๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ โœฐ ส™ษดสœแด€|...

Door HenceVy

๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ |โ€ข| แตƒ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โฑโฟหขแต‰สณแต— "you human, will change the world. I'll... Meer

A/N
OO1.BULBASAUR
002.IVYSAUR
003.VENUSAUR
004.CHARMANDER
005.CHARMELEON
007.SQUIRTLE
008.WARTORTLE
009.BLASTOISE
010.CATERPIE
A/N
011.METAPOD
012.BUTTERFREE
013.WEEDLE
014.KAKUNA
015.BEEDRILL
016.PIDGEY
017.PIDGEOTTO
018.PIDGEOT
019.RATTATA
020.RATICATE
A/N
021.SPEAROW
022.FEAROW
023.EKANS
024.ARBOK

006.CHARIZARD

13.1K 621 1.8K
Door HenceVy

(Y/n) wandered into an unfamiliar forest, the large trees that surrounds every path covered the sunlight making the surroundings black as night. The sound of twigs cracking was heard as she step deeper into the forest.

She have been walking for hours and hours but she couldn't find an exit, she questioned how she got here in the first place, Toru was only with her side the whole day and now here she is, lost in the wood. Who knows whats lurking inside the woods.

"Hello, Is anyone there?" She calls out.

"Mom, Dad...Toru?!" She shouted hoping that her family is somewhere near her to look for her.

"Mew" A soft giggle was heard in the distance, making the girl turned from where it came from.

"Mew" A gush of wind pass by her back, she turned around but no one was there. "Mew" she heard it again, but this time it showed itself. From the corner of her eyes she saw a pink floating creature, it has a rounded, wide snout, triangular ears and large blue eyes,Its tail is long with an ovoid tip. (Y/n) admired the creature's feature as it flew towards her.

The creature let out another giggle making (y/n) back to reality. "Mew"

"It's you again" She gave a faint smile, seeing the creature for a couple of times now. Thinking its hobby is to follow her, making her less jumpy whenever it appears in front of her.

"Is there something you want from me?" She asked, the creature flew in circles before its tail points in another direction hinting her to go there. "Mew"

"Would you like to accompany me?" She ask the creature nicely, surprisingly, it nod and flew to the direction while (y/n) followed behind.

(Y/n) continued to admire the creature from behind, it was truly a bizarre sight but even tho she have seen it many times she never call it by its name.

"Mew" she whispered, looking back at the creature she thought ' Where are you taking me? '. A moment later, the creature whom (y/n) now calls it Mew stop in a pathway covered with beautiful wisteria plant.

She then started looking around her surroundings. The forest isnt dark anymore and now she can clearly see how beautiful the forest looks. There was a gentle breeze creating the single sound of rustling leaves,looking down she see a trail of beautiful yellow wildflowers of the forest and Fire flies flying above it.

Her heart fluttered at the sight but her face fell when she realised it wasn't like this before. ' Weird...'
She look at the floating creature with furrowed brows "Where are we?" She didn't remember this side of the forest and for sure, there was something wrong here.

"Mew" Its tail pointing at the wisteria flowers as if it's telling her to find out herself. She could feel that she can trust this 'Mew' creature base on its friendly aura, not only that but from the back of her head, she feels like it was telling her to go see what the other side looks like.

Slowly, she move her hands towards the flower while Mew watch her from above.

As she was about to touch the flower, she heard a familiar cry, stopping her movements.

"Pi!"

She gasp when she heard it.

"Pichu?!" She shouted, turning around but saw nothing but the forest. However, the forest isn't as beautiful as it was a second ago, making her more weirded out than ever.

"Mew-" She turned back to see the wisteria flower gone, even Mew is nowhere to be seen. Instead of caring whats happening in her surroundings she only cared about seeing her lost friend Pichu.

"Pi-chu! Pi-chu!" She heard it again.

She ran towards that direction as fast as she could, her heart beats happily as the cry became louder.

' I'm coming Pichu '

"Pi!" She stop running and stared at the figure in front of her. She felt tears forming in her eyes just by looking at him, at last, (e/c) hues lock with its large black one.

"Pichu" she said in disbelief, covering her mouth with her hands.
"Pichu, I miss yo-" she stop when Pichu turned around, back facing hers. "Pichu?" She called out.

"Pichu!" Pichu took a quick glance at her before running away. (Y/n) didn't hesitate to follow him and she didn't stop calling his name.

"Pichu wait! Why are you running away from me?! " The exhausted girl yelled, Trying to keep up with Pichu's speed. She didn't understand whats happening at all, the forest, the flying creature and Pichu running away from her like he doesn't know her.

Suddenly a light flash directly into her eyes, covering it with her arm as she went thru.

She blink for a few times to restore her eyesight, and look up to see that she had exited the forest and is standing at a place that seems to look like a farm.

But who's farm is it?

"Pichu!" She gasp, remembering the running Pichu that led her to this place. She walk around the place to look for him.

"Why did Pichu led me here?" She mumbled

"Eevee!"

What? Stopping at her tracks when she heard a high pitch cry. It didn't sound like her Pichu at all, what was it?

"Chaaarrr" She heard something again, but this time it's different.

"Pi-pi-pi-pi" Suddenly, She see Pichu running to the back of the farm house.

"Hey wait -" She yelled, following her friend. The sound of various cry is getting louder as she walk closer to the farm house.

"Get away from me and my farm you beast!" A frighten voice came from behind. She peek to see an old farmer pointing his rake at the group of creatures.

Her eyes widen at the sight of a huge, dark-blue-green creature with cream-colored face and belly, it's eye isnt open but somehow it knew what he is looking at and it seems that its protecting the little ones behind him.

"Snoorr-lax" its deep voice gave her chills, causing her body hair to stand up.

"W-wh-what are you!?" The frighten man shouted at the monsters. (Y/n) can understand why this man is scared, it's because of the intimidating creature standing before him.

But what she didn't understand is that, it wasn't really doing anything besides protecting the small ones.

One is covered with brown fur. It has a bushy tail and a large cream-colored furry collar.

Another one looks confusing for her, its body is color orange and has a fire burns at the tip of its tail.

'A dragon? No... A lizard, maybe?'

Snapping out of her trance, she saw Pichu stepping in front of the beast with hands spread open, looking at the old man with an angry expression.

"Pi chu! Pi chu!" Pichu yelled at the man.

"Y-you think your so scary looking haha" The mans face became dark as he grab something from his back, dropping the rake at the ground.

"You're all a stubborn creatures aren't ya? I kept asking you to leave my farm but here you are not moving" Her eyes widen, when the man pointed his hunting weapon at the large creature.

"No!" (Y/n) shouted but all of them didn't look at her even once. "Don't do it" she yelled at the man, stepping out of her hiding spot, revealing herself. But they act as if she wasn't there, Pichu didn't feel her presense.

'What in the world is happening here? Why can't they see me?' she thought.

"Snorr-"

A loud bang echoed in the surrounding, the old man had pulled the trigger "No!"

(Y/n) ran towards the large creature without thinking, her legs started moving by itself. It was a stupid move, stopping a bullet using her body. However, time became slow for her, the bullet moves in slow motion, everything was in slow motion and still, all of them hadn't notice her.

Her eyes widen in shock, putting both of her hands at her chest asking how and why did the bullet pass right thru her. She look behind and saw the bullet closer at the large monsters chest.

"NOOOO!!!!!"

•••••••••••••••••••••

A bunch of scenarios appeared in her side, left to right. A scene where humans attack the creatures, not the other way around. Humans and Monsters, both side have frighten expression. Humans attack first, scared that these creature would attack anytime. Same goes to the other side, but these time the creatures is defending themselves from the humans attack. All of them is just as scared as the humans

"No, their all misunderstood..." She said.

"Stop! Please!" She grip at her hair tightly, her head starting to hurt like crazy "what is this? What?"

"Pichu!"

A scene of an injured Pichu, running away from a kid who's throwing rocks at him.

"Pichu?" She gasp.

"Quick! It's getting away, catch him" The little boy ordered his friends. Everyone tried to keep up with Pichu running in an extraordinary speed making it impossible for a human to catch up.

"Pi!" Pichu suddenly fell in a hill, hitting the ground with his body before falling down in a bush.

"NO! Pichu!"

"No! Stop! Don't hurt them please!" (Y/n) shouted from the top of her lungs, her body shaking and her hands gripping at the bedsheet tightly.

"(Y/n)! Wake up" Toru vigorously shook her body to wake her up, yelling worriedly at his sister who's having a nightmare.

Her eyes shot open as she gasp for air, feeling relief once she saw her brother's face, she sat up and grab him by the waist, hugging him tightly. Toru hug her back, whispering comforts at her ears. Telling her it's okay and his beside her. It's only 2 in the morning and (y/n)’s cries woke him up, this had been a routine since it happened many times already. Toru couldn't help but worry for her.

"I had that dream again" (y/n) said in between her sobs.

"Its only a dream, its ok, its ok" Toru had heard her stories of her dream. She said it felt like those events truly happened and she's there to witness it...

"I saw him nii-san, I saw Pichu" she whispered.

' Of course ' Toru thought, patting his sister's head.

Two years had pass since the disappearance of the creatures, Two years had pass since they last saw Pichu and ever since that day (y/n)'s been dreaming about them repeatedly.

••••••••••••••••••••

The nine-year-old girl stared into space, not minding the noise of the students walking in the hallway. She just stand there, looking at her locker for a minute now. People would give her weird looks for spacing out too long.

She didnt get much sleep last night because of her dream. It wasnt that scary but it felt like her dream actually happened in various places.

It wasnt really intense like before, at first, it was only her spending more time with the other creatures but then it became sad and haunting.

Did that dream meant something?

Was it really a vision from the past?

Was it telling her something?

And mew...

"Mew" she remembered the flying creature. What was it showing her...

That creature is the one who kept appearing in her dreams. Giggling as if it saw something funny, is it making fun of her?

The more she dreamt about them, the more she understand better. They really did felt threaten and they attack just to defend themselves, however, the human wasnt at fault here. They were told that the creatures were a threat and if you encounter them, do everything to protect yourself.

In (y/n)'s case, she didnt side any of them. She refuse to-

"Mm" She flinch when the school bell echoed in the room, making her come back to reality. ' how long was I standing here? ' she ask herself, looking around to see students going to their own classroom.

She let out a big sigh and close her locker.

As she walk closer to her classroom, A voice spoke from behind her.

"Are you certain that you're really okay, (y/n)" She look behind to see her older brother, Toru.

"What makes you think I'm not okay now?" She raise a brow.

"You dont look like your usual self today" He started "Is your dream really affected you this much?"

(Y/n) didn't respond but only stared at him. " You have to tell our parents aga-"

"No" (y/n) cut off Toru's sentence. Earning a big sigh from the boy "But this isn't normal, having that dream over and over again for about 2 years now"

"I dont want to tell them again" she whispered "I said NO nii-san" she said with a cold voice, putting emphasis at the ' No '

"The last time I told them, they said I was crazy and took me to the hospital when I am perfectly fine" She said.

"Look (y/n), ever since Pichu..I mean, those creatures disappeared. It has affected you so much that you cant even sleep properly and its unhealthy. You have to see a therapist-"

"You dare say that when you told me its just a dream" she shot a glare at Toru "Dont mention his name ever again, I know Im fine and Im not losing my mind" She turned her back on her brother and continued walking away, leaving him behind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Another day had pass with (y/n) moving her head from side to side, muttering words in her sleep telling someone to stop what their doing, asking where she is and saying Pichu's name all over again. She started crying, this time, she felt pain whenever a human hit the creature. It was them taking the hit but she's the one receiving the pain.

Toru could only watch from his side of the room, he hate this, waking up to see her sister being affected by her dream.

He hate seeing his sister suffer, if only she would tell their parents to help her then maybe it will stop.

•••••••••••••••••••

The dinner remain as it is, The older male and female continued talking about their work, while the younger ones eat in silence.

Toru glance at his sister from time to time, observing her emotionless face as she eats. ' She didn't had a good night sleep again ' his lips twitched at the image of (y/n) crying in her sleep. His fist clenched under the table, if she wouldn't tell her parents then he would.

"(Y/n)'s been suffering from the same nightmare for a year now" He blurt out, causing their parents to stop talking and look at him. (Y/n) also stared at her brother in disbelief.

After a moment of silence, Kozu broke it "(Y/n), is this true?" He asked the girl.

(Y/n) avoided her parent's gaze. "It wasn't a nightmare" she whispered quietly, but not quiet enough since the whole family heard her.

"It is Father, She's been crying and yelling in her sleep. Telling somebody to stop-"

"Stop nii-san!" (Y/n) glared at her Brother. She feels angry at him for telling their parents.

"(Y/n) is this true?" Kozu repeated but this time his voice became serious, causing the girl to bit her lips.

Akari decided to spoke at a gentle voice to make her daughter answer,
"A recurring nightmare, perhaps? Sweetie did something bad happen? Are you traumatized or"

"Those strange creatures isnt as bad as they thought" (y/n) said, getting both of her parent off guard.

Akari raised a brow "What do you mean? How does that answer our question"

"They said they were a threat...but in reality, they're the one who felt threaten" Kozu and Akari glance at each other, before looking back at their daughter with concern. "I've seen it all, they are being hurt and hunt"

"We don't understand dear" Kozu said.

"I've been dreaming about them alright?! I said they aren't dangerous, they've been misunderstood and humans kept attacking them even if they didn't do anything!" She snap out, standing from her sit and slamming her hands in the table.

"How can you say that (y/n)? Didn't you heard the news before. They attack humans, eat crops and destroy properties. How would you know that they aren't dangerous when the proof is already shown to the world?" Akari raised her voice. The two male only watch in silent as the they argue.

"Those footages and photos are misinterpret! Their living things trying to survive out there by eating and defending themselves" (y/n) said.

"How could you jump in that conclusion when you only dreamt about it?! It's been 2 years since that event and you're still dreaming about them? Is there something your hiding from us (y/n)" With this, (y/n) remain quiet.

"How can you tell their not dangerous huh? Tell me, what proof do you have to say all of that nonsense- "

"Because she met one!" Toru suddenly chimed in. Making the girl bite her lips more, she clench her fist, mentally cursing her brother.

"You what?" This time, it was Akari's turn to stand up from her sit.

"W-we encountered one"

"I'm not asking you Toru" She scolded with a sharp voice.

"Tell us what he meant (y/n)" she said. (Y/n) only look at the ground, refuse to tell her about Pichu until "TELL US" The older female slam her hands at the table making everyone jump slightly from their place.

"Honey, calm down" Kozu held his wife's arm.

"No Kozu, I want to know what our daughter is hiding" She said.

(Y/n) closed her eyes before talking "Two years ago! I found him two years ago, he was injured and I want to take care of him. I took him home and he live here for 2 months- But I promise you, he was friendly, harmless, adorable, he didn't do anything to harm me-"

"Where did you find him and what time.." (y/n) hear her mother's voice lowered.

"At the beach" She said, there's no point in lying. It was one of the house rule in the family...No keeping secrets.

"You went out even when I told you its dangerous to go outside?!" Her mother shouted. It was like Toru all over again but this time, she's being yelled at more and more and couldn't explain better.

"And worse of all, you kept a monster inside our god damn house?!, Why on earth would you do that. You sneak a dangerous creature in here for who knows how long and you didn't tell me?!"

" I told you Pichu is not dangerous! They are not dangerous!" She shouted back.

"Oh so you gave him a name now? Where is this Pichu?! Is it still hiding in our house? Where is it?!"

"Nowhere! I told you, they disappeared two years ago-"

Akari held her head with her palm and sigh "This must be the reason why you're suffering from that nightmare, your encounter with that thing causes you to act like this, see I told you they'll be dangerous"

(Y/n) stomp her foot "Pichu has nothing to do with the nightmare! Toru encountered him as well but his fine!? Can you let me finish talking please just once!"

"No! I had enough of your foolish nonsense (y/n), stop siding these creatures and DON'T bring your brother in this, go to your room" Akari said.

"What?"

"I said GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Akari shouted.

Her mother didnt believe her at all, her brother didnt back her up...They must have think she's losing her mind but she only wants them to hear her out.

(Y/n) stormed out of the kitchen with Toru following her. "Sis!"

Akari was wrapped in her husband's hold as she held her head, feeling a little headache from all the shouting. She felt betrayed, her daughter was hiding a dangerous secret from them when she was only 6 years old.

Six! And she let that happen. All of the strict rules of staying safe indoors was broken by her sweet daughter. Who knows what have happen with her encounter with the creature.

•••••••••••••••••••

"(Y/n) please open the door!" Toru shouted from outside their room, continiously hitting the door with his hand while (y/n) ignored him.

"Let me in (y/n), please I'm sorry" He said.

"You're not! You’re not suppose to tell them about the dream, You’re NOT suppose to tell them about Pichu. But you did, you broke your promise" (y/n) said, bringing her knees at her chest and hugs it.

"Their bound to find out (y/n), you know we cant keep secrets from them for too long and your nightmare has been affecting you"

"Stop it Toru! Don't force yourself to comfort me! You're the reason why I'm here, you know that mom would snap at me like that and you didnt help me, you just watch and did nothing!" She shouted.

"I know, sis I'm-" he press his forehead at the door "I'm sorry, I didnt expect that really"

Their mother has always been sweet to (y/n), since she's a girl and the youngest in the family. He thought that their mom would hear her out...but instead this happened.

"Go away, Toru!" He heard her shout. "Tch"

"Fine! I'm sleeping in the living room!" (Y/n) heard Toru's footstep getting smaller as he left. She felt her eyes stung from her tears, feeling tired she let her eyes close and drift to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Thud* *Thud*

"Mm" she stir in her sleep, opening her eyes because after hearing a sound at her window. She sat up in her bed, looking at the room, no noise coming from outside the room so she assumed that her family is sleeping.

She look at the time and it says '11:40'.

"How long was I asleep?" She ask herself.

*Thud* *Thud*

Another sound of someone banging on her window caught her attention, she look to see a familiar pink sphinx cat-like creature knocking on her window.

"Mew?" She said, she walk closer to the window and saw the creature flying in circle looking happy to see her. She smiled but paused momentarily, "Is this another dream?"

If Mew appeared on her sight it must have mean she's dreaming again. But this time, it felt too real to be a dream. She didn't hesitate to slap her face making her wince in pain.

"Mew" The flying creature giggled at the sight. "don't make fun of me" (y/n) rolled her eyes playfully. She opened her window so they can hear each other clearly and Mew flew closer to her.

"What are you doing here?" She ask. Once again, Mews tail pointing at the direction near the shore. "You want me to follow you there?" She ask and Mew nodded.

The girl look down from her window and more roofs came into view. Her room is at the second floor, it's dangerous for a kid like her to attempt parkour but if she sneak to the backdoor while her brother is in the living room. There's an 80 percent chance of him waking up and fail to go out.

But then, she grew up in a house surrounded by trees and hills.

She smiled at Mew "Wait for me, okay?"

•••••••••••••••••••

Toru groaned , hearing a faint sound of the roof. "Mmm whats that?" He mumbled in his sleep," Maybe a cat or something?"

He ignored the sound for a couple of second before realising "Wait, there's no cat in this area" his eyes shot open and quickly sat on the couch. He remembered the little argument he had with his sister, so he had no choice but to give her space and sleep in the living room.

"Maybe....she'll let me in now" He stammered.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Almost there" (y/n) whispered, looking at the large tree close to the roof she was standing on. She needs to make a big jump and hold on to the stem of the tree and climb down so she can make her way to the ground.

She glance at the amused Mew flying near her. "You're not going to give me a hand?" She deadpan, only receiving a cute giggle from the creature.

She look ahead and gulp, preparing herself to jump unto the tree.

•••••••••••••••••

"(Y/n)..." Toru knock on their bedroom's door lightly so he won't wake his parents up. "(Y/n) please wake up and open the door, the couch is too uncomfortable for me and I'm getting insect bites" He say while scratching his arms and hips.

"Open the door...please" He pleaded and stood outside the door in peace. His ear twitch as he heard a slight grunting sound, but he wasn't sure if he heard it from inside the room or outside the house.

He started hitting the door loudly, calling his sister's name several times "(y/n)? (Y/n)?" No respond, not even the slightest. For sure, she would wake up from all the knocking.

"(Y/n) are you there?" He starts to get worried, twisting the door knob forcefully but its still lock.

His brother instinct coming in, telling himself that (y/n) isn't in her room.

Toru then went to knock at his parent's bedroom door. "Mom! Dad!"

After a few seconds of knocking, the door open to see his Father at the entrance, still half as sleep

"Toru? Why are you still awake-"

"Wheres the spare key?"

••••••••••••••••••••

The girl, ran and ran into the beach trying to keep up with Mew's speed. Looking back, she's now far away from their house.

She doesnt know where they headed to, she just followed and trust Mew. In the distance she can see another forest.

The forest from her dream....

"Mew" After a few minutes of running, they finally stop right in front of the entrance. It was exactly in her dream, tall large trees surrounds on the path way and everything is pitch black.

She gulp, her heart started being faster not from running but by feeling scared, she felt like somethings going to jump at her any second now.

"Mew" Mew flew right pass her, flying in circle in front of her, hinting to step inside of the forest.

"But it's too dark...I cant see the pathway clearly" She reason out.

Just then Mew did something unexpected for (y/n). Its small body glowed creating a small light for their surrounding, she stared at awe but didnt question. She saw the creatures use their abilities in her dreams so Mew must have a light quirk or something' She thought.

As they walk deeper into the forest, a rustling sounds from the bush caught her attention. Not just in one spot, but every bush and trees started to move like someone was behind there.

"Squi-Squirtle"

"Charmander~"

" Bulbasaur-"

Suddenly, more familiar cry and groans was heard near her. Looking around, she saw a lot of different looking creatures peeping out of the bush.

She stared in wonderment at all of them, seeing more of them in all shape and sizes.

"They've been hiding here all this time?" She ask to herself.

"Froakie.."

"Machoke?"

The pathway started to lighten up more, the forest giving off an otherworldly glow caused by a bioluminescent fungus that grows on rotting bark and twigs on the forest floor.

"Wahhh" she let out an amazed sound, as more came out in the shadows.

"Gengarr"

"Pumpkaboo"

She look up to see more flying creature above her. Some landed in the tree, looking down at her.

"Rufflet"

"Fletchling~"

All of them looks cute and intimidating, her smile getting wider as she stared at the bizarre creatures and their looking at the human with wonder too.

"Mew" Mew said, grabbing her attention. She look straight and saw the wisteria flowers covering the pathway that looks like in her dreams.

"Mew Mew"

"I-is this real..." She whispered. She look a behind to see the creatures walking behind her. Some nudge their head, telling her to go on and see whats behind it.

With both hands, she slowly push the wisteria flowers out of her way and step inside. She look and see that she is inside a large enchanting looking forest cave, the ground covered in grass and flowers and the whole place was covered with more vines. In the middle is a large stone, but nothing was on it.

"Mew..whats this?" She tilt her head at Mew.

"Mew mew" The flying creature flew beside the large stone and (y/n) walks towards it but before she got closer, a brilliant light appeared on top of it.

••••••••••••••••••

"I can't believe a 9 year old would sneak in a second floor window!" Akari panic, brushing her hands in her hair in frustration.

"A nine year old!, Tell me Kozu..am I a bad parent?" She ask her husband.

"No honey, you have done nothing but be a good mother for them" Kozu tried to comfort his panicking wife.

The three of them is now looking for their runaway daughter outside after seeing the bedroom empty and the window open, they dashed to the beach to look for her.

"This is all my fault, If I didnt went hard on her, this wouldn't happen"

"Akari, stop blaming yourself okay? No one is at fault here"

"How can you be sure Kozu? And what if he can't find her?" Akari rambled to Kozu.

"I found foot tracks" Toru said, making the parents to stop talking. Akari felt relief at the trail of her daughters foot at the sand, but her brow burrow to where it'll lead them.

"Another forest? Its never there before..." She whispered.

••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/n) slowly move her arms away from her eyes as the light fade out, she could see a large figure standing above the stone, looking majestic and mighty.

Her mouth and eyes widen in admiration, in front of her is a white equine resembling a qilin and centaur. Its four pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves, Its long mane juts away from its head, and its face is gray, with green eyes and red pupils, and a green circular pattern below its eyes.

But what the girl had notice earlier that this majestic looking creature also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by its round abdomen.

She could sense that this one is a powerful being just by looking at it, it's intimidating stare and figure made him looks like a...

"(Y/n) (L/n)" she blink in shock when her name came out of the creatures mouth.

'It can talk?!?' she scream inside her head.

The creature itself is talking to her, but its mouth not opening, the creature had use telepathy. (Y/n) could only stare at it, not making a single movement.

"I am Arceus, God of pokemon, I care for and safeguard the planet in ancient times and protected it from cataclysms such as meteors, I would only show gratitude and compassion in return to those who treated pokemons with equal kindness"

(Y/n) didnt took long enough to process what the creature deity had said, the name of the creatures was revealed to her by the one and only god of pokemon. However, she still has a lot of question in her mind.

"I can tell that you have a lot of question human, I will gladly explain your query" Arceus started "We Pokemons had roam the planet earth before the humans, we help form nature and re-cultivate their desolated land. However, the relationship with the Pokemons and humans are not the same as before"

"What do you mean? You're saying that Pokemon and Humans had something special together before?" She ask.

"Exactly, They usually live in Harmony with the pokemon. Humans taking good care of Pokemon and Pokemon protecting humans, however, things had change when a miracle happen, human manifesting quirks and had forgotten our existence. Pokemon was force to hid themselves and not interfere with the humans"

(Y/n) doesn't know where this was going, first of all, why did Mew bring her here and is she worth to speak face to face with the God of pokemon itself, she raised a brow at Mew who's beside her.

"Umm Arceus may I know the reason why...I'm here?" She ask with a slight hesitation.

"I lost hope in Humanity when I saw how they treated our kind, In all decades I thought they change,but I was wrong. As I was about to give up, Mew told me that there was one human who's kind enough to help a Pokemon" His eye stared directly at Her. "And that person was you"

"Me?" She say, pointing herself.

"Before I completely lose hope in Humanity, I wish at least one Human that was different to all and then I saw you. Therefore, you are the chosen one (y/n)"

She stared at him without blinking, trying to process what he had said to her, Chosen one? But she's only 9 years old and all she did was take care of Pichu.

"I have faith in you (y/n), you are special. You said it yourself have you? You want someone to finally see that Pokemon are not a threat to human and they're living creatures who wants to live in peace. What if I told you that, that ' someone ' is you,human"

(Y/n) can't believe what she's hearing, becoming aware of her own heartbeat, somehow she felt excitement but with slight hesitation.

"How can I do that Arceus? I'm only a child. I believe that you saw me wrong, there's nothing special in me. I'm born quirkless and people like me doesn't deserve the attention, how can I change the whole worlds opinion and prove of your harmless intentions" She said.

"Thats for you to find out, human, It doesn't have to be now but once you come face with the opportunity, grab it and make your vision come to life"

'How'

Arceus head began glowing, lowering his head close to her. "I have a proposal for you, (Y/n)"

Suddenly her hands glowed as bright as Arceus head, making her jump backward in shock. From the back of her mind, she felt the need to touch Arceus with her palm like It was calling for her.

She slowly lift her heads toward Arceus as he spoke.

"Help them get stronger and form bonds with the humans and pokemon, Make them live in harmony like how it used to be "

The light became brighter as her hand grew closer to Arceus.

"From now on, the pokemon will fight to protect you, they'll grow stronger out of their love for you. I can see their future in you, from now on adventure begins, you human girl, will change the world. I'll give you my blessing. For you are a worthy trainer"

As soon as she place her palm in his head, A beam of light came from above the sky and struck them like lightning, causing her to fall from the ground unconscious.

••••••••••••••••••

"What was that?!" Akari turned from where the source of light and explosion came from. Her eyes widen when it came from the center of the forest, remembering hee daughter is inside and who knows what could have happen.

"Over there! Lets not waste time, she must be there" Toru shouted and quickly ran towards that direction, his parents followed him.

They ran and ran until they came across into a pathway (y/n) walk in, all of them stop, when they heard strange noises coming from the deeper side of the Forest. Kozu gently push Akari to his back, securing her and making sure it's safe.

"Toru, get behind your Father" Akari ordered Toru who's walking willingly in front of them.

"We have to follow where the sounds came from" Toru suggested.

"Are you crazy? What if somethings terrifyng in there and attack us all" Akari scolded.

"(Y/n) might also be there" Toru said.

"We have to go there honey, (y/n) might be in trouble" Kozu said following Toru from behind. He grip the lamb handle tightly as the noise became louder indicating their getting nearer from the source.

Toru had heard some of the voice from an audio before, no doubt that it was the creatures from before.

"....."

All of them stop in their track, wearing a curious expression as they observe the place. All the noise came from the spot they were standing on but it nothing was there, only a big empty space.

"Is this some weird paranormal shit" Toru blurt out.

"Toru, language" Both of the parents scolded him, making him roll his eyes.

"Bulbasaur!"

"Eeeekkk! What is that!" Akari screamed as fear went over her features, pointing at the creature walking out of the tree.

"A dinosaur?" Toru blink at the sight of the creature.

"No...A toad" Kozu corrected him.

"Bulba..saur?" The creature tilt their heads at them. Toru didn't hesitate to move closer to it earning another scold from his mother.

"Toru! Don't come near it that thing might be dangerous!"

Kozu hush her down as he watch his son crouching in front of the bizarre creature.

"It's one of them..." He whispered.

"Bulbasaur..." Its big red eyes stared at Toru's. Its been so long since Toru came face to face with another creature, and its feature never fail to amuse him.

He held out this palm in the air as the creature move closer, closing the distance between his hand and head.

"You're well behave aren't you" He smiled. Kozu stared in amazement as he watch the interaction between Toru and the toad like creature. While, Akari is having a mix feeling from at the scene, remembering her argument with her daughter only feeling worsen when she didn't hear her out.

'Maybe..(y/n) was right ' The name of her daughter cause her to come back to reality.

"Wait...(y/n), we still need to find her!" She grab her husband and Toru's attention. "The light came from here, I don't understand...what happen-" she stop talking when the empty space of the forest started glowing from the ground.

One by one, more of the creatures started appearing on the sides, different from the one they saw earlier. Kozu moves closer to Akari and extended his hand sideways to protect her just in case the creatures will attack.

Toru stood up, his gaze traveled to every creatures before them. He seems to notice that every one of them was looking at one direction, it was towards the center and its still glowing.

He squint his eye as he saw a glowing figure in the ground that appeared from nowhere, a few moments later, the light started to fade out and he can now clearly see who's figure clearly.

His eye widens in terror at (y/n)'s body laying in the ground unconscious, her hair covering her face. "(Y/N)!!" He dash to her laying body, grabbing her back and shaking her gently. Kozu and Akari followed behind him.

Akari kneeled at her daughter's side grabbing the girl from Toru's hold and placing her ears above her chest.

"She's breathing" she sigh in relief.

"What happen?, She came out of nowhere along with the creatures like their were in a parallel universe or something!" Toru blurt out, holding both side of his head thinking his sister was abducted by an alien earlier.

"Not a parallel universe" Kozu said looking at the slowly disappearing forest "This forest has magic in it, like an illusion, where the creatures is kept hidden thats explain why they disappeared...they've been hiding here all this years"

"But why is it disappearing now?" Toru ask.

"I don't know but I think (y/n) must have something to do with it" Kozu said, looking at his unconscious daughter.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Mm.." (y/n) stirred in her sleep, as her eyes slowly open. Her vision is still blurry but can tell the familiar faces looking a her.

"Mom?...Toru?" She asked. She saw them smile wider and was suddenly pulled in a hug from both of them.

" (Y/n) you dumbass, you had us worried for you!" Toru shouted

"We thought we lost you!" Akari cried.

"Can't breathe" she said trying to gasp for air.

"Now, now...she just woke up, we don't want her to faint again right?" She look at her father, standing behind Akari.

"Sorry, we're just relief that she woke up" Akari said releasing (y/n) from the hug.

"Woke up?" (Y/n) blink "how long was I asleep?" She asked.

"You weren't asleep sweetie, you were unconscious" Akari reminded her, (y/n) only tilt her head in confusion, looking at her surrounding, all of them we're outside at night. The beach was visible and their surrounded by coconut trees.

"Why are we at the beach?" She ask, she swear that she slept in her bed but now she found herself laying in the sand with her family surrounds her.

"Y-you don't remember?" Toru asked.

"Remember what?"

Toru pointed at her back, she turned to see the creatures- no..The Pokemons behind her, all of them peeping out of the bush and trees watching from afar.

An image of the majestic creature in front of her appeared in her head, it was all coming back to her now and it WASN'T a dream. Realising this, she look around to see the forest gone as well as Mew and Arceus.

' Where are the both of them? '

The only one that stayed is the pokemons. She look at her parents with wide eyes and ask "You saw what happened?!"

"Not really, we we're hoping to for you to tell us when you're awake, we only saw you unconscious, surrounded by these creatures" Kozu explain.

' So they already met them? Then..'

"Mom-"

"It's okay...I'm starting to believe you now." She said looking down "I'm sorry about earlier, I should have listen to you. I saw a lot of them and I'm surprise they didn't do anything haha" she laugh and look at the hiding creatures "Beside, they look scared of us than me freaking out at them"

"I forgive you Mom, you know I can never stay mad at you-"

"Pi!"

She stop talking when she heard a high pitch cry she have been longing to hear.

"Thats" Toru smiled as he look in front of them.

"Pichu...and his family!" (Y/n) said out loud, too happy to see her lost friend that she felt her tears rising from her eyes in joy.

"Pichu! Pichu!" Pichu said raising one of his hands along with the other Pichus who's standing behind him.

"Thats the creature who (y/n) took home?" Kozu ask and Toru nod in respond.

"But..." Akari, look at him in awe, she felt her heart flutters by its cuteness "Its adorable" she gasp.

"Pichu!" (Y/n) spread her arms wide telling Pichu to come and hug her. Her Pichu didn't hesitate and went his way towards her and jump into her arms.

"Pi~" Pichu rub his cheeks on (y/n)'s causing her to laugh with tears.

"I miss you! Pichu! You're really here ... And its real" She cried. Toru joins the reunion as well, hugging her sister and patting pichu's head giving him a welcoming smile.

"Its good to see you again, buddy" He said.

"Pichu!"

Both of the parents could only smile at the interaction.

Suddenly, Pichu was surrounded by light. All of them stared at the sight, (y/n) can feel him getting heavier and bigger but she doesn't have a clue of whats happening.

They waited as the lights fade out to see a bigger version of Pichu.

"Pi.." It ears twitch, looking at his arms, legs and tail with confusion.

"Pi...ka"

The family stared at the pichu's new look with jaw dro. Once Pichu realises that he evolve, he cheered happily with his new signature cry.

"Pikachu!"

"P-p-pichu?!" Toru and (Y/n) stuttered.

"You grew up!" (Y/n) hold him at his waist, moving him closer as she observe his every feature.

"Pika! Pikachu!" He said, placing his hands on his chest as if its introducing himself to her once again.

"What do you mean? Isn't Pichu your name?" She ask.

Pikachu shook his head and repeat himself "Pikachu!"

(Y/n) blink twice before smiling "Alright then, Welcome home Pikachu"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

382K 19K 19
"๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š , ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ , ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ." "๐“˜ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ." In which...
120K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
1K 78 14
"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ผ'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐’„๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก?" โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜… !Trigger w...
27.4K 968 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...