Kirby and Neptune: Dimension...

By ErikSoto16

This story will be based on the events of Kirby Star Allies and Mega Dimension Neptunia VII. The story of th... More

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
The Adventure Begins
Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior
Let's Be Friends❤️
The Power of Teamwork
Getting to Know Each Other
The Search for Umio (Part 1/2)
Fishy Moments and Pudding
An Old Rivalry Encounter
CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx
Getting to know Marx
Meeting Histoire
Cheering Up Nepgear
Robobot Battle
It's an Ambushed
Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior
Searching for the Patch (Part 1/2)
Searching for the Patch (Part 2/2)
Green Gardens and Donut Dome
A Battle with Whispy Tree
Vs. The King of Steroids
Nepgear and Uzume
Getting to know Magolor
Arfoire's Escape Plan
Meeting Croire
Finding the Medicinal Ingredients
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 2/2) + Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)

836 10 7
By ErikSoto16

Unknown Dimension, Coral Station Area 1

They soon arrive at the Coral Station where Baby Bug lead them here, knowing that Umio is here in this place. Next, they stopped running and Uzume said.

Uzume: Umio's in here

Baby Bug: Yes! My friends and I were originally using this place as a house. 

Baby Bug: We happened to find something that looked like a share crystal in the far back, so we asked Umio to check if it was real.

Baby Bug: But while that was happening, the two monsters we've never seen before suddenly appeared... I really hope Umio is okay. 

Uzume: Okay, I understand the situation. So, was the share crystal the real deal?

Baby Bug: Yes, of course. Umio is holding onto it right now so the monster won't destroy it.

Uzume: We'd better hurry and save him.

And with that, they continued onward to explore around Coral Station, hoping to find Umio and save him.

After two hours have passed while dealing with some monsters, they were now downstairs to the third area of Coral Station. As they were exploring area 3, Neptune ask Uzume a question and said.

Neptune: So, Uzume, are you pretty well acquainted with this Baby Bug?

Uzume: Nepsy, we're more than just acquaintances— these little guys are my allies too.

Uzume: Baby Bugs are the most common monsters in this world, and live in herds in all sorts of places.

Uzume: They have a network between their herds too, so they often help me look for share crystals.

Baby Bug: In return, Miss Uzume protects us from the ferocious monsters!

Neptune: Wow, what a beautiful relationship! But, you know, after looking at these Baby Bugs, I'm starting to feel a little... hungry.

Uzume: Hungry? You eat... Baby Bugs? Does everyone in your nation do that?!

Next, the Baby Bug was shocked of hearing that and said.

Baby Bug: EEEEK! 

Neptune: Ew, no way! Of course not!

Neptune: Well, at least, I've never eaten one myself... But, I heard when you deep fry them in oil, they taste just like fried shrimp!

Baby Bug: I-If you ate me I wouldn't be delicious at all! Miss Uzume, please save me!

Uzume: Fried shrimp, huh...? That does sound appetizing...

Uzume: Hey, you, do you really taste like fried shrimp? Can I try a bite? Just a small one?

Baby Bug: You, the pink round one, save me!!

Baby Bug then gets behind Spear Kirby from Neptune and Uzume that's trying to eat her. Then, Bandana Dee started to write something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: No you two, you can't eat her. And besides, we need her to find Umio for us and save him from the monster and this what we repaid her for. 

Nepgear: Yeah, Bandana Dee is right. So stop that, you two! She's scared! Can't you see how badly she's shaking?

Uzume: O-Oh, my bad. Got kinda carried away there.

Fried Shrimp: You mean... you won't eat me?

Uzume: We swear we won't eat you, CPU's honor. Please, Baby Bug, lead the way to Umio.

Fried Shrimp: Sure, and thank you two for protecting me... Ummm...

Uzume: O-Oh, right. Baby Bug, this is Kirby and Bandana Dee. 

Spear Kirby: Hi!

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee was waving at her saying hi as well.

Fried Shrimp: Kirby and Bandana Dee, huh? Well, that's a cute name you two have.

Neptune: Yeah, we think of the same thing too.

Uzume: Alright then, now that you know these two. Lead the way to Umio, Baby Bug.

Fried Shrimp: Okay.

And with that, Baby Bug lead's them the way. So they could continue onward through the rest of Coral Station areas.

(Timeskip)

They were now at Area 2 of Coral Station. As they continue walking, Nepgear spotted a public phone and said.

Nepgear: Oh, there's a public phone! I'm sorry, could you four wait here for a moment?

Nepgear soon left the group and Neptune said.

Neptune: What's up with that? It's not like we don't have public phones back home.

Uzume: She's probably trying to get on the net. You need to use a public phone or an external terminal to access it from outside, after all.

We then cut to where Nepgear is at through the public phone and she said.

Nepgear: I'll just connect the N-Gear with this cable... 

She then connected to the cable and said. 

Nepgear: There. That should do it.

Nepgear: ...Thank goodness, it looks like I can connect to this city's management server from here. 

Nepgear: The security is about a decade old, too... Good, I'm in.

Nepgear: Most of the data is broken. Oh, but what's this? Hmm...

Nepgear then looks at the data she collected and it said.

(BGM: Insecure Feeling - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

⬜⬜ Month ⬜⬜ Day

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ has been released from ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜. Even though we were first, it's not looking good.

⬜⬜ Month ⬜⬜ Day 

In order to complete against ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜, we'll be releasing ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜. 

But the release is to late. We can't change this course of events. Someone, please save ⬜⬜⬜. 

(BGM Ended)

Nepgear: ...This is all the data I found. But I wonder if the person who wrote this journal entry is the same person from before...?

Then, Uzume calls her from far away and said.

Uzume: Heeeey, Gearsy! What're you doin'? Let's keep movin'!

Nepgear: S-Sorry! I'll be right there!

She then came back to the group as they were now moving forward.

After a few minutes have passed, they soon find so many Baby Bugs in one place and they said.

Boogie: Over here, over here.

Biggie: Miss Uzume's finally here!

The Chaz: We'll be safe now. Huh? Who are those other four...?

Boogie: Yeah! Who are they? Especially the two little creatures that are cute?!

Neptune: Woah?! There's a bustling bushel of Baby Bugs!

Nepgear: Amazing! This might be the first time I've seen so many Baby Bugs in one place. Looks like there are about thirty in all.

Fried Shrimp: Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Where's Umio?

Boogie: Umio distracted the two monsters then escaped over that way.

Boogie: Please, hurry and save him before he ends up being eaten!

(BGM: Emergency - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Uzume: You Baby Bugs are pretty tough to wait around here even though it's so dangerous! Thank you all very much. 

The Chaz: Aw shucks. It's nothin'. Please be careful. Some of these baddies look really strong.

Uzume: Ah, no need to worry. I got these two super buff CPUs and a Star Warrior to help me out.

All monsters: Star Warrior? What's that?

Uzume: Well, a Star Warrior is basically the Hero of Dreamland that saves the day.

Fried Shrimp: Yeah. And his name is Kirby along with with his companion name Bandana Dee.

Spear Kirby: Hiiii!

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee was waving at them saying hi as well.

All monsters: ...Huh? Is Kirby really a Star Warrior, Uzume?

Uzume: Yep!

All monsters: Awesome! 

Neptune: Kirby and Bandana Dee are sure getting a lot of attention.

Nepgear: Yeah, they sure are.

Neptune: That's right! with the five of us here, those unruly monsters won't stand a chance!

Nepgear: Yes, please leave it to us!

Uzume: Anyway, Baby Bugs, that's the situation, so hide out in a safe place, and once it's all over, we'll call for you.

All monsters: Okay!

And with that, they move forward to where the monsters are at and hoping to save Umio in time before he gets eaten.

(BGM Ended)

Another few minutes later

After another few minutes has passed, they soon find the monster that cause them to attack Umio along with the other three enemies that Kirby and Bandanna Dee recognized. On the left has body is entirely mechanical, featuring a tinted lens for an eye, a toothy smile substituted by a grate, and exhaust pipes rising from his back. He also wears a blue cap with a yellow brim, and has red shoes. And his name is Gim, one of Kirby's common enemies.

On the right is a round, light-coral-colored creatures with stubby arms, light orange feet, and one large eye protruding from the middle of their heads. Above their eye has two strands of hair. And his name is Waddle Doo, who is also one of Kirby's common enemies.

And one on the middle is a large knight with green and teal armor. He has a dark green helmet with a white spike on top, a white chest plate, a black base, and teal armor. He carries a large sword and a large black metal shield with a spike in its center. And his name is Gigant Edge, one of the mini bosses that Kirby faced in his previous adventures.

Neptune: Yikes! What's happening?! There are four monsters...!

Nepgear: It seems like it, but what about the other three? 

Uzume: Your right Gearsy, I never seen those three before. But, who are they?

Bandana Dee started to wrote something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: The one on the left is Gim and the one on the right is Waddle Doo, one of Kirby's common enemies. While the one in the middle is Gigant Edge, one of the mini bosses that Kirby encounters.

Uzume: I see. So, these are the punks that jumped Umio. I kinda thought they'd be more ripped. Ah, well. They'll go down easy. 

Fried Shrimp: Miss Uzume, can you really defeat them?

Uzume: I think you already know the answer to that one, Baby Bug. Alright you four! Let's go!

N/N: Right!

Spear Kirby: Poyo!

The two enemies came running towards them, but Kirby threw Friend Hearts at Gim and Waddle Doo turning them good. Gim is now wearing a Backwards purple baseball cap with a purple star on the back of the cap.

While Waddle Doo is now wearing a Jester's hat with two branches and white rim. One orange with small white stars and one solid red. Both branches have white pompoms on the end. He also has a golden wand as his main weapon.

Neptune: Aww yeah! looks like these two are joining our side now.

Fried Shrimp: Wow! How did Kirby do that.

Uzume: I tell you about it later, but for now we got two monsters to settle the score with.

Fried Shrimp: Okay then, and be careful.

And with that, they battle with the Gigant Edge and a monster known as Uniceldos begins.

(BGM: Mini Boss [Kirby's Adventure] - Super Kirby Clash)

Gigant Edge starts attacking by charging at Spear Kirby with his sword, But Spear Kirby jumped over him and perform a combo move of Spear Thrust and Multispear Attack which unleashes a flurry of forward jabs with his spear before finishing it with a powerful Pinpoint Thrust on Gigant Edge dealing decent damage. 

Next, Nepgear Attack, Techno Slash, and Rapid Hit on Uniceldos, dealing less damaged on him. Follow by Neptune Slash, Zanba, and Rapid Rush on Uniceldos that also dealing less damaged as the same result.

Neptune: Nepu?! Why isn't our attacks working.

Uzume then saw those wings at Uniceldos back and said.

Uzume: ...I get it. I thought it was pretty hard to attack, but that monster has a physical barrier.

Uzume: Those "Wings" are looking pretty suspicious.

Uzume: If I were to position myself in front and punch it, I might break 'em. 

Unicedos starts attacking them by using Laser, but luckily they dodged the attack. Then, Waddle Doo then charges up to perform a Wave Beam on Gigan Edge, but it was block by his shield. While Gim was dashing towards Gigant Edge and performs a Break Spin on Gigant Edge. 

Then, Gigant Edge swing his sword twice on Gim as he blocks it dealing less damage on him. Bandana Dee then charged up and performs a triple throw at Gigant Edge and defeats it. Kirby soon discard his Spear ability and inhales Gigant Edge to take his ability. 

Next, Kirby swallows him as he transforms into Sword Kirby who was now wearing a Green, conic cap with a yellow cotton ball at the point.

Neptune: Did you see how Kirby swallow Gigant Edge like that.

Nepgear: Yeah. And apparently, Kirby took the ability and also change his appearance. Just like what happen back in the city when he swallow a bomb. 

Uzume: I guess that makes it even more sense, which is cool. But anyway, now we get to deal with this monster here.

Sword Kirby dash towards Uniceldos and peforms a Drill Stab on Uniceldos which dealt less damage on him. Uzume then got an idea and said.

Uzume: Nepsy, Gearsy. let's try a formation skill so we can break his wings.

N/N: Okay!

The girls went around Uniceldos in a triangle formation as they perform a Tri Burst on Uniceldos which ended up losing his wings.

Uzume: Alright! The enemy's barrier disappeared! Now's the time to strike back, everyone!!

Uniceldos then attacks Neptune by doing a Blow Back Kick as she blocks the attack, but ended up getting push back. Next, Waddle Doo dash towards Uniceldos and jump high in the air and performs a Beam Blast which shoots many small energy bolts diagonally, in front of him and downward dealing damage. Uzume then attack Uniceldos by doing Surround Sound Waves, Super Heavy Breaking Waves, and Giant Breaking Waves to finish him off. Soon, the Uniceldos monster was defeated.

(BGM Ended)

Neptune: That should be the last of 'em.

Nepgear: I think your right. At least now we should look for Umio freely now.

Neptune: Hey, what's up with this Umio guy anyway? He's always callin' Uzume with that mega classy voice of his... He's probably so handsome!

Uzume: Umio! Are you okay??

Umio: Yes, I'm alright. I apologize. I caused you such unnecessary trouble.

Uzume: Oh, cut it out, Umio, I'm just glad you're okay. I have some new friends that wanna meet you.

Umio: Friends that wish to meet... me...?

Uzume: Hey guys, come over here, I have someone I wanna introduce you too! Well, come on already!

They soon came to where Uzume is and saw a fish with a human face. And his name is none other than Umio himself.

Uzume: This is Umio

N/N: W-Whaaaaaaaaat!?

Neptune: A fish man?! With a seriously stoic face?!

Nepgear: T-The gap between his smooth voice and... wild... appearance... is astounding...

Umio: Ah, so you are the people Uzume wished to introduce to me. 

Umio: First, allow me to thank you for coming here to rescue me. I am eternally grateful.

Neptune: Despite his fishy appearance, his voice is godly and his lines are so refined and smooth!

Uzume: Isn't he adorable?

Neptune: ...A-Adorable?

Uzume (Daydream): Yeah, don't you think he could be like, a super adorable leisurely mascot character?

Uzume (Daydream): If he was made into a cellphone strap, Uzume totally thinks it would get popular!

Neptune: ...Nep Jr., do you think he's adorable other than Kirby?

Nepgear (Sweatdrop): N-No, not in the slightest.

Umio: Uzume, you're doing it again.

Uzume: ?!

Uzume: *Cough* So, yeah. That's what's up.

Umio: ...That being said, it is a first for me to see humans other than Uzume. I had come to believe they were all wiped out. 

Nepgear: A first...? Wiped out...?

Sword Kirby: Poyo?

Umio: ...Hm. It looks as if these two young ladies and two creatures have yet to comprehend the gravity of our situation.

Umio: Before it returns, let us move to a safer area. We can converse there.

Uzume: ...Before "it" returns...? What does that mean...?

Umio: ...It would appear we were not quick enough in our exit. It must have caught wind of us and returned.

The monster then showed up that the girls soon recognized the monster from somewhere and starts growling at them.

Giga Slaymon: Grrrrrr...

Then, another monster showed up that Kirby and Bandana Dee recognized. He has four thin, yellow limbs, and wears white gloves on his hands and white shoes on his feet. Also his body is a darker blue, with his exposed underbelly also being blue. And his name is Bugzzy, one of the mini bosses that Kirby also faced in his previous adventures.

Uzume: This guy is...?! It's the one that Kirby and his allies finish off with their powerful attack! So, why is it here...? But more importantly, who is that bug thing that standing next to him.

Bandana Dee started to write something else to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: His name is Bugzzy, one of the mini bosses that Kirby also encounters.

Uzume: I see. So the monster brought this bug for backup. Well that's just great.

Nepgear: ...I can only guess, but perhaps it survived from their powerful attack and somehow it ran all the way here in this city.

Uzume: Damn it. I'm sorry, Umio. It was because of my negligence that this all happened.

Umio: There is no time for that now. The opponent is wounded. Uzume... can you finish this?

Uzume: Of course!

Uzume then use a share crystal to transform into Orange Heart and said.

Orange Heart: And I'm gonna end our fated relationship here and now!

Sword Kirby: Poyo!

Kirby then call his allies to form a straight line as they hold their weapons up high. Next, Waddle Doo performs a Beam Whip that went through their weapons which cause it to combined their weapons into the Zap element.

Then, Sword Kirby power up his weapon and it's now called the Zap Sword.

Bandana Dee power up his spear and it's now called the Zap Spear.

And Gim power up his yo-yo and it's now called the Zap Yo-Yo.

The girls and Umio were amazed that Kirby and his friends combined their weapons into Zap and Neptune then said.

Neptune: Man, I really wish that we can combined our weapons too.

Umio: Impressive.

Orange Heart: Just watch me, Umio. This time we are going to defeat that doggie and Bugzzy!

(BGM: Fate - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Sword Kirby starts of by dashing towards Giga Slaymon and performs a Zap Drill Stab on Mega Slaymon as it leaves a trail of sparks on the ground behind him dealing more damage. Next, Bandana Dee charged up to perform a Zap Spear Copter which causes to struck lighting explosion on both of them dealing decent damage as he spins. Follow by Gim performing a Zap Yo-Yo Orbit by spins his yo-yo in a circle around himself on both of them.

Then, Bugzzy dashes towards Neptune as he tries to grab her, but Neptune sidestep away from Bugzzy attack. Giga Slaymon attacks Gim and Waddle Doo by performing a Tail Slam on them dealing damage. 

It was now their turn as Nepgear performs a Slash Wave on Giga Slaymon dealing more damage. Next, Neptune attacks Bugzzy by performing a Cross Combination on him as he was defeated. Sword Kirby then threw a Friend Heart on Bugzzy turning him good. Bugzzy was now wearing a blue headband with a brown leather like patch that has two small gold stars on each side and a gold medal depicting a trophy with a star on the very front.

Neptune: Nepu! Kirby can be friends with him too, even though he's a mini boss. 

Nepgear: I guess so, which means that Bugzzy is joining our side now.

Orange Heart: Sweet! At least now we can take care of doggie over here.

Bugzzy then dash towards Giga Slaymon tail and grabs it which Bugzzy jumps high in the air and slams Giga Slaymon into the ground and performs a Fury Stomp on him several times in quick succession. 

Neptune: Woah, that bug is sure is strong when he's on our side.

Next, Sword Kirby charged up to perform a Zap Spin Slash as he raises his sword to absorb a bolt of lightning, then uses it to create a large electrical explosion on Giga Slaymon dealing a lot of damage and was stunned. Follow by Waddle Doo charged up to perform a Beam Wave again at Giga Slaymon to damaged and stunned him even more. Then, Orange Heart then finish him of with Dream Roar and was defeated. 

(BGM Ended)

Soon the Giga Slaymon exploded as Kirby discard his sword ability, while Bandana Dee and Gim Zap weapons went back to it's original state and started their victory Dance.

Neptune: Yippeee! We Won! An amazing victory!

Orange Heart: It was a super easy victory thanks to you all being here. Hee hee!

Orange Heart then transforms back to Uzume and said

Uzume: That giant and I can finally duke it out without being bothered by that stupid mutt.

Fried Shrimp: Thank you so much, Miss Uzume!

Boogie: We didn't know what we'd do when it appeared.

Biggie: How could we ever thank you all...?

Uzume: Hey, It's no big deal. You guys found a share crystal for me after all.

Umio: Uzume, here. This is what the Baby Bugs discovered.

Uzume: Thanks, everyone.

Umio: Let us return for now. I'm sure you're all tired.

And with that, they say their goodbye's to the Baby Bugs as they head back to Uzume's Base. As they left, the mysterious person pops out of hiding.

???: .........

They soon came out of Coral Station area as Gim, Waddle Doo, and Bugzzy stop running and starts waving at them saying goodbye. They soon stops and turns around to see Kirby's friends he made as they disappeared into dust sparkles. Kirby then had a sad face knowing that he will miss them and said.

Kirby: Poyo...

Nepgear: Their gone.

Uzume: Well, that's to bad. I was hoping that Kirby's friends he made would stick around with us. But I guess not.

Neptune came to the pink puffball and patted his head saying.

Neptune: I know you miss them, Kirby. But, at least you still have me, Bandana Dee, Nepgear, Uzume, and Umio as your friends right?

Kirby then smiled at Neptune knowing that she's right.

Neptune: Now come on, Kirby! We don't want them to keep us waiting.

Kirby: Poyo!

And so, They continued onward to Uzume's base. And even though Kirby may have lost his new friends that he made, Kirby still has them on his side till the very end.

To Be Continued...

How did Kirby's enemies got here?

And what will happened next?

Stay tuned and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 9 5
The following is a non-profit, fan-based crossover fanfiction, and also severs as a fully remastered version of the "Hyperdimension Neptunia Z: The A...
24K 620 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
32.8K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...
66 0 18
The CPU Shift Period is coming and preparations are made accordingly. Out on a quest, the four goddesses of Gamindustri lost Neptune, a.k.a. CPU Purp...