Twist in Hogwarts ~Drarry

Av draco_malfoy_snake

Its Harry Potters final year in Hogwarts,The sorting hat re-sorts grades 5-7 Hermione and Harry get into othe... Mer

Compartment
The sorting hat
Ginny
Broken
The Kiss
The scar
boyfreind
Old Freinds
The Dream
Gaaaaaaaaaay
The Return of The Death Eaters
the inevitable
The Ministry
Azkaban
Night Mares
Harry's Return
hogsmead Snowball fight
Blaise
Death eaters
ACCIO CRUCCIO
the mirror of Erised
snakes
1 hour before last ch
Glass
Glass continued
School restarts
Quidecth
Memory loss
Flash backs
Back together
defense against the dark arts
Toddler Harry

Halloween

184 10 6
Av draco_malfoy_snake

Harry's POV

The next day dragged on for ages and ages  untill finally it was time for Quidecth tryouts.

Hermione came to wacth as me and Draco brought our brooms to the feild with the other students,in no time the feild was packed with slytherin students tryinf out for th team.

                                     ~•----●----•~

On Haloween morning i woke up to the smell of fresh baked pumkin pie and cinnamon.Try outs went pretty good actually,if you cut out the part were i again almost ran into the pole.

Me and Draco walked down the halls on our way to the great hall,as we did so we saw a bunndle of slytherins around the post board.

We made our way throuhg the crowd as some students went away looking diapointed as others were silently cheering.

__________________________________________
Slytherin Quidecth team players         
__________________________________________

chaser-Zabinie, Blaise

chaser- Bubblepop , Thomas

chaser- ramsbottom , Jasmine

keeper- Malfoy, Draco

Beater-jetleg, Conner

Beater- lillybay, Michel

Seeker- Potter ,Harry
_______________________________________________

"Seeker!?!!Harry thays wonderful!" Draco exclaimed to Me,"You got keeper!" I said to him,i really was amazed.

                                     ~•----●----•~

We talked about Quidecth as we  walked to the great hall  for the dinner feast "Did you get in!?!?!" Hermione said running up to us from the great hall.

"Seeker."i said,

"keeper," Draco said,

"Thtas Amazing!"She said, "Well come on the feast is almost starting." Since all tables were only 3/4 full Hermione had plenty of space to by me and Draco.

Just as we sat down piles and piles of delicious food apeard before us on the bright golden plates. I loaded my plate with the Halloween goods and ate cheerfully.

Soon the food disappeared and dessert apeard on the table.I stuffed my mouth with candy,pie,and choclate cake.

Dinner ended too soon,i was still quite hungry.

                             ~•----•●•----•~

For the weeks we had Quidecth practice untill the day finally came for Gryfindor vs Slytherin

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

236K 7.3K 20
Harry has a crush on Draco for years but thinks Draco doesn't feel the same. They always argue. But before Harry leaves Hogwarts for the summer in 6t...
554 5 19
NO LONGER UPDATING When Umbridge arrives, someone has [golden] snitched. They tell her that students were allowed to give their opinion to the sorti...
186 18 14
Draco Malfoy is finding out his truth after the battle of Hogwarts and his fathers imprisonment. He takes to the muggle world and finds out about a s...
273K 7.1K 24
-WATTY'S LONGLIST 2018- When McGonagall requests that every student repeat the grade they had just finished due to the distractions of the previous y...