Kirby and Neptune: Dimension...

By ErikSoto16

This story will be based on the events of Kirby Star Allies and Mega Dimension Neptunia VII. The story of th... More

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
The Adventure Begins
Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior
Let's Be Friends❤️
Getting to Know Each Other
The Search for Umio (Part 1/2)
The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)
Fishy Moments and Pudding
An Old Rivalry Encounter
CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx
Getting to know Marx
Meeting Histoire
Cheering Up Nepgear
Robobot Battle
It's an Ambushed
Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior
Searching for the Patch (Part 1/2)
Searching for the Patch (Part 2/2)
Green Gardens and Donut Dome
A Battle with Whispy Tree
Vs. The King of Steroids
Nepgear and Uzume
Getting to know Magolor
Arfoire's Escape Plan
Meeting Croire
Finding the Medicinal Ingredients
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 2/2) + Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

The Power of Teamwork

1.6K 7 6
By ErikSoto16

Unknown Dimension, City 

They finally made it to the city along with Poppy Bros Jr. on their side thanks to Kirby. Then, Neptune ask Uzume a question and said

Neptune: Alright, so what's the game plan, Uzume?

Uzume: So, basically, a horde of monsters will approach the city before the giant does... we gotta get rid of the horde first.

Neptune: Gotcha. So, all we gotta do is defeat any monsters that come here, right? Sounds simple enough!

Uzume: Right on. I'm countin' on ya, Nespy.

Neptune: Nepsy?!

Uzume: Nepth... Nep-whatever's too hard to pronounce. You're Nepsy, now.

Neptune: And there it is, the usual and expected pattern of people I've just met being unable to pronounce my name... Except Kirby and Bandana Dee that is.

Neptune: But it's a totally fresh and adorable nickname, so I'm pumped!!

Uzume: By the way, you'll be Gearsy.

Nepgear: Gearsy?!

Uzume: Well, you can't both be called Nepsy, right? You'll be Gearsy.

Nepgear: Gearsy, Gearsy, huh...? Hehe, this might be the first time I've been given such a cute nickname...

Neptune: Welcome to the club, Nepgear.

Kirby: Poyo, poyo!

N/N: Hmm?

They soon heard Kirby's voice, knowing the monsters are approaching. As soon as they got into their battle stance, Uzume said.

Uzume: Well then, looks like the first wave is approaching. C'mon, you five, let's get fired up.

N/N: Okay!

Kirby: Poyo!

Just as he command him to do, Poppy Bros Jr. then throws a bomb at Kirby. Next, Kirby inhales the bomb and swallowed it.

N/N/U: 0_0

Neptune: Uhhh... did he just swallowed a bomb?

Then, Kirby transforms into Bomb Kirby who was now wearing a Blue party hat akin to a party popper with yellow, green, and pink explosion motifs on it, a red ribbon on the top, a large white cuff, and a blue, diamond-shaped gem with a large yellow rim on the front. Just like the one that Poppy Bros Jr. was wearing.

Neptune: Nepu what?  Since when can Kirby transform like that.

Nepgear: Beats me. 

Uzume: We have no time for questions. Here they come.

Soon, the two monsters then showed up follow by two enemies that kirby and Bandana Dee Recognized. The one on the left was wearing a suit of armor surrounding what appears to be a dark void, with a blade on top of his helmet that he can use as a boomerang. He has feet with silver armor on them and red hands. And his name is Sir Kibble, one of Kirby's common enemies.

And the one on the right has salmon-pink skin, Blue eyes, dark-colored shoes and a dark-colored headband with many flames coming out of it, resembling hair. The headband also has a circular red gem on the middle. And his name is Burning Leo, who is also one of Kirby's common enemies.

Neptune: I never seen those two little guys before.

Nepgear: Me either. But, who are they?

Bandana Dee then started to write something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: The one on the left is Sir Kibble and the one on the right is Burning Leo, one of Kirby's common enemies.

Uzume: Interesting. 

The two enemies started running towards them, but Kirby had an idea. He then summon Friend Hearts and throws it at Sir Kibble and Burning Leo turning them good. Sir Kibble was now wearing an all yellow cap with a light yellow rim. It has two black eyes and small wings on both sides.

And Burning Leo was now wearing a tiara with a twists and ends of the tiara are slightly more elaborate and do not overlap each other, and the green gem is also smaller and has a white piece holding it.

Neptune: All right! looks like these two are joining our side now.

Uzume: Smart thinking Kirby. Now let's show these monsters who's boss.

N/N: Right!

And with that, a battle with the two monsters known as the Serpentis begins.

(BGM: Voltage - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Bomb Kirby and Poppy Bros Jr starts off by performing a Bomb Throw two times at the first Serpentis dealing decent damage. While Bandana Dee charged up to perform a Triple Throw at the second Serpentis that also deal damage.

Then, the Girls were quite impressed at Kirby and Bandana Dee. But now it was their turn as Neptune Attack, Zanba, and Power Slash at the first Serpentis. Next, Nepgear Attack, Techno Slash, and Rapid hit at the first Serpentis again, follow by Uzume using her skill called Dream Roar to finish him off.

As the first Serpentis was defeated. The second Serpentis attack by using Breath on Uzume dealing damage. Next, Sir Kibble charged up to perform a Hyper Boomerang which is larger and more powerful. As Sir Kibble throws it dealing damage to the Serpentis twice, he then catches it. 

Then, Burning Leo jumps high in the air and performs a Burning Attack as he cloaks himself in flames and dashes forward with great force at Serpentis dealing decent damage. Follow by Neptune running towards Serpentis to finish him off by Attack, Zanba, and Double Zanba. Soon, the second Serpentis was defeated.

(BGM Ended)

Neptune: Well, that take's care of those two.

Uzume: Yep. Although, theirs still more monsters to deal with. So let's give it everything we got!

N/N: Right! 

Uzume: And same goes for you too Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Friends!

Bomb Kirby: Poyo!

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee, Poppy Bros Jr., Sir Kibble, and Burning Leo nodded with determination. 

Uzume: Alright, here we go.

And so, they will give everything they got as they have to battle with more monsters continues.

Neptune then slashes at the last monster and said.

Neptune: Whew... I think we've taken care of all the monsters in the area.

Uzume: No, we've only endured the first wave. Here comes the second!

Soon, they heard footsteps knowing that the next monster is coming. As they got their weapons ready, the monster with a dark aura around him then came into the area and started growling at them.

Monster: Grrrrrrr...

Nepgear: It's a lot larger than the ones we just fought...

Uzume: ...Ha. Of course you would be here, just as I predicted.

Neptune: Wha....? Uzume, are you... acquainted... with this monster...?

Uzume: ...Haha, oh, we're much more than acquaintances by now. We've faced each other so many times, we're practically a pair of rotten best friends.

Uzume: Whenever I have an opportunity to challenge the giant, this monster here just loves to get in the way. I can't count how many times he's stopped me.

Monster: Grrrrrrr...

Uzume then pulls out a crystal and said

(BGM: Will Be Venus - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Uzume: Hey, you mutt! This ends today! Right here... right now!

Nepgear: T-That's a share crystal?!

Uzume: Today, this is going to end differently, because I brought some friends with me who'd love to see you meet your end... along with that stupid giant!

Uzume: Share crystal! Transform!

Uzume then transforms into Orange Heart as her HDD form and now has her hair grows in length and turns light orange, now worn in pigtails on top of her head held by large loops of hair. She wears a white one-piece with orange bottoms and silver and black accents. She also gains white opera gloves with squared bracelets and armor, puffy boots with an orange platform sole, and a brim hat with pieces reminiscent of animal ears.

Orange Heart: Transformation complete~!

Bomb Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Friends had stars in their eyes knowing that her transformation was cool, while Neptune and Nepgear on the other hand said.

N/N: W-Who are youuuuu!?

Orange Heart: Aww, so rude of you girls, asking who I am. It's me, Uzume! U-zu-me. Let's do our best together, you two.

Orange Heart then turns to where Bomb Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies are at and said.

Orange Heart: And same goes for you and your friends, Kirby.

Bomb Kirby: Poyo!

Kirby then gathered his friends around, because he had a plan to take the monster down very quickly. After Kirby told them the plan, he and his friends were straight in line while holding their weapons up high. Next, Burning Leo jump high in the air and perform a Burning Attack as he went through their weapons which cause it to combined their weapons into the fire element. 

Then, Bomb Kirby and Poppey Bros Jr. power up their weapons and it's now called the Sizzle Bomb

Bandana Dee power up his spear and it's now called the Sizzle Spear

And Sir Kibble power up his weapon and it's now called the Sizzle Cutter.

The girls were shocked and amazed that Kirby and his Friends combined their weapons into fire and Neptune then said.

Neptune: Woah! Now I'm starting to feel jealous that Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his Friends have cool unique abilities that we don't have.

Nepgear: I never seen anything like it! And their attacks also increased too.

Orange Heart: Uzume is amazed by this!

The monster name Mega Slaymon soon growls at them knowing that the Second Boss battle is about to begin.

(BGM Ended)

(BGM: Ordeal Boss (Electronic) - Super Kirby Clash)

Burning Leo starts of by jumping up high in the air and performs a Fireball Spin on top of Mega Slaymon's head dealing damage as he spins. Next, Bomb Kirby and Poppy Bros Jr. throw Sizzle Bombs at Mega Slaymon dealing more damage and soon got dizzy thanks to the Sizzle Bombs exploding at his face.

Then, Bandana Dee jumps high in the air and perform a Sizzle Spear Barrage at Mega Slaymon, follow by Neptune using her skill move called Cross Combination. Which allows her to slash at Mega Slaymon six times before sending him to the ground.

Mega Slaymon soon got out of his dizziness and started to attack twice by using his Sweeping Breath. They soon dodged the attack except for Kirby's allies as they block the attack taking little bit of damage.

Next, Nepgear uses her skill called Slash Wave at Mega Slaymon. Unfortunately, he dodged the Slash Wave and went near at Sir Kibble. Then, Sir Kibble performs a combo move of Sizzle Cleaving Cutter and a Sizzle Final Cutter which creates a shockwave of flame pillars at Mega Slaymon while sending him back a bit thanks to the shockwave. 

Orange Heart then use Dream Roar at Mega Slaymon dealing decent damage. Follow by Bomb Kirby and Poppy Bros Jr. soon charged up to perform a Sizzle Big Bomb Throw at Mega Slaymon dealing massive damage per big bomb.

Finally, Mega Slaymon was soon unable to battle. Knowing that the second boss battle is over as Kirby discard his Bomb ability, while Bandana Dee, Poppy Bros Jr., and Sir Kibble Sizzle weapons soon went back to it's original state. 

(BGM Ended) 

Orange Heart: Awwiee... I finally won against doggie...!

Nepgear (sweatdrop): D-Doggie...?

Orange Heart: But it's totally because of you guys that I defeated it. Thanks so much!

Neptune: Aw, shucks, no need to thank us, we're all friends now! I'd go to bat for ya any day of the week! 

Nepgear: She's right! We're all friends now! 

Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Friends nodded the agreement knowing that it's true. 

Nepgear: Um... so, what's your name, CPU Uzume?

Orange Heart: It's Orange Heart! ♪

Neptune: That's so cool! I was really surprised by your transformation, Uzume.

Neptune: I thought you'd get even more aggressive in HDD form, but you're completely the opposite!  

Neptune: I can't get over it! It's so crazy!

Orange Heart: ...Huh? Nepsy, why do you know about CPUs...?

Neptune: Oh, duh, that's right! There was so much going on, I forgot to tell you we're both CPUs too!

Orange Heart: What?! Like, for real?! Don't play with me, Nepsy...!!

Neptune: Cross my heart! I am Purple Heart, the patron CPU of Planeptune, able to leap Giant Dogoos in a single bound-- I can even calm crying children!

Neptune: ...Except... I kinda have no shares here so it's not like I could transform and just show you... 

Orange Heart: So you're a CPU too, Gearsy?

Nepgear: Yes, I am... Although, technically, I'm a CPU Candidate.

Orange Heart: Wow, this is crazy! but, what about you two.

She said while turning to where Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies are at. Then, Bandana Dee started to write something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: Kirby is basically a Star Warrior. But for me, I'm just the species of the Waddle Dee's.

The girls were then confused by that answer which Neptune said.

Neptune: A Star Warrior? what's that?

Bandana Dee soon erased on what he wrote and started to write something else to them and showed it which Nepgear now reads.

Nepgear: Well, let's just say that he is the Hero of Dreamland.

Neptune: I see. Well that's cool, no wonder you and your friends could fight so well together.

Orange Heart: Amazing! Never in a million years would I have imagined I'd run in to CPUs and a Star Warrior in a desolate place like this. So cool!

Neptune: Oh, believe me, we're just as surprised. But I'm sure this is fate!

Orange Heart: You're totally right!

Orange Heart then transforms back to Uzume and said

Uzume: ...Tch. Ran outta time.

Nepgear: Ran out of time...? Oh, right, it looked like you were using a share crystal to transform. 

The Mega Slaymon then got back up and starts growling at them.

Mega Slaymon: Grrrrrrr...

Nepgear: What the goodness?! It's still alive?!

Uzume: Damn it... looks like this monster is still standing huh. Do you want another beating, you idiot?

Neptune: Shoot, any more of this is gonna be tough, even for me... 

Neptune: ...but if it still wants a fight, then we'll keep going 'til the very end!

Kirby then have an another idea as Kirby call his allies to tell them to hop on him. Once they hop onto Kirby, they soon charged up to perform a Team Attack Laser on Mega Slaymon which dealt massive damage. 

Then, Mega Slaymon was defeated as he explodes letting the dark purple heart out of him. Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies were starting a victory dance.

The girls were shock and surprised that Kirby and his allies finishing him off like that, which Neptune then said.

Neptune: Well then, at least we won't have to worry about that monster anymore. 

Uzume: Yep. And it's all thanks to Kirby and his friends of course, so nice going fellas. 

Said Uzume as she smiled at them and patted their heads. Suddenly, the dark purple heart flew above them and Neptune said.

Neptune: Umm... what in the world is that.

Nepgear: I don't know Neptune, but it kinda looks like a heart perhaps.

Soon, the dark purple heart flew away from them and Uzume said.

Uzume: ... It... flew away...?

Uzume: Well, I guess it doesn't matter now. At least now I can finally take on that giant.

Neptune: W-Wait just a second Uzume! How can you be thinking of fighting that giant thing with those injuries?!

Uzume: What's the matter, Nepsy? What happened to "we'll keep going 'til the very end?"

Neptune: You know that's not what I mean! All I'm sayin' is you might not make it if you try fighting with those wounds!

Kirby's allies then started to panicked at something coming towards Kirby, Neptune, and Uzume as they start running towards them. Next, they push Kirby, Neptune, and Uzume out of the way and took the hit. Then, they were instantly defeated and exploded as Nepgear and Bandana Dee were watching in horror knowing that his allies were now dead.

Neptune: Ow. what was that all about.

Kirby then got up and saw the giant straight ahead saying.

Kirby: Poyo, poyo!

Bandana Dee and the girls soon saw the giant to where Kirby was looking at.

???: .........!

Uzume: ...Tch! A surprise attack, how cowardly...!

Uzume: Let's return the favor everyone. It's our turn to debut!

Uzume soon realize about the evacuation and said.

Uzume: Oh, crap, did everyone get out okay...?!

Uzume then use her wrist communicator to call him and said.

Uzume: It's me! What's your statues? Have they all been evacuated?

???: Uzume. We've just finished. We're in the next town over.

Uzume: Oh, good... we just made it...

???: Yes, they're safe now thanks to you, Uzume.

Uzume: Then I can fight without reservations... Thanks for the update.

Uzume soon ended the communication call. 

Uzume: Seems like everyone was able to escape safely. And it's all because of you guys... so thank you.

Nepgear: Of course, but don't you think it's time we escape as well?! 

Uzume: Escape?! I've been waiting so long for another chance at this giant, you just want to waste it?!

???: ...!

Neptune: Watch out!! 

Uzume: ?!

The giant then starts attacking again. But luckily, they dodged the attack just in time.

Neptune (Sweatdrop): Whew, just dodged it by the skin of our hairs.

Nepgear: Neptune, Uzume!! Are you both alright!?

Neptune: We're fine! I mean, it was to close for comfort, but it looks like we're okay.

Uzume: Yeah, thanks to you Nepsy...

Neptune: Dang it, Uzume! You really think it's a good idea to fight this thing when you're all beat up??

Uzume: Of course I do.

Nepgear: It's too risky! let's get out of here while we still can!

Uzume: Shut the hell up!!

Nepgear: Eeek?!

Uzume: I haven't had a shot like this in so damn long, and don't except you to get it, but I'm gonna fight. If you wanna leave, then just go.

Nepgear: W-What are you saying?! There's no way you can hold your own with that thing when you're so beat up...

Kirby and Bandana Dee nodded in agreement saying it's true.

Uzume: No, I can do this. And besides, I won't lose in a fight even if I die!! Even if I have to go down with it, I'll...

Neptune: Hiyaaah!

Uzume then gets hit by Neptune in the head and said.

Uzume: O-Ouch! What the hell're you doing.

Neptune: You can't do it alone, Uzume, drop the tough girl act and live to fight another day! You know, they say where there's life, there's rope!

Uzume: ...R...rope...?

Nepgear: I-I think she meant to say "hope."

Neptune: Yeah, that's the word! Hope!

Neptune: All the good little monsters were able to escape, isn't that good enough for now? You don't need to push yourself, pal.

Neptune: Anyway, that's how it's gonna be. Nepgear, gimme a hand here.

Nepgear: Okay!

The Nep sisters grabbed Uzume arms on both sides and she said.

Uzume: Woah, hey! Lemme go, you jerks! You can't just pick me up like this! Put me down!!!

Neptune: Got a good grip on her, Nep Jr.? Let's blow this pineapple stand!

Uzume: HEY, LISTEN TO ME, DAMN IT!

And so, they escaped out of the city before the giant could attack them. Kirby then looked back at the giant and took off to where his friends are going, hoping that they'll find a way to take out that giant somehow.

To Be Continued...

Where do you think Uzume got the Share Crystal from?

And will they ever survived from this Unknown Dimension?

Stay tuned and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 620 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
5.8K 123 24
Dorian Moon finds himself in the world of Gamindustri, beginning an adventure with Neptune, the goddess of Planeptune, and a whole gang of misfit cha...
44.9K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
67 0 18
The CPU Shift Period is coming and preparations are made accordingly. Out on a quest, the four goddesses of Gamindustri lost Neptune, a.k.a. CPU Purp...