ACCIO CRUCCIO

Draco's POV

The screams faded as we herd thumps of a body hitting the ground.

"FIND POTTER AND MALFOY!" A Cold voice yelled. "my lord isnt there a spell we can use to find him and bring him here?"A look of horror went over Harry's face "accio!" he whispered so quietley i could barley hear him.

"ACCIO HARRY POTTER!" I look at Harry who is trying his hardest not to be forced by a spell to get to lord voldemart."ACCIO HARRY POTTER!!" The vioce roared again.

I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him closer to me with all my might.The magic was pulling him away from me,farther and farther until his hand slips through my finger tips and his back slamed into the door brakeing it as he flew threw it and landed on the ground at the feet of Voldemart.

Harry's POV

My back ached as i got up from the floor but i was knocked back down when someone said "cruccio."

I screamed from the feeling of a hundred nives stabbing me.I could hear the row rumble chuckling as the spell stoped."Had enough yet potter."The cold voice said,i couldnt move and i hurt all over "no? oh okay,cruccio."

I screamed a throat ripping scream as voldemart repeted the cruccio spell over and over again.

"well look at this a weak ,paralized, useless ,Potter,just like your parents.speaking of your parents you will have a death similar to their death the avada kadavra then nothing will be left of you."

i took some of  my strength and said "Your the one left with nothing of yourself." i screamed from the Cruccio spell, then more weakley said "you might be a ghost but there always is a way to defeeat a horcux ghost."

"Silence potter!" Voldemart said pointing a dead students wand at me and he said again "Cruccio." as my screaming went on his blabber went on as well "Once you are dead and out of the way your fellow students will come after,then the wizards,then muggles and any other living things unless they become Death eaters."

"wasnt that your last plan?" i asked so weakley it didnt sound like talking anymore more like a teen age boy about to die."Getting more weak are you Potter?" Voldemart chuckled "well our plan is going smoothley isnt it?"

Draco's POV

I wacth as Harry falls at Voldemarts feet and struggles to get up.I wacth as he uses cruccio on Harry dozens of times.Harry starts speacking and i want to shout Dont speack but my mouth was frozen shut and my feet were planted to the ground.

i try looking away as Harry screams again but something is forceing me to look.i could feel hot water trinkle down my cold color less cheeks.Voldemart chuckles something then i see him point the wand near the place Hsrry came from and he opens his mouth and yells,

"ACCIO DRACO MALFOY!"

Before i even knew what was happining i felt my feet and body being dragged to Voldemart then i felt the cold ground as i  fell to the ground Next to Harry.

"Malfoy! How lovley of you to join the little party of ours would you like a little sample of cruccio or are you willimg to join the  Death Eaters once again?"

My mouth is open but i dont speak. i look down at harry who looks like he suffered more than he should have then i look back up to the ghost of Voldemart.

"Choose boy!"He says again warningly.i dont want to let Harry die,but then youll die,no i have to save harry,save yourself  hes not w- YES HE is worth it."Trying to save potter are we?"

i could hear the soft weak sound of Harry whispering "Save yourself.""well boy!?"

i look up at voldemart and say "yes."

Harry's POV

GREAT!i tell him to save himself as my last wish for him and he just dosnt......WTFrick Draco.

I moan from the pain all over my body,my hand slides down to my pocket.i feel the pocket and pull out a gallon coin.i study it the smile weakly,its the fake gallon from DA (Dumbledors army.) i find a piece of wood from the door and pick it up.

Voldemart and Draco are having a small chit chat over whos helping who as i etch into the coin,

Find the hourcux,distroy it.hermione im counting on you
-Harry

i drop the coin in my pocket and just lay motionless on the ground "cruccio." I hear before the pain of a hundred stabbing nives come back to me.

I have tears steaming down my face now as i scream, voldemart chuckles as Draco yells "STOP-STOP!!" Voldemart dosnt stop neither do my screams.Soon the pain stops and i hear a little clank on the ground.

My eyes are shut tight and tears are still streaming.I cant move at all now all i can manage is a whimper.

"Stop," i hear Dracos shakey voice say "sto-stop hurting him." now his voice is shakey and demanding.

I could feel Voldemarts smile as he says "And why do you care about Potter so much now eh?"For a second itts just Dracos heavy breathing before he says "You wont understand becuse you dont know how to love."

Again it is just the heavy breathing of Draco before voldemart breaks it "Did you just admit to me that you love Potter?" Voldemart asked.

More of Draco's Heavy breathing "You wouldnt have a chance with him,A malfoy like you." Voldemart said as a death eater laughed."I already lasted with him,and its not over yet. "

No one said anything then Draco added in "You cant even find yourself a girl to love and i- i found a man,it wasnt even that hard. for you it'll  take you your life for any one to even have one romantic feeling for you,but wait your life is already over."

"AVADA KADAV-" "CONFUNDO!" Hermiones voice yells out as all the death eaters become confused.I let out a choked burst of laugh before my body hurts and i stop.

"What are we doing here?" The death eaters and voldemart talk all at once in confusion.

"Get Harry's Arm!" i hear draco tell hermione as they help me up but once they let go i fall to the ground limp "i cant move." i sputter out with the last bit of energey i have.

"Sshhhh shush." Hermione says as they pull me up again.My eyes get heavy and heavyer as they drag me away then i pass out.