to act all casual as I tried stilling the anxiety coursing through my veins.

'I mean it's okay if you don't want to, I would understand if you both said no, but will you do the honours of being his night parents?' Luna gently scoops him out of my arms before I could ask her if she wanted to hold him 'You mean us? Like Luna and I?' I nodded my head as Blaise glanced at the two of them 'I'd be honoured to be his night mother Hazel.' My smile widened as she turns around glancing up at Blaise with stars in her eyes 'Do you want to hold your nephew?' A look of uncertainty crossed his features 'I don't want to drop him, His mother will kill me.' I snort in amusement nonverbally calling for my bag as Luna directs Blaise to sit on the couch 'Mind his head and cup his bum, keep him in the blanket.'  Luna praised him as I dug around the bottomless pit grunting as I gave the straps a sharp tug, pulling a duffle bag from within the depths of my blue bag I grinned setting it on the coffee table unzipping the side 'I may or may not have some baby clothes I got for Teddy that he outgrew, planned on making him a blanket with them but they'll do for now until I get him some clothes of his own, ah, here's a few nappies Tonks left me when I was on baby duty, anyways I asked the two of you before anyone else since Blaise had saved me the night at the burrow if he didn't grab me out of the way I would have been crushed by the burrows front door.' Grabbing a nappy and a set of jammies and socks I snapped my fingers instantly clothing Wee Ian 'Mum was right.' I almost dropped my wand in my  bag as I zipped it up 'What do you mean?' Malfoy shrugged his shoulders pinning me with a pensive but admirable gaze 'You're a selfless person far to selfless for your own good, She seen him by the way at aunt Ivy, she's a seer, Aunt Penelope I mean, she seen things in your past when you grazed elbows at dinner, she saw the baby and she saw us.' I bit my lip avoiding his gaze wondering what else she might have told him. Da rose from the couch, dusting his hands off on his trousers he holds out his hands toward Luna, silently asking for the baby as Luna ignores him instead coos at Wee Ian.

'Da.' I warned  hiding my cheeky grin 'I don't know you Sir, except that Hazel calls you da, but this is my night child and you're going to have to wait in line before Luna even thinks about letting Ian go back to his mum.' Malfoy turns his gaze to Ian then toward my father, who didn't know wether or not to be offended or laugh 'Luna I promise you'll have all the time in the world to suffocate the poor thing with affection tomorrow during your free period and lunch.' She pouts but gently hands the baby to my father 'Thank you, Luna.'

———

I honestly cannot express how physically and mentally draining a lot of humans are, behind the screen I've my own life. Or lack of at the moment and gods do I wish I was still a selective mute🤦🏻‍♀️ Also do you know how hard it is to get your driver's license during a pandemic? Ninety percent of my problems would be solved if I had mine already🙃 I'm craving the adult responsibilities a lot of adultier adults in my life believe I don't want to work for🤦🏻‍♀️ Anywho. this chapters a bit longer than normal I apologise I got way too committed to this chapter, but surprise! You know more about Hazel and her mission for the order, the world Hazel came to is this one, by the way, hence Lizzie's crude comment of catching a case of twenty twenty a chapter or two ago. I'm seriously considering taking on an editor simply because I don't have enough time to do both the writing, editing, or even breathing at the moment👀 I'm coming to find I might of bit off more than I can chew at the moment, but I'm already working on the next three chapters and will hopefully have two out of the three posted before hallows eve. If I don't just know that after I'm unpacked and settled into my temporary home the chapters will be uploaded, I'll probably take a short break due to my jobs but it won't be for very long.

Pitter-patter readers
A

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

570K 11.5K 63
"I want you, Laurel. Can I have you? Can I fuck you?" He growled. I was speechless. I slowly nodded against his forehead. "I need to hear you say it...
12K 521 90
💥 a better version of the other potter 💥 lots of romance 💥 funny 💥 highs and lows 💥 tough times 💥 mature contents
1.9K 144 122
"I'll set fire to this world and it will burn to ashes before I let a single flame touch her. I'd do anything to ensure your survival." he said. I sm...
6.7K 117 16
Idk what I'm doing but I'm in a writing mood so let me know if y'all have any requests for anything (small, since i can't finish stories for the life...