Gaaaaaaaaaay

Draco's POV

I woke up at the crack of dawn, a bit earlier than expected.I looked over at Harry still sleeping right next to me.

I moved a stray piece away from his face because i can. He stirred in his sleep.I wanted to get up and get dressed but i was worryed that if i moved any farther away from Harry he would start screaming again.

I sighed and layed back into the pillow.Harry looked so peacefull compared to when he was screaming in his sleep.

i layed in the bed for about half an hour more when Harry shifted in his sleep faceing me,then his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." Harry said before i could even open my mouth. "How long were you awake?" i ask him "A few minutes."he said "I didnt see you in your bed so i was woundering if you were here." He finishned.

"Im not leaving with out you knowing." i said looking into his emerald green eyes."Do you want to stay in bed or get ready for the day?" He asked me "what do you want to do?" I asked him "Stay in bed for a bit,maybe skip some classes." he said.

"will do." I said as i began to kiss him.Harry seemed uncomfortable,"Whats wrong?" i ask Harry."The dream I had before you came into my bed," Harry said "I woke up in it in my parents house,they were dead on the floor while the baby me was in a cradle sleeping."

"That dosnt sound too bad." i said "Right because you always have dreams of your parents that you never really got to meet dead." Harry said sarcastically.

Harry sounded like he was going to cry or scream again."You dont know what its like to be abused by your Aunt,Uncle,and cousin for 16 years then having a dream about your parents but its just their dead bodies." He said faceing the other direction.

I stayed quiet for a while and let the silence take over "Harry im sorry i-i forgot." I said feeling ashamed of myself. || HOW DID YOU FORG ET YOU SWINE||

"My scar was even on fire." ||dAmn|| he said, "Not a very good sign." he said a second later. "Do you want to still stay in bed?" I asked Harry "Yeah," he said "But no kissing or anything for now."

i sighed.

". . Harry?" I asked after a moments hesitation.

"Yea?"

"Let's dO THE FRICKLE FRACKLE, YO"

"YEA MAN LETS DO IT"

//INSERT HARDCORE GAY SEX SCENE//

_____
jkjk man heres what really happened;
_____

I sighed.

"...Harry?" i asked after a moments hesitation.

"Yea?"

"I love you in a really gay way."

"Maybe. . .because we are gay."

"Maybe."

"What do you mean maybe!?Are you tekling me my Gay love life for you is a lie?!"

"i never said that."

"You sure sounded like it!"

" Harry you sound like a bitch. "

" So im a girl now?"

"I Never said that either,"

"you sai-"

"i said you sounded like a bitch,i never said you are one."

"We have the weirdest conversations sometimes."

"you mean always?"

"you dont hear me talking gay in a classroom."

"You look gay in a classroom."

"Of course i look gay to you."

" Do i look gay to you."

"yes."

The little bitch was being adorable so of course i had to kiss him,

I felt his hands run through my white hair as we passionately made out, you know, me and Harry. On Harrys bed. Making out. I slid my hand down his back and squeezed his sweet booty, and felt him stiffen slightly, which was amusing and made me chuckle past his lips.

We spent most of our afternoon in Harry's bed kissing and cuddling-- the naked kind of cuddling. Wink wonk. . . If ya know what i mean. We went to the Great Hall for dinner, I was making sure Harry didnt try to secretly starve himslelf to death.

After dinner when we were walking towards the Slytherin common room Harry stopped in front of the notice board.

Quidditch Tryouts were this Saturday. Harry put his name on the long sign up sheet that was more than half way full.

We went back to snogging each other once we got back in our room-- it was great. I find myself more and more gay every minute now, but i dont care. I love Harry Potter and no one shall steal him from me.

Never.