The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 11

35.7K 1.8K 1.1K
By AzrielRhey

"I..." Cyrus observed her every change of course, wanting to know what it meant to him being given the Black dog tag. Was it a good thing? Or the exact opposite? He watched Maylin paled a bit. Which signals to him it's the latter.

"Cyrus." Maylin finally mumbles after a minute. "I'm gonna be frank; you're the only one who has...that. The last person who was given a Black dog tag is long dead. Like I said before, we have seven rank sectors but the last one is nonexisting anymore, since the only ones who are handed that kind of tags are usu---" the school bell drowned out her sentence as Maylin looks at him and lowly whines. "Ugh, there's the bell..."

Cyrus huffs through the nose, his dull expressionless face gazed down. This means dinner time was officially done.

"Tomorrow then, I'll go find you if we have classes together. I'll let you know about your tag, though, you can also ask---err, write to your roommate and they might be happy to elaborate it." She chirps with optimism as they both stood to dispose of their used trays.

Cyrus is then reminded of the blonde boy who choked him earlier and his eyes turn to slits, he shakes his head.

"Why not? Oh right, which dormitory building are you at? I'm staying in the G-building, room 45." She mentioned, while Cyrus wrote onto his palm and turned it around for Maylin to read.

She squinted, the ink was sorta blur in his palms but she tried anyway and when it came together Maylin freaks, clutching her own shirt and double takes. Supporting herself on the wall.

"Y-You're rooming in fucking A- 97!?" She exclaimed, pointing to Cyrus with her slightly shaking finger, he nodded.

"That's Al's room! he's your roommate?"

Numerous heads spun around to the duo, they have been getting more attention on them since dinner time started. Which were more aimed at Cyrus being the mysterious fresh face, he didn't do anything much about those people who kept staring at them. Unless they gave him a reason, like bullying him and he'd punch them to the next planet. He despises abusive people.

Though, Cyrus isn't sure he can stand this much longer, people surrounding them began buzzing like a goddamn hornets nest to their friends. He didn't like that Maylin unintentionally blurt out to the whole school his sharing a room with the top dog of Northwood.

But he couldn't do anything about it.

Cyrus heard them all.

"Think he'll last a week with Al?"

"Pft-doubt the newbie will last a day."

"Al's gonna make a chew toy outta 'em."

"He doesn't even stand a chance."

"Wow, new meat's gonna die young."

"Can't wait to see his corpse after."

"Poor thing, glad it's not me."

"Bet ya fifty bucks he'll get a scar."

"Jesus Christ, he's really screwed."

His breathing raced up again.

Cyrus knuckles were transforming to white as his grip on the pen tightened, it then crippled and crushed between his fingers as everyone looked at his left hand. The ink gushed through mixing in some of his blood, dripping down. Then throbbing vein roots were lacing his neckline making parts of his silver tattoo bump up along the Xs and Is.

You're not gonna take their shit, right?

Show them you AREN'T a coward.

Fight them. Hurt them. Do. It.

A faint little voice in him insisted.

Yet he refused.

Control, Cyrus, Calm down... He then imagined her smile and loving touch, it wasn't easy and it was painful to be in his position as Cyrus sighed out after relaxing himself. Choosing not to fight.

"Cyrus, I'm sorry..." Maylin whispered apologetic, he waved it off. After all, it was an accident and he wasn't mad at her but at everybody who butted in.

Cyrus walked away on his journey to the head principal's office, to report his roommate's harassment at him. As he buried his injured left hand inside his pocket and took out the paper in his other, Cyrus continues in silence.

Wanting to get this over with.

He was quite impressed with himself for not fighting anybody yet. However his usual stoic features shifted darker throughout hearing what those people thought of him. What they assumed would become of him. What society itself expected of Cyrus to do. Become someone---something that charges into violence against this Al person who is apparently his new roommate, like Cyrus didn't have brain cells and can't think for himself, that he can't feel.

This is why Cyrus isolates himself.

It gets really harder and sometimes just impossible to change for the best when all the world is against him and prefers to stick to what they already know.

Society morphs this beast they want to see him as, not the greater person he desperately tries to be every single day.

----------------

The Alpha was planning in his head on what to say to his new roommate, what kind of strategy would be in his favor to have that fiery baby boy on his knees.

Obediently.

Al imaging him crawling ass naked.

When Al approached his dorm room the black haired boy wasn't there, but his nose picked up that alluring smell still lingered the atmosphere. Sharply inhaling and he completely went rock hard inside the bathroom. Al's body made this swan dive for a towel that black haired boy must've used on himself, Al jerked himself to pleasure with the towel wrapping his inhuman sized dick, the scent influencing Al.

Driving him to impulsiveness.

Al didn't desired...this.

Could it get worse?

Time pass and Al completely forgot about eating dinner, and the minute he wasn't that high on thrusting his cock inside something he then saw it there.

A letter.

He rips it open and reading the letter afterwards in his room almost made him pass out. This ridiculous law was deliberately made by Anselme so that he'd take finding his mate seriously.

He's a mighty Alpha.

Their soon leader.

And next heir.

And having a mate, promoting them as Head Luna for the sake of his pack's future and their children, is now a legal requirement for the successor that his sneaky grandmother Anselme official proclaimed right after her birthday has dammed Al in more ways than one.

Because Al suspects his destined mate chosen by moon goddess is...human.

Not just any human; a fucking guy.

It would have been alright if they are a werewolf, Al can effortlessly get the job done. Up against some fence, at their kitchen dining table, the damn front gates of Northwood itself. Anywhere. With his family's Alpha genetics to aid Al, regardless of his mate's werewolf heritage even male werewolves. He could get them pregnant and have his off springs, but the case that they aren't a werewolf and a mere weakling male human determined Al can't get them pregnant, and he can't have children.

Now, Al and Grim have been drawing their conclusions together if he was human, doubting the cold, black hair boy's level of werewolf authenticity.

Are you sure his wolf wasn't just being as quiet as he was!? Al barked, pacing the room while watching the door.

For the billionth time; YES! I tired to sense any wolf from that boy, if he had one I would've talked with them. We're an Alpha! No werewolf can deny us the way that boy miraculously did unless his wolf had a death wish. Grim retorted.

Al broke his pacing routine with his right foot midway from landing on the floor as this unimaginable thought dawned on The Alpha, he angrily ran his hands through his golden locks.

This can't be happening to us. This is terrible. This...This is jeopardy! FUCK!

Al ran his heavy hand downwards to his beautiful face, he then decided to go to the person who should have a factual answer. His nut case auntie Miranda.

----------------

He barged in her office as this phone book flew pass his head, Al doesn't even flinch and straightforwardly demands.

"What the hell is he!?"

"Our new scholarship student."

"Cut the crap, you know what I mean!"

Watch your tongue Al, or else... Saber growled. I'd hate to have you collared.

Miranda calmed Saber. "I'm busy, go away. And if you want to know that much I recommend you be nice to that boy, befriend him and don't be a dick for once. then you might get your answer." Al snarls, she found it cute.

Internally they were loving this.

Saber and Miranda were really great actresses too, they were both holding back their laughter seeing Al like this.

Grouchy.

She didn't look at Al while typing into her laptop, finishing some paperwork. "He's also not going anywhere, so suck it up and treat your new roommate with respect. If I hear anything from him you're going to be punished Al."

Grim and him mentally cringed, they knew she was serious and because Al did shove the boy to his king size bed.

"Fine, then just give me his files."

She teasingly smirked.

"No can do. Now, run along."

Al failed to know, if he was sharing a room with a silent murderous Rogue.

His nose then smells malevolent dirt.

Knock knock

Mate!

*************************************

Author's Note :

Have I mentioned how much I love Miranda? And yes, male werewolf pregnancy is possible in this story, only Alphas can't get pregnant. The rest of the other werewolves can especially Omegas (duh)

Sundays may be my scheduled day to upload once a week.

I was also really happy with this chapter because Cyrus is just getting better at controlling himself, the next chapter will be a blast because you know shits about to go down for Al ahaha.

Click the ☆ I DARE ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 14.3K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
56.1K 2.9K 76
Omegas are extremely rare, so Eli was used to being treated differently when he moved to a new town and pack. In that town there's a gorgeous alpha...
25 0 9
No one cared for him Alex was the bad boy in town his parents left him and his brother to die until sir found them he was now everyone's boy in town...
68.3K 3.2K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...