Rivers Deep | Sam Winchester

Por WolfMorgan

π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš†πš˜πš›πš›πš’ π™±πšŠπš‹πšŽ πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš π™Έπšœ πš†πšŽπšŠπš” π™Ήπšžπšœπš π™»πšŠπš’ πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπšŠπš... MΓ‘s

Castlist.
Book Trailer.
Soundtrack.
Act I.
0. Eleutheromania
1. Start, Use, Do.
2. The Wind and The Sails
3. Change Your World
4. Nothing Can Substitute Experience
5. Despite The Fear
6. Equality
7. When 'I' Is Replaced By 'We'
8. Reason To Remain Ashore
9. Hello World
10. Scars And Apologies
11. Negative And Positive
12. Deeper Roots
13. No Family Is Perfect
15. The Ability To Destroy You
16. Alone In My Presence
17. Heart Of Glass, Mind Of Stone
18. I'm Going Home
19. Value Of A Moment
20. Beautiful Lie, Painful Truth
21. I Would've Walked Through Hell
22. I'm In Trouble
Act II.
1. Make A Life
2. Appreciate The Little Things
3. Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't
4. Rules To Luck
5. Trigger Finger
6. Burgeon
7. The Thing About Envy, The Thing About Angry
8. Trouvaille
9. Dragons
10. Only Way Home
Hi guys.

14. Karma

753 36 14
Por WolfMorgan

"Karma's just sharpening his nails, and finishing his drink. He says he'll be with you shortly." - Unknown

• • •

Dean snapped his fingers as Noah recalled what those were. He had read vague details on them years ago. They thrive in chaos and mischief and carry it with them wherever they go, and they are typically killed using a wooden stake.

"That's what I thought," Dean pointed at Bobby. "What? No, you didn't," Sam raised his eyebrows at his big brother.

"I gotta tell you, you guys were the biggest clue," Bobby told the trio. "What do you mean?" Sam questioned.

"These things create chaos and mischeif, as easy as breathing, and it's got you so turned around and at each others throats that you can't even think straight!" Bobby exclaimed.

"The laptop," Sam realized. "The tires," Dean sighed. "Delta," Noah nodded.

"It knows you're onto him, and it's been playing you like fiddles, "Bobby spelled out. "So uh, what is it? Spirit, demon? What?" Dean inquired.

"Well..." Bobby trailed, "More like demi-gods, really, there's Loki in Scandinavia, there's Anansi in West Africa, dozens of 'em, they're immortal, and they can create things, out of thin air, things as real as you and me, make 'em vanish just as quick."

"You mean like an angry spirit, or an alien, or an alligator," Dean rattled off. "The victims fit the MO, too," Bobby nodded, "Tricksters target the high and the mighty, knock 'em down a peg, usually with a sense of humor, deadly pranks, things like that."

"Bobby, what do these things look like?" Dean questioned. "lots of things, but human, mostly," Bobby informed.

Dean nodded slowly before turning to Sam and Noah, "And what human do we know that's been ground zero this whole time?"

Sam furrowed his eyebrows, Noah bit his lip but they both quickly came to the same conclucion Dean had. The janitor.

• • •

"Sorry I'm dragging a little ass today, boys," the janitor stated aas he locked the door behind them, "Had quite the night last night." The three of them stepped up onto the staircase, "Lots of sex, if you catch my drift."

"Yeah hard not to," Noah muttered. "Listen, we won't be long, we just need to check a couple of offices, up on three," Dean explained as they ascended to the second story. Dean tapped Sam's shoulder, giving him a signal.

"No problem," he stated. Right as they stepped to the second flight of stairs, Sam patted his pockets as though he'd forgotten something, "Oh damn, I forgot something in the truck, you know what, I'll catch up with you guys," Sam waved them on.

"Okay," Dean agreed, the janitor seemed curious but shook it off and continued to lead Dean and Noah up.

• • •

"Just because he reads 'Weekly World News' does not mean he's our guy," Sam rationalized, "I mean, you read it too." The trio hurried out of Crawford Hall.

"I'm telling you, it's him," Dean stated in a matter-of-fact way. "Look, I just think we need some hard proof, that's all," Sam finalized.

"Alright, another thing Bobby mentioned was that these suckers have a metabolism like an insect," Dean stopped them, "Alright? A real sweet tooth."

"I didn't find any candy bars," Sam shook his head, "Or sugar, not even Equal."

"It's probably because you missed something," Dean looked back to the building. "I don't miss things," Sam dismissed.

"Oh right, cause you're Mr. Perfect," Dean sarcastically agreed. Sam cocked his head, "What? Are you really still pissed at me, cause of what the trickster did?"

"Oh come on man, you've been a tight ass long before that trickster showed up," Dean stated. Noah glanced out fo the corner of his eye and saw the janitor watching them intently.

"Okay enough!" Noah broke it up, "Listen, you're giving him what he wants, so let's just stop all the petty arguing and get our jobs done! Sam, we'll go to his place, see what we can find, Dean, go keep an eye on the janitor, and wait for Sam and I to get back, we're gonna get Delta and cover ground three times as fast, now come on, let's move!"

He and Sam walked away. Sam's jaw remained clenched as they got into Noah's Jeep. Noah glanced over at the tense Winchester. "You okay, man?" He asked.

"I just..." Sam sighed, "I hate when he calls me that."

"I get it, man, I do, but you and I both know it was a trick," Noah rationalized. "Yeah, I know," Sam nodded. "It'll start to roll off of you before you know it, I promise," Noah assured.

Sam nodded, quirking a small smile. "Now lets go get Bobby and Delta, and get this son of a bitch!" Noah exclaimed. Sam laughed, nodding.

• • •

As soon as the four arrived, they divided. Noah snuck around the back entryway, to get into the wings of the stage as Bobby and Sam waited around the front door. Noah made sure Delta was in position in the other wing before settling into position as they waited for Dean's signal.

"Hey, man, I like your style, I do, I mean, pfft, heh," Noah could hear Dean's voice, "And the uh, the slow dancing alien!" The trickster cracked up as Dean chuckled.

"One of my personal favorites," the trickster stated with laughter in his voice around the candy bar in his mouth.

"Yeah, but uh, I can't let you go," Dean shook his head. "Too bad, like I said, I liked you, but Sam was right, you shouldn't have come alone," the trickster stated, his warm tone dropping into a threat.

Dean clicked his tongue, "Well I'll agree with you there." Sam and Bobby opened their doors, stepping in with their sharpened stakes in hand. The trickster turned around to see him and by the time he turned back to face Dean, Noah and Delta stood on the stage behind Dean.

The trickster looked to Dean in surprise, "That fight you guys had outside?" he motioned between them, "That was a trick?"

Dean shrugged with a smug grin. The trickster nodded, humming in thought, "Not bad."

Dean slowly pulled his own stake out of his pocket. "but you wanna see a real trick?" the trickster asked. Before any of them had time to comprehend it, a chainsaw whirred from behind Sam as the two women in lingerie approached Noah.

Noah whistled for Delta, who immediately jumped on one of them before backing off, not giving her time to hurt her. The brunette advanced on Noah, immediately throwing him back ith heavy force into the wings. He crashed down, smacking his head on the wall as he went. His entire body ached as black flooded his vision for a moment, but he managed to blink it away and stand up again.

He turned around, looking through the curtains as Sam and Bobby fought the creature with the chainsaw and Dean fought the two girls. Sam glanced up, seeing him as the fighting came ot a halt, the trickster standing from the place he sat. The two shared a look as Noah glanced at the stake on the floor in front fo him, and Sam and Dean both shared a look as well.

"Dean..." The trickster trailed as Sam fell to the floor, grasping the stake quickly, "Dean, Dean, Dean." Sam picked up the wooden stake and threw it to Dean, who turned around as quickly as possible, standing as the trickster continued to talk, "I did not wanna have to do this."

Dean brought the stake down with force like nothing Noah had ever seen before, plunging it directly through the tricksters chest and into his heart.

It grunted and quietly groaned in shock as it had little time to process, before Dean got the last word, "Me neither."

As the creature rose the chainsaw again to attack Sam and Noah went to leap into action, it dissolved into thin air, shortly followed by the girls.

Bobby, Noah, and Sam all looked around in shock as they made sure that no threats remained Dean stared at the trickster for a moment longer, allowing his anger to fade away gently, as he forcefully shoved his body back, ripping the stake back out.

The trickster fell back onto the place he was seated before, blood seeping through his clothes from the wound on his chest and dripping from his mouth.

Dean stumbled back slightly, light headed from being thrown around like he had been. Sam and Bobby walked over to him quickly as Noah slowly cleared the room as well, adrenaline fading and a pounding headache setting in. He also felt pain and it was fast to spread over his entire chest. This one was a dull ache but it would still be a pain in the ass.

He quietly groaned under his breath as Dean asked, "You guys okay?"

"Yeah," Sam nodded, every injury seemed mostly superficial as they continued to stare at the dead trickster's body, "I guess."

"All I've got to say... he had style," Dean cracked a small smile through the panting breaths he took. He flipped the wooden stick in his hand groaning slightly as he took a step, walking to the stairs.

Noah, Delta, Sam, and Bobby were quick to follow him into the hallway and out of Crawford Hall. "Hey Bobby, thanks a lot, we really-" Bobby cut Sam off. "Hey, save it! Let's just get the hell outta dodge before somebody finds that body."

They all jogged to the Impala and the Jeep, quickly loading everything up as Sam agreed, "Yeah." Noah quickly got Delta settled into her kennel in the back, and put the stakes away while h was back there. Sam, Dean, and Bobby swung themselves into the Impala, but Sam, stopped both Dean and Noah before they could get into their seats, "Noah, Dean."

The two looked up to him, "I just wanna say that I'm..." he trailed. Dean nodded, "Me too." Sam looked to Noah, nervous of his response. Noah smiled at them, "Yeah, me too." The three shared soft smiles. "You guys are breaking my heart, could we please just leave?" Bobby poked his head back from out of the Impala.

Noah laughed as grins grew on both Sam and Dean's faces and all three of them swung themselves into their seats.

• • •

Author's Note: I know this was shorter than normal but last chapter was longer than normal, and this was an oddly stuctured episode. And these should be updated back to back, so you still got your fill! Until next week my lovelies.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

103K 4.4K 34
i know my girlfriend is a π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—–π—› β—¦β€’β—¦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* β—¦β€’β—¦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
2.9K 68 19
After being rescued from being kidnapped by the Archangel Michael, who was taking dean winchesters body for a joyride, you help bring dean back. In t...
6.9K 326 25
Supernatural TV Series FAN FICTION I tried to make the book accessible to readers who have not seen the show too. Joe is a surgeon. He has spent his...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...